PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3

Patriot
08-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Anybody else play it? Probably not as many considering this forum is Nintendo based.

Either way, Battlefield 3 is CoD's direct competitor in the FPS genre. It's different in that it involves more tactical and team based gameplay. Also has gigantic maps and vehicles.

My Battlelog is here (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/xSithStalker/) if you're interested.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-01-2012, 01:53 PM
While I have never played Battlefield 3, I do know this about it. If a player has both Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3, the Battlefield 3 Soldier can be used in Multiplayer of Mass Effect 3.

ShadowMr.L
08-01-2012, 04:17 PM
I've played Battlefield 3 as I own the game and I find it to be quite enjoyable. It's completely different from Call of Duty and it is very intense.

Minntul
08-01-2012, 04:20 PM
I like Battlefield. You actually have to take your time and strategize instead of running into the open like a headless chicken.

I'd show you my probably terrible Battelog, but I can't access it because my Xbox Live Gold ran out which gives me no freedom at all in the games I have bought.

Kamex
08-01-2012, 04:31 PM
I have battlefield 3. I have played online. Its quite different from COD. I like the simplicity of COD. I cant say much about BF3 because I share it with someone and he took the online pass and never uses it. I wanted to play online but he wont let me near his ps3... >.<

Flubbs
08-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Ive been playing Battlefield 3 quite a bit lately. I wasn't really into the series before but I gave it a try and now I just love it.

Christian
08-04-2012, 04:20 PM
I do not own it but I am thinking of buying it just for the teamwork.

Kyoits
08-12-2012, 04:58 PM
I really enjoy the Battlefield series, and this one just made this my favorite shooter out there

Totodile
11-20-2012, 03:59 AM
Actually I hear more competition between COD and Halo more than I do COD and Battlefield but none the less Battlefield 3 is a great game. I like battlefield more than COD but Halo still reigns supreme.