PDA

View Full Version : Rate my HG aftergame team

Charizardflyer
09-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Becuase i have so many pokemon i want to use i will be swithing pokemon on my team everynow and then. All the pokemon are listed bellow.

Starator, LVL: 50 /Item: None /Moves: Fly/ Brave Bird/ Steel Wing/ Close Combat

Charizard, LVL: 64/ Item: Charcoal /Moves: Flamethrower/ Earthquake/ Heat Wave/ Fly

Luxray, LVL: 50 /Item: None /Moves: Thunder Fang/ Iron Tail/ Thunderbolt/ Crunch

Infernape, LVL 50 /Item: None /Moves: Rock Slide/ SolarBeam/ Flamethrower/ Close Combat

Jolteon, LVL: 56/ Item: None /Moves: Shock Wave/ Thunder/ Strenght/ Double-Edge

Dragonite, LVL: 56 /Item: None /Moves: ExtremeSpeed/ Waterfall/ Dragon Rush/ Dragon Pulse

Typhlosion, LVL: 56 /Item: None /Moves: Double-Edge/ Lava Plume/ Flamethrower/ Strength

Skarmory, LVL: 56 /Item: Metal Coat /Moves: Fly/ Steel Wing/ Air Slash/ Slash

Persain, LVL: 49/ Item: Amulet Coin /Moves: Shadow Claw/ Slash/ Faint Attact/ Power Gem

Nidoqueen, LVL: 50 /Item: None /Moves: Surf/ Body Slam/ Shadow Ball/ Earth Power

Raikou, LVL: 51 /Item: None /Moves: Crunch/ Thunder Fang/ Spark/ Iron Tail

Up-date:
I added Absol and Tyranitar to this team. Also i beat the kanto gyms without training them.
Just beat Red using the following team.
Charizard lvl. 67
Jolteon lvl.60
Absol lvl. 60
Tyranitar lvl.60
Dragonite lvl.57
Typlosion lvl. 56
It's no lie. I'm that awesome.

CaptainRed1000
09-03-2012, 05:49 AM
All round, it's a good team, though there are some improvements you could make.

Flubbs
09-03-2012, 08:33 AM
You should be fine with all of those in the aftergame, except for fighting Red and maybe Blue. Just train them a bit more and you're good.

UbersSuck20
09-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Staraptor: U-turn > Steel Wing
Charizard: Dragon Pulse > Heat Wave
Luxray: Ice Fang > Iron Tail
Jolteon: Shadow Ball > Strength, Charge Beam > Double-Edge
Dragonite: Dragon Claw > Dragon Rush, Roost > Dragon Pulse
Typhlosion: Rock Slide > Strength
Skarmory: Spikes > Air Slash
Persian: Night Slash > Faint Attack
Nidoqueen: Earthquake > Earth Power
Raikou: Thunderbolt > Thunder Fang

BreeZaps
09-03-2012, 10:56 PM
A pretty good after game team. Even that luxray is good. I like it :D

Dabottle
09-03-2012, 10:58 PM
@Ubers: Ice Fang is an egg move and he's already used the EQ TM.

Charizardflyer
09-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Anyone want to battle me?

@LP
I never found the EQ TM. I tranferd Charizard over from LG and it already knew EQ. I know the EQ TM in somewhere in VR, but i forget where...

Dragonite
09-04-2012, 02:32 AM
I never found the EQ TM. I tranferd Charizard over from LG and it already knew EQ. I know the EQ TM in somewhere in VR, but i forget where...

Earthquake, in HGSS Victory Road? I think it's by the end, down one of the ladders that leads to a small area with the Pokeball containing the TM.

Umbrony
09-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Becuase i have so many pokemon i want to use i will be swithing pokemon on my team everynow and then. All the pokemon are listed bellow.

Starator, LVL: 50 /Item: None /Moves: Fly/ Brave Bird/ Steel Wing/ Close Combat

Charizard, LVL: 59/ Item: Charcoal /Moves: Flamethrower/ Earthquake/ Heat Wave/ Fly

Luxray, LVL: 50 /Item: None /Moves: Thunder Fang/ Iron Tail/ Thunderbolt/ Crunch

Infernape, LVL 50 /Item: None /Moves: Rock Slide/ SolarBeam/ Flamethrower/ Close Combat

Jolteon, LVL: 56/ Item: None /Moves: Shock Wave/ Thunder/ Strenght/ Double-Edge

Dragonite, LVL: 56 /Item: None /Moves: ExtremeSpeed/ Waterfall/ Dragon Rush/ Dragon Pulse

Typhlosion, LVL: 56 /Item: None /Moves: Double-Edge/ Lava Plume/ Flamethrower/ Strength

Skarmory, LVL: 56 /Item: Metal Coat /Moves: Fly/ Steel Wing/ Air Slash/ Slash

Persain, LVL: 49/ Item: Amulet Coin /Moves: Shadow Claw/ Slash/ Faint Attact/ Power Gem

Nidoqueen, LVL: 50 /Item: None /Moves: Surf/ Body Slam/ Shadow Ball/ Earth Power

Raikou, LVL: 51 /Item: None /Moves: Crunch/ Thunder Fang/ Spark/ Iron Tail

Persian
Staraptor

The way you spelled some of the names made me laugh a bit. It's a good team. And yes, TM earthquake is on the floor before the last one in Victory road. Just go down the ladder in the corner and~

Google it. xD

super dill
09-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Its a pretty good team but you can improve a little more

X!!
09-08-2012, 05:24 AM
The team needs to be improved. Also, if I were you, I'd just have a team of six Pokemon. Unless you can train all of your Pokemon to high levels, you'll struggle with fighting Red.

Shantae
09-08-2012, 05:29 AM
It's good team so far. But the only thing is, you need more training your Pokemon levels to buff up. As what some people said, you will might struggle against Red at any pokemon your are currently have. At least train to at least Lv 65-70's and your pretty much good to go.

newsupermariobros
09-22-2012, 05:04 PM
It's a pretty good team except try teaching raichu thunderbolt.Good luck!

Zekrom man
09-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Your team is ok:D

Davismt
09-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Overall, you have a pretty good team. There are some, or maybe many, changes you could make to make it better. As Flubbs said, you should be fine, but you might struggle on the later gym leaders and Red. Keep in mind that you don't want two of the same type on your team. Try to shuffle it around, teach some new moves. You might want to change Faint Attack for Night Slash on Persian if you can.

Charizardflyer
09-24-2012, 12:33 AM
It's a pretty good team except try teaching raichu thunderbolt.Good luck! Raichu...?

ILIEKPIE
09-24-2012, 02:51 AM
This team would be an okay team if there was more type variance. There are, IMO, way too many intersecting types. You should always balance out the typings of your pokemon so that you aren't subject to one or more types. Here, the case is water and earth.

XxUnknownxX
09-24-2012, 03:59 AM
It's a good team. There are problems, some which have already been said.
1. You need a bigger type variation. Most of the pokemon are weak to either ground or water.
2. LEVEL THEM UP!
3. The movesets could be better. Here are some suggestions:
Staraptor- U-turn/Return> Brave Bird
Charizard- Dragon Claw/Rock Slide> Heat Wave
Luxray- Superpower (Battle Frontier Move Tutor)> Thunderbolt
Jolteon- Thunderbolt> Shock Wave, Shadow Ball> Thunder, Signal Beam (Move Tutor)> Strength, Swift (If you still don't want to miss)> Double Edge
Dragonite- Dragon Claw> Dragon Rush, Fire Punch/Flamethrower> Dragon Pulse
Typhlosion- Earthquake> Double Edge, Rock Slide> Lava Plume, ThunderPunch (Move Tutor)> Strength
Skarmory- Night Slash/Spikes> Air Slash
Persian- Night Slash> Faint Attack
Nidoqueen- Thunderbolt> Body Slam
Raikou- Extrasensory (Lvl 64)> Spark

PS: EQ and Shadow Ball can be bought at the Battle Frontier for 80BP and 64BP respectively.

Umbrony
09-24-2012, 11:28 AM
The only thing here that bothers me is the Levels, like everyone pointed out. Raise them to the high sixties or at least low seventies and you should get by. The structure is decent, and I really like it.