PDA

View Full Version : Site Members Remaining...?

Umbrony
08-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Well, this morning I've been thinking, and when I really start to think my mind tends to wander.

I was sitting on my desk, talking to Sir Flubbington (♥ xD), then I started to get thoughts into my head, I don't know how or why it happens, but I tend to just zone out at random.

But my thought was this:
What if, every person on this planet, somehow disappeared from the face of the earth, and all that was left on the planet was the ACTIVE members of our humble little website. What would YOU do in that situation?

I know it sounds like a weird question, but it got me thinking. If that happened, I'd most likely try and gather with who I can and drive state to state to look for people and see where it went from there. xD

ShadowMr.L
08-10-2012, 12:16 PM
It would depend who I'm stuck with. And what members drive me insane. For the most part I'd be okay if my friends stayed. But some people who drive me over the edge...I wouldn't want to stay. I'd like...die.

Tuxy
08-10-2012, 12:28 PM
I'd hope to gather as many living human beings around me and search for the others. Eventually, we would all get together and rebuild a beautful world with Super Skarmory as the ultimate dictator.

Tainers14
08-10-2012, 12:54 PM
I'd gather the mods and start the Cross Channel Broadcasting Club and see if anyone is out there...

Dabottle
08-10-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd meet up with Urist and commence our plan of world domination. We might allow Graphy and Ice to join us.

BreeZaps
08-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Get everyone to make a city and call it the Super Skarmory City. And we make houses and go on with life. And make a gaming house, meeting house and things.

CriticalFlygon
08-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I'd probably go on a journey to find any of the remaining humans. Once I've gathered enough people we'd build a new civilization that will thrive throughout the ages.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM
I would gather the members that live on the Pacific side of North America and see if we could locate anyone else.

KingCorphish
08-10-2012, 02:15 PM
I have a question for you. If everyone fell off the face of the earth except for the active members on this forum. Would there still be internet?

Minntul
08-10-2012, 02:23 PM
I would kill myself. All the people that I love are dead and I'm left with a bunch of strangers I can't trust all that much.

Dragonslayer
08-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Who knows how these hooligans are in real life. I would hide in cave.

joebob2311
08-10-2012, 02:38 PM
It would depend who I'm stuck with. And what members drive me insane. For the most part I'd be okay if my friends stayed. But some people who drive me over the edge...I wouldn't want to stay. I'd like...die.

I'm one of the people who drive you off the edge.

LuckyLapras
08-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I'd rent a boat because everyone seems to have forgotten about little ol' England in the west, I think. =P

Graph
08-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I'd meet up with Urist and commence our plan of world domination. We might allow Graphy and Ice to join us.

"might"

I'm the closest to you, unless you can fly or sail across the sea!

ShadowMr.L
08-10-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm one of the people who drive you off the edge.

If that ever happens consider yourself denied.

Gyaradomo
08-10-2012, 03:51 PM
We would die because there are vital people that are unknown to us that actually keep us alive such as the people who give us water, food, electricity, and whatnot. It would become a fallout apocalypse except without people.

Shiningbolt
08-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Well what Gyaradomo said is correct. We'd have to figure out how to live life without electricity, as most of us probably don't have experience with nuclear power plants and...good luck to anyone living near one since I'm pretty sure those things need constant care to insure there are no mishaps.

But if the obvious necessities weren't a problem and everything magically worked, I would probably have to go out and search for people, so our little Super Skarmory civilization could be formed. Who knows what kinda people we actually are? We would have to find out then and there.

Majorasfan
08-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Geez.. If we're talking active members, I guess I would probably find Zachgoose and tainers14, because Eyan and Will and the others would be dead. xD
Then I guess I would try to establish a totalitarian government dedicated on saving the world. I would also make everyone an otaku, and anime would rule the world. I would also try to make sure that people didn't kill each other.
Finally, since everything would still be on the planet, I'd move everyone surviving into one place, and we would start anew - Preferably a place where we have easy access to good technology, a nuclear power plant, and lots of food.

On another note, this sounds totally like Cross Channel, just saying. xD

Xerodragon12
08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I'd gather my weapons and wander the world as a ronin, and meet new people (more specifically you guys), but refusing to stay in one place for too long. Then, I will wander into a clearing near Kyoto, where I will be met by a young blonde-haired lady, who opens a gap into a new world full of magic, and we will walk together into the great unknown that is Gensokyo.

Shantae
08-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I probably kill myself and my memories in my mind will still never be forgotten. Being alone isn't gonna helping me progress my life, so that I have no choice to die myself. Plus, no people in the internet to hang out? Yeah, that my reason to kill myself in this situation.

Growth
08-10-2012, 05:16 PM
I'd find Christian, and together we'd build the biggest boat that has ever been built.

With this boat, we would go to Africa. (Of course, we'd pack as much food as possible to survive.)
And once we're in Africa, we'd find a rainforest and live there.

Dabottle
08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I'd find Christian, and together we'd build the biggest boat that has ever been built.

With this boat, we would go to Africa. (Of course, we'd pack as much food as possible to survive.)
And once we're in Africa, we'd find a rainforest and live there.

Bloody Vikings.

Red
08-10-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd kill off the other members and use them for food.

Spitfire
08-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I'd get my group together and either force the staff to share control for the betterment of everyone or have us all split off from the main site and go live on our own. Probably keep in touch with the SS forums but we'd end up being out separate entity.

UbersSuck20
08-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I'd search for the others and make a new civilization.

Kyoushiro
08-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I'd gather the mods and start the Cross Channel Broadcasting Club and see if anyone is out there...

Beautiful, beautiful answer. <3
I'd probably do the same and try to find all the mods I can, with Eyan and Nick being top priority, and do my best to save everyone else. I don't know what we'd do after that part. Maybe go along with tainers' idea of trying to find any survivors.

Patriot
08-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I would invite everybody to my house and have a 24/7 3 days straight gaming night.

LAN PARTY YEAH! (Bring your own computer)

EpicCh33se
08-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Be right back while I make everyone I know and love an SS account and force them to stay.

WE WOULD START THE WORLD ANEW!!!!!!

The Arrow
08-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Oh man this is a tough discussion. Well first, that obviously would never happen, but it's fun to imagine things such as that. I think it would be weird and I'd probably do the same thing and go driving all around the world looking for everyone from this forum. I think it would be quite the challenge though.

Graph
08-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I don't like that all the staff members are acting all elitist about this and acting as if because they're in control of an internet forum, they can be in charge of the few survivors we have, because that sure as hell wouldn't happen. I'd break off with Spitty's group if that's happening, tyvm.

We'd all need weapons too, otherwise we could be seriously harmed by animals. I'm not sure if I like the idea of under 18s with machine guns, but sure!

Also might I add, the active women of this forum are going to be very busy if we're going to repopulate the planet.

Davismt
08-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Well, I'd go out, sneak into a couple amusement parks and other fun things, then I would focus on the task at hand and meet up with people on the site then kill them because they are useless and start a new civilization!

Suprsilver
08-11-2012, 01:34 PM
I'd claim the world.

herothezero
03-16-2013, 11:03 PM
I would find a way to locate all active members, and help start a democratic society. One Planet, Under Eyan.

BreeZaps
03-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Well I should just reply to this again. Grab everyone and start a town. And then help repopulate the plant :P Someone should make a story when this does happen! (It could be me :P)

Edit: I'll be called the Skarmory Age. And a new year will start. Year 1.

Rocket
03-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Go and find TS, he can't run from me now,. Then grab all the activists, go and start a settlement along the Mississippi River.

sonriopoby123
05-15-2013, 01:58 AM
I would still die.
Good luck reproducing the Earth.

Pokemon Trainer N
05-15-2013, 02:37 AM
I would get close to my friends here cough not lp cough like toge poke etc and we would survive as a group.

And Bree reproduce the earth with whom exactly?

Glace
05-15-2013, 02:40 AM
I would die, considering the fact that I know none of the site members in real life. XP