PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Ledgenary Battle

Jalen Cubs
08-18-2012, 05:41 AM
Okay I will be making a thread on all the legendary Pokemon. How this works is there are 11 teams of legendary Pokemon on it with four legendary Pokemon on it and I will make a story on how they battle and fight among themselves until there is one left standing it is kind of like Survivor but for Pokemon. There are 45 legendary Pokemon but I will put Arceus as the host.

I will put all 44 legendary Pokemon names in a bucket and pick them out and put the first four on the first team and so on and so on.

The teams will posted later tonight

Black Team:
Genesect
Heatran
Mew
Uxie

Red Team:
Ho-oh
Entei
Azelf
Regirock

Blue Team:
Raikou
Mewtwo
Rayquaza
Articuno

Green Team:
Zapdos
Mespriet
Registeel
Palkia

Gold Team:
Lugia
Kyorge
Darkrai
Keldeo

Purple Team:
Kyurem
Suicune
Cobalion
Thundurus

Pink Team:
Shaymin
Phiono
Cresselia
Meoloetta

Orange Team:
Moltres
Celebi
Reshiram
Giratina

Brown Team:
Zekrom
Regice
Victini
Deoxys

Teal Team:
Regigias
Terrakion
Landorus
Groudon

Gray Team:
Dialga
Tornadus
Manaphy
Virizion

X!!
08-18-2012, 07:27 AM
This should be interesting... I'm looking forward to this story.

Jalen Cubs
08-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Prologue:

Arceus:Welcome Legendary Pokemon to The Pokemon Legendary Battle.
All the Legendary Pokemon walk in the room with their prospective team
Arceus: As you can see all of the Legendary Pokemon are here and you all are separated into eleven teams of fours Pokemon which you are already separated into. We have the each day there will be a battle between all of you it will be a bracket type challenge. If you lose you will be sent to a battle between your team and the Pokemon that loses will be sent home. Before each challenge though you will have time to relax in you team camp.Is there any questions?
Nobody asks any questions
Arceus:Alright well everybody go to your camps and await me to call you in again.
And everybody leaves the room and Arceus is left alone in the room.

Jalen Cubs
08-20-2012, 05:04 AM
Okay final time for Part 2! Okay so here is the bracket for this round of competition I pick the teams out of a hat to see who would be going up against each other and who will sit out to face one of the teams who are going home.
Black vs. Red
Blue vs. Pink
Green vs Purple
Brown vs Teal
Gray vs Orange
Gold Team sits out until semi finals of losers
first match will be up in about 10 minutes

Jalen Cubs
08-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Arceus:Okay Black Team and Red Team please come in you will be the first to battle to see who will go into the loser semi final for this week.
The Red and Black Team both walk in and both teams seem to be ready to fight.
Arceus"Okay the matches will be one on one if it is a tie then we go to a sudden death match with one on one again with your strongest member! Black Team send in your first member.
The Black team huddles up.
Genesect:I think Mew should go in first just so we can get a win right off the bat.
Uxie and Heatran:Yeah good idea!
Mew:Okay if you guys want me too.I will be going in first.
Arceus:Okay come on out! Red team you chose now
Red Team Huddles as well.
HO-oh:I would like to go in if you guys don't mind.
Entei,Regirock,and Azelf:That's fine go ahead
Ho-oh: I will go up against Mew
Arceus:Okay come get in position. Once i say go you guys can start battling. Once one of you faints and I call it the match is over.
Both Mew and Ho-oh both float there watching each other waiting for the GO
[U]Arceus:GO!!
And the battle starts Mew uses Aura Sphere but Ho-oh dodges it and uses Weather Ball and makes a direct hit. Mew gets right back up and uses Pound but Ho-oh again dodges it. Ho-oh then uses Brave Bird and makes another direct hit. Mew still gets up though and uses Extrasensory but Ho-oh still uses Sacred Fire and gets the KO on Mew
Arceus:Okay Mew is unable to battle and Ho-oh is the winner so he wins the point for his team