PDA

View Full Version : Your Special Talent!

Umbrony
08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
What talent do you have that makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes you so unique that you have the willpower to scream it to the Heavens (well, not really all that, now.)? Whether it be minor or major, what is your special talent that makes you, well, you? Don't be enbarrassed.

Besides my art, My talent is that I have a photographic memory. I can recite, if I watch it enough times, entire TV episodes, movies, or sing whole songs. To some, it's more annoying than impressive, but I can share with those people that it won me the Talent Show in 2009 at my elementary school. I guess you can pair with that the ability to imitate the voice anyone in my right mind. I don't know how talented that is to some of you, but it's a gift that I cherish.
I'm quite good at singing those songs, too.

Luna
08-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I win all the Yu-Gi-Oh duels I have even when I lose them.
Yeahhhhhh I don't really have one. xD

DeMrTeunio
08-03-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty good at singing, I always win at karaoke games. I'm also really good at bowling, swimming and ice skating.

Tuxy
08-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Does being able to read upside down letters count as a talent? If not, I guess I'm a somewhat good Badminton player.

Red
08-03-2012, 10:11 PM
I have an unnatural talent for breaking things. I wouldn't call it a bad thing though, since it's both useful and a burden at the same time. It's good for debugging things to make sure everything works properly. Other than that, I'm a gifted ping pong player. One of the best in my school.

Totodile
08-03-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm good at staring contests and I can lick my nose. No I'm not a dog.

Charizardflyer
08-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Reading. I can remember a book so good that i all get 100% when i take a AR test. I was nominated for NEG reader of the year. I was the 4th best reader in my school. I did very well on the reading CRCT and i didnt under line anything.

Dabottle
08-04-2012, 12:30 AM
I can run at supersonic speeds, survive in extreme temperatures and turn invisible at will! Still working on the "being motivated to study whenever I want, or even at all" part, though.

I also possess the ability to become even cuter than Graphy when necessary! It's never been necessary, though. :/

EpicCh33se
08-04-2012, 12:34 AM
I'm not sure if these are "talents", but I can blow bubbles out of my mouth (using saliva), and I can chomp my teeth together to make different notes.

Shaymin
08-04-2012, 01:22 AM
I have a number of talents, like singing, being able to write cursive really well (though I wouldn't exactly call it a talent), art, cup stacking, good memory (in a way, storing endless amounts of knowledge in my mind) , doing insane things on a certain PC game that most people wouldn't be able to do on their first try, and I wouldn't exactly call it a talent, but a pretty unnatural talent that gives me a strange feeling something will have purpose with something I'll like in the future by basically calling it "special".

Merga
08-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Aside from my amazing talent of making people mad without even having to try, I can say that I have pretty good reflexes. This meaning that I can avoid pretty much anything that is thrown at me, or just simply react quickly to a certain event.

I also have this fantastic ability where I sleep in class and never study, and still make A's in school. Life is good.

Minntul
08-04-2012, 01:58 AM
I can actually run at a very fast speed since my younger self was all "Gotta go fast'. I can maintain that same speed while completely ignoring the fact that I am completely out of breath. Too bad I only run when I need to.

I also consider myself a pretty good voice actor. As soon as I hear a memorable voice somewhere, I can just find out how to imitate it near perfectly.

Uzi
08-04-2012, 04:51 AM
I can hand out infractions faster than a speeding bullet.

I can also sleep through an entire class with my head propped up on my hands.

Tainers14
08-04-2012, 05:10 AM
I make ALL the ice cream disappear. That's right, all of it.

On a serious note. My super special mega awesome unique talent that I possess is that I have perfect pitch. If I hear a sound or something, I know what the exact pitch is. In other words, it is completely useless in the real world unless i become a music major.

Christian
08-04-2012, 04:13 PM
My talent would be fighting, and not as in running around beating people down but as in I am a talented fighter. Ju jutsu, boxing and Karate is my main fight-styles.
I don't know if you would count is as a talent, but I tend to learn things really easily.

TyphlosionX
08-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Mine would be dancing and sports.
Everybody Dougie!!

megagamer
08-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I have a couple talents. Im good at running and I dont stop when im out of breath and I run faster. My second talents is that im good in video games but that came from my dad. Im good with helping people with their problems and becoming friends with anyone. My last talent is inventing things. I love to come up with things that help people.

ShaymieTehShaymin
08-04-2012, 05:26 PM
I can hula hoop on my pinky finger. I'm working on getting two hula hoops on at the same time.

Champion Cynthia
08-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Pokemon battles.

Shiningbolt
08-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Apparently I can do a lot of things really well. Many teachers I've met have asked me if I was interested in their field of study because I show promise for them.
Some of those things include English, Music, Math, and Art.

I also have good reflexes, balance, and a (sorta) flexible body.

Kyoits
08-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm double jointed if that is a talent

Growth
08-04-2012, 07:42 PM
I guess my talent is being good at video games and being, uh, "successful"(?) within theorycrafting.

I've always been very good at the games I actually put some effort into. Doesn't matter if It's singleplayer or multiplayer. I remember when Halo 3 released, I put so much effort in getting good at that game in multiplayer and reached the highest rank very quickly, in free for all. I can also speedrun every game I have for the N64 on Hard, because... well, I don't know. You tell me.

And the theorycrafting part, I'm usually right after thinking about something for a few hours, an example would be planning a speedrun.

MegaGible13
08-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Being REALLY good looking.

I can also eat a lot. Not fast, I found that out the hard way (losing to a blonde chick in a cake eating contest WHICH I WAS HANDICAPPED IN ANYWAY) but over the course of an hour I can out eat a lot of people.

I can also cook really well and I'm trying to learn how to deduce things about people and scenarios.

Flubbs
08-04-2012, 08:43 PM
I don't know if you would count this as a talent, but I can do everything better when it's cold. Like if I'm running, I can run faster and for a longer time when it's cold instead of when it's hot.

Also, I guess I'm a good singer, according to others at least. I think I'm bad at it.

Shantae
08-04-2012, 11:32 PM
My talent is something like dancing, and Math. I'm kinda a decent dancer but haven't dance since my 5th Grade Ballroom Dancing. Eh, I don't feel like it. But I'm proud that I have a talent that involves in my school study, Math. Numbers, shapes, and algebra makes this subject so fun.

Reiko Asagiri
08-05-2012, 08:16 AM
I am really artistic. I became very popular at school because I drew a very good picture of Agent P and Perry the Platypus. I don't consider myself a good singer, but people think I do sing well so...yeah. I'm really good in video games. Oh and I am very creative, says all my creative writing teachers. I make very interesting stories of different things like once I made a story about a girl surviving school without parents, without sibblings, or anyone else to love her.

The Arrow
08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
I have a special talent to where I can mesmerize people's inner thoughts into thinking they are the mirror image of those who have swarmed inside their heads.

Leo2629
08-11-2012, 06:08 PM
I consider myself pretty smart, even though I don't really put in much effort, so I guess I learn quickly, that also applies to sports. But other than that, I'm pretty average, average at playing video games and not really sociable.

ProgrammingPro01
08-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I have the ability to write fiction stories.
Non-fiction, not so well. :P

Patriot
08-13-2012, 12:35 AM
I can make really good iced tea. Besides that? Not really.

Kamex
08-13-2012, 03:08 PM
I can lick my nose... Its not really a talent but it IS something. xD

BreeZaps
08-14-2012, 03:10 AM
I Can Touch my nose with my tongue. :P :D

Kemrin
08-14-2012, 03:13 AM
I have really good hearing, I guess? It's sort of annoying when I can hear what people while they are whispering, but that's something right?

Sammiiee13
08-14-2012, 03:25 AM
Not really sure I have any real talent. In grade 10 math tho I had a talent of talking all class and doing no homework and still getting 90-100s on my tests and assignments. I also have a good talent of gettin hurt a lot (very accident prone) but yet never breaking a bone. Also pretty good With fitting myself in small spaces which comes in handy to people at work....It's not anything much but better then nothing.

UbersSuck20
08-18-2012, 01:06 PM
I am talented at hating ubers. xD

I don't really have any talent, but I have great memory and I'm good at maths.

SilkShadow
08-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Well, I am the world's best at loosing stuff. I'm Not even Kidding. The lonngest I've ever held on to a pencil in school is a week and I generally loose 2-3 pencils a day. Once I left my phone in a taxi cab. Once upon a time i had 13 ds games now I have 5. I really do try though. They just dissapear. *Poof*

pikachumaster
08-19-2012, 05:45 AM
I can play viola really, really, well. If you know what a viola is, you're awesome. :)
(Coughs) Jake from Adventure Time (Cough), (Cough.

Liegesauras
09-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Erm...I can remeber your face from a 2 second glance for the rest of my life, and anything else I can too.
I also read on a past-college level in 6th grade.

Chihaya
09-18-2012, 08:35 PM
I can sing, somewhat? Perhaps? I think my voice may be average... But perhaps it's just an ability to sing? I'm not too sure. But I think that may be it...

Oh, I'm extremely forgetful. <3

Champion Cynthia
09-18-2012, 08:38 PM
I can sing, somewhat? Perhaps? I think my voice may be average... But perhaps it's just an ability to sing? I'm not too sure. But I think that may be it...

Oh, I'm extremely forgetful. <3

No. your talent is faces.

Davismt
09-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I have no real talents except for being smart. Is that considered a talent?

FelsicFurret
09-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I can't say I have any particularly INTERESTING talents...I can play the cello well, but that may be due to private lessons and hard work rather than what you might call "talent"...
People IRL regard me as intelligent, though that is not exactly a unique talent, regardless of what some cynics might say...

Dragonite
09-18-2012, 09:13 PM
I have a talent for remembering insane little details like the score of the first baseball game I saw (Florida Marlins: 5, New York Mets: 3) or the base Speed of a Ninjask (160) or the number of meters in a mile (1609, but 1600 for a track mile), but not the important things like when my Common Application stuff is due or what the heck my physics homework was.

And a talent for forgetting peoples' names. I can't tell you how many people I forgot the names of when school started a little while ago.

Yui
09-18-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't usually like talking about my strengths, but I'll do it anyway xD

I'm pretty skilled at the saxophone. I don't have anything to back it up but my word ^.^ Just musically, I'm pretty deft.

I'm also pretty good at golf. Golf is probably the one thing in my life that I am most passionate about right now. My low round is 75, and my handicap index is at exactly 7.0 right now. I usually shoot between 79-83, so I'm not anything special, but I did only start playing 2 years ago. Hopefully if I keep at it, I can reach scratch in a few years. The road I'm walking, I will be :)

There are other things I could talk about, but those are the two main passions and skills in my life. I'm also very intelligent, but that's pretty common ;p

Gazzbonazza10
09-18-2012, 09:39 PM
I have two:

I'm a expert pool player (irl)
and I was in the gifted and talented program for maths, which is very good, and I'm still god with numbers.... (very good with numbers) even now.

SilkShadow
09-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Well... Im a boss at basktball... #12 point guard in my age group. So if im not online much, now you know why...

Austin
09-21-2012, 11:42 PM
I seem to always be in a good mood and I feel like I can cheer anybody up right now :D (not now though because I need to focus for my game tomorrow morning, the only reason I'm posting is so I can get bronze rank)

newsupermariobros
09-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Mine is playing sports because I am really good at it and I enjoy it alot

herothezero
07-07-2013, 09:17 PM
I have a really good memory.

I'm a master of stealth

I'm pretty smart

Mad sexy

I'm very good at making people laugh.

I think I'm a good actor, considering I remember lines easily and can really have emotion (Can't cry on cue)

I'm a good listener... Get at me, ladies

sonriopoby123
07-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I can bend my ears with ease.

I'm a pretty cool guy :cool:

Starry
07-09-2013, 08:52 AM
I have a few. I sing, I play piano, I act.

But my best is being able to play full songs on a piano like this one: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOYnE8pcyh1RD1imYJPvnggTEhxcjLs Hvgdmx-20vdv-ObeJLn
Don't judge me.