PDA

View Full Version : The videogame world you fantasize about?

Kamex
07-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Which videogame you wish you can play a role in?

I really wish I could be in a pokemon game. Walking around, exploring places, meeting people, caring for my pokemon. That would be awesome!

What about you guys? (any videogame at all)

Tuxy
07-18-2012, 09:18 PM
I would like to participate in a Pokémon game (any, also Spin-Offs). It just seems to be great fun battling with your friends and travelling through the world.

SonicMario777
07-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Which videogame you wish you can play a role in?

I really wish I could be in a pokemon game. Walking around, exploring places, meeting people, caring for my pokemon. That would be awesome!

What about you guys? (any videogame at all)

That is exactly what I fantasize as well. I would love to be able to travel through all of the regions, make new friends, and raise and love my favorite Pokemon.

Shiningbolt
07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Probs the Pokemon world. I would work hard to become an amazing trainer. I barely have any ambition, but I would probably be motivated enough to do that if only to protect myself from other people. It's also a bit safer than some fantasy worlds out there.

Umbrony
07-18-2012, 10:39 PM
The Pokemon world. Definitely.

I'd love to haves me a Skarmory, and an Eevee!
And a Plusle.

ShadowMr.L
07-18-2012, 11:38 PM
One of the worlds is the Pokemon World. I'd say the other worlds include the Sonic World and Jump boy world. (It was an old game I had on my old Track phone)

Dabottle
07-19-2012, 02:05 AM
I'd go to any of the continents in Fire Emblem! I'd train to be a great Wind Sage~! I'd probably train with axes a bit too.

SFB
07-19-2012, 02:28 AM
Pokemon be really cool, however after playing the Half Life series, that series would be one interesting and crazy experience as well.

WillyS105
07-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Robot Unicorn Attack! no thats a nightmare...

Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked
Any sports game
Any 3d mario and zelda game
Any shootingame
Any....just about all ofthem really :)

Shantae
07-19-2012, 05:09 AM
Obviously, Pokemon for me. Why not?
I would like it fantasize despite I would want to care a pokemon. Plus train my pokemanz to be so strong ever than other trainers in whole world (If I can.)! Oh yeah, having a Pokemon help me go to school really fast. That will be shorten time than waiting for the bus. XD

Totodile
07-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Either Pokemon or Halo. Fighting other Pokemon or Killing Aliens to save the human race. Can't decide.

Minntul
07-19-2012, 06:38 AM
I would go to the Sonic world, if that meant I could go fast by just being there.

DeMrTeunio
07-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Of course Pokemon would be one of the nicest games to be in, mostly because it isn't you who's doing the fighting, taking away some of the risk. I'd also like to be in the Zelda universe, because you would see awesome things and meet awesome people. It just seems like a blast.

X!!
07-19-2012, 10:28 AM
I would love to be in the Mario World and the Pokemon World

Reasons:
Mario - I would love to absorb power by touching items. It would seem fun to jump high and destroy the forces of Bowser. And I would also love to live again after dying. XD

Pokemon - Being a Pokemon Trainer is awesome! Competitve battling, befriending new people and pokemon, beating gym leaders, and enslaving pokemon to do all of my dirty work getting out of school to travel at the age of 10 would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Christian
07-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Pokémon world, for the same reason as everyone else. Imagine having your own pokémon.. It would be awesome.

TyphlosionX
07-19-2012, 12:35 PM
I would like to be in pokemon because there is alot exploring and I love battling other pokemon
Also Halo because who does not want to be a spartan kicking Covenant butt.

Davismt
07-19-2012, 12:36 PM
DBZ world for me. It would be like a dream come true to use the powers/techniques that they have and going super saiyan.

crazy_boy
07-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I will like to be in pokemon and I'll also like to be in Mario party

Judge Mandolore Shepard
07-19-2012, 02:16 PM
I would have to say either Mass Effect or Halo. There is just something about being a Spectre that kicks Reaper butt in order to save the galaxy or being a SPARTAN that kicks Covenant butt in order to save the human race.

tinksfinks
07-19-2012, 02:26 PM
I'd love to live in a Pokemon world, only if they made it bigger and more expansive. I love the idea of growing up with Pokemon and becoming a Trainer when you grow up. I wouldn't want to live in Hyrule or the Mushroom Kingdom, where your princess gets kidnapped all the time.

Zachgoose
07-19-2012, 02:29 PM
I'd want to be in the Mystery Dungeon world, quite honestly. It's interesting how Pokemon are able to set up a society by themselves entirely away from humans. Additionally, it would be incredible to actually BE a Pokemon.

The Arrow
07-19-2012, 02:37 PM
I also have to say the Pokemon World. I think it would be cool to train Pokemon, battle noobie trainers, take on Gym Leaders, wipe out the Elite Four, and collect badges. I'd do it a whole lot different than what you're supposed to do in the games though. =P

Gamersaiyan4
07-25-2012, 04:08 PM
the dragon ball universe is completely awesome i fantasize about being a saiyan and being the protecter of the earth and having super cool saiyan abilities like a cool tail and super saiyan powers

Gyaradomo
07-25-2012, 05:11 PM
I would love to live in a Final Fantasy world. The monsters and such are beautiful to fight against and such.

BreeZaps
07-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Pokemon. I would like to walk around with my pokemon, meet new friends, become a master, hang around, battle, Have my pokemon be real, I can stop team rocket. Have my staraptor take me places. If we all have flying types no more cars on the road! Its the perfect idea! I can battle SS and his Skarmory :D. Everything is so cool that I want to talk about.

Red
07-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Really? Nobody has mentioned the TF2 universe? Why wouldn't you want to live in a world with an economy centered around hats, Roosevelt losing his legs to rocket jumping, Lincoln inventing stairs to replace rocket jumping, and Australians becoming geniuses just by touching a single bar of gold?

newsupermariobros
07-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Pokemon.I could meet N.=D

thedata58ify
07-26-2012, 10:11 PM
For me it would be pikmin... just warndering around beating up wolly wogs and carrying back random stuff.

thedata58ify
07-26-2012, 10:15 PM
;)
For me it would be pikmin... just warndering around beating up wolly wogs and carrying back random stuff.

well it would be that or kirby so I could meet poppy bro JR and marx!:D

Kyoits
08-13-2012, 09:02 PM
I would probably want to be in a Mario game 'cause i would love to have the ability to through fireballs and stomp on some Goombas

AlexCouchM
08-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Action Role Playing Adventure. I may make a game like this. Even though that pokemon is this, I might make a tribute.

Infernapeblaze
08-15-2012, 01:49 PM
pokemon dur

Chihaya
08-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Either Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts. Love them both to death.

UbersSuck20
08-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I'd participate in a Mario game(preferably Super Mario RPG) or be a trainer in a Pokemon game.

Rainbowdash372
08-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Call me crazy but i would chose the Street Fighter World, u can just travel all around the world beating up the best fighters in history plus if i can do Shoryukens and Hadoukens then i would be a very happen person (and it would be a bonus to meet Cammy and Chun-li there too ;)).

Turtwig8402
08-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Pokemon of course Pokemon is awesome.

DarkGlaceon
08-20-2012, 04:59 PM
There are two separate worlds in Pokemon I would like to be in. Either the World in Pokmeon Conquest or the World in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. =P

Pokemon Conquest - It would be an interesting experiance to go out and conquer other Kingdoms in that World, Plus it's possible to communicate wordlessly with your Pokemon Parnter. and also, something about the Warlord Evolutions makes me reaaly want to experiance that specific area in Pokemon. xD

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - I would definitely be happy that I can be a Pokemon. I would love to experiance Head on Battles and evolution... <3 and while I am a Pokemon I would so love to save the World from disaster, or just face tough enemies. xD This is the area in Pokemon I MOST want to be in. Whenever I RP on Skype, it usually takes place in the PMD World.... xD

~OkamiSaphira/DarkGlaceon

Flubbs
08-22-2012, 12:54 AM
The Pokemon world is one of the top ones because it would be amazing to battle others for real and become powerful. The Zelda world would be interesting too, as long as I could fight. Actually, pretty much any RPG world works. Oh, and the Left 4 Dead world. Killing zombies would be so cool, as long as they don't get me first.

Dragonite
08-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Pokémon, although I wouldn't be a Trainer.

I like animals and dragons, and Pokémon has both. Besides, how awesome would it be if the Ilex Forest was a real place that you could explore/get lost in?

Sammiiee13
08-22-2012, 02:07 AM
I think for me I would go with Final Fantasy, Zelda or Sonic. Any of those would be cool.

Starry
08-22-2012, 05:41 AM
Zelda and pokemon worlds would be my vote. It just would be cool being a champion of pokemon, or meeting Link and Zelda.

CaptainRed1000
08-22-2012, 11:45 AM
I have always wondered what life would be like if Pokemon really existed. Imagine that! The Champion of the Australia Reigon. Lol. But seriously, I would fantasize about being a Pokemon Trainer in a Pokemon World, or maybe be a wild Pokemon in a Pokèmon World. I would battle Trainers and never let them catch me :D
I can't decide one or the other!

Hellwaker
08-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Being a Dungeon keeper from Dungeon Keeper. Ruling my Dungeon and killing all the heros. What more could someone want?

Shaymin
07-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Probably Okami. It would be so cool to see a world of Japanese mythology plus Shintoism is underrated.

Dragonite
07-27-2013, 02:52 AM
The Mushroom World, specifically the fields where Mario Kart take place.

Not kidding, I drove up to walls and stuff in the Delfino Pier battle arena and tried to see as much of the landscape as I could. Large factor in me getting into video game design myself.

herothezero
07-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Probably Pokémon or Sonic. Pokémon for the thrill of adventure, and Mobius seems like a really cool place.

marissachu
07-27-2013, 07:29 AM
When I was a kid I always used to wish I lived in the Pokemon universe (:barbershop_quartet_ we all live in a Pokemon world~) just because I think it'd be incredibly awesome to go off on adventures and make friends with adorable animal-type things. I think the Pokemon world would still be really neat, but I'd also like to live in something like Scribblenauts where you can do all sorts of crazy shenanigans.

Aang the Poké-Warrior
07-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Pokémon with DBZ