PDA

View Full Version : Hoenn: What Happened

Samuel
07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
It was 5 years later, after the events in Hoenn & everyone was now scared of Team Magma and also Team Aqua. Brendan & May, now in love, had moved away, to Kanto, leaving no good-will of guardiance. As they had defeated everyone, they were the prime fighters and had gone. Steven had begged them not to and Brendan, simply said. "We will come, when we shall be summoned. And when we are summoned, we shall come. Farewell! as they had gone. Now, Hoenn has faced mass destruction ever since they had left. Steven had hoped for the past 4 years, they would come, but they never did. So the remaining gym leaders who had not died were fighting to hold them off. (Roxanne, Brawly, Norman, Winona, Juan & Former Gym-Leader Wallace.) While they were fighting, Wattson, Tate & & Liza, had to be sent off to the new, rubbish filled, that you could walk to Slateport and Back. Pacifidlog town. After they had been sent, they had been found dead after a mass explosion killing everyone in Pacifidlog. Now, Steven had been calling other regions to help. Only two people had awnsered. The two people, were: Lt. Surge, of Vermilion City. Electric type user. His reponse: Oh yeah! That rush to get the war feeling back! Sabrina had simply known using Physics. The war is still going on. Will May & Brendan hear Hoenn's cries? Will the other Gym leaders help? Who will die? Where is Flannery? FIND OUT NEXT TIME.

I am so sorry if this is bad.
Samuel

X!!
07-27-2012, 06:16 PM
This story is actually quite good! Although, you knida overdid your text...

Samuel
07-27-2012, 06:26 PM
This story is actually quite good! Although, you knida overdid your text...

Thanks, and I know. I'm practising on writing a book. ^_^

Patriot
07-27-2012, 06:43 PM
It's good, but your text is really overblown. Also,
http://www.comicsanscriminal.com/

Samuel
07-27-2012, 06:47 PM
PART 2 OF CHAPTER 1
Back over, in Kanto; May & Brendan were paying tributes to dead Pokémon coming from an unknown place. May, now trained to talk to spirits, has found out; Dead Pokémon Spirits are moving. May had left quickly, worried as it was the only Cemetery everywhere. May had wondered where they were going. Then May heard a little voice in her head; "Hoenn. Hoenn. Hoenn. Hoenn. You need to go. NOW! May, had then gone back and got Brendan sending out her Noctowl and shouted "Hypnosis!" Noctowl then, went back to May. May said "Thank you. Return!" She then, grabbed Brendans only Pokeball and then left Pokemon Tower. May shouted "Go, Rayquaza!" May had then calmly said; "Bring us to Hoenn." Rayquaza screeched, while May and sleeping Brendan got on his back. (May put him on.) He shot up in the sky, making Brendan wake up with a shock. "WHAT THE?!?!?! RAYQUAZA, MAY????? WHERE ARE WE GOING? MAY DID YOU MAKE NOCTOWL USE HYPNOSIS ON ME?!?!?! He screamed, which nearly deafened May, but also reminded her; "Go Noctowl!" "Grab all my other Pokémon!" May then said, "Go Gardevoir, Breloom, Gengar, Pelipper!" Pelipper & Noctowl caught them. May said before getting too for away: "Protect our home!" They nodded, and flew away with straint on speed. FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN PART 3 OF CHAPTER 1.

Samuel
07-27-2012, 06:47 PM
It's good, but your text is really overblown. Also,
http://www.comicsanscriminal.com/

Thanks, and why should I go on that site? I'm just using a font.

Gyaradomo
07-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Story sounds interesting... But your font. You should change it. I mean. Just. Change it. Please. The font. It hurts.

Samuel
07-27-2012, 07:15 PM
If you all hate the font, I don't care. I just changed the first 2 paragraphs...

Ice
07-27-2012, 07:33 PM
While it's a less irritating font, the coloring and size of the words just makes this an eyesore to read anyway. The fact that the plot makes no sense doesn't help either.

Samuel
07-27-2012, 08:15 PM
While it's a less irritating font, the coloring and size of the words just makes this an eyesore to read anyway. The fact that the plot makes no sense doesn't help either.

It's not supposed to.

Ice
07-27-2012, 08:21 PM
You're practicing writing a book, and your plot isn't supposed to make sense? Good luck, mate.

Samuel
07-28-2012, 12:11 AM
You're practicing writing a book, and your plot isn't supposed to make sense? Good luck, mate.

Wait.. That's something else I'm doing. This is all in my mind and pretty much desperate to escape.