PDA

View Full Version : My school year at 5th grade

Giratina720
09-05-2012, 03:52 AM
hi guys making another fan fic, but since i've suffering, i think i should do a story about my school year, and i know, i feel so bad at doing fan fics, i have been doing some other fan fics that won't make it right, so this is the time that i tell about this school year. The chapters will be days i will put different threads of it because school is long, so i will post new threads every month (except for august and september), i'll start tomorrow because it's 8:51 P.M and i don't want to do it during night so i'll start tomorrow, also, if you want to know the characters please pm me, and i'll bring out the information as soon as possible, so i'll be posting tomorrow, so plz wait thank you.

Giratina720
09-05-2012, 11:34 PM
All right, finally it starts.

Day 1 (Aug. 28th)
Bring Bring Bring! Went the alarm clock. I yawned, I saw the clock and it was 7:16 A.M, first day of school is finally here! Man last year was very quick but know it's longer, I thought. I got dressed, went downstairs at ate breakfast. "Can't for school right Kenneth," my mom said. "Yup," I said. My brother Wesley was late, usually he comes early but now he's not. "I can't wait to see Hayden," I said. I was best friends with Hayden Rice, we became best friends since we were in 1st Grade. When we were done eating breakfast, we went into the car, and came to Hearst Elementary School. My mom is taking pictures for the yearbook this year, and I was so excited that she's doing it. My brother has Mrs. Bowser for 3rd Grade and I got Mrs. Leonardini. I saw Junghwa Yu when I came. "Hi Junghwa!" I said. "Hi Kenneth," he replied back. I noticed that Hayden was not here I was thinking, Maybe he's sick or absent today. When the bell rang, it was the first day of school. Mrs. Leonardini came out of the door. "Hello students," she said. "Welcome to Team C4 make sure you put your backpacks in your cubby." I saw Benjamen Pierce in the class. "Hi Kenneth, you're in this class?" he said. "Yes," I replied when I was trying to find my desk. I put my backpack into my cubby, and I sat in my desk. When recces came, I head out to my friend Aidan Srougi to tell why Hayden is not in my class. "Hi Aidan, I just want to know. Where is Hayden?" I asked. "Oh uhh... he's in Elder," he answered. I dropped my jaw. "His parents argued with Mr. Kulfal why he's moving to Elder." "Oh my." When Lunch came by, I saw Hayden, Nick Hernan, Zacary Briggs, and Taylor Lee. "Hi guys," I said. "Hi Kenneth," Hayden said. "I noticed that Aidan told me that you moved to Mrs. Elder," I said. "I know," he said. When we were talking, Mikhail Miskonoik interrupted our talk with his dance. "Mikhail, stop it," I said. He stopped. When school was finished, I was thinking about football because Mrs. Leonardini did this activity. The first day of school is over and now I went home.

Day 2 will come up tomorrow. Here's the characters that you don't know:
Aidan Srougi he's a friend of mine, he's in Mrs. Falcone's class, and he's really obbssesed with Beyblade (no really)
Hayden Rice he's my best friend, he was suppose to be in Mrs. Leonardini but he was moved to Mrs. Elder, he's also obbsessed with Beyblade
Kenneth Ng what are ya talkin about, that's me, i don't have to talk about myself or do i have to?
Mikhail Miskonoik he's an annoying kid, last year, he was in my class and got really annoying, he's in Mrs. Elder's class, and he's started wearing LMFAO shirt.
Mr. Kulfal he's the principal in hearst elemantary.
Mrs. Leonardini teaches 5th grade, she is preagnent right now.
My mom she's my mom, she is doing the yearbook this year.
Mrs. Bowser she teaches 3rd grade, my brother wesley is in her class, and she does the yearbook with my mom.
Nick Hernan he is a friend of mine he's in mr. bernardi's class, and he is very nice.
Taylor Lee he was a friend of mine, he got annoying in 1st grade but stopped being annoying in 2nd grade, he is in mrs. elder (i think)
Zacary Briggs a friend of mine, he has a miniclip account, he's in mrs. falcone's class and he wears glasses.
Junghwa Yu friend of mine, we went back and forth a lot he was in mrs. leonardini last year, he is in her class now.
and Benjamen Pierce he is a close friend of mine, he's in my class and last year's class mrs. leonardini, and he loves the chicago bulls and bears.

Please pm me to learn about them okay I hope you like and please tell me to correct my cubby word because I forgot *** to spell it. Please Enjoy!

Charizardflyer
09-05-2012, 11:47 PM
5th grade is fun. Can't wait to see more.

TyphlosionX
09-06-2012, 07:58 PM
I say good luck and don't think 6th grade is easy after 5th

Champion Cynthia
09-06-2012, 08:12 PM
6th Grade is a menace...

Dabottle
09-06-2012, 09:34 PM
I heard that that fifth grade's really challenging. You have to read short books and do multiplication and stuff! Good luck! You'll need it!

super dill
09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
6th grade was painful but 5th was fun!

Umbrony
09-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Sixth is the worst.

Have fun in fifth. I'm in eighth and I'm having a BLAST!

I've changed school. I'm finally loved~!

Dragonite
09-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Have fun in 8th, then. High school is pretty annoying.

Giratina720
09-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Back for more story telling

Day 2 (Aug. 29th 2012)
When me and my brother came to school, i dropped my backpack by the side of Mrs. Leonardini's room, walked through the courtyard and came in front of the fire thing to get the ball, yesterday the first day of school was okay, I met four new kids named Jad, Mahammae or whatever his name is, Olivia, and Thomas. Once the balls came out by Mrs. Ebbers, I got a ball for four square. I was thinking that I was a complete maniac of four square because i'm really good. When 9:15 came by, it was time to get into my classroom. I noticed that we have P.E today so we get to be with Mrs. Ebbers our P.E teacher. I was buying Lunch today, it was chicken nuggets that I will be eating. We did like Math Facts and subjects like that. Also, since it's was Wednesday, everyone in Hearst Elementary has to go to school by 9:15 that is why I put 9:15 there. Anyways when it was P.E we went outside and went in front of Kids Club where the numbers are. Mrs. Ebbers came by told the new kids what was their names, then we did the Hawaiian Dance. We did fitness games and all that stuff. Lunch was no exception, I noticed that a rule called Pick 3 on your tray was announced. I didn't even like that rule. I got chocolate milk and chicken nuggets, but then the lunch lady said that i have to get one more thing and i got an apple juice. After school ended, I started thinking that the Pick 3 rule was pretty bad, so i thought i could get apple juice for the rest of my school year.

Here's the character you don't know

Mrs. Ebbers she teaches P.E
Thomas new kid from danville, ca
Jad he is from north carolina and he likes the carolina panthers
Olivia she was from texas
Mahammae or whatever his name is spells he was formerlly from pakistan and then moved to newark, and now, moved to pleasanton.
and the lunch lady she does the lunches.

Hope you like it and please pm me the characters you don't know and i will put the information as soon as possible.

Umbrony
09-07-2012, 12:04 AM
You also have a lot of motivation to post everyday. I'll try and do the same for my stories sometime. xD maybe a special around Christmas.

Giratina720
09-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Day 3 (Aug. 30th)

Tomorrow is the last day of August 'till September rolls by. I was really excited for the autumn to come, except that I'm taking three flu shots on the 2nd month of autumn. Anyways I did the same thing as yesterday for the morning the bell rang and we went straight to class. Mostly, I'm doing the same thing everyday so what am I suppose to do before the bell rang, walk around talk a lot? No way, we have to be active, and have fun. In class, there was something called Current Events. Tolu was the first one to do it, we wanted to see what Current Events is all about today, we had to find some news in either tweentribune.com, or from a newspaper, then and the and, you have to say why you chose the article. Once it's done, you have to choose one boy and one girl to say how you're doing good, and what you need to work on. It will happen every single day, mine... my first Current Event will be on the last Friday of September. After that was done, we went to do Science, I don't know what happened so I will skip that part. We did a ton of things I think we did Spelling, we did Math, my favorite subject, we heard the sixty three or eight roos or whatever it's called. Once school ended Aidan called to see if I could play SSBB because Aidan's friend Jack Simmons was in his house. I refused, I actually did my homework and piano called him back and i was done for the day.

Characters you don't know
Tolu she's an african american, she was in mrs. leonardini last year and she's really nice.
and Jack Simmons, he is in Mrs. Falcone (I think), he's friends with Aidan Srougi and came to Hearst in 3rd grade.

Day 4 is tomorrow check back later.

Umbrony
09-08-2012, 01:11 AM
How can you possibly have the motivation to keep this up everyday?

O.o

Well, I Repped you again for another post, so great job.

Ice
09-08-2012, 01:50 AM
I was really excited for September, except that I'm taking three flu shots on October.
This makes no sense.

Characters you don't know
Maybe you should try actually explaining them.

Giratina720
09-08-2012, 03:15 AM
This makes no sense.

Maybe you should try actually explaining them.yeah i'm sure of it, but pm me is okay or i could edit it i'm going to go do that

brecot
09-08-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm in fifth grade now!

Giratina720
09-11-2012, 03:07 AM
sorry i was gone the whole weekend, i was really busy, even watching football yesterday, so sorry i was busy, let's get day 4 started.

Day 4 (Aug. 31st)

Last day of August before September comes up? Big deal, I got like about 50 days 'till I get three flu shots in one day on October. Anyways, I did the same thing as always, I went to my class, I heard Arushi's current event, we heard about this Star of a Week that were doing for all the kids in my class, but, only one person in my class could do the star of the week, then, when friday rolls by, you do an activity to the whole class, and, you pick a stick to see who gets to be star of the week the next week. after mrs. leonardini showed her star of the week poster, she did this monster bookmark that helps you keep track on page, (like every bookmark). She pulled out a stick from a cup, and she picked Mason to be the star of the week next week. you can only say pass one time, but if you're out of town next week and you already passed, you're not doing it for the year until you get picked again. After school, i saw my brother holding a star of the week poster, I told him "Why do you have that star of the week poster?" He answered "Oh, everybody has it, it is due on Friday." I thought about it, then i noticed that every student in my brother's class has the poster because mrs. bowser wanted all the students to do it not to spare time during the weekend. that was weird. Oh well, guess I got confused on that part.

Day 4 ends, here's this person that you don't know.
Mason McCann, I first met him at Kindergarden and i was friends with him. He was in my 1st grade class, then, we started going seperate classes, then we're finally back together for our lat year at hearst.

Day 5 is tomorrow, I'll try doing this on time. Enjoy!

Davismt
09-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Yeah. Fifth grade... Now those were the days. In my opinion, 6th grade was pretty easy compared to what I have to do in 7th. God, it's so awful. -_-

Giratina720
09-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Alright, back for more of my school year. As you might of noticed, it the date is the 4th well it was labor day, so yeah, let's just get this started.

Day 5 (Sep. 4th)

Alright, first day on going to school on September, like I said, I did the same thing as always, I heard Alexis current event, then, we heard Mason's star of the week, it was great, but here's the point that stress me out a lot, you have to put a nickname that you made, anyways, I noticed that he likes the Hunger Games, he has a necklace of the symbol of the Hunger Games, I kind of liked it. Let's skip to after Math. After Math, we did QB Club, I don't know what information it was so yeah. Anyways, we heard the FOX theme song for sports, then, we did draft. I was so excited that I thought I would try getting the 49ers. When it was time, Mrs. Leonardini picked out two sticks. "Kenneth then on deck is Mohammed," she said. Woah I get to go first? Okay, I chose the 49ers most likely almost all the students groaned because I chose the 49ers. Mohammad got the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants, and most of the people got good teams and bad teams. When it was over, Benjamen tried to trade for the Bears from Coben Emberson but he refused. Most likely everybody wanted to trade with me, but I refused. After school, I was super hyped that I get to pick first, I told my parents that I got it, wow, I can't wait to see what the 49ers will do this season I just can't!

Alright, it's over, time to put this person to know about.
Coben Emberson, he was in my class in 2nd Grade, then 3rd Grade, then, we got separated in 4th grade, then came back in my class this year. He is also athletic.

Day 6 will come up, enjoy!

Charizardflyer
09-12-2012, 01:01 AM
This is really good. +Rep

Umbrony
09-12-2012, 04:29 AM
It's like watching a soap opera... :3 XD rep again.

Giratina720
09-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Sorry I didn't come to post some of my days is because I am really tired and I have to deal with some random other stuff, so yes I know it's taking way too long for me to post so here's the occasion, I will try on any day that I might do it or not, I don't know the schedule yet so I edit this post, thank you hope I could be ready to post.

Kyoits
09-15-2012, 04:56 AM
If you think that 5th grade is challenging whew, you do not want to go to high school or college.

Giratina720
09-18-2012, 02:25 AM
Alright here's the schedule that I'll be doing on this thread

Mondays Tuesdays, Wednesday, Friday, and maybe Saturday. Hope this works out, can't do it today sorry.

Kyoits
09-23-2012, 05:05 PM
You've inspired me to make a thread about my time in college, thanks.

Giratina720
09-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Finally, after a huge break from posting, here I am. Also this will be kinda short since I know forgot what happened, so I don't want to get sued okay, I have a problem.

Day 6 (Sept. 5th)

Why, why?! The New York Giants lost the game, ugh now what am I going to do. Wait hold on. Yeah. This was just a huge nightmare to people in my class. Coben was really dissappointed about it. I did what I usually do, went to class then, we did Daily Bite. We went to the Science Lab, we studied about the Universe (I think), and we drew a poster. During Silent Reading Snack Time, I read the 39 clues book 5, and I ate goldfish crackers. At Lunch, we ate pizza, but then girls came in, (I think and outnumbered the boys) I retreated and then I did the same thing at recess. At the end of the day, i was doing okay with my homework, I read for about 50 min on my reading log and gave my mom a sig. That was my decent day for school.

No new people sorry. Also, sorry for having a huge break on posting because I was tired also I know it's short so I don't want to get sued, I just have this problem coming. Anyways sorry about having a huge absence.

TyphlosionX
09-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Better lunch than my school cause there is a law know food has to be more healthy in schools cause of Child obeisity however you spell it so I bring everyday.

TyphlosionX
09-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I might do something like this but with house meeting and maybe my year in 6th grade and house meetings are really fun so I might do this.

Saminson22
03-13-2013, 06:52 AM
We did fitness activities and all that things. Lunchtime was no exemption, I observed that a concept known as Choose 3 on your plate was declared. I didn't even like that concept. I got delicious chocolate dairy and poultry blocks, but then the lunch woman said that i have to get one more thing and i got an any fruit juice.