PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed?

Pixel
08-14-2012, 12:35 AM
After looking through the different threads in this section I didn't see topics concerning the Assassins Creed series? The past year I've taken an interest in the series and researched the theories and messages concerning the characters and motives? Don't worry, I'm not a crazy, possessive fan girl of any of the characters or anything. I can't say that I know a lot about the series; I've only played Brotherhood, and that was [i]the absolutely worst thing to do chronologically LOL. //;;

But I have to say, I love the historical fiction/dark undertake of the game. It's really something, haha~ I was just wondering if anyone played, liked, disliked, or had comments about the series? It's rather interesting to me, if I do say so myself... </3;;

Minntul
08-14-2012, 01:45 AM
I only played the first one. I couldn't really get into, the characters just don't stick out and the story I don't know what's going on. The freerunning in the game is fun but the character felt like he was a bit stiff to control at times, especially when using his sword.

I might give the newer games a try, but AC3 looks so "amurrica **** yeah!!!!!" that it disgusts me.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-14-2012, 01:58 PM
I have played all of the main games in the Assassins Creed series, and earlier this month, I preordered Assassins Creed III. One thing I like about the series is that it covers eras in history that you would not expect to see in a video game. I mean first the Crusades, then the Renaissance, and now the American Revolution. Plus I also like all the ways you can kill guards (throwing into scaffolding, poisoning them, etc).

ShadowMr.L
08-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Assassins Creed seems like SUCH a fun game to play. I'm considering getting one of the games.

The Arrow
08-14-2012, 07:14 PM
I love this series, but unfortunately I've never been able to play much of it. I just love the history and eras background of the game.

Christian
09-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I have played all the assassins creed games so far and I love them.
COUGH, FOR THE RECORD YOU HAVE TO PLAY ALL THE GAMES FROM FIRST TO LAST TO REALLY ENJOY THEM, COUGH COUGH.
The story, the graphics, the jumping, the awesomeness & the everything. It's just great.

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 07:03 PM
I have played a bit of the iOS game, I forget what it's called, but it's probably really different from the console games. I did enjoy it, but it doesn't seem like my type of game.

Minntul
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM
COUGH, FOR THE RECORD YOU HAVE TO PLAY ALL THE GAMES FROM FIRST TO LAST TO REALLY ENJOY THEM, COUGH COUGH.

So I have to pay probably more than £100 just so I can try to have fun? No. The first game in a series is the most important and should make me stick around for more games. Not saying the first game sucked, but it certainly wasn't that interesting to me.

Red
09-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Assassin's Creed is definitely one of my top 10 game series. Only ones that are good are the 2 numbered main series games though. The spin-offs were horrible ideas that shouldn't ever have existed. Eagerly awaiting AC3 though.

Gazzbonazza10
09-13-2012, 03:25 PM
[quote=Judge Mandolore Shepard]
I mean first the Crusades, then the Renaissance, and now the American Revolution.
[quote]

thats what I was about to put about this games, but ah well, still, love it.

Chihaya
11-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I irritate my friends and family with rambling on about the series. I've always been curious of the game, but never got around to playing it... Well, until the seventh installment was released. My sister and I played it quite a lot, and got attached to the characters.

With III, oh my goodness. I talk about it too much, and I'm surprised Spitfire hasn't grown tired of me rambling on about it yet. All I ever speak of are the characters and my growing affection for them. I must say, I do appreciate how much Ratonhnhaké:ton is one with nature and how you can climb trees even though Assassins should've had the mental capability to both swim, climb buildings and trees and the weather and ghfjkah. Perhaps soon will I begin rambling about the missions and storyline itself. Haha... //

Oh, how I love Haytham and Ratonhnhaké:ton ///;;