PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to a roller coaster?

Kamex
08-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Have you guys been to one?

I have. I went on the talon. A rollercoaster in dorney park. I was quiet and I had my eyes squeezed shut. I did open my eyes in the middle of the ride but at that time, the sun was between my legs! (it was one of these rollercoasters where your legs are dangling. I was so dizzy after that!

What about you guys?

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-15-2012, 03:08 PM
I have been on a couple of roller coasters even though I do not like them. One of times I went on one was when I went to WildWaves/Enchanted Village with a group of friends. The roller coaster was the Timberhawk.

DeMrTeunio
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
I rode all of the rollercoasters in the Efteling, Europe's biggest amusement park. They're not really that intense. I also went to Bobbejaanland in Belgium, and I rode a rollercoaster there. Personally, I prefer making rollercoasters in RCT over riding them. I'm not scared while I'm in a rollercoaster and I never get sick, I just don't enjoy the feeling that much. Most of them seem to come with huge queues anyway.

P.S. I hope I didn't misspell queues. I took me six years to learn how to write that and I'm still not sure about it. English is evil.

UbersSuck20
08-15-2012, 03:11 PM
No, and I don't plan on going to one of these. It's too scary.

Shantae
08-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Uh, I only went two Roller Coasters overall in my life. One of the coasters are just hectic (beyond wild), and another are just crazy wild. One thing about Roller Coasters are just they are fast and furry and you have no room for air to stop or what.

Umbrony
08-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I've never been on one because I have never been to an amusement park. Yay for deprived childhood! I probably won't ever begging to an amusement park at this rate. Roller coasters sound insanely fun, too... I'd love to be able to go on one...

Dragonslayer
08-15-2012, 03:38 PM
I love rollercoasters. I just recently went to Six Flags great adventure, and went on several of them. Including Superman, Batman, El Toro, and Kingda Ka.

ShadowMr.L
08-15-2012, 03:53 PM
I've never been on one. I never will ride a Roller Coaster.

Minntul
08-15-2012, 04:22 PM
I am a soul from the many deceased people from your Rollercoaster Tycoon designs.

Never again.

Tuxy
08-15-2012, 04:37 PM
I once died while riding one and since then never felt the need to go on a roller coaster again...

But for real, I've never been to a "real" rollercoaster, but I'd like to in the future.

The Arrow
08-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I haven't "been to a roller coaster" but I've "been on a roller coaster" before. It's one of the many joys in life for sure.

Patriot
08-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I've been on a roller coaster. To be honest, I don't like the ones with sharp drops, which I just simply hate. There are a few I like though.

sonriopoby123
08-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Nope........
I'm just afraid of heights......
That's all.

Shiningbolt
08-15-2012, 10:16 PM
I have been on a few, such as Mt. Everest and a few other random rides I can't name. It's quite thrilling if you're not used to it, and it certainly is when they make you go backwards!

Totodile
08-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Great Gabite it's nice to see I am not the only one who has been to Dorney Park. It is a great park and I love it. My favorite rides are: Steel Force, The Talon, The Hydra, and Possessed. The wave pool is cool too. Gotta love the water park part of it too.

Austin
09-21-2012, 12:57 PM
I went on a little one when I was younger, and I've been craving rollar coasters ever since :D

Davismt
09-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I have actually. We have a Roller Coaster park called Six Flags about 45 minutes from where I live. I usually go there once or twice a year. They have some very funn roller coasters there, and I've ridden them all.

Dragonite
09-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Yes, but it's not one of my favorite things to do. Standing in line for forever isn't one of my favorite things to do. Going down a big hill on a bike isn't really the same thing, but it's good enough for me.