PDA

View Full Version : Absol Quadsuit

Charizardflyer
09-08-2012, 02:31 AM
I'm makeing a Absol quadsuit and wanted to post my ideas here.

Ok here is my idea for the arm stilts the i will make. I will be useing pipeing for this.
1511 Click the image to view it larger.
The paw will be able to moveing up and down when i walk. The paw part will be attachted to a pipe that will be like the handel, but it's lower to the ground. The paw will be able to move freely.

I'm gonning to take a white ski mask, put gray/blue fabric on the face and the dot on Absol's head. Cut the egde of white fabric to make the egde look like the fur on Absol's neck, then glue it to the bottom of the ski mask. I will wear a wither shirt and pants. White fabric will cover the stilts. I don't know what i will use to make Absol's tail or the blade on his head. This will be updated with new idea soon.
Update 1: I will take an old pair of sneakers and cover them in white fabric and glue claws on them.
Arm stilt update:

Umbrony
09-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Wrong forum, lol

Sounds awesome. I'd love to see the finished result.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-08-2012, 02:23 PM
I have to say that I find Pokemon cosplay, and cosplay in general to be quite impressive. I hope to see several pictures of this quadsuit when it is finished.

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Cosplaying as a Pokémon? As Absol? Well, interesting idea. I'd like to see some pictures of the finished thing.

Kamex
09-08-2012, 03:35 PM
That would be so cool! I love absol, BTW. As all the others said, I would love to see the end result!

Christian
09-08-2012, 03:53 PM
So.. I can have it when you're done?<3

Charizardflyer
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Arm stilt No.1 is done. The picture of it will be up soon.

Shantae
09-09-2012, 01:34 PM
The attachment doesn't work for me for some odd reason.........

Anyways, pretty cool idea! Cosplaying a Pokemon, sound interesting. The big thing is, I would want to see final result!

DeMrTeunio
09-09-2012, 01:42 PM
The attachment doesn't seem to work for me either, you might have to go back and see whether you did anything wrong. Nevertheless, I'd love to see the finished suit. Good luck making the rest of the suit!