PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Fanfiction - Working title.

Luna
08-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Hey guys, SSD here. I've just finished the first part of a Pokémon Fan Fiction, but don't know what to call it. Any suggestions, leave it in the comments.
But with that, Chapter One!

Chapter One
The Black Stone

Naythan Zeokk stared at the building, wondering whether what he was about to do would be worth it. His master, Tren, had asked him to single handedly invade the largest building in the town, in order to steal an important artefact. He had not been told what Tren needed it for, or how well guarded it was, so he worried about going in.
"Tren needs it, but what if this mission sends me to my death, or worst, prison?" Tren kept saying to himself. After about half an hour of self-debate and constantly changing his mind, he decided to go in.
"Electrode, I need your assistance!" Zeokk yelled. He threw the Pokéball at the front door of the building, and out came another, larger Pokéball, or the same pattern of Red on the top, white on the bottom. "You know what needs to be done, Electrode!"
And with these words, the Electrode exploded in front of the door. The alarms sounded, and the door blew open.
"Return, Electrode!" Naythan said, and he pointed the empty Pokéball at Electrode, and a beam of red light enveloped the Pokémon and bought it back into the ball.
Naythan had now performed the easiest part of any break-in, as he had run into the building. It was getting what he came for and escaping unharmed that was the problem.
It wasn't long before the guards were alerted of Naythan's presence. This is where the real fun begins, he thought.
"Go, Hitmonchan!" Naythan yelled, and out of this Pokéball, a brown Pokémon who appeared to be wearing boxing gloves came out. Naythan saw more guards then he thought Hitmonchan could take on on his own. "Come on out, Machamp!" And with this, a purple Pokémon with huge lips and four arms appeared. "You two know what to do. I'll be sure to come back, but I have my own job I have to accomplish. K?"
The two Pokémon seemed to understand, because the second the two guards came running to their owner, they started fighting the guards.
Naythan saw a flight of stairs, and ran up them. At the top was a door, a single door. You'd think they would keep at least one guard here. Pathetic they let their guard down, really. He thought to himself. But, there could still be people on the other side of the door, so I best be cautious.
"Come on out, Muk!" Naythan whispered. A pile of purple sludge came out of this Pokéball."Slip through this door and attack anyone on the other side. I'll go get Hitmonchan and Machamp back, and then we'll run out with the item I came for."
He ran down the stairs with the two empty Pokéballs. At the bottom was Hitmonchan and Machamp, fighting off the guards. They saw Naythan, and both the guards and the two Pokémon ran towards him. "Return, Hitmonchan. Return, Machamp." And with that both Pokémon returned to their Pokéballs. Naythan ran as fast as his legs could carry him up the stairs, and walked through the door.
He looked around the room. He saw his Muk struggling against a strange, posh looking man. Except for these two was a black rock, with a strange curve indented into it, in a case. This must be it, I'm sure of it. He thought. He returned Muk to its Pokéball. He carefully picked up the rock, and then sent out another Pokémon as a get away. "Charizard, you are required!" he yelled, and a black Dragon with 2 horns, wings, and a tail that appeared to be on fire appeared.
Naythan noticed a window at the back of the room, large enough for Charizard to fit through. Well, this is nice. At least I don't have to use the front door. He thought. "Charizard, use Rock Smash on the window! We're getting out of here!"And with this command, Charizard punched the window. Naythan jumped on Charizard's back.
"Charizard, we're going back to base, but lets give these guys a little 'parting' present. You know what I mean." And with this command, Charizard flew out of where the window once was and burnt the building down with a Flamethrower attack. As he heard the screaming of the guards and the strange, posh man, Naythan gave off a small smile.

super dill
08-16-2012, 11:46 AM
It was really good nice job!

X!!
08-16-2012, 12:07 PM
This story is great! Keep up the good work!

CaptainRed1000
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
That is the best written Pokemon story I've ever read! Keep it up!

Umbrony
08-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Awesome fanfic, Nuff said.

+rep.

Luna
05-24-2013, 08:57 PM
http://puu.sh/30n6V.png
brb finishing writing this now that i have the motivation to do this now