PDA

View Full Version : The Video Game Quotes Thread!

Dabottle
08-10-2012, 10:06 PM
First of all, I'd like to state that the Funniest Game Dialogue (http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?825-Funniest-game-dialogue) thread exists and you should post there. However, that's more about specific games and also only covers humorous dialogue.

Games, like anything else, can have some very interesting, deep and/or meaningful quotes. Post your favourites here!

I will probably edit loads of quotes into this thread at a later date and, unlike the VGM thread, I will return! I promise!

Starting with FE7:
"You're about to die. Scream if you must." - Damian's boss quote.

"Pray. I'll give you that much time. All the evil that you've done up to now… Repent it, and sleep." - Linus's boss quote.

"I am not human. This body and this heart are constructs. Yes, as is this sorrow." - Limstella's death quote.

"I'm done for. Is this really...the best I could aspire to?" - Raven's death quote.

"You know... I’ve been wondering about this for a while... But...are you really one of Elimine’s clerics? Are you sure you’re not actually the follower of some dark, evil god?" Matthew, in one of his supports with Serra.

"Are you referring to my relationship with the "gods"? Are you still held in thrall of such a concept? You've met Lord Nergal, haven't you? Then there is something you must know. Gods are lies created by the weakness in all mankind. …If a god truly exists, then it is my lord Nergal. Only him." - Kenneth.

"I’m human. I smile, I cry." - Raven.

I'll add more later. Ice stole Denning from me. :(

FE8:
After Chapter 16 Ephraim (SPOILERS):
Ephraim:
We’ve finally made it back. Yet...

Eirika:
Mmm... We can repair the castle, and what was stolen, we can do without. But the wounds and suffering inflicted upon the people of Renais...

Ephraim:
It’s too late to undo their pain. Once I become king, I must set our country right. I doubt the people will give me a warm reception, though. I did abandon them. All I can do is try to win back their trust, no matter how long it takes...

Seth:
Princess Eirika, Prince Ephraim. You should look outside.

Ephraim:
Outside?

People:
Prince Ephraim! Princess Eirika! The king has returned! Our king! Glory to Renais! Long live King Ephraim!

Ephraim:

Seth:
...They’re not cheering for you. They cheer because Orson’s misrule is at an end. They cheer the possibility of a better tomorrow, not the deeds we did today. But how will the hearts of the people move tomorrow and the next day? That is for you to decide.

Ephraim:
I will not let their hopes and dreams be shattered again. I will be king. Like my father before me, I will dedicate myself to their happiness.

"A weapon is only as good or evil as the man who wields it. In the hands of someone just, it can be a righteous weapon. In the hands of the wicked, it's a danger to all." - Cormag, in his A support with Duessel.

"If your desire to win is stronger than your opponent's, you've already won. Your mind is your most important weapon." - Gerik, in his B support with Ross.

FE9:
FE9 is one of the best-written games out there. Here's one of my favourites:
Ranulf
Well, we're here! Welcome to Toha, Crimea's westernmost port city.

Ike
What's with this place? The people are going about their business. Why aren't they worried about Daein? About the war?

Ranulf
It's because this area is fairly isolated. Daein's army hasn't come this far, and so life goes on as before. Daein's plan is to seize the capital, then slowly and steadily expand its sphere of influence until it controls everything.

Ike
Surely these people have some idea of what's happening.

Soren
Ignorance is a form of bliss, is it not? These people don't know what it's like to lose a war. They don't want to know. Crimea as a nation has always been blessed by peace. Perhaps this is due to the temperament of its rulers, but the country hasn't seen serious warfare for centuries. While minor skirmishes with the kingdom of Daein have been legion, only the eastern borderlands have taken damage.

Ike
And yet even I know this peace will not last. When we met Daein forces on our scouting mission, they attacked us merely for being within the Crimean border.

Soren
Humans are shameless creatures that carelessly ignore any misfortune which does not befall them directly. They can--and often do--turn a blind eye to all manner of wickedness so long as it does not touch them or their kin. They will bow their heads, condemning those victims for bringing calamity upon themselves, and then they will cast their eyes toward heaven in thanks while their neighbors lay dying around them.

Ike
But the war is happening here. This is their home, not someone else's.

Soren
When the Daein army darkens their doorsteps, perhaps they will understand. When the peace they take for granted is shattered, and their sons and daughters slaughtered in the streets...Perhaps then will they comprehend the misfortunes they so long pretended not to see. I have no sympathy for them.

Ike

Ranulf
My goodness, the nastier the truth, the blunter he gets...Quite a delightful staff officer you have there.

Ike
He, um...he has an undeniable streak of severity in him but...but this? Something's bothering him, that's for sure.

Titania
It's to be expected. Even I'm a bit shocked by this place. Can they truly be as placid as they appear? Soren's a very empathetic young man. The emotions of this place may have proven to be too much for him.

Ranulf
Ignoring impending doom because you cannot prevent it...Fatalism is by nature a disheartening beast. Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy.

Ike
What's that supposed to mean?

Ranulf
Huh? Oh, I was talking to myself. Pay me no mind.

FE11:
As sparse as the dialogue was in SD, the translation was fantastic.

Shiide recruiting Lorenz:
Lorenz:
Hmm...What you say makes sense enough, but I serve Grust. I cannot simply betray my country.

Shiida:
Ah, but what makes a country?

Lorenz:
Pardon?

Shiida:
Is it one man- your king? Or is it the countless innocent people who make their home here?

Lorenz:
Well, that's- Hmm...

Shiida:
My father has a saying: "A kingless country is a country still; but a king without subjects rules naught but hills." If you disobey your king to ensure his subjects' safety, how is that a betrayal? You are protecting his reign.

Lorenz:
Protecting his reign? ...Aha ha ha, ha ha! Ahh, that mad logic! I feel as though I've shed twenty years and I'm talking to your father again. You win, Princess. I yield! I will join you, in the interests of king and country. Har!

FE13:
“I often gaze at the stars. They seem brighter now than they did in the future.” - Lucy. ;_;

Merga
08-10-2012, 10:09 PM
"You spoony bard!" -Final Fantasy IV

"Ok, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day that they decide to give Cave Johnson the lemons. Do you know who I am? I am the man that is going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that will burn your house down!" -Portal 2

"Repeat after me, mmm mmm mm mmm mmm you're dead!" -Team Fortress 2

Will edit when I feel like it.

Ferrospike
08-10-2012, 10:09 PM
"I'm the Great Mighty Poo and I gonna throw my **** at you" Great Mighty Poo Conker's bad fur day

Ice
08-10-2012, 10:15 PM
"I've got to kill you now, don't hold it against me." -Joshua, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
"I am Valter, the Moonstone, Grado's finest general. And you are just a corpse who does not know he is dead." -Valter, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
"This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you at the Dread Isle." -Denning, Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Here is one of my favorites from Mass Effect 2:
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: "Nothing's faster than Chiktikka vas Paus!"

(Chiktikka vas Paus is the name of Tali's Combat Drone)

EpicCh33se
08-10-2012, 10:16 PM
"No copyright law in the universe going to stop me!" - Sanic Hegehog

Dialogue from Kingdom Hearts 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg27cjUb7fc&feature=player_detailpage#t=91s

[Riku:] Quit while you can.

[Sora:] No. Not without Kairi.

[Riku:] The darkness will destroy you.

[Sora:] You’re wrong, Riku. The darkness may destroy my body, but it can’t touch my heart. My heart will stay with my friends. It’ll never die!

[Riku:] Really... Well, we’ll just see about that!

(Riku shoots an orb of energy.)
(Goofy blocks it.)

[Goofy:] Sora ain’t gonna go anywhere!

[Riku:] You’d betray your king?

[Goofy:] Not on your life! But I’m not gonna betray Sora, either, ‘cause he’s become one of my best buddies after all we’ve been through together! See ya later, Donald. Could ya tell the king I’m really sorry?

[Donald:] Hold on, Goofy! We’ll tell him together.

(Donald runs to Sora and Goofy.)

[Donald:] Well, you know... All for one and one for all.

[Goofy:] I guess you’re stuck with us, Sora.

[Sora:] Thanks a lot... Donald, Goofy.

[Riku:] How will you fight without a weapon?

[Sora:] I know now I don’t need the Keyblade. I’ve got a better weapon. My heart.

[Riku:] Your heart? What good will that weak little thing do for you?

[Sora:] Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience, and it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart just as they’ve become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then... if they don’t forget me... then our hearts will be one. I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!

Dialogue from Katawa Shoujo.

[Emi:] I see, I see. Not that into the organization thing.
But now that you're here, I guess we're going to run together, huh?

[Hisao:] What? Er, sure, I guess.

[Emi:] Are you going to warm up?

[Hisao:] Real men don't warm up.

Dialogue from Katawa Shoujo.

[Kenji:] So yeah, I need some money. Please? Don't leave me hanging, man. I only need like 1000 yen.

[Hisao:] I thought it was 400.

[Kenji:] Okay.

[Hisao:] What?

[Kenji:] I'll pay you back, I swear.

[Hisao:] You better, that's what it means to borrow stuff.

[Kenji:] I don't know when I'll be able to pay you back.

[Hisao:] You have one week.

[Kenji:] Aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhh
This stuff is important. I can see why you don't give a sh1t, but this is serious. Feminists..... are a dangerous enemy, make no mistake. You take them lightly, and you'll wake up in the morning with a knife in your back, bam! Out of nowhere!

[Hisao:] How do you wake up in the morning if someone stabbed you in your sleep?

[Kenji:] Women are terrible at stabbing things.

CriticalFlygon
08-10-2012, 10:29 PM
The unfiltered starlight from the lovely constellations above you are full of deadly radiation. Help yourself to our complimentary SPF 3000 star block and by complimentary I mean quite expensive.- Dr. Eggman, Sonic Colors

Sorry but our princess is in another castle.- Toad, Super Mario Bros.

Tuxy
08-10-2012, 10:31 PM
In every Ace Attorney game so far, including the spin-off Ace Attorney Investigations, there has always been at last one (step)ladder during the game. If you check it, a conversation stars. Now, this might take a long time to read, but it's worth it:

1-3:

Maya Fey: Look, a ladder!
Phoenix Wright: That's a "step"-ladder.
MF: So? What's the difference? You need to stop juding things based on narrow-minded cultural assumptions, Nick!
PW: R-right... sorry.
PW (thinking): This girl is OUT there!

later, in 1-5:

Ema Skye: Ah huh! A ladder.
Phoenix Wright: Um... That's a step ladder.
ES: What's the difference? In scientific terms, please.
PW: S-scientific huh?
ES: Look at the basic nature of things, Mr. Wight.
PW (thinking): This all seems so horribly familiar somehow...

later, in 2-3:

Maya Fey: Ah, a ladder.
Phoenix Wright: It's just a stepladder.
MF: What's the difference? They do the same thing, right? I think you should stick with the basic facts of the matter.
PW: Oh... Uh... OK.
PW (thinking): It's not even worth arguing with her on this one.

later, in 3-2:

Maya Fey: Look, a ladder!
MF: So? What's the difference? You need to stop juding things based on narrow-minded cultural assumptions, Nick!
PW: R-Right... sorry.
PW (thinking): Why do I feel like we've had this exact same conversation before somewhere...?

later, in 3-5:

**** Gumshoe: Look, a ladder!
DG: What's the difference? Looks like a normal ladder to me, pal.
PW (thinking): Surely everyone knows the difference... I mean, they're pretty ordinary objects...
DG: I've met plenty of guys like you, always picking on the smallest details. The vegetable store guy near my place does it all the time. He even corrects me when I ask for a head of lettuce. "That's a cabbage", he says. I'm telling you, they're the exact same thing!
PW: No they're not! They're completely different!
DG: You have to plant both of them firmly in the ground before they can grow, don't you? Listen. You gotta take a step back and look at the bigger picture sometimes. Otherwise you could miss a really important clue. That's advice from a pro, pal!
PW (thinking): ... The last person I need advice from is this guy in front of me.

A lot later, in 4-2:

Apollo Justice: Look, it's a folding ladder.
Trucy Wright: Polly! That's called a "stepladder"! C'mon!
AJ: ... A stepladder? How is that different from a regular ladder then?
TW: It's a much more complex piece of machinery. It's like two ladders stuck together!
AJ: ... So you admit that basically it's a ladder, right?
TW: Wait... Huh?
AJ: You have to look past the form... at the essence of the thing.
TW: Er... Can we talk about something else?

later, in 4-3:

Apollo Justice: Look, a ladder. I guess they need one to work on the lights and such.
Trucy Wright: Why don't they use a stepladder? I prefer stepladders, really... Is that so wrong?
AJ: Not wrong, just... well, why do you prefer stepladders?
TW: ..... They're so much more flexible than plain old ladders!
AJ (thinking): I prefer my ladders rigid and stable, thank you.

later, in 4-3 again:

Apollo Justice: Huh, another ladder.
Trucy Wright: Actually, it's technically a stepladder.
AJ: Well hello, Ms. Fancy Pants! Please forgive my lack of ladder discrimination.
TW: ! ....
Ema Skye: I'm less worried about the stepladder, and more worried about why it's there.
AJ (thinking): Why is the ladder there? Well, to climb, right? To reach something on the ceiling?
W: .... I still say it's a stepladder.

And somewhere different, in AAI-5:

Miles Edgeworth: Hmm... A ladder.
Kay Faraday: Actually, that's a step-ladder.
ME: They're the exact same thing.
KF: No way! From their structure up, they're totally different! But of course, from a thief's perspective, the best kind of ladder is the rope-ladder. A step-ladder is much too heavy to carry around, after all.
ME (thinking): And from a prosecutor's perspective, any type of ladder is guilty... of being dangerous during an earthquake.

Minntul
08-10-2012, 11:58 PM
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!" Kefka - Final Fantasy 6

"I'm afraid the mouse is SMACK... dab in the middle of enemy territory" Kefka - Dissidia Final Fantasy

"The last Metroid is in captivity, the galaxy is at peace" Super Metroid

"What a horrible night to have a curse." Castlevania 2

"The president has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?" - Bad Dudes

"What is a man!? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... have at you!" Dracula - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

"Snake, are you OK!? Snake!? SNAAAAKEE!?" Colonel - Metal Gear Solid

"Wake up, Mr Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes" G-Man - Half Life 2

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" Sheogorath - The Elder Scrolls 4: Shivering Isles

"FALCON PUNCH!!!" Captain Falcon

"I don't help people............... I kill them." Jack - MadWorld

"Everyone deals with grief differently, right? Some people **** at funerals. I cut off heads" Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Red
08-11-2012, 01:35 AM
"Today just ain't ya day pancakes." - Team Fortress 2 Scout
"..." - Red
"YOU'RE TOO SLOW" - SANIC HEGEHOG

Kyoits
08-11-2012, 02:44 AM
"Sonics the name, speeds my game" obviously Sonic the Hedgehog
"It's a me, Mario" Mario
"What is a man, a pitifull pile of secrets, well enough talk, have at you" Dracula

ShadowMr.L
08-12-2012, 06:27 PM
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die." - Captain Price of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Kamex
08-12-2012, 07:44 PM
" I AM ERROR" From the famous Zelda II. :)

Christian
08-12-2012, 07:48 PM
"Right...what the hell kind of name is "Soap", eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection?" - CPT Price, COD 4 Modern Warfare.

"You have to trust someone to be betrayed. I never did." CPT Price, COD Modern warfare 2

"There's a simplicity to war. Attacking is the only secret. Dare—and the world yields. How quickly they forget that all it takes to change the course of history...is the will of a single man." - CPT Price, COD Modern warfare 3.

The Arrow
08-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Oh yay! Time to post a lot of Castlevania quotes! xD

Richter: Dracula. Die now, and leave this world! You'll never belong here!
Dracula: Oh, but this world invited me. Your own kind called me forth with praise and tribute.
Richter: Tribute? You're a thief. You steal men's souls, their freedom...
Dracula: Freedom is always sacrificed to faith, good hunter. Or are you truly here by choice?
Richter: All I'm here for is you. To hell with your heresy! You're nothing but a blight on mankind.
Dracula: Ha! Mankind. A cesspit of hatred and lies. Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!

That one is from Symphony of the Night. I will post more when I feel like it.

Patriot
08-13-2012, 01:50 AM
"You're an inspiration for birth-control."

Totally from Duke Nukem 3D. (Which is a classic)

Shiningbolt
08-13-2012, 02:29 AM
Kid Icarus Uprising: Last Chapter
Hades: Hello again, Pitty.
Pit: Hades!
Hades: Pit!
Hades: Pit!
Hades: Piiiiiit.
Pit: Haaaaadeeeeees.
Hades: ACHOO!
Pit: Excuse you.

(High class final boss battle dialogue right here.)

Umbrony
08-13-2012, 06:23 AM
HIIIIIIII! ~Kirby
You're too slow! Sawnick
Show me your moves! Captain Falcon
Fight me. Meta knight

I really don't know any because I rarely ever read the dialouge in games. I just spam a/b/y or whatever makes the characters speak faster.

Shantae
08-13-2012, 07:00 PM
"C'mere you mother... I'm gonna... Grr... Ah!" - Struggling with an Elite for Assault Rifle.
"Oh, shi—" - When the Pillar of Autumn started to explode.
"This is it, baby. Hold me." - To the Elite, who hugs him.
Above quote is from Halo: Combat Evolved - Legendary Ending
mfw, Too bad I didn't beat Halo CE in Legendary Mode. Too hectic in my opinion.

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?" - Johnson's speech on Legendary.
Above quote is from Halo: Combat Evolved when Johnson said to Marines in Legendary

Posting some quotes from Halo CE, so memorable! I will post more of my favorite quotes later if I feel like it.

howcrowhunter
08-13-2012, 07:16 PM
"Ugly freak! good thing my blades don't discriminate." Grant Dynasty castlevania judgment.
"OH that stinks, like my third wife, but she pritty, pritty and smelly, wierd combo." nikolia belinski black ops.

Tuxy
08-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Spoiler of the first case in the Ace Attorney series!
Proof enough for you, Mr. Sahwit? Or should I say... Mr. Did It!
BEST QUOTE EVER

CaptainRed1000
08-14-2012, 11:54 AM
I am alive. All of us, synthetic and organic, have been changed. The war is over, and the Reapers are helping to rebuild. Where once they threatened us with extinction, they now bring us the collective knowledge of the cultures that came before. As a galaxy, we can now live the lives we have wished for; taking our steps into a new and wonderful future, where organics and synthetics can coexist peacefully. With peace across the galaxy and unlimited access to knowledge, to recover the greatness that was lost, and surpass it. We will reclaim our worlds...and the stars. As the line between synthetic and organic disappears, we may transcend mortality itself, to reach a level of existence I cannot even imagine. And we will remember that this chance for a new life did not come without cost. No matter how far we advance, we will remember the sacrifices of those who made it possible. And we will remember Shepard. Because of him I am alive, and I am not alone. - EDI, from Mass Effect 3's Extended Cut Synthesis Ending.

Is this thing turned on?!?! Listen, I ain't telling you jack-monkey-squat until you get rid of 'em damn pests! - Crazy Earl, from Borderlands

This is the 76th day. I was woken up, hoping I was having a recurring nightmare. We spent 32 hours relocating our campsite closer to our dig site, where we were ambushed by local wildlife, who were hungry after coming out of hibernation. Half of my staff were eaten alive, or killed by Skags. I survived by hiding under a college of mine, who was being devoured on top of me. His name was Carl. My...emotions are deadened and I grieved for none of them. In fact, the only thing I could feel was that of joy. I felt joy because...his chair was more comfortable than mine! I took his chair. And then, I noticed the glow on the rocks of the dig site - Diary Log 76 of Patricia Tannis, from Borderlands.

More in Future!

Totodile
10-02-2012, 02:23 AM
My favorite quotes are bot from Halo.

"I need a weapon" Master Chief

"Don't make a girl a Promise you no you can't keep." Cortana

It's just something about these quotes I love so much I don't know why.

Kyoits
10-02-2012, 02:27 AM
"..." Red in Pokemon Soul Silver.

Ayra
10-02-2012, 11:03 AM
"and so i strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium"
-dimentio

super paper mario

"you better have burn heal!!"
-blaine

R/G/B/Y/FR/LG

Dabottle
10-31-2013, 02:43 AM
I shall save thee (and perform a >1 year bump >:[)!

Three of my favourite FE8 boss conversations :
[spoiler]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgGjNF-XTLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5_T3tA6HS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi5KnwhonjQ

And yeah, I'm lazy and need to stop with FE quotes, but I know them well, so whatever.
I just wanted to revive this. Please post.

X!!
10-31-2013, 02:57 AM
http://puu.sh/52MFa

LuckyLapras
10-31-2013, 10:55 AM
"I know you're good at having pessimistic daydreams" ~Summer/Ben, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
I need to expand my games library a bit more.

Aaron
10-31-2013, 11:22 AM
"Objection!" Pheonix Wright. (Pheonix Wright series)

"Come here!" Scorpion. (Mortal Kombat)

"You inhaled like a syrup pig at the free pancake buffet!" Fawful (Bowser's Inside Story)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
10-31-2013, 01:53 PM
Here is a couple of my favorite quotes from CoD World at War:

Sgt. Reznov: [speaking to Chernov] Which do you think is more important, writing about this war or fighting it?

"Everything that was asked of us - we've done. Every night we lay in a filthy foxhole - prayin' the enemy won't slit our throats. Every day we spent crawling through the mud and the dirt while bullets whistled all around. This is the enemy's last stand. When we take Shuri Castle, we go home. All of us." - Sergeant Roebuck

X!!
11-02-2013, 08:39 AM
http://puu.sh/56o78.jpg

http://puu.sh/56ovH.png
Thanks for the advice, Phoenix! Now I'll be able to successfully murder someone! =D

http://puu.sh/56oAv.png
>Bruce Goodman
>a good man
****ING PUNS.

http://puu.sh/56oFY.jpg
Yes.

http://puu.sh/56oKv.jpg

CaptainRed1000
11-02-2013, 02:12 PM
"It turns out basic police work isn't so hard. You just have to leave the station." - Commander Shepherd (Mass Effect 2)

Luna
11-02-2013, 02:21 PM
"We have all been witness to a terrible tragedy; the blood of good men has been shed upon this soil. Honourable knights, slain defending their lives...our lives. And while such things can never be forgotten, we must remain vigilant in our cause. The Lich King must answer for what he has done and must not be allowed to cause further destruction in our world! I make a promise to you now brothers and sisters: The Lich King will be defeated! On this day, I call for a union! The Argent Dawn and the Order of the Silver Hand will come together as one! We will succeed where so many before us have failed! We will take the fight to Arthas, and we will tear down the walls of Icecrown! The Argent Crusade comes for YOU, Arthas!"
Tirion Fordring, during the quest "Battle for Light's Hope"

"Honour, young heroes... no matter how dire the battle... Never forsake it!"
Varok Saurfang, after killing his Death Knight son in Icecrown Citadel.

"The Horde needs its true Warchief now, more than ever."
"Yes, but it was you who held the Horde together during this madness. It was you who protected our honour. From this day forward, Vol'jin, if you lead, I will follow."
"I... am not worthy. But I will give my all... For the Horde."
(Vol'jin - Thrall - Vol'jin)
Thrall giving Vol'jin the title of Warchief (Leader of the Horde) after defeating the corrupt Warchief Garrosh Hellscream in the Siege of Orgrimmar.

"The Horde has committed heinous crimes, Vol'jin. But some of you fought against Garrosh's tyranny. For that, I am willing to end this bloodshed. But, know this, if your Horde fails to uphold honour, as Garrosh did, we will end you."
Varian Wrynn (High King of the Alliance), offering a peace settlement with the Horde, with the condition that Vol'jin's Horde upholds honour.

Oh, and just because, here are the sound files because these sound cool in game and that's why I picked them:
http://youtu.be/rFN1YlGpIFE?t=6m39s
http://youtu.be/8XGD_KK4FI0?t=49s
http://youtu.be/LwRHAm7Ip94?t=52s
(For the last one, watch the whole video to get everything I posted since I just quoted 90% of the cinematic)

Ayra
11-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Http://youUpload.org/c1p8ol3.jpg
Yours Truly,
Trucy Wright.

Bricktoad
11-03-2013, 04:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KYgk4C6.png?1
still great since 2012 i think

Aaron
11-03-2013, 05:39 PM
"Can't let you do that, Star Fox!" - Star Fox 64/3D

It's just so beautiful <3

X!!
11-08-2013, 03:50 AM
http://puu.sh/5bUGA.jpg
best puppet ever.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
11-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Here is my favorite from Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Me: *standing on the roof of a building*
Guard on the ground holding a pistol: "I've got a clear shot."
Me: *Headshots the guard*

24kShinx
11-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Kingdom Hearts:

Sora: Wh-Who's there?
???: I've come to see the door to this world.
Sora: Huh?
???: This world has been connected.
Sora: Wh-What are you talking about?
???: Tied to the darkness. Soon to be completely eclipsed.
Sora: Well, whoever you are, stop freaking me out like this. Huh? Wh-Where did you come from?
???: You do not yet know what lies beyond the door.
Sora: So you're from another world.
???: There is so very much to learn. You understand so little.
Sora: Oh yeah? Well you'll see. I'm gonna get out and learn what's out there.
???: A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

X!!
11-11-2013, 04:21 PM
"Look at me!" - Luke Atmey. (The game is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.)

Ayra
11-11-2013, 08:27 PM
"So bitter... So dark... That's doing it right! Espresso is the oil that keeps our gears running smoothly!"
~Some Team Flare guy in Lumiose

24kShinx
11-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Pokemon X/Y

Team Flare Grunt: "Wow, you came all this way? I suppose I better cheer...
Go, Team Flare! Go, go, Team Flare! F to the L to the A to the R to the E!"

This happens before a battle. Unfortunately she doesn't do the fabulous Team Flare pose to complete the cheer.

Dabottle
11-14-2013, 07:03 PM
"Talk all you want.
Because those words will be your last." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U)

Unfinished Battle is the best.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
11-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Here is a couple of my favorite quotes from Mass Effect 3 involving Salarian liver:

Urdnot Wrex and Javik version:
Urdnot Wrex: I prefer my salarian liver served raw!
[the salarian soldiers glare at Wrex]
Javik: He is correct. It was a... delicacy in our cycle.

Urdnot Wrex and Garrus Vakarian version:
Urdnot Wrex: I prefer my salarian liver served raw!
[the salarian soldiers glare at Wrex]
Garrus Vakarian: I hear vorcha prefer it grilled.

X!!
11-22-2013, 03:22 PM
http://puu.sh/5pWen.png

Judge Mandolore Shepard
11-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Here is my favorite quote from Call of Duty 2 involving potatoes:

Russian Soldier: "These are potatoes, Comrade Commissar! Why are we using potatoes instead of real grenades?"
Commissar Letlev: "Because real grenades are valuable! In fact, they are worth a lot more than you are!"

Luna
12-04-2013, 08:18 PM
"The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."
~Thrall.

Dabottle
12-04-2013, 08:39 PM
"Your blade... It not cut deep enough!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKz48dSRuzc)

I'm just going to do this every few weeks or something.

Oh, and this. (http://guide-dang-it.tumblr.com/post/68891422224/i-vote-jagen-for-best-jeigan)

Missingno
12-05-2013, 03:25 AM
These are from Mother 3

Cow: “In the moooood for a milking”
(Milks)
“Ooh, you’re good at that!”

When the characters Wess and Duster are in your party this sometimes happens in fights: Wess threw one of Duster's socks!

Little Miss Marshmallow: "Greetings Cheese Popsicle, The number you have reached is currently out of pork chops."

Pig1: "My one dream is to see the ocean"
Pig2: "My one dream is to see a pig seeing the ocean"

Ayra
12-21-2013, 06:22 AM
http://s9.postimg.org/y70zh1w4f/franzy.png​ .

herothezero
12-24-2013, 02:29 PM
"I wasn't dumped! She just wasn't seeing me. Or taking my calls...ever."- Larry Butz, PW:AA
"I object! That was...objectionable."- Miles Edgeworth, PW:AA

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-28-2013, 06:35 PM
Here are some of my favorite quotes from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Megatron: Impressive for a data clerk... You should've spent more time in the pit!
Optimus: You should've spent more time in the library!

Slug: You cut through those guys like Beryllium Bologna!
Grimlock: You mean Cesium Salami!
Slug: No, Beryllium Bologna!!
Grimlock: Cesium Salami!!!

Decepticon Soldier: Yes, sir.
Vortex: Yes sir, what?
Decepticon Soldier: Yes sir — sir?