PDA

View Full Version : Gta 5 thoughts.

Kamex
08-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Ahh grand theft auto. The grand daddy of all things sandbox. Who is excited about gta 5? I heard that the map is so big, that it takes fifteen minutes to get from the middle of the city to the coast. But do you think the ps3/Xbox can handle that? Or should they wait for the playstation orbus and the Xbox 8?

UbersSuck20
08-15-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm not excited, because it has very high system requirements and I'm not a fan of the GTA games(except Vice City, that version is AWESOME).

Christian
08-15-2012, 08:21 AM
I suppose it's worth buying just for the large map. I highly doubt its as good as San Andreas thought.

Umbrony
08-15-2012, 12:20 PM
I just buy it because I like cars and violence when they topple over.
I am not a fan of the series, but I may look into this new game.

Uzi
08-15-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm excited to be back in San Andreas, that's all. GTAIV was kind of a disappointment besides the driving. The story was kind of boring because it was you saving Roman from various gamblers and the occasional kill character x mission.

Hoping for a Rider cameo and mentions of BUSTAS.

Kamex
08-15-2012, 01:03 PM
The story was kind of boring because it was you saving Roman from various gamblers and the occasional kill character x mission.

I can't agree more. I wanted to strangle roman for bing an idiot that never learns! You'd think that he would learn after over 9000 near death experiences xD

DeMrTeunio
08-15-2012, 01:40 PM
I did like GTA4, not in the least because it had the best overworld ever in a video game. Liberty City looked absolutely beautiful. For that reason I'm quite excited for GTA5, just to see how Rockstar could make a worthy sequel. It's also one of those games I'd love to see ported to Wii U, because it could get more mature audiences to consider buying it.

Totodile
11-20-2012, 03:57 AM
It might be able to handle that, but I hope the game itself isn't like GTA 4 where you drive to this one spot do this certain thing and come back.

Minntul
11-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Game looks like it's turning out be really good. I'm really hoping they bring back cheats like in the PS2 GTA games, they were fun as hell to use and occupied a lot of my time, probably my favourite part of the games.

herothezero
05-18-2013, 02:59 PM
The game looks pretty damn good so far. The graphics I've seen so far are cool and the three characters I've seen so far have very interesting backstories.

Luna
05-18-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm looking forward to this game. I played IV, and it's pretty fantastic.