PDA

View Full Version : List one thing that makes you unique.

Umbrony
08-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Welp. I'm bored, and figured I'd make a little thread to force you guys to share things. XD

To put things simply: State one fact about yourself that makes you unique from other people. This can be anything from a talent to a behavior.

For example: I tend to be lucky, yet unlucky at the same dang time. To put this in perspective: I tend to make mistakes that result in something really bad happening, but it usually ends well in my favor. XD (refer to my Ceiling Fan Mishap Thread. And the same night of that accident that resulted in stitches, I found a shiny male Zangoose with Brave nature in Black.)

Like, on my July 4th family picnic, I wanted to light off a smoke bomb, and I did. However, the second the fuse disappeared, the thing exploded in a ball of fire and smoke right in front of me. I somehow escaped without a scratch. XD

I'm also good in any genre of art. Visual, performing arts, literature, Yada Yada Yada.

Totodile
08-10-2012, 11:34 AM
I can be luck and unlucky too. This morning I was playing minecraft. I was in this dungeon really high up from the bottom where there is nothing but Obsidian and Lava. I tried building a bridge but I slipped and fell surviving with half a heart. Lucky right? Here's the bad luck though I was trying to get back up so that I can get out of there so I'm building a tower thing to get back to the height I was at. When I get up there I start moving forward right. Well there was this gap so I tried to stop myself so I can fill the gap with stone or something. Well little to my knowledge my move forward button was stuck so I fell through the gap and fell into the lava and died instantly. :(

DeMrTeunio
08-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Um... I guess my ice skating talent is pretty unique. Ice skating is a pretty popular sport in the Netherlands, and it's a nice thing to do when you've got a day off in the winter. From the very first time I went ice skating with my family, at the age of 6, I felt perfectly at home on the ice. I became so good at it I might have been able to do it professionally, if I'd started at a younger age and I'd been able to dedicate more time to it. I'm not even sure wether I'd really wanted to be a professional speed skater. A modest job and a comfortable life is all I really want.

Shiningbolt
08-10-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm lucky. Really lucky. Too lucky.
I actually don't let it get to my head, so I can't give out any examples of what happens to me. I probably won some contests/games involving luck all the time, or the moment I play an RPG that involves drops, I get the 1% item as I go through the level. It may also involve escaping from dangerous situations without getting harmed. Just a bunch of things.

Other than that, like Mew-Mew (Emily), I am naturally good at the art genre. As a 2 or 3 year-old, I apparently taught myself how to play Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. Heck, now that I play the piano all the time, I memorize whatever I play the first time I read it.

Kyoits
08-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Something that i am not unique at is art, i'm just so awful its not even funny
But something that i am quite decent at is typing and science, math has never been fond with me it just never goes my way

(If this counts) i'm pretty good at games and i like trying to do good speed runs in any kind of Mario game because it is very cool if you can pull some really good speed runs in any game for that matter

Dabottle
08-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm actually a unicorn.

Tuxy
08-10-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm actually a unicorn.

No, you're not.

About me, I can get really good marks without learing anything at all. I guess I am also a quite good badminton player.

UbersSuck20
08-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I think I'm unique in the fact that I get unlucky for a match of poker(played with my friends) and then get extremely lucky for 2 ones.

Shantae
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM
I guess the way I play certain games and show to my friends makes me unique. Since my friends that is interested/played in Pokemon. They doesn't know about upcoming Pokemon games so I tell about it and they are really shocked. That's one way that makes me unique.
Another, showing my pro gaming skills (like Super Mario 3D Land, etc.) to my friends which could also make me unique.

Growth
08-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm fairly unique in the way that I'm very good at video games.

That's it.

Liegesauras
08-10-2012, 08:02 PM
I have no allergy to poison oak or ivy, and I have always had perfect timing at actions.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-10-2012, 09:16 PM
I guess what makes me unique here is that I am am the only member here who was a member of the Boy Scouts.

Patriot
08-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I ran a gaming clan at the age of 9.

YEAAAHHHH!

The Arrow
08-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I guess I'm unique in the fact that I'm good at basketball. I can shoot some of the longest shots ever to be imagined and make them. Other than that I am very lucky.

CriticalFlygon
08-10-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm really good at telling if people are lying and I'm pretty good at most video game genres if that counts.

Shaymin
11-17-2012, 01:41 PM
Hmm . . . what makes me unique . . .

I have a whole mp3 player dedicated to Japanese music.

OwenDaynes
11-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Similarly to TuxGamer, I can get really quite good grades without any studying involved, yet when I do revise, I actually do worse of the test than what I would have had I not revised.
I'm also (apparently) a brilliant, self taught ICT student, who manages to finish work in college without actually needing the teacher to be there to teach me... Seriously, I'm just there for the grade/degree/qualification, not to learn...

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm an artist. I entered my artwork into an art contest and it got accepted. I won 35 dollars for it, I think.

I also have traditions in video games I do. I always name my player in Pokemon Legend for some reason ever since Platinum.

BreeZaps
11-17-2012, 04:22 PM
I just found out I can knit good? IDK I'm just a 15 year old girl.

Liegesauras
11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
I can recall something that happened when I was like, 2, but I can't remember what I had for breakfast. Short term memory loss I suppose.

LuckyLapras
11-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I sometimes come up with crazy things to do with computers. One time I thought this OS called Windows Phillips existed, and tbh, it was plain awesome

Sir Muffin of Saucer
11-17-2012, 09:26 PM
I can drain the souls of others by glaring at them and saying 'kitten' repeatedly.

Dragonite
11-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Nobody can procrastinate better than me.

Dabottle
11-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Nobody can procrastinate better than me.

I'll type up an essay proving that I ca

LuckyLapras
11-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I'll type up an essay proving that I can

I love some of the irony here

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 11:02 PM
I eat sound.

CChariz
11-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Well,what makes me unique.Hmmm.I seem to be like a wizard with electronics.And I don't even study that topic.Also,I seem to be able to switch moods very quickly.(According to my brother.)And that's all I can think of.ATM.

Minntul
11-18-2012, 12:07 AM
xXxMADGAM1NG5K1LLZxXx

Charizardflyer
11-18-2012, 05:19 AM
I love to read. I use any extra time at school to read, I read at recess, and I was nommitnated for NEG reader of the year the last year. I have read sooo many books.

Spacey
11-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Im taller than the rest of my family for some awkward reason and I haven't even hit my growth spurt =}

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
11-22-2012, 12:08 AM
I know how to use a computer better than my mom. Lol

Ayra
11-22-2012, 12:57 AM
my unique talent is bomb production

newsupermariobros
11-22-2012, 01:31 AM
I can run really fast.That's the first thing that comes in my head.I have other stuff too like playing videogames,good at sports,good marks and that kind of things.

sonriopoby123
12-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Bending my ears, and I can also memorize like the first 25 numbers of Pi in my grade.

Leafeon
12-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I can somehow befriemd cats into making them search for things for me. In return, I feed them. Which this is more like a power I have or something.

megagamer
12-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Somehow i understand pets really well. When the dogs are angry and stuff they calm when i come. I think thats one of my powers which is AWESOME!

pikachumaster
12-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I don't study and I get high grades.

And my ability to play violas and pianos without breaking a sweat.

Rocket
12-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I can make a SICK cracking sound in my elbow.

TheTrainerExpert
12-15-2012, 06:07 PM
I am the only one in my family to know how to use a cellphone XD*Really want one :( .* I can make my tongue touch my nose and some people at my school were kinda amazed.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Um, attempted suicide, odd talent of listening to girls complain during that week of the month.

Austin
12-16-2012, 11:56 PM
I can move my kneecap and ears, and I can make it look like my forearm is having a chemical reaction or something!

phantomscar
12-17-2012, 07:24 AM
I tend to be overly psychotic in my reactions to criticism, nagging and complaining, resulting in unpleasant reactions, yelling or sometimes a complmet for pointing out the mistake

Qwerty
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm reasonable, yet very stubborn at the same time. I'll listen to reason and concede a well argued point, but I absolutely cannot be forced into things I don't want to do.

X!!
12-17-2012, 11:28 AM
I feel like I'm the only Korean who does walkthroughs.

Rocket
12-17-2012, 12:14 PM
I can move my right shoulder very out of place.