PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo logic

UbersSuck20
08-25-2012, 05:31 PM
In Donkey Kong Country, some tires are floating. In Legend of Zelda(the NES version ONLY), the bombs don't hurt Link. In Super Mario 64, Koopa the Quick will call you a cheater if you use the cannon, yet you're allowed to use warps(in the Bob-omb Battlefield). And finally, 100 coins = 1 extra life. And that are just a few I can name.

All of these very, very weird factors were thought by Nintendo. So, a meme was born, and it's named "Nintendo logic".

If you know some other strange factors, post them here.

CriticalFlygon
08-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Punching bricks where coins half your size pop out and eating shrooms gives you strange powers. That last part might be kinda legit.

The Arrow
08-25-2012, 05:53 PM
One of my all-time favorite ones...

Dragonite
08-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Forcing the 11'06", 2094 lb. (3.5m, 950kg) Groudon into a capsule the size of a baseball.
Kirby's ability to eat just about anything.
Use things like Thunder and Fire Blast and Earthquake and Fissure and Explosion in the Battle Subway, and the train somehow doesn't derail.
Mario can smash through glass in Super Mario Galaxy/2 at high velocity (Launch Stars) and not even get a scratch.

EpicCh33se
08-25-2012, 06:01 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/artfreebies_album/Picture2-2.png

Dem ledges are too high.

BreeZaps
08-25-2012, 06:21 PM
How in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 mario and luigi can stay up in space with no air. :/ YOU NEED AIR!!

pikachumaster
08-25-2012, 06:29 PM
I wonder how little colored diamonds change the water level in SM64.

Shantae
08-25-2012, 06:29 PM
There many stuff in the games are considered Nintendo Logic.

Like Ch33se said.
Look at the picture. Every pokemon game as you find an pokeball lied in ground (any route). Then it's actually an Item but not a pokeball.
Nintendo Logic!

I'll edit this later if I find more goodies.

Dragonite
08-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Like Ch33se said.
Look at the picture. Every pokemon game as you find an pokeball lied in ground (any route). Then it's actually an Item but not a pokeball.

I think the idea is that there's an item inside the Pokeball.

Shantae
08-25-2012, 07:31 PM
I think the idea is that there's an item inside the Pokeball.

I consider if that is your theory. But I still think like this, An item inside a Pokeball? I thought Pokemon are suppose to be in their Pokeballs. Also the items too? I don't get it. Maybe it's Nintendo Logic.

Adding one thing that is Nintendo Logic.
http://puu.sh/YKNb

Edited 8/28/12. Since that link is gone.

Umbrony
08-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Eh, I can't see your image, PokeZone.

Dragonite
08-25-2012, 07:57 PM
I consider if that is your theory. But I still think like this, An item inside a Pokeball? I thought Pokemon are suppose to be in their Pokeballs. Also the items too? I don't get it. Maybe it's Nintendo Logic.

Ash captured a ball of rice in a Pokeball by accident once. But you'd wonder how you fit a TM or HM (supposedly the size of CD-ROMs) into a Pokeball (the size of a baseball). Or a big bottle of Full Restore or a Waterstone or whatever (those aren't exactly small). And how do you carry around 50 Pokeballs, 30 Hyper Potions, most of the TMs and HMs, and whatever else is in your inventory around in a satchel, anyway?

Blue
08-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Nintendo logic: When did fireballs work underwater?????????

Tuxy
08-25-2012, 11:27 PM
Mario can hit stone blocks with his head, but dies from touching a turtle...

Growth
08-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Castlevania. Enough said.

Wait, what? You want details? Oh okay, if it wasn't plain obvious;

You can get impaled over a hundred times and never die, as long as you eat something inbetween the impalements.
Getting hit by a sword doesn't even harm your character; it merely just pushes him back.
There are perfectly-fine roast beef's inside the walls that you can eat. You just gotta destroy the wall to gain access to them.
You can control time itself by just having a clock with you.

Need more reasons? I'm fairly certain there's atleast 100 more of these things in the games.

UbersSuck20
08-26-2012, 06:40 PM

Adding one thing that is Nintendo Logic.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/More+Nintendo+Logic.+Again+what+were+they+thinking _9442b4_3283024.jpg
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/More+Nintendo+Logic.+Again+what+were+they+thinking _9442b4_3283024.jpg

Um.... I'm sorry, but the link you posted takes me to a site named Funnyjunk and it isn't showing the picture.

How in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 mario and luigi can stay up in space with no air. :/ YOU NEED AIR!!

That, and Mario can breath underwater forever.

Shiningbolt
08-26-2012, 07:49 PM

Speaking of, Super Paper Mario allows Mario to breathe underwater whenever he wants, but if it's space, suddenly he needs a helmet in order to survive. Just a helmet, though. You don't need to, like, put air in it or anything. Heck, he forgets to put it on when he arrives in space, so all of the air left it.

UbersSuck20
08-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Well another nintendo logic case is that puzzle from world 7-4 of Super Mario Bros.

Shantae
08-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Eh, I can't see your image, PokeZone.

Um.... I'm sorry, but the link you posted takes me to a site named Funnyjunk and it isn't showing the picture.

Sorry about the link isn't showing. I think that image is already removed. But here what it saids.
Look at the spoiler.

Flubbs
08-29-2012, 04:53 AM
Apparently, Link putting on some blue clothes gives him the amazing ability to breathe underwater forever. I want those clothes!

Cedeus
08-29-2012, 05:12 AM
Nintendo and logic in the same sentance...
what is this madness!

Hellwaker
08-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Link puts on Iron Boots to go to bottom of a body of water. Takes off Iron Boots and puts them somewhere while still being attached to him. Floats to the surface.
Link having a seeming enless storage, needs to get a bigger wallet to hold over 99 rupies.

newsupermariobros
08-30-2012, 02:26 PM
In super mario 3d land there bubbles in a snowy level.

DeMrTeunio
08-30-2012, 03:59 PM
The best example is Zelda. Play any Zelda game for 10 minutes and you'll have a collossal list of things that make no sense. And I love it.

This is the great thing about Nintendo, they don't take themselves that seriously. They could've made Zelda into a perfectly normal adventure franchise, but they decided to take the edge off a bit by adding some weird things. The games would've been nowhere near as captivating and fun to play if they hadn't. It's also one of the main failings of Microsoft and Sony.

X!!
08-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Why have I not posted here yet...?

Blue Fire and Red Ice...?

Minntul
08-30-2012, 05:53 PM
>try to target the hardcore audience
>their new console is barely any more powerful than the gens before it(just like their previous mistake)
>apart from pikmin 3, no games whatsoever
>new console has touch screen giant controller gimmick

oh nintendo

Gazzbonazza10
08-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Nintendo logic, screw that, okami logic.. much better... I think.. I mean, you have to draw circles to "rejuvinate stuff" let alone the rest of the game...

Hellwaker
08-31-2012, 05:17 AM
Okami isn't that unlogical seeing that Amaterasu is a god or well a god in stone wolf form. Anyway a god doing something that isn't logical is better than just some guy.

UbersSuck20
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Don't forget about fire-types learning Rain Dance and water-types learning Sunny Day

The Arrow
09-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Don't forget about fire-types learning Rain Dance and water-types learning Sunny Day

What fire-type learns Rain Dance?

Dragonite
09-01-2012, 05:12 PM
What fire-type learns Rain Dance?

Flareon, Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh, and Heatmor. A little counterproductive, don't you think?

Slowpoke, Slowbro, Vaporeon, Slowking, Corsola, Remoraid, Octillery, Suicune, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Surskit, Bibarel, and Palkia are all Water types that learn Sunny Day, although that doesn't seem nearly as weird to me.

crazy_boy
09-01-2012, 05:28 PM
there is an area in the first pikmin that myamato said he named it the forest navel because in the opening it does remind him of a belly button!!
only myamato well think of that....umm myamato's logic
I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just want to add that

Gazzbonazza10
09-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Okami isn't that unlogical seeing that Amaterasu is a god or well a god in stone wolf form. Anyway a god doing something that isn't logical is better than just some guy.

i suppose there is that, still there was something Illogically about that <sigh> I can't think of what though... I'll edit when it comes to me

UbersSuck20
09-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Flareon, Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh, and Heatmor. A little counterproductive, don't you think?

Slowpoke, Slowbro, Vaporeon, Slowking, Corsola, Remoraid, Octillery, Suicune, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Surskit, Bibarel, and Palkia are all Water types that learn Sunny Day, although that doesn't seem nearly as weird to me.

How can you see Palkia, Ludicolo and Suicune learning Sunny Day?

talkingMeowth
09-02-2012, 12:19 PM
How in pokemon when you can dive underwater with your clothes on and not drown underwater.

Dragonite
09-02-2012, 12:24 PM
How can you see Palkia, Ludicolo and Suicune learning Sunny Day?

Ludicolo's family are part grass type, which would most likely benefit from some sunlight. The other water types are still pretty weird, but a little less than something that's supposed to be extinguished by rain. Although I guess a few hours in the sunlight would start to evaporate the water-types.

CriticalCalla
09-02-2012, 10:52 PM
This has more to do with the company than the games.

At E3, Nintendo didn't announce any exciting games (besides ZombieU) during the press conference. After the conference, Reggie Fils-Aime said online something like Oh by the way, forgot there is going to be a new Fire Emblem game. So they thought that a new Epic Mickey game was more important than a new Fire Emblem.

Nintendo Logic.

UbersSuck20
09-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Lol.

And don't forget, for some reason Magikarp can't learn Surf.

X!!
09-08-2012, 04:49 AM
Lol.

And don't forget, for some reason Magikarp can't learn Surf.

And for some reason, Victini, a Fire/Psychic Legendary, can't learn Calm Mind.

sonriopoby123
09-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

WHERE EVERY SINGLE POKEMON CAN GO UNDERWATER WITHOUT HOLDING BREATH.

*glares at fire types and Bottomless Sea*

X!!
09-08-2012, 05:12 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

WHERE EVERY SINGLE POKEMON CAN GO UNDERWATER WITHOUT HOLDING BREATH.

*glares at fire types and Bottomless Sea*

You're just jealous of my awesome Charizard abilities. XD

UbersSuck20
09-08-2012, 05:15 AM
That has to do with Mario's ability to swim underwater without holding its breath in any 2d game.

X!!
09-08-2012, 05:28 AM
That has to do with Mario's ability to swim underwater without holding its breath in any 2d game.

And apparently, in Super Mario 64, When Mario loses health by an enemy, he can just go to the water, breathe, and recover health. :/

UbersSuck20
09-08-2012, 06:32 AM
I'm not sure but he can do that in Sunshine too.

X!!
09-08-2012, 08:26 AM
How about the fact that Mario can turn into a bubble anytime he wants but can't get out until someone pops him out in NSMBWii?

UbersSuck20
09-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Yes, and if you turn into a bubble in 1 player mode... you're screwed.

Nintendo logic: In Donkey Kong Country, Mini-Neckys are tougher than Neckys.

X!!
09-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Yes, and if you turn into a bubble in 1 player mode... you're screwed.

Nintendo logic: In Donkey Kong Country, Mini-Neckys are tougher than Neckys.

Lolwut?

Nintendo logic: Palkia can learn Fire Blast.

Christian
09-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Nintendo logic: There are stuff and things like Pokémon.
C'mon guys, if you're making a game with (monsters?) you might as well make the whole game weird.

Davismt
09-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Well, for starters, Mario can get hit by a Fireball, then power down, or he can touch a fish and power down. Also, Link can get slashed in half by swords, hit with amazing magic powers, shot with acid, and only loose a couple of hearts... Also, whenever the characters die, they mysteriously come back to life with all of their items and clothes.

Good Job Nintendo.

DeMrTeunio
09-08-2012, 10:38 PM
I guess this is pretty weird, if Mario gets hit by fire or ice shot by an enemy he gets hit, but if it's shot by an ally like Luigi it goes right through him.

Kamex
09-08-2012, 11:58 PM
How mario's legs wont crack after falling from the sky (SM64)
How they breathe underwater (SM3)
How eating a mushroom makes you 10 feet tall (most of the marios)
How You can cram a 6 foot tall kangaroo in a capsule the size of a baseball (pokemon!)
How a one legged bird that is eight inches tall can carry you across the country. (pokemon!)

And many mooooore!~

Dragonite
09-09-2012, 12:01 AM
How You can cram a 6 foot tall kangaroo in a capsule the size of a baseball (pokemon!)

Forget about a 6 ft. kangaroo, what about the 40 ft, 800 lb. Wailord?

brecot
09-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Shooting fireballs underwater! That works.

tinksfinks
09-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Being able to fly on Pokemon way smaller than yourself(applies to surf too)
Rhetorical questions("Let's form an exploration team!" [Pokemon Mystery Dungeon] "But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?" [Zelda Skyward Sword])
A princess who is captured for zillions of times(Mario)

Dabottle
09-09-2012, 11:47 AM
http://cdn.brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/comics/2010-09-27-275-HyperBeam.jpg

/thread

DeMrTeunio
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
How a one legged bird that is eight inches tall can carry you across the country. (pokemon!)

How about this: A heavy, three-headed bird that doesn't even have any wings, yet it can fly you all across the country.

Try finding a real-life flying animal without wings.

Shantae
09-09-2012, 01:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KV4lH.jpg

Oh wth, Nintendo.

UbersSuck20
09-12-2012, 04:54 PM
All the anime move errors are also Nintendo logic.

Oh yeah, Oil Drums can float in the air in Donkey Kong Country/Land.

Zekrom man
09-25-2012, 08:08 PM
You can punch bricks in SM64

Kyoits
09-27-2012, 11:28 PM
How this 1565 evolves into this 1566

Rocket
09-28-2012, 10:37 AM
How Koopas went from all 4s then just legs and in the galaxy games they`re back on all fours.

Liegesauras
09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Attaching wings to your hat to make you have extreme aerodynamics, and be able to fly.

LovelyOshawott
10-13-2012, 07:44 AM
There is sooooooo much stuff I could say but there is so much I could never name it all. But I will name a BIG one.

Pokemon : Super creatures with amazing abilities
People: .....ordinary people.

Why don't Pokemon just pwn the people??

Totodile
10-17-2012, 01:33 AM
In mario kart lightning makes you small. That might be how they fit Groudon in a ball capsule.

Dragonite
10-17-2012, 01:51 AM
In mario kart lightning makes you small. That might be how they fit Groudon in a ball capsule.

Except Groudon's typing renders him immune to electric attacks . . .

This is just me, but Pokemon type effectiveness says that the almighty Fighting type only deals half damage to the wimpy Bug type. but double damage to the extremely durable Steel type. Go figure.

DarkGlaceon
10-17-2012, 04:55 AM
I know this is weird. In dry, arid areas in Pokemon, Ice Type Pokemon can still survive. In a superheated area, wouldn't an Ice-type Pokemon quickly get heatstroke instead of being able to survive perfectly fine?? ?_?

~OkamiSaphira/DarkGlaceon

X!!
10-17-2012, 10:21 AM
I know this is weird. In dry, arid areas in Pokemon, Ice Type Pokemon can still survive. In a superheated area, wouldn't an Ice-type Pokemon quickly get heatstroke instead of being able to survive perfectly fine?? ?_?

Lol. Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe. XD

Anyways, Pokemon like Kingdra, Mr. Mime, and Slowbro can be females. XD

Champion Cynthia
10-17-2012, 12:28 PM
A Pokemon an use Explosion in a tower and the tower stays perfectly fine.

Rocket
10-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Phanpy cant learn dig while Growlite cant learn growl.

DarkGlaceon
10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Some Pokemon in B/W 2, (I am looking at you, Leafeon and Glaceon. >w>) are in the Unova regional Pokedex, but are not actually obtainable until aftergame. Really Nintendo, WHY? >_<;

Dragonite
10-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Some Pokemon in B/W 2, (I am looking at you, Leafeon and Glaceon. >w>) are in the Unova regional Pokedex, but are not actually obtainable until aftergame. Really Nintendo, WHY? >_<;

I think there's a bunch of Pokemon like that. You don't have access to a Beldum in RSE until when, again? Come on, GameFreak.

Blissey can learn Light Screen via Level Up AND TM, but not Reflect.

Umbrony
10-20-2012, 06:35 PM
The fact that Pokemon battles can take place on water while using surf with Pokemon who clearly cannot swim

Because why the **** not. xD Can't beat that Nintendo Logic.

UbersSuck20
10-20-2012, 07:31 PM

This.

Nintendo logic: Since when does Entei know how to swim? You can catch him while surfing.

megagamer
10-21-2012, 05:09 AM
In super mario 64....Metal Wario sinks in lava. How does Metal Wario sink?!

Mario can transform by using flowers. What the heck?

Charizard cant learn Fly.

You need a TM to teach pokemon Strength

Thats all I got for now.....

Leafeon
10-21-2012, 11:29 AM
In pokemon how the heck can ditto learn scratch? It has no claws....I think
Why in the name of nintendo is fetche'd holding a...is that a
leek?Does it even use it?
Is it natural to have a ground/poison type like nindoqueen know a dragon type move like Dragon rage....

Dabottle
10-21-2012, 11:36 AM
In pokemon how the heck can ditto learn scratch? It has no claws....I think
Why in the name of nintendo is fetche'd holding a...is that a
leek?Does it even use it?

It cannot.
Yes. Yes.

Cutiepuffle
10-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Diglett learning Scratch.
Nidoking learning Surf. What the heck?
In the Manta ray surfing game on SMG, The track is FLOATING IN MIDAIR.

Shaymin
10-21-2012, 01:44 PM
The fact that in Super Mario Sunshine, there's no sun because there are no Shine Sprites when the real Sun is in the sky.

Rocket
10-21-2012, 06:05 PM
How missingno isnt missing in the pokedex.

Clairvoya
11-08-2012, 02:16 AM
I remember seeing a comic in Bitf, and it was like this.

Nidorina forgot bite for poison sting.
Trainer: okay, Nidorina, eat up! *gives food*
Nidorina stares, forgetting how to bite food.

Lesson is kids, if you delete bite, you're starving your Pokemon!

sonriopoby123
11-08-2012, 05:27 AM
Pikmin.

Pikmin. Pikmin. PIKMIN.

A PLANT CAN SURVIVE FIRE.
A PLANT CAN SURVIVE ELECTRICITY.
A PLANT CAN SURVIVE POISON.
EXPLOSIONS. THEY CAN'T EVEN SURVIVE BEING IN WATER.

I rest my case.

Dabottle
11-08-2012, 08:29 PM
THEY CAN'T EVEN SURVIVE BEING IN WATER.

Many plants can't.

greatgliscor
11-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Perfect example of stupid AI in Nintendo Games. I was playing Pokemon Platinum, and battling Gardenia. Her Turtwig uses Sunny Day while my Ponyta is out. Sunny Day = boost to Fire type moves. Turtwig gets KO'ed next turn.

I burst into a fit of laughing for about 2 or 3 minutes afterwards.

EDIT: How can I forget the routes' weather never changing! You know, that one route where it ALWAYS rains and people just stand there looking gormless. Were the programmers high or something?

UbersSuck20
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
^ Grass-types love sunny weather, so I kind of understand Turtwig using Sunny Day, but against a fire-type? ROFL.

megagamer
11-09-2012, 03:30 AM
In Kid icarus you can regain energy from a hot springs. How can a angel do that?!

Rocket
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM
How Negative Man in Mother 3 is SOOOOOOOOO pathetic.

Clairvoya
11-09-2012, 10:40 PM
How a GIANT blizzard has a low percent chance of hitting you. Oh, and getting smaller makes it LESS likely to hit you. Same thing with a tidal wave, an earthquake, but a tiny bird can use a certain move that always hits no matter how small you are! POKEMONNNNN!!!!

Tuxy
11-11-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.tickld.com/images/content/gif/36.gif
This

Clairvoya
11-11-2012, 12:57 AM
How you can fly on a fainted pigeon, but not a giant dragonfly.

pikachumaster
11-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Everything in Pokemon and Pikmin.

They're fun, though.

megagamer
11-11-2012, 03:14 AM
How can a beast like Charizard CANT fly?! But a pidgey can....what the heck?

Leafeon
11-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Mario Kart: Since when did lightning had the power to shrink you! And also Rainbow Road....um were in space...no air how can we hold our breaths for three laps! Also...no gravity in space shouldn't we been floating away by now!

Clairvoya
11-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Imagine, a giant Gyarados uses its most mightiest Hyper Beam. It shakes the earth, lights things on fire, burns the air and travels at the speed of light, and all of this is aimed at a Ghastly.

It has no effect . . .

Blue
11-19-2012, 06:17 AM
In Mario Party 8, why is Boo using a ladder?

austinslone
11-19-2012, 04:05 PM
nintendo logic love it i mean seriously why do it the easy way when you can just be hard working and do all of this stuff and even finish the game to get something that was at the beggining? nintendo logic they only do it to give us anxiety

Reiko Asagiri
11-19-2012, 05:18 PM
In Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, you get hurt when using the Bomb Mask...but when you put the shield up, it protects you??? You are containing the blast and it doesn't hurt you....what?

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Not sure if this been said or not, but how come you catch WILD animals in small, contained dspaces, then transport the into a COMPUTER that doesn't even BELONG to you. The PC maker must really trust people.

austinslone
11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
another topic is the movement of the character. Their is like no games that let you fly lets you customize your charater to where you like it... except that one where you spill out the words and it appears that game is cool... i don't own it but it is still cool when if you want a jet pack write it out it will be their i want that game but then you can also make glithes like warp goals and a shrink gun and other stuff that are almost defined as cheats.

Dragonite
11-20-2012, 08:54 PM
I don't remember if I saw this here or somewhere else: A small fish (Remoraid) evolves into an octopus (Octillery). How did they manage to think of that?

Clairvoya
11-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Why does putting a fish (Remoraid) on a manta ray (Mantyke) make it become bigger? (Mantine)

brecot
11-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Pellipers beak is HUGE!

super dill
11-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Charizard is a boss when it comes to everything!

Clairvoya
11-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Reviving this thread.

Strongest Pokemon trainers (Gym Leaders, Elite Four, etc.) use healing items. Let us be thankful they are ignorant of the revive's exitence.

Ice
11-26-2012, 11:40 PM
Pellipers beak is HUGE!
Do you know what a pelican is?

Charizard is a boss when it comes to everything!
no

DarkSide
11-27-2012, 12:47 AM
You can punch a ghost if you use a magnifying glass :p

Pokemon73
11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
some are good logic some are bad that is my point

X!!
12-07-2012, 05:08 PM
It's just so logical that you beat the Pokemon League and become the Champion, but you still have to beat the Polemon League AGAIN and you never become Champion in the first place.

UbersSuck20
12-07-2012, 06:41 PM
You can punch a ghost if you use a magnifying glass :p

How can Odor Sleuth identify ghosts?

Rocket
12-07-2012, 10:30 PM
How can Odor Sleuth identify ghosts?

Maybe you just have a SCRAPPY ability.

X!!
12-08-2012, 12:14 PM
You can stuff the biggest of Pokemon inside the smallest of balls, and then you somehow are able to make them fight other Pokemon to the death.

Clairvoya
12-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Don't forget a giant boulder, a magnet monster, and a giant fire dog fighting on water. Jesus, man.

UbersSuck20
12-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Also, Andross's head in Star Fox 64 is uninspired and how can his cerebellum be his weak point.

phantomscar
12-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Children taking down entire ciminal organizations.
How you lose keys whenever you use them.
Bomb flowers respawning within seconds.
Turtles being able to walk upright.
Random sprinklers in Corona Mountain in Super Mario Sunshine.

herothezero
07-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Uses Revive on thread

How using a little square of medicine can revive someone from fainting. (Pokémon)
The fact if your in a city, it's dry. You go five steps out to next route, it's raining. (Pokémon)
How going with Pokémon is "safe." If a pedophile has stronger Pokémon than a preschooler, they're screwed. (Pokémon)
Woman gets kidnapped every other week by a turtle monster. (Mario)
Can shoot fireballs at ice and it doesn't melt. (Mario)
Most Pokémon are stronger, and some smarter, than humans, but still remain slaves. (Pokémon)

Dragonite
07-30-2013, 11:25 PM
The fact if your in a city, it's dry. You go five steps out to next route, it's raining. (Pokémon)

Clearly, you're not familiar with New Jersey weather :P

In the Super Mario Galaxy games, rocks that are barely larger than Mario himself wield the same gravitational field that the Mushroom World planet (which is observed during the Starbit Festival in the beginning and end of the game) does.
Furthermore, small plastic platforms that hover freely in space can zip in and out whenever Mario walks close or far, as well as wield the gravitational field of the Mushroom World planet.
I'd keep going with the SMG games, but I'd be here until September.