PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you cried?

Umbrony
08-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Simple question. When did you last shed a tear over anything?

I guess last month was the last time I really cried, I was having my (I guess its kinda monthly) usual breakdown and those always include a crying fit. I find it kinda healthy to do though since it gets rid of emotional baggage and I my homework gets done faster, I seem to be smarter when I'm upset :|

Tuxy
08-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Changing over from what would be middle school to high school in the US made me lose all my friends. It was hard finding new ones in the new class and after I realized that I had no friends in school anymore and I had an argument with my mother, I couldn't hold it anymore. Ever since then, I've been trying to integrate into my class better, and it's somewhat working out. I usually don't cry easily, but this situation just made me burst out.

Dabottle
08-25-2012, 09:39 PM
It was probably caused recently, by an SS post.

super dill
08-25-2012, 09:57 PM
like 2 years ago!

EpicCh33se
08-25-2012, 10:04 PM
I have no idea when I last cried. Does crying mean anything as small as a sniffle? Or a big downpour? Are both of them considered "crying"? Or are neither of them "crying"?

What causes crying? Feelings. Maybe. Most people claim they cry from either happiness or sadness. Can a person cry from anger? Or maybe fear?
People claim that they cry in their sleep as well. Does this mean that they cried from their dreams? Does this mean that their dreams conjured feelings to their real self? Or maybe our real selfs live in the dream world.
Why do people deny that they cry? That's like saying you can't feel. But what if they are telling the truth? What if they have never cried before? What if what we call "crying", isn't "crying" to them? Then, what IS "crying"?

I have no idea when I last cried. Does crying mean anything as small as a downpour? Or a big sniffle? Are neither of them considered "crying"? Or are both of them "crying"?

Shantae
08-25-2012, 10:06 PM
The last time I cried is when I was in 6th Grade. I have no clue why this occurred but someone hurt my feelings about me too far. But, I used to cry alot since when I was baby. (I'm serious.) But right now, I'm mature and I don't cry anymore. But it might happen very rarely, which affects my situation currently.

newsupermariobros
08-25-2012, 11:26 PM
3 Months ago when I cut my leg

The Arrow
08-25-2012, 11:43 PM
At my grandma's funeral. I cried gallons...

Graph
08-26-2012, 12:06 AM
I cried this morning when I found out I had to put away the shopping. I cried again when I had to empty the dishwasher, and again when I had to set the table for dinner. They're so mean to me, I have to do everything in this house. ;-;

UbersSuck20
08-26-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't remember the last time I cried, it was in 7th Grade if I remember correctly.

Christian
08-26-2012, 12:13 PM
The last time I cried is when I was in 6th Grade. I have no clue why this occurred but someone hurt my feelings about me too far. But, I used to cry alot since when I was baby. (I'm serious.) But right now, I'm mature and I don't cry anymore. But it might happen very rarely, which affects my situation currently.

You can be mature and still cry..?

Anyway, I can't even recall the last time I cried but I think recalling crying around 5-6 years ago for some odd reason I can't remember.

ShadowMr.L
08-26-2012, 12:25 PM
I last cried a couple of weeks ago due to my friend just treating me like crap and not really having anyone to talk to. It sucked.

tinksfinks
08-26-2012, 02:09 PM
I think it was one of those days last year when I found out my parents had given all my toys away to my cousin. While I didn't play with them anymore, it was still nice to have them lying around

Sammiiee13
08-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Just the other day for me....I've actually cried quite a bit lately as I have been going though a rough time. Long story short it was bc a friend of mine was althught being somewhat honest very hurtful and it made me upset and mad.

Oh and I started to tear up yesterday bc I have pulled muscles in my chest and it hurts a lot.

Totodile
08-26-2012, 05:29 PM
I don't cry much and I honestly don't remember the last time I did cry. A couple days ago I had a bike wreck from getting to close to a ditch on the side of the rode and my leg suffered badly but I still didn't cry. In fact I was actually laughing.

Shiningbolt
08-27-2012, 07:11 PM
The last time I cried was when I listened to some music that I thought sounded really amazing. I tend to do that a lot, really. If you mean, like, more than a tear or two, then it was last year when my parents got into a fight over something that I did.

Hellwaker
08-28-2012, 02:47 AM
I cry when I cut onions which is all the time. If i feel like having a cry I cut onions. That way no one will ever know.

Reaper
08-28-2012, 02:51 AM
The last time I cried was the last time I watched Toy Story 3. Gets me every time...

Zachgoose
09-03-2012, 05:17 PM
The last time I cried was yesterday because I am a very unstable and emotional person regardless of how I seem. xP

FelsicFurret
09-03-2012, 05:56 PM
For me, I think it was earlier this summer when I left to take a month long summer geology field course on the opposite side of the country from where I live. I was greatly looking forward to the course, don't get me wrong, and I am glad I did it, but I just teared up over the thought of not seeing any of my family for over a month.

Kyoits
09-03-2012, 06:30 PM
The last time that i cried was in the 8th grade when a knife cut my hand and almost cut it off, it really hurt and it was not fun

Kyoushiro
09-03-2012, 06:46 PM
I've probably cried so much in the past two weeks that I've lost track of how often I cry. But usually, it's probably at least twice a month.

BreeZaps
09-03-2012, 07:05 PM
2 weeks ago when my only sister had to move... I still cry over it today.
Edit: One of my fav youtubers just quit youtube and I started to cry...

Xerodragon12
09-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Over the last few years, I've had a few breakdowns because of stress rather than emotion. It's pretty much because I'm lost and no one's giving any "decent" advice. Now that I look back on it, yeah...

DeMrTeunio
09-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Reading through this thread is really moving.

Last time I cried was probably June 7th. It's my annual breakdown moment because it's the day my dad died. Throughout the day, I'm always out having a fun day with my mom and sister. We've sort of decided not to look back at my father's death, but all the things he gave us in his lifetime and reflect on all the fun moments. In the evenings though, when I'm alone and it's dark, I think about the little things about my dad that I miss and the moments I'd really wanted him to be, like my high school graduation. I can never help but break down at that moment.

Red
09-03-2012, 07:38 PM
About a month or two ago when I broke up with my girlfriend. Felt like I wanted to kill myself during the 2 days after. I'm glad I have the friends I have now.

Chihaya
09-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Hm, I can't exactly recall the last time I cried. I do remember getting emotional about something friend/work/school related, but not necessarily crying. Perhaps just frustrated? I don't cry too often so I'm not sure. There are times when my eyes randomly water though, such as when I yawn or am laying at an odd angle. Haha... //

Davismt
09-04-2012, 02:51 AM
It was probably around two or three months ago when my Grandmother's dog died, whom which I had grown up with. It was a very sad moment.

Austin
09-09-2012, 01:08 AM
The last time I have cried...

It would have to be at my great uncle's funeral last year, that was the most depressing funeral ever ; I usually don't cry either, but I broke some tears.

Charizardflyer
09-09-2012, 01:38 AM
A little less than a year ago. Don't ask why a cried.

Majorasfan
09-10-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm cool, because I cried last Thursday (I guess that would be 09/06) while watching Kanon. CURSE YOU, KEY, AND YOUR EMOTIONAL PLOT LINES! They make me love certain characters, and then toss tragedies in that tear you up inside. I'm especially susceptible to crying if somebody on screen is crying as well, so I had no chance.

X!!
09-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Like, uh...I don't remember...Maybe, like, uh... 3 months ago? I don't exactly remember, but I remember I hurt my right foot as a result of kicking my classmate's bag due to him being extremely annoying to me, and then I faced the consequences of hurting my foot, and cried in the process (because my left foot just recovered a month before that incident.).

SilkShadow
09-10-2012, 04:16 PM
I dont remember, probably a couple months ago?
I remeber i did when i kicked a metal locker shelf(dont ask me why idk) and it hit my ankle. Owieee!!!!

Kamex
09-10-2012, 08:28 PM
I usually don't cry much. The last time I cried was probably when I heard about my parent's divorce a week ago.

Gyaradomo
09-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I probs cried at night 'bout a week ago. Once a month I just need to unload on tears because it makes me feel better in the end. periodtears as you may call them. But not blood. And out of the eyes.

Yui
09-11-2012, 04:52 AM
I cried when I watched Clannad... like every episode ;( <33 CLANNAD FOR EVER!!!

Merga
09-11-2012, 05:09 AM
It's kind of hard for me to answer this question because I hardly ever cry anymore. Sure I get the emotion of sadness, but I don't like expressing it all that much. I guess the last time I cried was when I found out what happens when you get your wisdom teeth pulled out. I was scared of what the dentist was going to do to you during this process, and I started crying out of fear. Really shouldn't have though, it wasn't that bad.

Shaymin
11-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Last Saturday, when I thought about a babysitter asking me what I could do and if I had a computer. I cried for 2 straight hours, partially because I missed my laptop.

Cutiepuffle
11-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Oh gosh, I do this almost everyday.

Anyways, It was on Thanksgiving. I did it, because I needed to.

Dragonite
11-26-2012, 01:37 AM
Last week, I was writing an essay for college applications. I finished it. The text editor crashed when I saved the final draft. I lost almost the entire essay.

It sucked.

EpicCh33se
11-26-2012, 01:48 AM
Good and bad endings to Hanako's route in Katawa Shoujo. Which was yesterday.

#CAN'THOLDALLTHEFEELS

Leafeon
11-26-2012, 01:57 AM
Oh gosh *blushie*. Well last time I cried was yesterday when I finally got married in Harvest Moon Island of Happiness. I was just so happy, I'm such a cry baby =3

Pokemon73
11-26-2012, 03:01 AM
today when I found out all you people don't care about other peoples feelings ( meaning me you jerks )

CriticalCalla
11-26-2012, 04:12 AM
today when I found out all you people don't care about other peoples feelings ( meaning me you jerks )

Welcome to The Internet, where your problems don't matter and your insults are useless.

As for me, the feeling of realization that I've been handed so much and haven't given back caused me to tear up a bit. However, I'm going to use that to fuel me to be a better person.

Rocket
11-30-2012, 01:16 PM
I just cried.

Minntul
11-30-2012, 03:58 PM
i cry evertim

Growth
11-30-2012, 05:08 PM
The last time I shed a tear was when I was watching Zero no Tsukaima.

; ____ ;

Liegesauras
11-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Last time I cried was when my Great Grandpa died.

LovelyOshawott
12-01-2012, 05:09 AM
I was playing the second pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time but i started my game over so today i saw the ending. I dont need to say anymore but the ending i cried.

BreeZaps
12-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Answering this again...
Last time is when I got my shots. Cried for 3 hours stright. NOT FUN :/ It hurt.

TheTrainerExpert
12-01-2012, 07:17 AM
It was today surprisingly. I was watching Burning In The Skies music video and I don't know what came over but each time I saw the older man with the picture, I just got teary eyed and eventually cried.

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
12-02-2012, 01:59 PM
A long time ago. Lol. Maybe 4 months. ish. idk.