PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh Official Thread

Luna
08-02-2012, 04:35 PM
This is the thread for Yu-Gi-Oh. You can talk about anything you want, be it the TCG, DN, the video games, or the anime. Hell, if you want, you can talk about the abridged series.
To make it easy, I shall post the DN names of anyone who wants to post it here.

DN names:
SacredScrapDragon-Ghirarim
VictoryStar-Victory Star(Make sure you put a space between Victory and Star or you get someone else.)

Also, to contribute:
GX>5Ds>ZeXaL>Original
*cue people shooting me for no reason other then I dislike original Yu-Gi-Oh anime*

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I am quite the Yu-Gi-Oh! card collector. Though there is one card that really want to get. That card is Dark Magician Girl. Without that card, my five card Dark Magician combo is not useable, since Dark Magician Girl is the one that starts off the combo.

Luna
08-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Why don't you just buy the card separately Mando?
I had a look at Amazon and it was just $13.96. Although I don't have a clue how much that actually is xD.

VictoryStar
08-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Hello, fellow duelists. I have been playing and watching Yu-Gi-Oh! since I can remember. I don't really collect cards, since I only get what I need for my deck and I hate how expensive cards are. My main deck is King of the Skull Servants.

Also, to contribute:
GX>5Ds>ZeXaL>Original
I completely agree with you. I really want GX season 4 and the end of 5D's dubbed.
My DN name is Victory Star. (Make sure you put a space between Victory and Star or you get someone else.)

Luna
08-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I completely agree with you. I really want GX season 4 and the end of 5D's dubbed.
My DN name is Victory Star. (Make sure you put a space between Victory and Star or you get someone else.)
Added.
Also, I am genuinely surprised you agree with me there. Alot of people hate GX.

Gyaradomo
08-03-2012, 02:00 AM
GX was good. 5D's not as good as good as original and GX. Zexal last because I haven't watched it, but it's in last because I hate XYZ's with a passion. My DN is same as here.