Donphan @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Head Smash
- Ice Shard

NOTE: Please don't suggest Multiscale on Dragonite. Life Orb and Multiscale are counter-productive, and Stealth Rock is too common.

CriticalCalla
09-02-2012, 10:57 PM
I have nothing bad to say about anything on your team, which is weird considering I complain about everything when it comes to competitive.

Just one thing, Ice Beam over Substitute on Vaporeon.

Rating 9.9/10

Qwerty
09-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Multiscale is STILL better than Inner Focus. Always.
Dragonite: I would run a dragon dance set so you have an actual sweeper. This set sucks btw, if you're not even running multiscale Salamence/Hydreigon do the job better.
Weavile: Fairly useless pokemon, you can't switch it into ANYTHING, it gets owned by SR, and he does no damage without SD, which you won't be able to set up anyways. Not really doing anything for the team, especially since your set can't even revenge kill very well.
Donphan: Gliscor is better, and there are better rapid spinners. He really doesn't do anything imo.
Vapy: Do away with substitute, it's not going to help you at all. Ice beam or Toxic are more helpful (Jellicent is probably better).
Uxie: Blissy/evolite chansey says hi. Ttar/Scizor exist (yes, it's easy to play around magnezone, especially with team preview). If you want a SR/Uturn lead of some sort you might as well run Jirachi. Psychic types suck as walls.

Simulation: Specs Latios comes in, presses draco meteor. You switch to Magnezone, who takes ~54-64% of his HP from one draco meteor. Uxie takes 58-69% btw. Along with SR, it's a 2HKO, and you no longer have your scizor counter/poke who can tank a DM. You can't revenge kill it without a pursuit, and Scizor/Latios can proceed to destroy the rest of your team.
Yeah needs work. Your poke choices are kinda questionable, and the team lacks focus (an explanation would help).
5/10

UbersSuck20
09-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Multiscale is STILL better than Inner Focus. Always.
Dragonite: I would run a dragon dance set so you have an actual sweeper. This set sucks btw, if you're not even running multiscale Salamence/Hydreigon do the job better. Dragon Dance is EVERYWHERE. I just want to run another set.
Weavile: Fairly useless pokemon, you can't switch it into ANYTHING, it gets owned by SR, and he does no damage without SD, which you won't be able to set up anyways. Not really doing anything for the team, especially since your set can't even revenge kill very well. Replaced Ice Punch with Ice Shard, and how can't it set up a Swords Dance? Oh, I get it. Replaced Life Orb with Lum Berry.
Donphan: Gliscor is better, and there are better rapid spinners.Name one that can learn Earthquake. He really doesn't do anything imo.
Vapy: Do away with substitute, it's not going to help you at all. Ice beam or Toxic are more helpful (Jellicent is probably better).
Uxie: Blissy/evolite chansey says hi. Ttar/Scizor exist (yes, it's easy to play around magnezone, especially with team preview). If you want a SR/Uturn lead of some sort you might as well run Jirachi. Psychic types suck as walls. By your logic, Lugia sucks in ubers as a wall.

Simulation: Specs Latios comes in, presses draco meteor. You switch to Magnezone, who takes ~54-64% of his HP from one draco meteor. Uxie takes 58-69% btw. Along with SR, it's a 2HKO, and you no longer have your scizor counter/poke who can tank a DM. You can't revenge kill it without a pursuit, and Scizor/Latios can proceed to destroy the rest of your team. Dragonite says hi, Fire Blast takes care of Scizor. And Latios never ohkoes Vappy with Draco Meteor.
Yeah needs work. Your poke choices are kinda questionable, and the team lacks focus (an explanation would help).
5/10

I have a few points on your suggestions.

I will actually try a Baton Pass - Acid Armor set on Vaporeon, so that he can pass defense boosts to Weavile.