PDA

View Full Version : How was your Summer Vacation?

megagamer
08-15-2012, 08:45 PM
School is starting very soon for most people....so how was your Summer Vacation? Are you excited to go back to school?

ShadowMr.L
08-15-2012, 08:49 PM
I had an okay summer. It could've been better. I'm going to Florida this Saturday. And I'm not excited for School's return at all.

Tuxy
08-15-2012, 08:50 PM
If it wouldn't be for some of the members here, they would have been the most boring of all time. Usually, I at least visit my grandma and my aunt for 1.5 weeks in the summer holidays, but I didn't even do that this year. :(

ShaymieTehShaymin
08-15-2012, 08:59 PM
My summer was fun. I went to two different camps. At one of them, we did things like cook and play video games (mostly Brawl, which I kicked everybody's butt at. Even the teacher.) We also went on a lot of field trips. The second one was a NASA camp. We went to the Space Center at the end of it. It was educational but also fun! I wish all of my summers were like this one was! I made a bunch of new friends, including a boy named Ariel (who we called Princess), a girl named Yessica (who's almost exactly like me. She likes anime and video games.), and a boy named Jose (who I called Fro Boy. It's better than his old nickname: 70's Boy).

Chihaya
08-15-2012, 09:05 PM
I just wish my vacation was longer. Not only did I work for the majority of my summer break, I didn't hang out with my friends as much as I did. Nor did I finish a lot of art pieces or fiddle with UTAU at all. I felt that this was to be a "lazy summer" for me, being a senior? But boy, was I wrong. I regret not being more productive.

I still have to start on my AP work...

EpicCh33se
08-15-2012, 09:15 PM
My summer vacation was incredibly boring. I was at home most of the time, so I didn't get to see my friends at all.

Uzi
08-15-2012, 09:25 PM
I got to usher at a wedding and I met new people. I also learned cool things about my Uncle, one of them being him being a History Professor which I never knew.

I also got my Summer Honors English stuff (AND the letter) only a week or two ago so I'm trying to not be lazy and read a book for once.

I watched anime too, but I do that most of the year.

Minntul
08-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Completely wasted it. I didn't do anything I wanted to accomplish besides finish Sonic Adventure 2 and Batman Arkham Asylum.

It felt like it went by too fast as well.

Shantae
08-15-2012, 09:57 PM
My summer was kinda boring to be honest. Nothing big excitement in summer but we went to beach, but mostly I stay home. Also I didn't complete some games in this summer which was pretty wasted for me. Meh, I feel what like Mental said, summer is just went so fast. Next, I'm not excited for upcoming first day of school.....

DeMrTeunio
08-15-2012, 10:23 PM
The weather has been a bit too Western-European (7 months of nothing but gray skies and rain daily), but my vacacion was pretty good. A bit too busy, though. I didn't get the chance to relax at all. I had to prepare for my departure to a brand-new school. I'm not really looking forward to next year. It'll take a lot out of me.

Kyoushiro
08-15-2012, 10:55 PM
I spent a lot of my summer just working all day with my Dad, then staying up all night playing League of Legends... the somewhat boring nights payed off because I eventually finally got to go to Otakon and have the best weekend of my freakin' life. So even if I spent a majority of this summer doing absolutely nothing productive, I had fun. =)

The Arrow
08-15-2012, 11:21 PM
My summer vacation was alright I guess. It was a bit boring at times but also sad at times due to the passing of my grandma... :( I'm actually looking forward to going back to school in hopes of having better teachers who actually teach and don't just do crosswords and word searches for teaching. xD Also the fact that we're getting a brand new high school, so I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Xerodragon12
08-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Most. Unproductive. Summer. Ever. Aside from driving lessons, and this entire dentists thing for a dental bridge, I mainly prepared myself for college, from studying calculus and Java in the morning, and chilling out at night. And packing my stuff into boxes and suitcases...

Kamex
08-15-2012, 11:41 PM
I had multiple stomach aches, I was near throwing up most of the time, I was bloated and gassy, my mother went into a car accident, We both ended up going to the hospital, I starved myself for 2 days with fear of throwing up, I played videogames 96% of the time, we had family problems, I had to take oodles of medicine.

But those problems didn't stay for long because...

Going on these forums is a blast, My mother turned out okay, I recovered quickly from my stomach problems, the family problems resolved quickly, My appetite is back, I'm not so gassy anymore, The stomach aches are gone, I'm going to florida in less than a month, I will get black 2, Our financial problems will get solved soon enough... I guess if you balanced out the pros and cons, this summer wasn't that bad :)

Sammiiee13
08-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Since I didn't go to school last year this really isn't a summer vacation but I do work full time so I worked all summer. I did have a 12 day vacation though. Went away with my mom, Saw a couple baseball games, went to the beach, hung out with friends etc. Since then it's just benn working lots till school. Making as much money as I can while I can. Over all not a bad summer.

shadowdude
08-16-2012, 03:42 AM
i had an ok summer but it went by way to fast.

Kyoits
08-16-2012, 04:35 AM
I'm still on vacation, but it's about to be over, the vacation was fun (the only bad part was getting tripped by my brother) besides that is was a fantastic summer and i hope we do it again next year

Umbrony
08-16-2012, 08:07 AM
My summer vacation was nothing but SS, soda, Karate, pain, and sleep. When I go back to school, I'm gonna have a cloth bandage wrapped around my hand, and I am going to be on crutches.

Good times... :3

UbersSuck20
08-16-2012, 08:07 AM
It was boring for me, and it will end on September 10th.

poppop1221221
08-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I like summer and I had a good one

super dill
08-16-2012, 11:33 AM
My summer was ok all i really did was relax.

Shiningbolt
08-16-2012, 12:44 PM
It was like most of my past summer breaks: Great for relaxing, allows me to do random activities I couldn't when school was a priority, etc.
I guess one of the better parts of it was vacationing in Texas for a few days. My uncle that lives there has an amazing house.

joebob2311
08-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Not excited for school. I do have about 20 ish days. School starts for me on 3rd September so I'm gonna enjoy the rest of it.

Totodile
08-22-2012, 06:07 AM
Please don't remind me that I am going back to school in 6 days. I had a pretty good summer. It is the longest summer vacation I had because I got out of school like a week earlier than usual unlike last year when I didn't get out until a week later I usually get out.

Starry
08-22-2012, 06:11 AM
My favorite summer vacation so far. I can't explain it but I loved it. I spent it with my friends, took piano lessons with one of my FAVORITE teacher, and just had fun.

megagamer
08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Summer was really good for me......but it feels like its too short.

CaptainRed1000
08-22-2012, 02:35 PM
I went on a tour of America for my summer holidays, and it was amazing!

newsupermariobros
08-26-2012, 06:24 PM
I went to the blue mountain and stayed there for 4 days then I went on a cruise for a week then it was staying home,playing with friends,and of course....VIDEOGAMES!

Hellwaker
08-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Well its currently winter for me and so holidays = 2 weeks of video games but when I get my summer vacation for this year I'm going to germany.

Giratina720
08-27-2012, 03:31 PM
It was great since i went to Cancun except that my mom got about 20 mosquitoe bites

Patriot
08-29-2012, 02:13 AM
I must say, my summer vacation was meh. Felt more like an extended weekend than a real vacation. Maybe next year.

Gazzbonazza10
08-29-2012, 05:16 PM
My vacation was very boring.. but i don't have to go back to school :P

Christian
08-30-2012, 08:23 PM
I spent the whole summer vacation relaxing, just sitting by my computer. It felt good not having to worry about any homework or stuff that I have to learn for higher grades, yup I had a great vacation.
BACK TO REALITY GUYS.

Ruth Carter
04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
We've been to Caribbean and it is heaven. Caribbean is a magical place. If you haven't been, you should, and if you've been here more than once, you will come again, as these islands, these beach-ringed, jungle-covered rocks are home to thousands of historical surprises and activities galore. Caribbean cruise will be really costly but its all worth the expense. You don't have to worry much on the expense. You can get money easily to finance your trip at LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN

Bricktoad
04-03-2013, 10:32 AM
We've been to Caribbean and it is heaven. Caribbean is a magical place. If you haven't been, you should, and if you've been here more than once, you will come again, as these islands, these beach-ringed, jungle-covered rocks are home to thousands of historical surprises and activities galore. Caribbean cruise will be really costly but its all worth the expense. You don't have to worry much on the expense. You can get money easily to finance your trip at LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN

You know, I have always wanted to go to the Caribbean. Get me 1 of dem tikits

theblindxatu
05-23-2013, 02:44 AM
Last years summer: 6/10 I didn't do much.
This years summer: (Expectation) 9.5/10 I have plans to mow lawns and buy games and have fun and talk to you guys and be with old friends and have a blast.

LuckyLapras
05-23-2013, 05:53 PM
It was actually pretty good. I spent most of my time here and fantasising about GlitchxCity. I also learned a lot.