PDA

View Full Version : Pok'emorphs 2 Chapter 1

Lunar Noctowl
08-02-2012, 03:01 PM
<I've got an idea!>Kyo said,<let's attack him with memories!!!>,<Hey,Eyan,I love you,don't do this!!!>Eyan paused for a second but it didn't work.<Iv'e got one more idea!>Kyo told us.She swung the rope from above the acid and bit the rope in two,andmorphed as quick as she could! Then she jumped up and parted her lips and then after a while I heard Eyan said,"Kyo,i'm so sorry!"and I saw him run his fingers through her hair.We all morphed and I said "Let's go kick some Darkrai butt"We rushed to the Pok'ecar(that I just bought)and jumped in while X said "Kyo, that was crazy but it worked!" "I'll take that as a compliment!"she replied. "Less talkie more drivie,and by the way,X,are you sure you can drive?"I asked X,"Let Eyan drive he's 18!"So Eyan took the wheel and drove to Dialga's alley.We tried to beat Dialga,but for some reason Eyan and Kyo would not work together.After we went home I yelled "Superskarmory and Kyoshiro Blitz....why didn't you two cooperate?!" "Well after today's incedent we found it embarassing just to talk to each other!!!"Kyo replied."Ok,ok listen who cares what everyone else thinks be yourself,and besides if we don't defeat Diala,Palkia,and Giratina,we'll never get to face Darkrai....case closed!"I told them and we got some rest and went off to try again!