PDA

View Full Version : A new section

joebob2311
07-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Hey there, I think we should make a new section for PC Gaming like MInecraft, Terraria and stuff like that. It should be like a section where you name it "Social" and different main threads like "Minecraft" "Terraria" and stuff. Tell me what you think.

Patriot
07-22-2012, 11:52 PM
To be honest, General Gaming is already enough.

Qwerty
07-23-2012, 12:45 AM
They're certainly not popular enough on these forums to warrant their own sections. I don't see a point in naming it social either, that makes absolutely no sense to me.

Red
07-23-2012, 01:07 AM
They're certainly not popular enough on these forums to warrant their own sections. I don't see a point in naming it social either, that makes absolutely no sense to me.
I think he means just a PC gaming forum in general.

I support this. There should be Consoles and handhelds general forums too. It'd definitely make things alot more organized but I doubt the staff wants to put through the effort to move all the threads around to fit with everything.

Blue Cadet-3
07-23-2012, 02:04 AM
We have Video Games General. If a large enough demand emerges, we can and will make a separate section for PC gaming. However, at this time there is simply no need for an entire new section.

XpL
07-23-2012, 09:32 AM
To reiteriate what SMJ said,
The demand is not high enough where we feel PC gaming or Console Gaming deserve their own respective sections. This was a decision made based on the old forumotion hierarchy with a Castlevania section at 6 threads.