PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate Realtiy Shows?

Rainbowdash372
08-31-2012, 02:47 AM
Ok....if u guys heard about a certain reality show called "Jersey Shore" then u probably hate it or just ignore and wish it to go away. Well i heard from Someone that their next season (season 6) will be their very last season.....THANK GOD!! about time that annoying show comes to an end, So anyway why do u hate Reality Shows? if u dont hate them then say whats your least favorite reality show then. I hate reality shows just cuz they pretty much are there just to make a person get their "15 minutes of fame" and then after that they think they all so important and deserve to get anything that want cuz of that plus most reality shows are just stupid in general.

Shantae
08-31-2012, 03:57 PM
I honestly don't hate all of the Reality shows. In fact, it really doesn't really matter that I watch any show (even Reality Show). As long I'm enjoying the show. Yes, there are very few Reality Shows that I don't like (hate is strong word....). Generally, if the reality show becomes stupid by the challenges or a person that is winning or something. Then, this is one of my reasons why I don't like about Reality Shows. Lastly, My least favorite Reality Show is kinda tough one but it's Iron Chef America. Again, it just my opinion.

ShadowMr.L
09-01-2012, 01:24 PM
It's the fact that TV doesn't seem as good as it was when I was a kid. Shows when I was younger are better than garbage like Jersey Shore.

Umbrony
09-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Most of them aren't real. That is my problem. Housewives and crap can get boring over time too. I just watch it for the chicks fighting and pulling eachothers hair.

Shaymin
09-01-2012, 01:30 PM
I hate reality shows because of the fact that people watch other people on TV get killed/humiliated/get hurt (unless they really deserve it, then in that case, bring on the popcorn) and sit down and laugh at them while eating popcorn. Also because it makes people on TV look stupid.

Tuxy
09-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Because they don't show reality, but really bad acting. Also, my history teacher once said: people are only interested in the lifes of other people because their own isn't interesting enough.
Also, I just don't like watching stupid people do stupid stuff.

super dill
09-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I hate them because they are stupid and i just hate all the drama its so bad!

DeMrTeunio
09-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I love how the title is "why do you hate reality shows" instead of "do you like reality shows". Straight to the point.

Reality shows are awful, mainly because they don't even try to seem like reality. People in reality shows are obviously just acting. Or maybe they're all just stupid people who become even more stupid if they're being stalked with cameras, who knows. Either way, it's probably my least favorite thing to watch on the telly. And yes, that does include commercials.

Dabottle
09-01-2012, 02:10 PM
That's a nice baseless assumption you've made in the title.

I don't like them but I can't be bothered typing up an essay about it. Everybody else probably summed up everything I'd have to say anyway. not to mention that I don't watch television.

The Arrow
09-01-2012, 05:00 PM
I like how you assume we all hate reality shows...

I actually dislike reality shows, but I don't necessarily hate them. They're stupid and the acting is terrible. I also don't watch much TV.

Shiningbolt
09-01-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm not too interested in reality shows, but the ones I used to watch were very interesting and funny to me. I think reality shows can be pretty good, as even nonfictional stories can be entertaining to watch.

EDIT: Wait. Why do I HATE them? Uh...I hate Reality Shows because they typically do not interest me and are filled with sorts of stuff I would define as "NSFW". Plenty of jokes may be related to relationships, which I'm honestly not interested in. If I wanted to see that kind of thing, I would stalk one of my neighbors.

UbersSuck20
09-05-2012, 06:30 PM
I hate reality shows because they say it's real and try to make it as cheap as possible. For example, ghost-related shows.

Christian
09-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Cause.. It's just so bad, the concept the ones actually in it and yeah.. Everything.

Umbrony
09-08-2012, 01:06 AM
I hate reality shows because they say it's real and try to make it as cheap as possible. For example, ghost-related shows.

Ghost Hunters is my Friday night secret delight. XDDD

Patriot
09-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Why do I hate reality shows? Because it isn't actually "reality". Just a bunch of scripted crap that makes mounds of dough.

Totodile
10-01-2012, 02:31 AM
I don't necessarily hate Reality Tv but I don't watch it though. I think Jersey Shore killed the Reality Tv name though and caused people to hate it so much.

Kyoits
10-01-2012, 02:48 AM
I don't hate Reality shows It's just that they don't hit me as something that I'd wanna watch and I could never see myself watching a Reality show, not that It's bad but just because they don't intrest me.

Gamersaiyan4
10-19-2012, 01:46 AM
Well for one **** reality shows I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE them they took over disney channel i mean come on where did all the cartoons go my happy place was disney channel and reality shows took it all away+reality shows are just free handouts for kids.

Leafeon
10-19-2012, 01:49 AM
i agree with lugia let's start a reailty show haters group.If your with me say a pokeball name!