PDA

View Full Version : AMA (Ask Mental Anything)

Minntul
09-07-2012, 03:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc65hFCls8E

Hey readers, the name's Mental. You can call me Skye. Before I let you all ask questions, here's some information about me if you're interested. I've been a user of the SS Community since May 2008 on the extremely old Spruz website. This was back when I was 10 years old and a really, really dumb kid. It was me at the peak of my Pokemon fandom when I was first introduced to SuperSkarmory's videos and made a Youtube account. I joined Spruz because I was most likely wanting to get close to Eyan since I loved his videos a lot. Around October 2008, Spruz shut down and then we all moved to Forumotion. Forumotion was definitely a great highlight of my life. I made a lot of great friends, the forum seemed so polished and there were definitely a bunch of interesting people to meet and it was the most fun I ever remember in my life that held me for most my 10/11 year old age. After all this was an event I never enjoyed much, the move to PokeStation. I never really enjoyed PokeStation, I never got to know many of the people there and it seemed like a lot of my old friends had disappeared and it didn't help that this was around the time my Pokemon fandom was dumbing down a bit, and we had to move to mostly a pure Pokemon site and I never got any interesting discussions either. After a while of this, Eyan finally got his own vBulletin website(I'm not talking about this site, but one from last year or two) and this attracted a lot of old members to return. From what I remember I fairly liked the place, it had a certain charm to it I liked and I would gladly go on it. After a while, that one shut down to and Forumotion came back some time later. This made me so happy that I could finally go back to the forums that pretty much stole my life but it was fun either way. This time Forumotion wasn't as great as I remembered it to be. Everybody's childlike innocence were no longer there and we pretty much had matured a bit more, making the forum lose the charm it used to have. Eventually that forum had shut down as it pretty much became less and less active and we all realized it was foolish to expect it to be as great as it once used to be. Months later, this site was made. This was probably the longest period we had been without a forum, I was happy enough to come back and it's been er, okay I guess. Enough to make me stick around.

I like to consider myself a fair person to everyone, to give them enough chances until I either like 'em or hate 'em. During posting I let out my serious side a lot more and act more like a ******* in the chatbox and on Skype. The biggest obsession in my life is video games. I actually hate video games. My favorite franchise is Metal Gear Solid, I love everything about that series. It has an amazing story and it's just really fun. MGS3 is basically my favourite game of all time. I'm always looking for new video games to try and there's a lot I've missed out on due to lack of money and distractions from newer releases. I like to play a lot of League of Legends too. It's my go-to game when I'm bored and I love the eSports scene for it. Many of the pro players are really cool people and are interesting to get to know.

I also watch a bit of anime and am trying to get into visual novels. My top 3 anime are currently Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. My taste in music is somewhat diverse but my favourite genres are progressive rock, alternative rock and hip hop. my favourite band is Pink Floyd and I have a mancrush on Kanye West. I play guitar, but my practice with it has fallen off in recent years due to demotivation. I like to read manga as the art style appeals to me and I much prefer that method of being told a story. My particular favourite manga is Oyasumi Punpun.

I'm a rather laid back person but I always tell things straight as they are without holding back. However I take care of my friends and always do my best to make people feel better if they are feeling down, even if I'm not that great at it. I'm currently in my 5th year of High School am planning to go to University when I leave school around the age of 18, to possibly study English to become a journalist or a writer(literature is the only thing I believe I can do well at).

But yeah that's about it for me. Ask away because I like feeling that people are curious to know more about me.

Tainers14
09-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Flandre or Keine? Why am i asking a touhou question?

Umbrony
09-07-2012, 05:13 PM
You used to be dumb? You're like the smartest member here!

I think the edit post idea is smart. #abusingcrystalpower

Also...

Do you like chicken?

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Here is my first question for you:
So far, in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, who is your favorite character?

Red
09-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Do you even lift?

Uzi
09-07-2012, 07:51 PM
What Touhou character would you marry? Post the Touhou character and the song you'd play while proposing to her!

chronoquairium
09-07-2012, 08:16 PM
What number Crystal User are you?

Dabottle
09-07-2012, 08:19 PM
why are you so bad at fe6?!!?!?!! noob!!!!!!!111!

Minntul
09-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Flandre or Keine? Why am i asking a touhou question?

Keine. The only reason Flandre is in my avatar and sig is because I could actually find a decent render to use her for a sig.

You used to be dumb? You're like the smartest member here!

I think the edit post idea is smart. #abusingcrystalpower

Also...

Do you like chicken?

http://www.superskarmory.spruz.com/profile/pokemonmental/ If you can find some of my posts on the forum there, you'll be surprised, I'll let you mock me all you want if you can find them. I also strongly doubt I'm even one of the smartest members here.

I think so too.

Turkey's are where it's at.

Here is my first question for you:
So far, in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, who is your favorite character?

I don't know if I'm going to say this to **** off Uzi or if I'm telling the truth. I really like Kamina. I'm actually only on episode 4 of the show so far anyway. I really like his personality that he's always believing in himself and Simon. Simon also seems like a really good main character. It's hard to make me like the main character of a series, but something really special supposedly happens to Simon and turns him into something that makes me like him and Kamina more.

Do you even lift?

Of course I lift, just not a lot.

What Touhou character would you marry? Post the Touhou character and the song you'd play while proposing to her!

sorry i havent watched much of that anime to know yet :cool:

What number Crystal User are you?

I think I'm second after Bolt. I only remember waking up in the morning, going on the chat and after a bit I saw my username change colour.

why are you so bad at fe6?!!?!?!! noob!!!!!!!111!

Because that game is bonkers. It threw 4 generals at me than the usual one per chapter so quickly. I'll get on it soon though, I promise.

Gyaradomo
09-07-2012, 11:29 PM
What's your opinion on incest.

ShadowMr.L
09-07-2012, 11:31 PM
What do you think you'd be doing now if you never joined the forums?

Ice
09-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Because that game is bonkers. It threw 4 generals at me than the usual one per chapter so quickly. I'll get on it soon though, I promise.
Would you be interested in one day Eliwood soloing that chapter from FE7 I showed you? It would help you get over your fear of hundreds of promotes. =D

X!!
09-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Why do you claim to be everyone's uncle?

LuckyLapras
09-08-2012, 08:06 AM
1) Do I even need to warn you about unoriginallity?
2) Do you like SS' sidebars?
3) Where did you get the idea for your sig?
4) Do you know HTML?
5) Do I lack originallity?
6) Did I post here already?

Minntul
09-08-2012, 02:09 PM
What's your opinion on incest.

I don't like it. I think you should go outside and find a suitable partner instead of your relative.

What do you think you'd be doing now if you never joined the forums?

Probably be out making friends. I'd go outside a lot more when my friends ask because I actually don't have anything to do. Just generally doing stuff like wander the streets and play football with them.

Would you be interested in one day Eliwood soloing that chapter from FE7 I showed you? It would help you get over your fear of hundreds of promotes. =D

It sounded fun, I like soloing, but one day? Hell no.

Why do you claim to be everyone's uncle?

Because I am. It's an old joke that happened on the old forumotion forums when people called me Uncle Mental. So I use the name sometimes.

1) Do I even need to warn you about unoriginallity?
2) Do you like SS' sidebars?
3) Where did you get the idea for your sig?
4) Do you know HTML?
5) Do I lack originallity?
6) Did I post here already?

1) I don't think so
2) If you're talking about the sidebars in his videos, I don't care. I don't watch his videos.
3) I got a Flandre render and asked Weavile to make a sig of it, put some links to some stuff if somebody wants to stalk me and I put Row Row Fight The Power as my mp3 because that song is cool.
4) No
5) Look into your heart and into the past posts you have made on this board and you will find the answer.
6) No

X!!
09-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Do you think I'm an idiot?

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Do you like pink stuff?
Do you think X is an idiot because he thinks of himself as one?
Are unicorns awesome or are they awesome?

Minntul
09-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Do you think I'm an idiot?

For asking this ridiculous question to nearly everyone, yes.

Do you like pink stuff?
Do you think X is an idiot because he thinks of himself as one?
Are unicorns awesome or are they awesome?

Pink is a pretty cool colour, purple is better though.
Yes.
I'm going to say awesome because I am a hipster.

HoennTrainerRuby
09-08-2012, 09:26 PM
1: DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES
2: DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES
3: DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST
4: CAN YOU WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL
5: DO YOU LIKE MY CAPS
6: Do you even lift?
7: Did you like that horrible question?
8: What?
9: Who?
10: Where?
11: How?
12: Is the muffin man going to kill at night?
13: Are you truly mental?
14: Why is there no 15?
16: What is your favorite person on he forums?
17: Why am I asking these?
18: Is this a question?
19: Is the next question 20?
20: Is this question 20?
21: What do you think of internet memes?
22: Is this question chain almost over?
23: Is this annoying to answer these questions?
24: Do you give a damn?
25: Is the question below true?
26: Is the question above false?

kthx

Minntul
09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
1: DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES
2: DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES
3: DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST
4: CAN YOU WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL
5: DO YOU LIKE MY CAPS
6: Do you even lift?
7: Did you like that horrible question?
8: What?
9: Who?
10: Where?
11: How?
12: Is the muffin man going to kill at night?
13: Are you truly mental?
14: Why is there no 15?
16: What is your favorite person on he forums?
17: Why am I asking these?
18: Is this a question?
19: Is the next question 20?
20: Is this question 20?
21: What do you think of internet memes?
22: Is this question chain almost over?
23: Is this annoying to answer these questions?
24: Do you give a damn?
25: Is the question below true?
26: Is the question above false?

kthx

1. They're okay
2. Yes
3. Never tried "French" toast, but I've had toast. Which is nice.
4. Yes, I'm a patient guy.
5. No
6. This was answered before. Yes.
7. It's been done to death now. I remember when it was still funny.
8. N/A
9. N/A
10. N/A
11. N/A
12. Unless he unleashes a giant gingerbread man, no.
13. Just a little.
14. I don't know. Why is there not a 15 in my reply?
16. Uzi
17. Because you feel like it.
18. Yes.
19. Yes.
20. Yes.
21. Annoying. They start out funny but people always ruin them by overusing them all the time.
22. Looks like it.
23. Kind of.
24. No.
25. There is no true/false statement.
26. There is no true/false statement.

Luna
09-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Will you ever get your rematch with Uzi?

Christian
09-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Why won't you take my cookies?

The Arrow
09-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Are you ever serious?
You must like using > + implying a lot.

Minntul
09-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Will you ever get your rematch with Uzi?

Soon enough. It something that needs to happen. I'll keep complaing to the staff until I get it.

Are you ever serious?
You must like using > + implying a lot.
Not on the chatbox. But I like to try and be serious as I can during posting.
It's useful and it's a habit.

CriticalFlygon
09-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Random Question Time.

Have you ever played Shenmu?
Have you written your own songs?
Have you ever gotten all the chaos emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 while having Tails at your side?
Do you like to stare at the clouds?

Minntul
09-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Random Question Time.

Have you ever played Shenmu?
Have you written your own songs?
Have you ever gotten all the chaos emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 while having Tails at your side?
Do you like to stare at the clouds?

Shenmue is a game that everyone seems to talk about. If I had a Dream(cast) I would most likely pick it up. But Sega have been doing a great job of releasing classic titles this year, so hopefully they'll release that digitally and I'll get the chance to play it.
No.
Yes. It was the worst thing ever. Tails AI in special stages is probably the worst AI to ever depend on. I was satisfied when I got all the emeralds though.
Sometimes. If my family are driving us somewhere I stare out the car window and stare at the clouds and think.

ShadowMr.L
09-10-2012, 07:38 PM
What was your favorite Disney show as a kid?

Minntul
09-10-2012, 07:41 PM
What was your favorite Disney show as a kid?

I never really watched a lot of Disney as a kid. The closest thing I remember watching that was on some other channel was Recess.

Shantae
09-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Yes, Uncle Mental! Hey there! Just gonna give 3 fresh questions for you!

1. What's your least favorite thing about school? and Why?
2. What's your favorite T.V. channel?
3. Do you watch sports?

Minntul
09-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Yes, Uncle Mental! Hey there! Just gonna give 3 fresh questions for you!

1. What's your least favorite thing about school? and Why?
2. What's your favorite T.V. channel?
3. Do you watch sports?

1. The pupils. They're all a bunch of dumb****s who can't pay attention and interrupt the classes every 5 seconds. I could probably be a much more intelligent human being if they could just sit down and shut the **** up.
2. BBC Three
3. No.

ShadowMr.L
09-10-2012, 09:46 PM
If you could change anything about any game, what would it be?

Minntul
09-10-2012, 10:20 PM
If you could change anything about any game, what would it be?

Yipe. I'm having a tough just thinking about what game I would want something to change about. Uh, let's see... Sonic 2.

I would change the AI of Tails immediately in special stages. He was slow, clumsy and completely frustrated the hell out of you and would cause you to lose. Also Super Sonic needed his own button, I liked it a lot in Sonic 3 & Knuckles where you would have to use the insta-shield to transform, in Sonic 2 if you had 50 rings, all the Chaos Emeralds and wanted to keep playing regularly you were completely screwed. You were forced to use his OP speed and jump and he also felt very finnicky to play as.

Maybe those two reasons are why I didn't like Sonic 2 as much as Sonic 1 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Oddly enough it's a lot of people's favorite Sonic game, or at least from the classic. If these 2 things were changed I probably would have liked it way more.

Kamex
09-10-2012, 11:36 PM
It's hard to believe that we are the same age. You seem so much more mature. Back in forumotion (late 2009), does LazyLucario97 ring a bell?

Minntul
09-11-2012, 07:27 AM
It's hard to believe that we are the same age. You seem so much more mature. Back in forumotion (late 2009), does LazyLucario97 ring a bell?

I have a hard time remembering people from forumotion that aren't still active today. Sorry, don't remember him at all.

Red
09-12-2012, 11:29 AM
If you could be in the universe of any game/movie/book, where would it be?

Minntul
09-13-2012, 10:28 PM
If you could be in the universe of any game/movie/book, where would it be?

Probably the Sims. Most games/movies/books I've read have bizarre lifestyles that I would never survive in. I'll just stick to a more safer reality where you do this stupidest **** all day erryday.

Minntul
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
hey mental whats your favourite bear pun

Minntul
09-20-2012, 03:28 PM
hey mental whats your favourite bear pun

none i can BEARLY stand bear puns :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yui
09-20-2012, 08:12 PM
How much wood could woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck pineapples?

Spitfire
09-21-2012, 01:12 AM
So may I have more in depth thoughts from you on Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

Minntul
09-21-2012, 07:07 PM
How much wood could woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck pineapples?

So may I have more in depth thoughts from you on Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

Sure. It looks remarkable. I'm really interested to see how they'll handle this game since it takes place in the real world and has a KH battle system, which is cool, I like the KH battle system. The visuals are all beautiful to look at and the music(in the trailers, at least) make everything sound so much more intense. I honestly wonder why this wasn't the original Final Fantasy XIII, it has everything that game should have and more. Unfortunately there isn't more I can say since Square doesn't like releasing information about a game everyone is impatiently waiting for.

Flubbs
10-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Can you even comprehend the true power of CloudxSepiroth?

Minntul
10-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Can you even comprehend the true power of CloudxSepiroth?

Real men ship KefkaxKefka go away flubbs you're not even man enough to have played FF6 I've never been more dissapointed in you than I am now.

Umbrony
10-07-2012, 02:14 AM
In total, how many nieces and nephews do you have?

Minntul
10-07-2012, 02:21 AM
In total, how many nieces and nephews do you have?

As of this post, 1487.

Note: That number came from somewhere, dig around to see where I got it from(shouldn't be too hard if you have a brain).

Tuxy
10-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Note: That number came from somewhere, dig around to see where I got it from(shouldn't be too hard if you have a brain).

Hey, I got it! *feels super smart*

Do you like SpongeBob? Answer wisely, this could be the most important decision of your life.

Kyoits
10-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Do you dislike the fact that they replaced Roy with Ike because Roy is so much sexier?

Minntul
10-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Hey, I got it! *feels super smart*

Do you like SpongeBob? Answer wisely, this could be the most important decision of your life.

I liked it from Season 1-2 until it became retarded and everything was so fast paced and lacked sense.

Do you dislike the fact that they replaced Roy with Ike because Roy is so much sexier?

Never played Melee, so idk if it's a big loss or not. Also Roy was a **** lord in FE6 and Ike is a beast to play as in Brawl so I don't really care.

The Arrow
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
What do you think of snow?

Minntul
12-08-2012, 05:15 PM
What do you think of snow?

I like how it can leave me cold on the outside, but looking at it makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Flubbs
12-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Your army of GREEN is growing. Your thoughts?

Minntul
12-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Your army of GREEN is growing. Your thoughts?

I have no army. I am the original greeny who has gained many followers trying to replicate me, trying to become better than me, trying to BE me!

All attempts are futile. I am your leader, your master, your god... All wannabes and enemies will be perished, sooner or later.

Heil Mental.

Austin
12-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Oh god, My life depends on this post of looking smart... I shall say death questions! (Which are stupid questions which you will probably not answer or will kill me later in life)

1. Why are you my only Uncle?
2. What do you think about the new PMD game?
3. How's it like in Scotland?
4. I heard you were a mod once, how was it like?
5. Final quesiton, who do you hate the most here? (you can say all of us if it pleases you.)

Minntul
12-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Oh god, My life depends on this post of looking smart... I shall say death questions! (Which are stupid questions which you will probably not answer or will kill me later in life)

1. Why are you my only Uncle?
2. What do you think about the new PMD game?
3. How's it like in Scotland?
4. I heard you were a mod once, how was it like?
5. Final quesiton, who do you hate the most here? (you can say all of us if it pleases you.)

1. Because I say so
2. Only saw the first trailer for it. Looks alright, I like the 3D models. I honestly don't care about the Pokemon series enough anymore to keep an eye on it. But it'll be one of the few games I'll get for my 3DS if I want it enough.
3. Better than England (wobba)
4. Didn't feel too different, really. Just imagine it as the next rank only you have to control keep people civilised and have responsibility. So you're pretty much wasting your own time dealing with people who can't help but be a ******* and be a good little boy/girl.
5. I hate everyone here equally, so I can treat everyone in an equal matter and not get mad at the same group of people(unless they somehow always get me mad at them).

UbersSuck20
12-08-2012, 07:46 PM
1. What if Luigi became an emerald user?
2. What's the most annoying Pokemon for you?

Minntul
12-08-2012, 08:00 PM
1. What if Luigi became an emerald user?
2. What's the most annoying Pokemon for you?

1. the hell are you talking about
2. all of them

Flubbs
12-11-2012, 09:09 PM
YOOOOOO!! You're not one of those green guys anymore! You've made me proud, son. Now that you're not one of them, what do you think about the greenies?

Minntul
12-13-2012, 06:12 PM
YOOOOOO!! You're not one of those green guys anymore! You've made me proud, son. Now that you're not one of them, what do you think about the greenies?

They look lost. I'm actually sorry to leave them : (

Zachgoose
12-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Why do you look so preeeetty with that blue username?

BreeZaps
12-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Can I be leader of the greens now since I was 2nd greeny?

Minntul
12-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Why do you look so preeeetty with that blue username?

*blushes* I-I'm not sure, onii~chan...

Can I be leader of the greens now since I was 2nd greeny?

The greenies are no longer under control so I can't make any decisions for them.

BreeZaps
12-14-2012, 07:15 PM
The greenies are no longer under control so I can't make any decisions for them.
Become hidden mod and come back to us :3

BreeZaps
01-07-2013, 03:05 AM
HELLO CREPPY PERSON.
Your not my uncle ;~;
ZACH IS MINE!
Lets fight.
I'll beat you.
I'll beat your butt.
Hows life?
What color is the sky?
Why is the sun yellow?
Why the username Mental?
Fav Pokemon?
Do you like spam?(dango)(dango)(dango)
I'm talking about the food.
Ever came close to dieing?
Fav food?
I'm bored.
Sing me a song
I hate your singing bye

Minntul
01-07-2013, 07:40 AM
HELLO CREPPY PERSON.
Hello.
Your not my uncle ;~;
Yes I am ^~^
ZACH IS MINE!
Onii~chan belongs to his self.
Lets fight.
Zachgoose told me not to fight, ever.
I'll beat you.
Zachgoose wouldn't like that
I'll beat your butt.
Zachgoose would protect me V~V
Hows life?
Crap as usual
What color is the sky?
Black.
Why is the sun yellow?
It's actually more red. The amount of heat on it would likely turn it into a hot looking colour. In fact, 5 billion years from now it will become a red giant.
Why the username Mental?
It' the shorter version of my name and that one I'm more comfortable with.
Fav Pokemon?
I think Buizel is a really cute Pokemon.
Do you like spam?(dango)(dango)(dango)
No.
I'm talking about the food.
Dango's taste better
Ever came close to dieing?
Through suffocating on a seatbelt when I was really young, yes.
Fav food?
Pasta!
I'm bored.
Okay.
Sing me a song
I can't type sing for the life of me
I hate your singing bye
Goodbye

Boom .

ShadowMr.L
01-07-2013, 12:26 PM
What do you think BreeZaps is doing?

Minntul
01-07-2013, 04:30 PM
What do you think BreeZaps is doing?

attention hunting

Cptfalconman
01-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Is you are or is you ain't my baby?

Minntul
01-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Is you are or is you ain't my baby?

i is

btw your music taste is #deep

Zachgoose
04-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Why is your hair so shiny? :O

Minntul
04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Why is your hair so shiny? :O

a wizard did it (lighting)

oh yeah TY FOR BUMPING MY AMA THREAD

GET TO IT PEOPLE

Dabottle
04-25-2013, 10:06 PM
When are you going to finish your PMUs, noob?!

Minntul
04-25-2013, 10:17 PM
When are you going to finish your PMUs, noob?!

idk i don't even have vba downloaded yet.

i want to get back to them but im getting distracted by other priorities such as playing league, getting back to reading f/sn among other vns, buying truck simulators on steam, watching anime, and generally everything i've missed out on in the past few years.

judging from my slow pace i'll finish them in 2015(i'll try this weekend if i don't feel like doing anything else)

Dabottle
04-25-2013, 10:39 PM
judging from my slow pace i'll finish them in 2015

Better schedule than Eyan. 8/10.

Red
04-26-2013, 11:26 AM
If you could change the official language of your country to whatever you want and you would automatically know it as if it was your first language what would it be?

Growth
04-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Now that you've played League for a month or so...

1) Your arch nemesis champion?
2) Your go-to champion?
3) Least favourite lane?
4) Your comfort zone?
5) Isn't Lulu just so wise? Look up a few of her quotes and you'll see what I mean.

X!!
04-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Are you my mother's brother, or my father's brother?

Minntul
04-26-2013, 04:49 PM
If you could change the official language of your country to whatever you want and you would automatically know it as if it was your first language what would it be?

tough question

i really wish more schools in this country would teach gaelic. yeah i know its a dead language and literally nobody speaks it but it'd be cool to go back to scotlands master race days of sitting on the highlands and swearing at the english in our secret language they don't understand

Now that you've played League for a month or so...

1) Your arch nemesis champion?
2) Your go-to champion?
3) Least favourite lane?
4) Your comfort zone?
5) Isn't Lulu just so wise? Look up a few of her quotes and you'll see what I mean.

1. pretty much any champion who i havent played with/against and not knowing their abilities.
2. if i want to have fun then its usually jax. i had a lot of fun playing lee sin last week so im probably going to pick him up when i get the IP. if im going bot then i enjoy playing caitlyn due to her extended range for harassing. im working on twisted fate because his pick a card is just so cool and unique, especially if an idiot malphite tries to dive you and you stun them, followed up with wild cards. also blue card for free mana.
3. mid. i feel pressured in mid because you're prone to being ganked real easily and if you cant last hit worth a **** or keep your mana stable(goes for any lane, but mid especially) you're not going to get very far.
4. i'm really tied for top or bot, i think they're both really fun lanes and i'm not too sure which i enjoy better tbh.
5. ZIPPY!

Are you my mother's brother, or my father's brother?

both :^)

Dabottle
04-26-2013, 05:56 PM
i really wish more schools in this country would teach gaelic. yeah i know its a dead language and literally nobody speaks it but it'd be cool to go back to scotlands master race days of sitting on the highlands and swearing at the english in our secret language they don't understand

As an Irishman I can tell you that you really don't.

Although, I suppose with Red's conditions, it wouldn't be as bad...

BreeZaps
04-26-2013, 09:35 PM
You're not my uncle.

Minntul
04-26-2013, 11:17 PM
You're not my uncle.

thats what they want you to believe

BreeZaps
04-26-2013, 11:20 PM
prove It

Minntul
04-27-2013, 11:44 PM
prove It

http://puu.sh/2IpkB.png

BreeZaps
04-29-2013, 11:58 PM
http://puu.sh/2IpkB.png

I guess that proves everything. Good work.

sonriopoby123
05-25-2013, 01:50 AM
u shiggy diggy doo?

BreeZaps
05-25-2013, 02:17 AM
Tell me what you like most about Zachy?
I'm taking Zach come and stop me.

Minntul
05-25-2013, 04:12 AM
u shiggy diggy doo?

i seriously hope i do

Tell me what you like most about Zachy?
I'm taking Zach come and stop me.

his approachability and charming personality
im not going to stop you because zach is mean and wont buy me monarch kog'maw

BreeZaps
05-25-2013, 04:17 AM
What do you want me to do to him?

Minntul
05-26-2013, 09:58 PM
tell him it'll be okay

tell him he'll make it to Gold I soon

sonriopoby123
05-27-2013, 01:19 AM
Favorite anime?
Least favorite?

Favorite song and TV Show (if you watch TV)

BreeZaps
05-27-2013, 01:37 AM
Do you even game?

Minntul
05-27-2013, 03:49 AM
Favorite anime?
Least favorite?

Favorite song and TV Show (if you watch TV)

Gurren Lagann for the sheer fact it's the only anime I actually really motivated myself to watch when I could.
I haven't watched a lot of anime yet, so I haven't really watched anything that's disappointed me.

My favourite song changes a lot, nearly everyday. Right now I'll have to go with Save Rock and Roll from Fall Out Boy. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5aVkVdFfLs) Elton John's piano work makes me feel hot on the inside.

My favourite TV show has got to be Scrubs. Every episode of that show is so ridiculously fun to watch and I really grew attached to the characters by the end of the series. It's also really cool that because of the show Zach Braff and Donald Faison became best friends irl.

Do you even game?

Nope. (http://puu.sh/321xr.jpg)

Sean
06-14-2013, 04:13 AM
1. Where is your picture from?

2.Why don't you love me?

Shade
06-14-2013, 05:16 AM
Do you like me? (i used to be the wrestling teen, name changed)

Am I older than you? (I'm 16, gonna be 17 in November)

Minntul
06-15-2013, 09:46 PM
1. Where is your picture from?

2.Why don't you love me?

1. It's Minene Uryuu from Mirai Nikki.

2. Because I'm a heartless monster.

Do you like me? (i used to be the wrestling teen, name changed)

Am I older than you? (I'm 16, gonna be 17 in November)

1. I don't know anything about you, but I don't have anything against you.

2. I'm either 15 or 40 years old.

Patriot
06-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Are yanderes misunderstood?

Minntul
06-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Are yanderes misunderstood?

Yeah. We definitely are :^)

Sean
06-26-2013, 08:00 AM
Do you wear/have a eyepatch?

Minntul
07-02-2013, 02:13 AM
Nope. I probably might as well though, since my left eye is currently useless to me and everything beyond 5 steps goes utterly blurry with it.

Majorasfan
07-04-2013, 06:22 AM
So how do you feel about Yuno after the entire series? Love her or hate her?

Sean
07-04-2013, 06:43 AM
So do you like Sly Cooper?
If so, which one is your favorite?

Minntul
07-07-2013, 05:02 PM
So how do you feel about Yuno after the entire series? Love her or hate her?

I think she's a really interesting character and I like her a lot. She was well written and there moments I felt bad for her for just being herself, like the whole third body incident. She was always fun to watch and I was curious to learn more about her past the more I watched the series.

So do you like Sly Cooper?
If so, which one is your favorite?

I've played the first one when I bought the HD Collection a few months ago. I've still got to finish 2 & 3 but I like the series so far. I might pick up Thieves In Time one day.

herothezero
07-31-2013, 11:18 PM
Is your left eye better?
If you don't mind me asking, what made it blurry in the first place?
You may not be our uncle, but all humans are at least 1/58 cousin. How did you feel about being related to everyone?
How much swag do you have?
Is it enough to sag your pants, wear snapbacks, yell "YOLO" constantly, and do drugs?

Minntul
08-04-2013, 02:48 AM
holy **** somebody's asking me things

Is your left eye better?
If you don't mind me asking, what made it blurry in the first place?
You may not be our uncle, but all humans are at least 1/58 cousin. How did you feel about being related to everyone?
How much swag do you have?
Is it enough to sag your pants, wear snapbacks, yell "YOLO" constantly, and do drugs?

It's pretty buggered.
Video games are my best bet. I just sat way too close to the TV when I was younger and somehow only my left eye suffered from it as years went on.
I am everybody's uncle. And it feels fantastic!!!
Infinity and beyond.
That's not swag, that's being a ***.

brecot
08-04-2013, 02:50 AM
Farthest you ran?
Apples or bananas?
Are you my uncle?
Your not my uncle!!!,

BreeZaps
08-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Are you going mental over Zach?

Minntul
08-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Farthest you ran?
Apples or bananas?
Are you my uncle?
Your not my uncle!!!,

I can't remember. I can run fast I just run out of breath rather quickly.
Apples.
Yes.
Okay.

Are you going mental over Zach?

yes that's where i got my name from

Spitfire
08-11-2013, 03:03 AM
http://puu.sh/3Z0qn.jpg

This is a question?

Minntul
08-11-2013, 03:04 PM
http://puu.sh/3Z0qn.jpg

This is a question?

yeah it is

Red
08-25-2013, 03:52 AM
Why doesn't anyone love me? ;_;

Minntul
08-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Why doesn't anyone love me? ;_;

because you suck at league of legends

Luna
09-05-2013, 08:51 PM
why is the title of this thread such a lie
why are you mental about pokémon

Minntul
09-17-2013, 05:08 PM
why is the title of this thread such a lie
why are you mental about pokémon

it isnt desu
because buizel is kawaii

Aaron
09-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Are you sure you're kawaii?
How kawaii are you?

Minntul
10-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Are you sure you're kawaii?
How kawaii are you?

Yeah~! ≧(´▽`)≦
I'm uguuu out of ten~!

Aaron
10-07-2013, 07:51 PM
If it turned out I was more kawaii than you, how much would you cry?

Minntul
10-17-2013, 06:39 AM
If it turned out I was more kawaii than you, how much would you cry?

not at all because i know that's not true lmao

Aaron
11-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Would you rather spend the rest of your life with Pokemon73 or Brecot yapping in your ear all the time?

Minntul
11-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Would you rather spend the rest of your life with Pokemon73 or Brecot yapping in your ear all the time?

idk pokemon73 is kind of a bro

Zachgoose
05-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Would you rather a Jojo or a Bakemonogatari?????

BreeZaps
05-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Do you like the person above.
If you can make any person a mod who will it be.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-05-2014, 02:35 PM
How would you describe your personality? (boring question, I'll add some madness below)

Do you believe in Lord Arceus?
Do you have any cool dance moves?

Minntul
05-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Would you rather a Jojo or a Bakemonogatari?????

SONO CHI NO SADAME

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you like the person above.
If you can make any person a mod who will it be.

yeah i do. he's a great friend :^)
im not sure actually. i havent been too active around here lately to see who would be a good mod.

How would you describe your personality? (boring question, I'll add some madness below)

Do you believe in Lord Arceus?
Do you have any cool dance moves?

tough question. i guess i'm really shy and quiet. i tend to be the type of person who's really shut in and tries not to express their emotions too much. i can be kind of a nervous wreck sometimes. i'm kind of arrogant and very lazy. although i don't think i'm too much like this when i'm with friends(in a group at least, i suck at talking with one person at a time).

not anymore. i killed him.
yes its called the oppa gangnam style :)

Badkole
05-05-2014, 07:00 PM
have u farted before does it stink really bad

Minntul
05-05-2014, 07:27 PM
have u farted before does it stink really bad

grow up .

sonriopoby123
05-20-2014, 12:41 AM
do you still love amir

Minntul
05-21-2014, 05:27 PM
do you still love amir

zach's too mainstream for me dawg

Blade Lord Nayru
10-15-2014, 11:48 AM
Did you ever play any Metal Gear games?
My 9 year old brother is hooked on them, despite never having played any of them properly. Could you give me some advice on that?

Do you consider yourself crazy (AKA mental)?

BreeZaps
10-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Why did you break up with Zach.