PDA

View Full Version : Worst Nickelodeon Cartoon

Umbrony
08-23-2012, 11:31 PM
What's the worst show you think Nickelodeon has ever aired? It can be animated or live action, for me it would probably be Fanboy And Chum Chum, What do you guys think?

The best was Danny Phantom. I may have had a teeny tiny crush on him... e//3//e

Tuxy
08-23-2012, 11:35 PM
There were bad Nickelodeon shows?
Big Time Rush - overused concept, overused type of actors, 50 more reasons

Davismt
08-23-2012, 11:54 PM
lolspongebob

Well, I don't really know many BAD shows on Nickelodeon, but I should be able to name a few.

True Jackson VP
The Mighty B (God I hate that show.)
Winx Club (lolololololololololol)
House of Anubis (Fail attempt for a mystery show with kids with fake British accents.)
POWER RANGERS SAMURAI (HELL YEA)
How to Rock (Meh.)

Well, that's a pretty big list.

Shantae
08-24-2012, 12:26 AM
I think, Nickelodeon will likely to become the new Disney Channel (possibly, but not 100%). But seriously though, there are some real people/actors shows like True Jackson VP, How to Rock, and few more shows that I didn't list are the actually made Nickelodeon even more worst. I'm not saying to the cartoon shows but the channel itself.

However the worst Nickelodeon Cartoon show for me is Fanboy And Chum Chum. WTH DID I WATCH? I just lose my IQ by 25 pts. Seriously.
Tbh, some of the shows are not that worst or not the best. Winx Club, and The Mighty B is the following up worst cartoon shows.

The Arrow
08-24-2012, 02:58 PM
I can't quite remember the whole name to the show, but I think it was "Ned's Declassified" or something? I don't know, but that show was rather stupid in my opinion. I never could get into it or even understand it for that matter... >_>

pikachumaster
08-24-2012, 03:26 PM
I really, really, really think Winx Club is a stupid idea.

Totodile
08-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Fan boy and Chum Chum had to be the worst show on Nickelodeon. What were they thinking when they made this. The animation was awful, the characters were ugly and annoying. I don't even feel like talking anymore about this. This was a FAILURE!!!

Zachgoose
08-24-2012, 08:14 PM
There were bad Nickelodeon shows?
Big Time Rush - overused concept, overused type of actors, 50 more reasons

Hey, I thought it was a pretty good show! The music sucked and there have already been TV shows based on musical artists, but the jokes were great!

But anyway.

The Mighty B. Worst show ever.

mars29979
08-24-2012, 08:46 PM
chum chum animations awful

Minntul
08-24-2012, 08:47 PM
I liked a still like a lot of Nickoldeon's shows, but I remember I tried watching Fanboy and Chum-Chum and the keyword was "try".

Holy crap everything that I saw was completely wrong and it made me feel stupid just watching it.

ShadowMr.L
08-24-2012, 08:53 PM
I can't quite remember the whole name to the show, but I think it was "Ned's Declassified" or something? I don't know, but that show was rather stupid in my opinion. I never could get into it or even understand it for that matter... >_>

There's something wrong with you. That show was amazing.

I think Fanboy and Chum Chum is one of the worst. The Mighty B follows up with it.

Chihaya
08-28-2012, 05:16 AM
I miss 90s Nick. that was the best Nick. Or, well, in my opinion the better of it. Early 2000s were alright, too.

I don't really like Winx Club [ohmygosh cute magical girls yey], but I won't let my disliking cloud my better judgement. In all honestly, it serves no purpose whatsoever. It doesn't fit on the channel at all. It just seems to be... There. For the sake of another cartoon. I'd rather have Fanboy and Chum Chum than that. House of Anubis, why, even. It wasn't even interesting. At all. I never even watched, but from what I heard it was a waste of time. And Buckett and Skinner... ;;

iCarly was alright for awhile, but then it just got old. They're finally ending it this year, as they are with Victorious, but ah well... //

The shows I currently watch - actually, the only shows I watch on their is SpongeBob SquarePants, Victorious and The Penguins of Madagascar. Ha... ;;

Christian
08-30-2012, 08:34 PM
To be honest, I never really liked any of the shows except for Spongebob (can't hate Spongebob).
So I'll just have to say; the ONLY decent show on Nickelodeon was Spongebob.

Liegesauras
08-31-2012, 01:11 AM
Oh mai gawd. I hated, with all my heart, The Mighty Bee, I was like What the Freak is this!?

Giratina720
08-31-2012, 01:22 AM
i think i could go with spongebob squarepants, what of course it's popular, and stuff but that theme i don'y know just please don't sue me...

Reiko Asagiri
09-23-2012, 02:52 AM
Winx Club -_-

TheTrainerExpert
09-23-2012, 02:56 AM
I don't know which one to choose. BTR, Winx Club, Victorious and ICarly. All those shows suck to me -_-.

Zekrom man
09-24-2012, 11:48 PM
True Jackson VP. It's just so bad.

Roxas
09-24-2012, 11:49 PM
I think you are trying to specifically trying to imply Spongebob is terrible.It gets old after a while...

Cutiepuffle
09-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Fred was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

Roxas
09-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Fred was okay on the internet. the first two movies were good. But a tv show and claiming ownership??? That's jacked up.

Merga
09-25-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm kind of noticing a trend on this topic. This thread specifically asks for a cartoon, and it doesn't look like most of the people who replied to this thread knows how to tell a cartoon or not.

Cartoon: Animated
Not a cartoon: Not animated

Now you know.

To answer the question, Fanboy and Chum-Chum. 1. I can't believe I know what that is. 2. I think I lost brain cells after watching one episode of that show.

Tuxy
09-25-2012, 01:01 PM
i'm kind of noticing a trend on this topic. This thread specifically asks for a cartoon, and it doesn't look like most of the people who replied to this thread knows how to tell a cartoon or not.

Cartoon: Animated
not a cartoon: Not animated

now you know.

To answer the question, fanboy and chum-chum. 1. I can't believe i know what that is. 2. I think i lost brain cells after watching one episode of that show.

what's the worst show you think nickelodeon has ever aired? It can be animated or live action, for me it would probably be fanboy and chum chum, what do you guys think?

The best was danny phantom. I may have had a teeny tiny crush on him... E//3//e

10characters

Kyoits
09-27-2012, 11:09 PM
If i had to say it wold easily be that terrible show How to Rock. The show should really be called How to Suck because i've never seen a show that bad since Bakugan and that's saying something. Most of the Nickelodeon shows have actors from other shows but who the crap is Cymphonique with her awful boy band (one girl besides her). This show is just way to awful and should not be on television.

TyphlosionX
09-29-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm only naming one and it is power rangers which is obviously stupid considering everything looks fake and stupid and it makes no since to me.

LovelyOshawott
09-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Wow well easy.
Fanboy & ChumChum
Everyone knows new series today right?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...WOW

ValuableVictini
09-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Fanboy and Chum Chum. Goodness, I hated that show.

Kyoits
09-30-2012, 04:21 AM
I think some of use are getting this wrong because the thread is worst CARTOON some of us put sitcoms like Icarly and True Jackson. The worst cartoon for me is Dora because it's awful.

Tuxy
09-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I think some of use are getting this wrong because the thread is worst CARTOON some of us put sitcoms like Icarly and True Jackson. The worst cartoon for me is Dora because it's awful.

Again:

What's the worst show you think Nickelodeon has ever aired? It can be animated or live action, (...)

/10chars

Sean
12-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Agreed, Fanboy Chum Chum

Ohwait There are those Dreamwork ones too.

Gamersaiyan4
06-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Spongebob is the worst and Fanboy and Chum-chum those two are just stupidity at it's finest

Merga
06-28-2013, 05:00 PM
I'll go with Fanboy and Chumchum because that show made absolutely no sense, it wasn't funny at all, and everything was completely wrong.

Pokemon Trainer N
06-28-2013, 07:08 PM
- agrees with merga

ShadowJolteon
06-28-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm going to say Fanboy and Chum-Chum

Kitty
07-14-2013, 05:00 AM
The best was Danny Phantom. I may have had a teeny tiny crush on him... e//3//e

You are awesome. I loved him too.

Hakuiin
07-14-2013, 05:01 AM
You are awesome. I loved him too.

Danny Phantom is so much more attractive than Spongebob.
DannyPhantom is the best!!!

Kitty
07-14-2013, 05:04 AM
Hold on a second, Spongebob is attractive to begin with?

Hakuiin
07-14-2013, 05:06 AM
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they show Danny Phantom now.
Spongebob sometimes gets boring after a long while.

herothezero
07-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Fanboy and Chum-Chum because I flat out just hate that show. I wonder how my little brother can watch that crap.

24kShinx
07-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Well I'm going to have to say Fanboy and Chum Chum. I don't know what they were thinking or what they were all smoking when they had this in mind, but it is not funny in the slightest

Kitty
07-17-2013, 05:59 AM
I think, Nickelodeon will likely to become the new Disney Channel (possibly, but not 100%). But seriously though, there are some real people/actors shows like True Jackson VP, How to Rock, and few more shows that I didn't list are the actually made Nickelodeon even more worst. I'm not saying to the cartoon shows but the channel itself.

However the worst Nickelodeon Cartoon show for me is Fanboy And Chum Chum. WTH DID I WATCH? I just lose my IQ by 25 pts. Seriously.
Tbh, some of the shows are not that worst or not the best. Winx Club, and The Mighty B is the following up worst cartoon shows.

Nah. Nickelodeon will never take Disney's spot. Disney is safer for kids because of language choice while Nick is a little bit looser with their words.