PDA

View Full Version : what's your favorite Web series?

Rainbowdash372
08-31-2012, 02:52 AM
Well time for my questions! Whats your favorite web series? (it can be from anything, like an actual web show shown on youtube, podcasts, animated web shows anything really) My favorite web series is probably "Two best friends play" from Machinima on youtube, why? cuz they just so damn funny thats why! XDD

Tuxy
08-31-2012, 08:52 AM
I don't watch a lot of web-series, but lately my favorite one was "MyMusic" on YouTube. I just like the personality of all the characters on there. The plot isn't that great, but it's very enjoyable to watch.

Umbrony
08-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Anyone watched Sonic For Hire? It was good when it was constantly updated.

As for actual web shows, I really don't... Watch them. Unless ICarly on TV counts. And that was like three years ago I watched that.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
08-31-2012, 02:10 PM
I would have to say that my favorite web series is Red vs Blue. It is one of the longest running web series since it started back in April of 2003. I would have to say that my top two favorite characters are Sarge and Caboose.

Shantae
08-31-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't watch any Web series that really much, recently. But other than comedy web series (eh, Annoying Orange, Fred, etc.). My web series favorite is CollegeHumor. Oh god, I think they have some of hilarious videos especally the Mario ones. Oh god, I watch it like alot of times before. XD.

UbersSuck20
08-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Uh, Super Mario Bros Z.

The Arrow
09-01-2012, 05:04 PM
The one with Peach, Zelda, and Samus. That was hot, and very enjoyable! xD

Shiningbolt
09-01-2012, 11:37 PM
I supposed SMBZ is my favorite web series. Although it's cancelled, now, it was really fun to watch, and I could probably do it again. Another web series I check is a 4koma (think comics with four panels) series based off of Touhou.

Giratina720
09-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I think I would say annoying orange because he's really funny and does some really great bad puns.

BreeZaps
09-03-2012, 08:06 PM
SuperMarioBrosZ. I have been watching it for years starting 2006 :D Why did he have to cancelled it :(.

Minntul
09-03-2012, 08:24 PM
The ones off the top of the head I really enjoy is Sonic For Hire, Megaman Dies At The End and Super Mario Bros Z.

I really enjoy Sonic For Hire and Megaman Dies At The End's humor. And Super Mario Bros Z had some really intense and amazingly animated sprite fights in the style of Dragonball Z, Alvin was really talented with his sprite work, shame he moved on to do furry artwork (it hurts guys).

EDIT: Forgot about Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This. That show was legit. Microwaving an airbag was one of the craziest things I've watched anyone on Youtube do.

Starry
09-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Is it a good idea to microrave this, is my favorite. I just love it, especially the phone one where they used a fake one.

BreeZaps
09-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Is it a good idea to microrave this, is my favorite. I just love it, especially the phone one where they used a fake one.

I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW! I LOVE IT TO :D. Thx for reminding me this.

Umbrony
09-03-2012, 11:02 PM

OMGZ IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO MICROWAVE THIS!

I'm friends with Jory Caron on facebook! e3e I'm instantly popular!

Chihaya
09-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Oh, wow, um, I love "Two Best Friends Play" and "Toby Sucks At [insertitlehere]". Only recently have I watched Two Best Friends, and I die laughing. They're hilarious, and I've subscribed to them. All of their comments about the series or games, and their references are so amusing. I hope they continue for awhile.

I've been a fan of Tobuscus for awhile, and absolutely love his weird multi-personality voice over things in his walk-throughs. I lobe Toby~~ ; w ;

Totodile
09-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Super Skarmory is a great walkthrough series.
Off the Ropes Show is a great Pro Wrestling based show. They mainly do reviews and honestly know how to book shows in my opinion better than the Pro Wrestling companies
The Yogcast is a good minecraft channel.

Patriot
09-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Rage Quit, from the guys at Rooster Teeth

WARNING, INTENSE AMOUNT OF FOUL LANGUAGE.

Merga
09-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Hmm... Mine is probably "Spoilers Ahead". I kind of like somebody spoiling movies and games using copious amounts of sarcasm. Pretty much, he is calling everyone who likes the movie/game dumb.

Tainers14
09-08-2012, 12:17 PM
The Jake & Amir show on College Humour. Their personalities really mesh well together making it very enjoyable to watch.

Shaymin
09-08-2012, 12:25 PM
MyMusic, All We Know, and Video Game High School.

Christian
09-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Any new series made by PewDiePie (Felix, the king of Sweden in my opinion).
They are always so funny and I just love his personality.
THE BRO-ARMY WILL SOON RULE THE WORLD!

Gazzbonazza10
09-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I like a lot of yogscast, but I also watch alot of The Shaft stuff most weeks I'll catch that on a sunday, good stuff most weeks

Kamex
09-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Mine had to be mario and the wrath of the Ice god made by Nikkonolasso back in 2008. I never found a fanfic on youtube better than that one!