PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pokemon Anime Moments

Samuel
07-27-2012, 03:50 AM
Mine was; When Arbok & Weezing left to look after their familys! I cried. What's yours?
- Samuel

Totodile
08-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Yup those were the days when Pokemon anime was iconic and charismatic. Now look at what they did to it. This wasn't really a favorite moment just one of the moments like what the heck are you doing? kind of moment. It was when Ash released Lapras to the wild. I was thinking to myself why would you release Lapras you poop sack?

OwenDaynes
08-04-2012, 07:14 PM
I think a memorable scene for me is the scene when Ash releases Butterfree to let it be with its partner, it's sad in a nice way, but also hard to deal with. This scene is made harder to deal with in the Japanese version, as I believe that it is said that Butterfree will die when/after mating, which is rather common for bugs.

Another good moment that I liked was the scene/montage where Ash nursed his Charizard back to full health after a trainer's Poliwrath had frozen it. Finally rebuilt the relationship between Ash and Charizard... Good scene. ^_^

Jalen Cubs
08-19-2012, 10:26 PM
The best scenes are already there but I have a few and they are funny it is any time Dawn's Piplup was releases because Dawn's Piplup made the funniest faces and did the funniest things.

The Arrow
08-20-2012, 02:28 AM
When Ash battled Gary, every time. It was always a nice part of the anime to watch in my opinion.

BreeZaps
08-20-2012, 02:49 AM
When ash turned to stone. And when ash left pikachu to stay with the forest pikachus.