PDA

View Full Version : Monster Jam (Monster Trucks Thread)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Are you a fan of monster trucks? Well if you are, you might have a favorite monster truck. Course there are a lot out there, so you might have more than one.
Here is the list of my favorite monster trucks:
Batman
Bigfoot
Bounty Hunter
Captain USA
Destroyer
Executioner
Grave Digger
King Krunch
Madusa (driven by pro wrestler Madusa)
Monster Patrol
Nightmare
Power Wheels Bigfoot
Rampage
Snake Bite
Stinger
Superman
Wolverine

So, which monster truck is your favorite?

brecot
08-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Bounty Hunter!

newsupermariobros
08-21-2012, 12:13 AM
I love grave digger!He's awesome

Tainers14
08-21-2012, 02:58 AM
I only ever watched a Monster Jam when it was in a Scooby Doo episode. It was pretty cool until the giant even monster jam eating machine came out and the gang started to solve a mystery. Doesn't really seem like my thing.

Umbrony
08-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Monster Trucks...

I've seen some people driving some big behind trucks that sure look like them on the roads. Pretty cool!

I really don't know any names, and I really don't have a favorite one.

The Arrow
08-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Bounty Hunter!

Care to explain as to why the Bounty Hunter is your favorite? I'm quite curious.

I really have never paid much attention to monster trucks, but Batman and Superman have always intrigued me because they are what I grew up with. Personal reasons as well.

ShadowMr.L
08-26-2012, 01:13 AM
Monster Trucks have never been appealing to me. I've always been curious why people like them so much.

Shantae
08-26-2012, 03:19 AM
I only saw few Monster Jam shows in T.V (some are from Batman, and Superman). They look cool to bash old cars (which is awesome) but I don't have a personal favorite Monster Truck.