PDA

View Full Version : What new nintendo games do you want there to be in the future?

NintendoWizard11
08-11-2012, 07:55 PM
I want there to be a new Earthbound game on the Wii U, that would be really awsome where you get to play as ness and lucas and an F-Zero where you do missions with Cpt. Falcon racing and doing his other job as a bounty hunter on the Wii U and another remake of Starfox Lylat Wars on the Wii U.
There should also be a new Fire Emblem game where you can play as Roy, Ike and Marth only

Dabottle
08-11-2012, 08:21 PM
I want there to be a new Earthbound game on the Wii U, that would be really awsome where you get to play as ness and lucas
no

There should also be a new Fire Emblem game where you can play as Roy, Ike and Marth only
OHGODNONONONONONONONONONONO

More Pikmin games and more FE games and I'll be happy.

Ice
08-11-2012, 08:24 PM
that is a terrible idea why would you ever say that are you insane what could have possibly ever made you think that should happen please get help

FE has become a series I play a lot, so I'd really like to see more of those. (that are not based on that bad idea you had)

Dabottle
08-11-2012, 08:25 PM
OP has clearly never played Fire Emblem. A game with only three Lords, two of whom are quite mediocre, would be absolutely horrible.

Tuxy
08-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Has the Animal Crossing game for the 3DS already been confirmed? If yes, I would also like to see a Pikmin game on the 3DS and another "star-/shine-collecting"-game.

Dabottle
08-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Has the Animal Crossing game for the 3DS already been confirmed?

Only about two years ago. :p

Fire Emblem
08-11-2012, 09:13 PM
More Fire Emblem!!!!

Rainbowdash372
08-12-2012, 12:52 AM
You know i heard that they are making a Fire Emblem game for the 3DS and it will be out on 2013 but i'm not 100% sure if that true.
So....yeah but do u wanna know what game a wanna see made??? A Waluigi Game!!! yeah that's right i said it....a game where the main character is Waluigi cuz he's one of my favorite mario characters and he deserves a game i mean they gave wario his own games, they gave luigi his own game they even gave Peach her own game!! (Super Princess Peach for the DS where peach has to save Mario). heck if they can give her a games why not Waluigi??

UbersSuck20
08-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Well, I'd like to see the following games:
- a Star Fox Assault remake for the 3DS(if it comes out, then I'd buy the 3ds and this game FOR SURE)
- Mario Party 3DS
- a Mario Tennis (n64) remake for the Wii U

NintendoWizard11
08-12-2012, 12:35 PM
no

OHGODNONONONONONONONONONONO

More Pikmin games and more FE games and I'll be happy.

Ive never played fire emblem and the only characters i know is marth ike and roy

Dabottle
08-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Ive never played fire emblem and the only characters i know is marth ike and roy

Doesn't give you any excuse for saying that, mate.

Minntul
08-12-2012, 06:05 PM
I want to see something actually new for once. Like a new IP. I want them to actually put effort into it this time and create a new style of gameplay and an actually interesting main character, one with personality and actually interacts.

Nintendo have lived off of their old series for years and create countless rehashed games. Whenever something like Call of Duty comes out, Nintenbabbies are always the first to attack them saying "omg such a rehash what are they doing nintendo is the saviour of vidya"(don't get me wrong, I hate CoD to), yet they never open their eyes and notice Nintendo has done the exact same thing for even longer.

W/e, it'll be a long time before they create a new IP and put effort into it this time.

XpL
08-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Nintendo are the trendsetters in the console business. They invent, the rest innovate.

The Arrow
08-12-2012, 10:19 PM
The only two games I want are for the 3DS. I want a new 3DS Zelda game, then I'd love to see Majora's Mask on it. I'd love Nintendo forever.

ShadowMr.L
08-13-2012, 12:43 AM
A new Paper Mario game would be nice to have around.

NintendoWizard11
08-13-2012, 12:44 AM
The only two games I want are for the 3DS. I want a new 3DS Zelda game, then I'd love to see Majora's Mask on it. I'd love Nintendo forever.

Yeah a majoras mask on the 3ds will be good because they done it with ocarina of time

Shiningbolt
08-13-2012, 02:25 AM
I guess more Fire Emblem games, a Pokemon game for the Wii/Wii U that's more story-like (Battle Revolution makes me cringe...), and some sort of amazing Mario game with an actual story. Out of those, I find Fire Emblem to be the most likely one.

Kyoits
08-13-2012, 03:02 AM
Since i can't really decide i have to choose FE because i've played some games from that series and it seems like a great game to be remade on the Wii U or the 3DS

Shantae
08-13-2012, 07:20 PM
The list of Nintendo games to be in future.
- A Pokemon game in different console, the Wii or Wii-U but in different storyline like the Pokemon Games
- A better game than Pokemon Battle Revolution. Maybe some Pokemon Stadium effects (most likely in Wii/Wii-U)
- Okami in 3DS
- Another Paper Mario game

I'll list more later but that pretty I can think off.

Flubbs
08-13-2012, 09:23 PM
I'd really like to see another Pokemon game like Colosseum and XD. Those were brilliant ideas and they should make a third one.
Or, another Mario RPG like the one on SNES. (Chances of that happening, -500/0.)

Kamex
08-13-2012, 10:13 PM
A portable version of mario galaxy. (on the 3DS, of course) Mario galaxy was a stunning game. It would be awesome to put those same beautiful graphics on the Wii U or the 3ds. (or BOTH! :3)

DeMrTeunio
08-15-2012, 08:35 AM
I guess it'd be really cool if Nintendo made a new F-Zero game for Wii U. Aside from that, I don't really know. We'll see what Nintendo does.

Umbrony
08-15-2012, 12:16 PM
I want another Sonic Advanced game. A lot of people have probably forgotten these games. I love the music, and the first one I ever played was Sonic Advance 3.

kiwiman
08-19-2012, 12:26 AM
I want there to be a new Earthbound game on the Wii U, that would be really awsome where you get to play as ness and lucas
i knew i wasn't the only earthbound fan :D

Roxas
09-16-2012, 04:25 AM
I'd of course ask for more pokemon ranger games. But people just love to take forever.By the way.... I'm Roxas....

Dragonite
09-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Super Mario Sunshine for the 3DS. And maybe another (original) 3D Mario game for the Wii U. (And enough with the <New> Super Mario Bros <console name><version number> naming convention. Please. That's like naming computers after the number of bits for its processor instead of giving them real names.)

tinksfinks
09-16-2012, 07:34 AM
Pokemon 3DS
2 New IPs on either platform(Miyamoto said he wanted to make an FPS)
Majora's Mask remake(maybe even Wind Waker?) on 3DS
Pikmin 3DS
Fire Emblem Wii U
3D Mario Wii U(in the style of Wii U)
Fire Emblem Wii U
Metroid Wii U
Star Fox Wii U
F-Zero Wii U
(Weren't there rumours of a SF and Metroid crossover? That would be awesome)
Earthbound 3DS

yeah

Dabottle
09-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Pikmin 3DS

People keep saying things like this, but how would it work?!

Davismt
09-16-2012, 11:28 PM
I'd like a new Super Smash Brothers sometime soon. Hopefully with a lot of new characters and a story mode similar to the one in Brawl. I think there may have been one confirmed for the Wii-U, is there not? I would also enjoy a new Paper Mario game. I thought that Super Paper Mario for the Wii was amazing, and I couldn't stop playing it. A new Paper Mario would definitely make me happy.

Tuxy
09-17-2012, 07:04 PM
I'd like a new Super Smash Brothers sometime soon. Hopefully with a lot of new characters and a story mode similar to the one in Brawl. I think there may have been one confirmed for the Wii-U, is there not? I would also enjoy a new Paper Mario game. I thought that Super Paper Mario for the Wii was amazing, and I couldn't stop playing it. A new Paper Mario would definitely make me happy.

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS and Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) have both already been annonced... a long time ago. Actually, Paper Mario: Sticker Star is already going to come out this year.

Leafeon
09-18-2012, 08:51 PM
i do nreallly want Animal Crossing City Folk.I Just love the animal crossing games.Can't wait for Animal Crossing Jump out to come out for the 3DS.

Champion Cynthia
09-18-2012, 09:09 PM
pokemon red and blue 2, pokemon gold and silver 2, pokemon ruby and saphhire 2 and pokemon diamond and peral 2

Pokemon Games where you play as the Rival. :3

Dabottle
09-18-2012, 09:16 PM
pokemon red and blue 2, pokemon gold and silver 2, pokemon ruby and saphhire 2 and pokemon diamond and peral 2

Pokemon Games where you play as the Rival. :3

Would RB2 not be GS?

Cutiepuffle
09-24-2012, 11:36 PM
Super Yoshi Galaxy would be plain awesome and Pokemon Yellow 2 would be also.

Zekrom man
09-25-2012, 08:03 PM
I want a brand new new starfox game. I want it to have to have the same thrill that starfox 64 gave me.

Zekrom man
09-25-2012, 08:04 PM
I also think they should remake the 3rd generation of pokemon

Liegesauras
09-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Oh, man, Pikmin for like, Wii U AND 3DS.

Pokemon73
11-22-2012, 04:26 PM
i would like some mother games on the 3ds, 5 more pokemon generation games ( like 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th snd 10th generation ) , and pikmin games for the ds

KingCorphish
02-26-2013, 01:47 AM
Watch this video, that's all I have to say -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1S1VIFUsg

Sean
03-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Earthbound, Gen3 Pokemon remakes, and Vitural console pokemon Gen 1,2 and maybe 3

Oh, and a Wario RPG! (And a sequel with WaLuigi!)

DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDNT LOVE IT!

Rocket
03-11-2013, 07:47 PM
A gen 6 PMD. For sure.

When the new gen comes out.

Kitty
03-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Great question Rocket. I think that the Pokemon games should be like, uh, like Pokepark. But with humans and their pokemon. So it'd be with the humans and all the trainers that want to fight em would come up. But it'd look so much more real ! And the human could throw out a pokeball at any time. I wish for that to happen. Nintendo got a little closer to my dream in Pokemon X and Y. But not close enough.