PDA

View Full Version : Anyone excited for New Super Mario Bros. 2?

Kamex
07-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Will you get the game at release date? Will you get it at all? Will you try to get 1,000,000 coins?

I will try my best to get the game at release date, with the 3DS XL. (I will trade in my old 3DS)

If not, then I will absolutely get the game anyway.

and for the 1,000,000 coin challenge: My body is ready. (Or my thumbs, rather)

What about you guys?

Patriot
07-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Nooope Chuck Testa.

Just gonna be the same as the first one. I might buy it if I feel like it.

Minntul
07-31-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll end up getting, even though I know I'll have wasted my money it. There's nothing really "New" about it, it's literally the same with a stupid coin gimmick. They didn't even bother composing new music. This is going to become Nintendo's Call of Duty. Easy money.

You people are going to eat it all up.

Dabottle
07-31-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm not getting it. If my brother gets it, I might play it and hope it's better than SM3DL (which I didn't get either).

Rainbowdash372
07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
eh, i will get it though i hope it's like a longer game that usually takes like 24 hours to complete and to make the star medals/coins harder to find cuz in super mario 3d land they were pretty easy to find which was disappointing and the fact that there's alot of coins in that games is really bad cuz like in the first level everyone will probably get like 50 lifes already (u gotta have some type of challenge am i right?). Though all in all i will get it for the fact that i'm a die-hard Mario fan.

SuperSceptile
07-31-2012, 07:18 PM
i may or may not get it. from the looks of it though i think 3d land is probably gonna stay better. i loved 3d land.

SonicMario777
07-31-2012, 07:26 PM
I will definitely get it. And I will get 1,000,000 Coins! Mwahahahahaha!
(ahem) Anyway, yay for Coins!

Tuxy
07-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Is it confirmed yet that you get an extra-life in this game if you have 100 coins? Because if so, it's gonna be very easy...

But I will definitly get it as NSMB is one of my favorite games ever. I don't really care that they didn't make new music, it adds to the nostalgia.

Shantae
08-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Pretty much my brother will likely to get that game, but the thing I'm looking forward to this game is if the difficulty could match to NSMB (DS). Coin gathering is just uh, whatever collecting more coins which that pretty game is offer (isn't the game turn out getting easier than Super Mario 3D Land). If my brother buys it, I might play it but, if the game is too easy. I might not play it (It isn't an horrible game but difficulty is my main concern).

Sir Muffin of Saucer
08-01-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm not going to get it because I don't have a 3DS, and even if I did have one, it doesn't look all that exciting or different to what I've already seen in NSMB.

Kyoits
08-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I will be getting New Super Mario Bros 2.
I'm mostly excited about the coin rush mode and the co-op.

Blue Cadet-3
08-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Not really. I don't like paying for like 6 games on steam for what is basically DLC.

Master Boo
08-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Well, at first I was very excited, but after realizing how little they actually added I'm not as excited now. And as I was never a big coin collector, the 1,000,000 coin objective seems like a waste of time honestly. Although, I will probably still get it sooner or later. Now I'm more hopeful for something different out of NSBMU, considering it already looks to be much more different than the 3DS game.

Graph
08-07-2012, 04:14 PM
I'll end up getting, even though I know I'll have wasted my money it. There's nothing really "New" about it, it's literally the same with a stupid coin gimmick. They didn't even bother composing new music. This is going to become Nintendo's Call of Duty. Easy money.

You people are going to eat it all up.

It became their Call of Duty a long time ago.

And no I'm not buying it because I have no money. I probably would've ended up buying it and never playing it if I did, so thank god :/

Shiningbolt
08-08-2012, 03:59 PM
To be honest, I'm not very interested in the game. I've had just about enough of Mario's 2D platformer games for now. If it turns out to be a really good game, though, I'll give it a shot.

KingCorphish
08-08-2012, 05:36 PM
I thought this game was going to be for the Wii U. I had no idea it was going to be for the 3DS since 2 days ago.

Tuxy
08-08-2012, 06:01 PM
I thought this game was going to be for the Wii U. I had no idea it was going to be for the 3DS since 2 days ago.

NSMB2 is for the 3DS, but they're also making a Wii U game (NSMB U).