PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: A Trainers Quest

Charizardflyer
07-30-2012, 05:41 AM
I will add one Chapter a day. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

I walked down the stairs to the main room. I was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans and I had brown hair. My Mom was making breakfast. I grabbed my bag trying not to make a sound. Then I put my bag on, it was a shoulder stripe bag. I quietly walked over to the door and opened it and walked out. There was a pidgey sitting in a tree looking at me. I walked to the path to the next town. “Wait!” Said a voice. I turned to see it was Pro. Oak. “ You need a pokemon to protect you from the wild pokemon.” He started to say. “ Follow me.” I followed him back to the lab. “ There are three pokemon on that table and you may chose one” He said.
“ Which pokemon are they?” I asked. “ Charmander a fire type S-“ He started to replay. “ I want the Charmander!” I said. I picked up the Charmanders pokeball. “ Thanks Pro. Oak” I said, then I walked out the door. When I was out walking to the next town I ran into a wild pidgey. “ Go Charmander” I shouted. Charmander came out of her pokemon. “Now use scratch!” Charmander attacked the pidgey and the pidgey used gust. The pidgey was close to fainting. “Now scratch again” This time the pidgey fainted and Charmander leveled up to lvl 6. “Return Charmander!” I held out the pokeball to return Charmander, but she didn’t want to go back in the pokeball. Then after a few tries I gave up and let Charmander stay out. “You need a nickname don’t you” Charmander nodded back as if though she was saying yes. “How about Firey Bomb?” Charmander nodded yes. Firey Bomb jumped onto my shoulder. I continued walking until I reached to town. Then I went to the pokemon center to heal Firey Bomb. When I was waiting I toke my jacket out and put it on. I went over to pick up Firey Bomb. I walked out of the pokemon center and went over to the poke mart and bought some pokeballs. I walked to the viridian forest. I encounter a lot of bug type pokemon and trainers and Firey Bomb leveled up to Lvl 8 and learned ember. When I was just about to exit the forest I saw a Shiny Pidgey. “Go Firey Bomb and use ember!” The pidgys health was down to 4-10. I grabbed a pokeball and threw it. It shaked once… trice…three times then click. I picked up the pokeball in my bag. I nicknamed the pidgey Yellow. I exited the forest continued to the next town. I healed my pokemon at the poke center. I trained with my pokemon the rest of the day. Now tired I set up a tent and made I bed for Firey Bomb. I got in my sleeping bag and fell into a dreamless sleep. The nest day I got up and toke down the tent. Firey Bomb was sitting a few feet away from where the tent was. Firey Bomb jumped onto my shoulder and I walked to the gym. I walked into the gym. “I want to battle to gym leader please” I said. “Ready to battle” Brock replayed. “Always.” I said. “Go Geodude!” He said and Geodude came out of his pokeball. “Go Firey Bomb” Firey Bomb jumped off my shoulder and on to the battle field. “Firey Bomb use metal claw!” I shouted. “Try to doge it Geodude!”
Geodude tried to doge but Firey Bomb was faster and deled a great deal of damage to Geodude. “Again Firey Bomb!” Firey Bomb attacked again and defeated Geodude. “Return Geodude and go Onix!” Brock shouted. Onix came out of his pokeball. “Use Metal Claw Firey Bomb!” Onix was hit hard but still was going strong. “Use rock tomb Onix!” Firey Bomb HP was now down to 10-15. “Onix finish this with tackle!” Firey Bomb Stood there as Onix came at her. Onix was just about to hit Firey Bomb when she Pushed Onix back the feet anchored to the ground. Then Firey Bomb evolved into Charmelon and threw Onix back and used Metal Claw and defeated Onix. Brock said “ Wow such much power in one pokemon. You desevd the Rock Bagde.” Brock handed the badge to me. “ Thank you.” I said and I walked away Firey Bomb at my Side.

Thanks for reading my huge wall of text, lol.

Champion Cynthia
08-04-2012, 08:55 PM
The path to the Champion is hard, you know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://superskarmory.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=420&d=1344105203

CaptainRed1000
08-09-2012, 09:01 AM
That was really good, though Im not really keen on the fact that it was a referance to the Pokemon Games ie He grew to LVL 8, he was down to 10-15 HP. Try to make it more realistic.