PDA

View Full Version : Ruby's manga moments.

HoennTrainerRuby
08-25-2012, 03:51 AM
I just post moments involving me I really like :D Because I can O3O I will update this every once and a while :p IT WILL HAVE SPOILERS IN WRAPPED TEXT! (Some images will have empty text bubbles edited)

MOMENT #1: https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7ymquG3MkQamFBlEsyXx8U3mtu-69Cnnl7hYJvgiREweQ00x- Its a cute moment

MOMENT #2 https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIJkaWM81TgKu4Syrx6kEYzjL2iHEU-jSpfJ4kggchDmAkSVveAwIts just a moment That I remeber VERY well...

Umbrony
08-25-2012, 04:25 AM
D'AAAAAAAW THIS IS SO CUTE--!

Hey Hon, Why not put spoiler tags around the images so you won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet? That's [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER] without the spaces.

Just saying it in the description of the thread and not in the title doesn't help anything. They'd have to click it and see the picture to read the warning. =P

Next time you make a thread that involves spoiling, just put (Spoilers ahead) in the title.

HoennTrainerRuby
08-25-2012, 04:26 AM
D'AAAAAAAW THIS IS SO CUTE--!

Hey Hon, Why not put spoiler tags around the images so you won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet? That's [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER] without the spaces.

Just saying it in the description of the thread and not in the title doesn't help anything.

Okay (So, I'm "Hon" now?)

Umbrony
08-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Okay (So, I'm "Hon" now?)

That's just what I call everyone. xD sorry. And you can tell I constantly edited that to make it look like I knew what I was talking about. =D

UbersSuck20
09-07-2012, 09:00 AM
I think the one when ruby's Milotic ripped Team Aqua/Magma was pretty epic.

Christian
09-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Where can I read these? We don't have them that commonly in Sweden :/

HoennTrainerRuby
09-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Where can I read these? We don't have them that commonly in Sweden :/

If you look up "pokemon manga" on google there are websites for it.