PDA

View Full Version : Which Game Do You Recommend?

TheRocker502
07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey guys, I want your recommendation on what game I should get next. I was planning on getting Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus Uprising, but what games do you all recommend.

crazy_boy
07-28-2012, 05:40 AM
what do you prefer paltformer games or shooter games???
if you like platforming you should probably get SM3L or SMB2
on the other side kid icarus uprising is more of a first person shooter ( cuz you can actually zoom in )
both are great games but kid icarus is better it's the first original game published by nintendo

megagamer
07-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Hey guys, I want your recomendation on what game I should get next. I was planning on getting Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus Uprising, but what games do you all recommend.
c
I have both of those! They are the best I think you should buy them.

Master Boo
07-28-2012, 06:10 PM
I can't speak for KI:U, but SML3DL seemed way too short for me. Fun, don't get me wrong, but I think I put about 10-12 hours into it for 100%. Maybe its more worth holding out for NSMB2.

SuperEgenahnnee
07-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I think you should get Super Mario 3D Land. I think that it's really fun. But I don't want to give any spoilers (unless you want one.) Well, I think that you should get Super Mario 3D Land, and maybe pre-order New Super Mario Bros. 2, and also, Mario Kart 7 is a really fun game too. So there, I just gave you a bunch of options. But I'm not trying to stop you from getting a game you really want. So, there are just some suggestions.

shinygallade
07-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Both of them are good. You should figure it out by trying it yourself. What others recommend is not exactly what you like yourself.