PDA

View Full Version : Ceiling Fan Mishap

Umbrony
08-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Ok, here's a messed up thing that happened to me a few minutes ago. The guest bedroom has a ceiling fan in it, it's also a very low room, the fan almost hits my head! o.o (you can see where this is going.)
Anyways, I was in the room just about to sit down and watch the tv in there (there was a big roach in my room, and I refused to share my room with it, so I got out). As I start to pull off my jacket, I raised my arms in the air to get it off, and COMPLETELY forgot about the ceiling fan. As soon as I put my arms up, I heard a *thump thump* sound above me and a searing pain in my right hand. I looked up and saw blood dripping off my hand and quickly pulled it away. Apparantly, each blade on the unusually sharp ceiling fan hit my hand at least twice, leaving several cuts that were dripping blood. A few seconds ago, I turned off the, threw away my blood-stained jacket, and bandaged up my hand, so my parents won't know and I can go teach at karate today. -3-

In short: me raise hand, hand gets diced by fan, I almost use more bad words than a sailor.

The moral? STAY THE FREAK AWAY FROM CEILING FANS.

I hope you enjoyed reading my failure. :3

Tuxy
08-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Erm... Wow! Sounds like something that would happen to me.

ProgrammingPro01
08-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Wow, that sound like it hurt. .-.
(I am really awesome at stating the obvious, aren't I?)

EpicCh33se
08-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Wow... that... is.. VERY unfortunate... Sorry that happened to you. It must have hurt.

Kyoits
08-10-2012, 12:19 AM
That just......sucks

Liegesauras
08-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Ouch.

I actually threw an essay I had that counted for like 50% of my grade in that class up in the air and the ceiling fun sliced it in half...then fouths...then just shards of paper.
I had 30 minutes to redo that paper, and I got a B- anyways...

Shiningbolt
08-10-2012, 12:57 AM
A ceiling fan low enough to hit you and sharp enough to make you bleed? I can only imagine how old that place must be if that happened to you. I tend to forget that ceiling fans are directly above me as well, but it's not very likely that they will cut me like that.

Minntul
08-10-2012, 03:54 AM
What the hell are you doing?

Go back and kick the crap out of that ceiling fan.

Qwerty
08-10-2012, 06:33 AM
You teach karate?

Smash the **** out of that fan!

Zachgoose
08-10-2012, 08:19 AM
I've done that before. It hurt like hell, but it was really cool because the fan immediately stopped moving when my hand went in-between the blades.

Shantae
08-10-2012, 04:14 PM
I feel sorry for you by that mishap. It just aye, ouch. (But you can do Karate? Don't you? So smash that Ceiling Fan for that revenge!! J/k)
Thank goodness, I only stare at Ceiling Fans, and they aren't alot of Ceiling Fans around my place. So, I'm good.

Graph
08-10-2012, 04:32 PM
http://superskarmory.net/forum/image.php?u=170.png

Patriot
08-10-2012, 09:32 PM
That's why you don't buy ceiling fans from China.

The Arrow
08-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Oh wow, I'm very sorry to hear that happened. You aren't hurt, are you? I can't even imagine a ceiling fan falling...