PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends Game Today

Super Skarmory
07-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Hey ya'll, so tomorrow, well, I guess today now... as in Saturday... I feel like hosting a random game of league. Kyoushiro and I are going to be hosting it. There are 8 spots open, and it's on a first come first serve basis, based on the first 8 people to post and say they want to play. DO NOT POST IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO PLAY OR SPECTATE, I WILL INFRACT YOU IF YOU POST SOMETHING STUPID LIKE "I CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE LEAGUE"!!! Kyo and I will draft the two teams and the game will be summoner's rift draft pick. In order to reserve your spot, you must be able to play draft pick. This means you must own at least 6 champs, you need 16 available champions to play (this includes free week champions. For fairness purposes, this is to prevent somebody really new to the game from playing, you must also leave your summoner name in your comment so I know who to invite and so we can draft teams to be balanced in terms of players experience with the game. If you're on my team, I'm playing mid, so get over it. And that's about it. If you would like to spectate, you can also do that as well so if 9 people have reserved a spot, you can also request an invite to spectate. I will probably be organizing it on the chatbox so at least be viewing the chatbox around the time we plan to play and check THIS POST, as in below this original paragraph for any edits in regards to this game. The game will be played tomorrow PROBABLY at 5 Eastern time, we may delay if needed, like if I still haven't woken up yet for some unknown reason. There is a chance that Kyo may not be able to play, so you can reserve 9th spot. If we don't get enough people, we'll play 4 v 4 or 3 v 3, or 2 v 2 or whatever is needed. Note, staff members are not permitted to play unless we cannot get 8 people and they are available. The winning players will receive bonus rep on their post in this thread from me and if this all goes well, I will do this again, probably frequently.

Edit: It seems this didn't get enough attention to be able to hold a game so I'm just going to let this thread sit for people who want to play and when enough people for a 5 v 5 are available, then I'll give a date/time for a game.

Christian
07-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Too bad my main is on west.. I am making an acount on the NA server when I get home which will be before 5. Ill edit this post with my name. So can I spectate?

XpL
07-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Note, staff members are not permitted to play unless we cannot get 8 people and they are available.

Aww shucks why did I read the entire post. ):

Super Skarmory
07-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Too bad my main is on west.. I am making an acount on the NA server when I get home which will be before 5. Ill edit this post with my name. So can I spectate?

If you can tell me your other servers account, I'll let you play on a smurf on NA. Granted you'll have to use a free week champ...

Growth
07-21-2012, 02:08 PM
I wanna join. I don't have many champs on NA (Free-week) but many mid characters is free and that is my role. Of course I'll play any character anywhere, meta is for the weak.

My EuW account is Growth. I'm a Gold ranked player there, so I'm not really new. I'd really love to join in on this.

EDIT: NA Account: GrowthlyGrowth

Christian
07-21-2012, 03:49 PM
If you can tell me your other servers account, I'll let you play on a smurf on NA. Granted you'll have to use a free week champ...

My name on west is Hoffaah, my name on east I can't remember. Can I join in? Soraka is on rotate, I play support.

Majorasfan
07-21-2012, 04:08 PM
I see how it is, Mr. Skarmory. I'm too good for you guys anyway. *shrugs*

In all seriousness, I will likely be watching anime when this is going on, so it's all good. I also have an unannounced nerf war later in the day, but that's a totally different story.. so have fun, everyone!

XpL
07-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Remember Eyan you have your loyal minions on standby!

Merga
07-21-2012, 11:18 PM
I don't care that I suck at the game, why not. Just to attempt to get back into the game.

NA name: MegasomeONE

Qwerty
07-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Alright, I'm in as long as I can make it for the game.
NA: xxqwerty

Btw, just let staff play, they're members too :O.

HeavenlyFlame
07-29-2012, 06:21 AM
I might as well join, even though I'm considered a noob. It'll be a learning experience for me =D
NA: FlamingDogBones

Chaos3000and3
01-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Hey, I would love to play a League of Legends game within the Superskarmory community. If we could set some dates and times, I would love to play.

My summoner name is Chaos3000and3 by the way. Add me if you want, just tell me that you are from the SS community.

Merga
01-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Hey, I would love to play a League of Legends game within the Superskarmory community. If we could set some dates and times, I would love to play.

My summoner name is Chaos3000and3 by the way. Add me if you want, just tell me that you are from the SS community.
This was back in July. The sad part is that this never happened either. We need to do something like this again. In the meantime, I'll add you, just for kicks. (MegasomeONE)

EDIT: Ooh, you main Lux. I like you already.

Chaos3000and3
01-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Lux op (:

And yeah I agree with you, we should defiantly try to do something like this.

Zachgoose
01-22-2013, 11:29 PM
1 v 1 tournament pls

HeavenlyFlame
01-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Dude, Mega, you actually have a Lux rival now. Glhf.

dakster
04-01-2013, 08:54 AM
i will play though i already played a aram name: dakster :3

Krauersaut
04-01-2013, 07:43 PM
I'd love to join at an opportunity! I'm LuXAeternaX or LuXAeternex, and I'm on NA. I'd either be playing Nunu, LuX, Morgana or Evelynn :P