PDA

View Full Version : The Smash Birthday Written by: Kenneth S. Ng

Giratina720
07-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello everybody!
I am making a story that is more likely from SSBB. Anyways, here are the, characters, also, here's a cover 1357

Characters:
Ash (PKMN Trainer)
Black (PKMN Trainer)
Mario
Toad
Ganondorf
Wario
Fox
Peach
Luigi
Kenneth (he is a major character soon you'll know.)

Ch. 1 will be coming out on today at 7 pacific time 10 eastern time.

Umbrony
07-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Your cover doesn't work, just to let you know. I cant wait.

You've been doing well. There should be a green square under ya name now.

Giratina720
07-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Here we are, the first chapter. There maybe some grammar mistakes so please don't say any rude comments about that. Also, this made up so if you're saying that it's not in that state or city, please, no rude comments. Enjoy

Chapter 1 It's Birthday Time

One particular night, Ash walks in to a house. "I wonder if this is the house that the letter told me," Ash said. The letter read "Go to 2910 West Canyon Road Cincinati, OH, if you see the balloons, you are welcome to come in." He opened, and he saw no one. He went to a room that has a dinner table then... "SURPRISE!" everyone yelled. "Woah!" exclaimed Ash. "It's your birthday Ash," said Mario. "It's your 11th birthday," said Toad. Black glanced at Ash then. "It's been a long Ash," said Black. "Yeah it's been a while Black," said Ash. During the party the invited guests played some games, eat cake, and giving presents. Pikachu was also there, but some what, he's with Mario. "Pika Pikachu," said Pikachu. When it was time to open the presents, Ash started with Black's present. "It's says that I have to open the presents while having my Pokemon beside me, okay," said Ash. So Ash opened his Pokeballs and pops out Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastatoise. He opened the present, and then... KABOOM! Black's present was a trick after all. Black laughed at Ash. "Ha ha, you fell for it, I'm actully working with Ganondorf, and Wario," said Black. Then, Black hurried off. Ash was unhappy, so is the invited guests and the Pokemon. "Grrr, I'll get you one day Black, one day," said Ash.

To be continued on July 25th!

Giratina720
07-26-2012, 02:16 AM
Last Time, on Smash Birthday (if you didn't read Ch.1 don't read this.), Today (well, not really) is Ash's birthday, his rival Black was there, Mario, Toad, Peach,and Luigi were here too. But then, when it was time to open up the presents, he first opened Black's present, but then, it was a trick there were bombs in the present. Ash decided to get his revenge at Black after that disaster.Chapter 2: Ash's Training.

After the disaster from the party, Ash decided to do some training. "There's no place to train here in the United States, if only there's a park," said Ash. Then, he knows someone that's really smart on locations. He then went to a house that said "Only people that has trouble in locations can press this button." Ash pressed the button then, DING DONG, went the bell. Then, the door opened. " Oh, hello Ash, are you here for information to go some where," the person said. "Oh hello Kenneth, I'm looking for a park that has a Pokemon Battlefield on it," said Ash. "Hmm," said Kenneth. "There is a park here in this city that has a Pokemon Battlefield, but it has so many trash no one decided to train on." "My Munchlax can use Recycle," said Ash. "Oh yeah, the move recycle can do the trick, do you want to battle me for some training?" asked Kenneth. "Oh, sure, how about we meet at 8:00 next morning alright," said Ash. "Oh sure," said Kenneth. "The park is at Omega St. okay, it's right here." Kenneth shows the location of the park. "Oh thanks," said Ash. "Well see ya tomorrow, Kenneth, said Ash. Then, the next morning Ash and Kenneth are now in the park. "Munchlax, use recycle," said Ash. Munchlax got all the garbage and put it in the trash bin. "Alright, the battle is ready to go, come on out Giratina!" said Kenneth. "GIRA," roared Giratina. "Oh my!" exclaimed Ash.

Will Ash beat Kenneth's Giratina, or will his training will come to a defeat, find out on Friday.

Giratina720
08-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Read Now people, start on Chapter 1

Umbrony
08-05-2012, 04:06 AM
This is wonderful. I love it. More rep for you, keep it up. The story is getting suspenseful. I'm always willing to support beginning writers. ^_^

Giratina720
08-05-2012, 07:15 PM
If you didn't read the 1st chapter yet, don't read it.
Last time, on Smash Birthday, Ash decided to go training in order to fight his rival Black, Ash found Kenneth who could train but then Kenneth's Pokemon was a Giratina, will Ash beat Giratina once and for all?

Chapter 3: Fight to beat the Legendary Pokemon: Giratina.

"Woah!" said Ash. "This is a Lv. 100 Giratina, he is one of my toughest Pokemon of all," said Kenneth. "Come on out Charizard!" said Ash.
"This Charizard is a Lv. 99 Fire-Dragon Pokemon, he's almost to Lv. 100." "Alright, it will be a one on one match," said Kenneth. "Let's start things off Giratina, Shadow Sneak!" Giratina disappeared through the shadows. "Charizard keep your eyes open for Giratina," said Ash. "NOW!" said Kenneth. Giratina attacked Charizard in the back. "Charizard, use Hyper Beam!" said Ash. Charizard hits Giratina using Hyper Beam. "How 'bout that," said Ash. Kenneth just smiled. "Since your Charizard used Hyper Beam, it has to recharge for a turn, Giratina, Shadow Ball," said Kenneth. Giratina hits Charizard using Shadow Ball. "No, Charizard!" said Ash. "Your Charizard has been knocked out, but, it made it to Lv. 100," said Kenneth. "Good job Charizard, you did great," said Ash.
Meanwhile
"So Ash's Charizard has reached to Lv.100, pathetic." "We must capture Kenneth so he could train us." "Alright."

What would happen to Kenneth if he got captured? Find out tomorrow.

Giratina720
08-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Same thing as before, if you didn't read Chapter 1, don't read this.
Last time on Smash Birthday! Ash had to battle Giratina using his Lv. 99 Charizard, Kenneth has been experienced and defeated Charizard which actually Leveled up to the MAX Level. Meanwhile, two mysterious people looked at Ash's Charizard stats which actually noticed that Ash has been trained by Kenneth, what will happen to Kenneth?

Chapter 4: Ash's quest for finding Kenneth.

As Ash walked home after his training, he was happy that his Charizard made it to MAX Lv. Then, the next day, at Kenneth's house, "We got Kenneth, now to escape," said a mysterious person. "So now what do we do," said another mysterious person. "We put him in the capsule then drain his powers." They soon went out of the window, and took Kenneth to an aircraft. News fly fast after Kenneth has gone missing, Ash decided to go to the aircraft and rescue Kenneth. "Charizard, come on out and use Fly to find the aircraft!" said Ash. Charizard flew Ash to the aircraft, they made it to the aircraft then found Kenneth. "KENNETH!" yelled Ash. "Ha ha ha," said the mysterious person. "Kenneth is in the capsule right now, he can't hear you or see you right now, my name is Ganondorf." Ash remembered what Black said. "I'm actually working with Ganondorf and Wario". Soon, Ash and Kenneth's arm started to glow. "Huh, what's this?" said Ash. "Ahhhhhh!" said Ash.

Will Ash figure out what the sign is, come back at Aug. 11th!

Giratina720
08-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Okay, like megagamer's rise of darkness, 6 people could join. 3 on the evil side and 3 on Ash and Kenneth's side. Your choice make sure it's a human or whatever. Your choice. Also put your name there too. Oh yeah also, if you want to go to Ash and Kenneth's side make sure you say what sign you have on your arm (I know, rip off from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's).

Giratina720
08-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Same as always if you didn't read Ch.. okay never mind you know what I mean. Also sorry, it is a rip off from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's so don't get angry at me and don't sue me.
Last time on Smash Birthday, Kenneth got captured by Ganondorf and Wario who was with Ash's rival Black, Ash decided to rescue Kenneth, but then he knew what Black just told him, after Ash knew what happened, Ash, and Kenneth's arm were starting to glow, what was that mark on Ash's arm and will he rescue Kenneth before it's too late?

Chapter 5: The mark on Ash.

"AAHHHHHHHH!" Ash yelled. Soon, he was in space. "W-Where am I," he said. "Ash," said a mysterious voice. "W-Who's there," said Ash. "Ash, that sign on your arm represents the mark of your former Pikachu, it is an Electric sign, Kenneth's arm is a Dragon signer, it represents his powerful Giratina, sometime soon, if one of a signer gets in to a capsule and if someone accidently press 'Turn to Pokemon,' youwill turn into the sign Pokemon, farewell Ash." Soon, Ash came back to where he was. "Ahh AHHH!" Kenneth yelled. "Kenneth!" exclaimed Ash. Ash tried to break the glass, but a force field was blocking him. "Ugh," said Ash. "Ha ha ha," Ganondorf laughed. "Every time we put someone in this capsule, it has a force field, now to press a button."

What button will he press find out after we have 2 to 3 people going to join in this story. Also we do have a sneak peek so.

Do not come any farther down

1387God.

Giratina720
08-12-2012, 02:25 AM
okay so like i said, i could continue if i get 2 to 3 people to join so i want to know who will join. i can't continue yet so join soon. don't be like, "oh i'm not going to join i'm going to make giratina720 bored," no that's rude.