PDA

View Full Version : Meet... me?

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/72/franziskavonkarma.png
This is me.

Just ask me stuff. I will answer almost anything. Just don't ask me things about anime. It might come as a surprise to some of you, but I'm not into that at all.

Some basic information:
I am TuxGamer. Duh. Veteran in the SS community and huge sports spreak and really into Green Day's music, football and the Ace Attorney video game series (totally not copied from my profile). I am from Austria (not that huge island down there, but that small thing right under Germany) and am one of the few people there that are somewhat patriotic. Now ask stuff!

Luna
09-08-2012, 07:34 PM
What is your favourite video game?
What is your favourite video game series?

Dabottle
09-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Have you ever played Fire Emblem, good sir?

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 07:58 PM
What is your favourite video game?
What is your favourite video game series?

My favourite series is Ace Attorney. But for a single game, I'd have to go with Chrono Trigger.

Have you ever played Fire Emblem, good sir?

Sadly, no. I plan on doing so soon, though.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Since Austria is one of the countries where the Alps is located, have you ever visited them?

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Since Austria is one of the countries where the Alps is located, have you ever visited them?

I've never been to the really high alps in Tyrol or Styria, but I have seen the Alps in Salzburg and Upper Austria. They are truly beautiful.

Davismt
09-08-2012, 10:24 PM
What is your Favorite Color?
Why haven't I gotten to know you better?

Shantae
09-08-2012, 10:38 PM
My good pal Tux! I have some questions for you!

1. Tux, other than Pink. What your other favorite color then?
2. Have you ever been in US? If not, any other country?
3. What's you least favorite food? Why?
4. Bonus! Do you already start school?

Pinkicles!

DeMrTeunio
09-08-2012, 10:50 PM
<3

1. What's your favorite band besides Green Day?
2. Do you play any sports yourself?
3. Where would you want to go on our honeymoon?

Christian
09-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Want to be a Green Day freak with me?
Green day is the best band to ever roam this earth.

poppop1221221
09-08-2012, 11:02 PM
So what is your favorite video game for the 3ds

ShadowMr.L
09-08-2012, 11:02 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/72/franziskavonkarma.png
This is me.

Some basic information:
I am TuxGamer. Duh. Veteran in the SS community and huge sports spreak and really into Green Day's music, football and the Ace Attorney video game series (totally not copied from my profile). I am from Austria (not that huge island down there, but that small thing right under Germany) and am one of the few people there that are somewhat patriotic. Now ask stuff!

Tux why are you so hot?

Tuxy
09-08-2012, 11:03 PM
What is your Favorite Color?
Why haven't I gotten to know you better?

Pink, if you haven't guessed yet.
Actually, black. I do that pink stuff just for fun and to annoy people. Pink is awesome, but not my favorite.

Probably because I don't go on the chatbox that often anymore and just never got to talk to you.

My good pal Tux! I have some questions for you!

1. Tux, other than Pink. What your other favorite color then?
2. Have you ever been in US? If not, any other country?
3. What's you least favorite food? Why?
4. Bonus! Do you already start school?

Pinkicles!

1. black, as stated above
2. I've only been to Austria, Germany and Italy
3. Spinach - No clichee, it just tastes really awful
4. This is currently my last night of freedom. I will start school on September 10th

<3

1. What's your favorite band besides Green Day?
2. Do you play any sports yourself?
3. Where would you want to go on our honeymoon?

1. Probably The Beatles. But they are still really far behind Green Day in my liking and fanboyism.
2. Badminton, Table Tennis and soccer. Not in a team, just for fun with friends.
3. To Berlin, burning it down To a nice beach somewhere in the Caribbean

Want to be a Green Day freak with me?
Green day is the best band to ever roam this earth.

Of course

So what is your favorite video game for the 3ds

Tie between Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. 2

Tux why are you so hot?

Because you think so Because... I am :cool:

X!!
09-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Do you think I'm an idiot?

brecot
09-09-2012, 02:14 AM
X, no you aren't an idiot.

X!!
09-09-2012, 02:19 AM

Brecot, no you aren't Tux.

Davismt
09-09-2012, 02:26 AM

Brecot, you have clearly never met X.

Tuxy
09-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Do you think I'm an idiot?

If you think of yourself as one, yes

Brecot, no you aren't Tux.

I wouldn't be so sure about that

poppop1221221
09-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Have you ever watched a live stream on youtube before

LuckyLapras
09-09-2012, 10:42 AM
1) Do you like SS' sidebars?
2) Where did you get the idea for your sig from?
3) Do you know HTML?
4) Am I uoriginal?
5) Do you do competitive battling?
6) How do you train Pokemon?

Tuxy
09-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Have you ever watched a live stream on youtube before

No

1) Do you like SS' sidebars?
2) Where did you get the idea for your sig from?
3) Do you know HTML?
4) Am I uoriginal?
5) Do you do competitive battling?
6) How do you train Pokemon?

1. They were cool, but I don't blame him/his artists for hot having them anymore. They really take a long time to make.
2. a. The von Karma part because I'm obsessed with her
b. The Darkrai part because I'm obsessed with it
c. The Paralympic part because I follow them and wanted our athletes to perform well, and they did do a lot better than expected
d. The First Spoiler Tag... well, because I can
e. The Nova part... is just true, that's all
f. These are my 2 favorite soccer teams
g. The second Spoiler Tag because I love MrT <3
3. I used to know basic HTML, but I forgot all of it already
4. A bit
5. No, I'm don't have the patience to EV train
6. By fighting other people. If I get really under-leveled (which doesn't happen too often), I fight wild Pokémon

X!!
09-09-2012, 11:12 AM
If you would have to choose between killing DMT or eliminating Pink from the world, which would you choose?

Tuxy
09-09-2012, 12:18 PM
If you would have to choose between killing DMT or eliminating Pink from the world, which would you choose?

Very original of you, X. I would eliminate pink from the world, but restore it with the power of love xD

The Arrow
09-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Are we friends man?
Do you like Castlevania?

Tuxy
09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Are we friends man?
Do you like Castlevania?

I do consider you as a friend, but we should really talk some more.
I have played two of the DS Castlevania games. I liked them, but actually found them quite difficult.

Umbrony
09-10-2012, 12:27 AM
What makes you think that I hate you? I don't hate anyone on these forums. I may dislike them a little, but I keep that to myself. We have many a Skype conversation, and I say repeatedly you are one of my best friends, so where did this ridiculous theory come about? =\

Tuxy
09-10-2012, 12:37 PM
What makes you think that I hate you? I don't hate anyone on these forums. I may dislike them a little, but I keep that to myself. We have many a Skype conversation, and I say repeatedly you are one of my best friends, so where did this ridiculous theory come about? =\

50% trolling, 50% seriousness
It's hard to explain here in a simple post now, I just didn't feel like stuff would work anymore between us (this sounds so stupid now...). I also think I have been a bit too mean to YOU lately. And also, my real life has been giving me some problems and questions lately AND school just started. Everything in my head feels weird and I make many mistakes just out of nervousness. Looking back on it, it was a mistake posting that VM and if I would have thought more, I wouldn't have done it.

Champion Cynthia
09-13-2012, 09:50 PM
1. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
2. What cheers you up?
3. What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?
4. Is there something you constantly lose at your hours or anywhere?
5. Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not?
6. What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
7. Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
8. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
9. Is there anything I should know?
10. What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to?
11. What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
12. Describe something that's happened to you for which had no explanation.
13. Why?
14. What did you do for your latest birthday?
15. What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
16. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
17. Who is your hero?
18. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
19. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
20. Have you ever tipped a cow?
21. What's the sickest you have ever been?
22. Are you still learning who you are?
23. Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
24. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with?
25. What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?

26. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
27. What is your favorite commercial?
28. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
29. What is your favorite breakfast food?
30. Do you like guacamole? Have you ever been in a food fight?
31. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
32. What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
33. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that's wrong?
34. Ever had any relatives in jail?
35. Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed?
36. Mountains or the beach? View, or the tv?
37. Plain, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device?
38. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
39. Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven't do you want to?
40. Crowds, small groups, or "Go away, I'm a loner"?
41. Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it?
42. What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
43. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
44. If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be?
45. Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
46. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
47. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Who would you least like to be …?
48. What do you think Victoria's secret is?
49. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
50. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bathe.

51. Which of the four seasons do you most love? Or Hate?
52. If you could choose your method of dying or where, what would they be?
53. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose?
54. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
55. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?
56. If you join the circus, what would you perform?
57. Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
58. You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
59. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
60. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?
61. If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose ad how would you torment them?
62. Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
63. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
64. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? (Live in the body temporarily or permanently?)
65. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
66. What question do you hate to answer?
67. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
68. Where do you go to get on a computer?
69. How do you start a conversation?
70. What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
71. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
72. You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)? What do you do?
73. What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name?
74. Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you?
75. Have you ever eating a crayon, or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten?

76. Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?
77. When was the last time you bought something? What was it?
78. Are you wearing socks right now?
79. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
80. When was the last time you ran/went for a jog?
81. Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation?
82. Worst injury you have had?
83. What do you want to know about the future?
84. What was the last picture took of you?
85. Do you know any big gossipers?
86. Have you been pulled over by a cop?
87. Do you know your heritage?
88. What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
89. What you have faked being sick so you wouldn't have to go to?
90. What was the last lie you have said?
91. Have you ever danced in the rain?
92. What is your blood type?
93. Have you ever been in a car accident?
94. What was your weirdest prank call that you have made?
95. Best compliment you have received?
96. Do you trust anyone with your life?
97. What is your greatest strength or weakness?
98. What is your perfect pizza?
99. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
100. Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Wut?
Wut?
Wut? Wut? Wut?

1. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?) Genre: Classical Punk Rock & Power Pop, Arists: Green Day, Songs: Longview / Walking Contradiction / Christie Road. All-time favorite song is "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin though.
2. What cheers you up? meeting friends
3. What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything? school (preperation for final exams (yes, these already started 3 years before)), song lyrics
4. Is there something you constantly lose at your hours or anywhere? The stylus of my (3)DS
5. Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not? I used to read a lot, but don't have time for it now. My favorite book is "Running Man" by Richard Bachman (aka Stephen King)
6. What is the longest you have gone without sleep? I can stay up late, but I do need my sleep. Longest time without sleep for me is 22 hours.
7. Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online? In person: No. My parents aren't the type of people you can talk to (I know, they are my parents, but still...) Online, there are many people here I can ask, mostly MrT and Nova
8. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break? I actually think I spend too much time on the PC. I want to go out more.
9. Is there anything I should know? How to breathe
10. What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to? I'm not a guy that makes experiments. I eat stuff I know, and at a restaurant (I don't go to one of these often), I usually order my favorite food, Wiener Schnitzel
11. What is your favorite word? Least favorite? favorite word: Franziska / least favorite: Sweetie
12. Describe something that's happened to you for which had no explanation. passing every test in school I ever passed
13. Why? because
14. What did you do for your latest birthday? Not much. Nothing, basically. It was just a normal day, but I got presents and pie
15. What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not? I don't consider myself very religious. For example, I refused to get my confirmation. I do celebrate Christmas and Easter, though.
16. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be? Linz. Doesn't sound great, but that city is my emotional hometown.
17. Who is your hero? Everyone that ever fought for the rights of ethnical/religious/sexual minorities
18. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? dictionary
19. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes. A lot of times, but not lately. Last time I've been stung was ~4 years ago.
20. Have you ever tipped a cow? No
21. What's the sickest you have ever been? 39° C fever
22. Are you still learning who you are? You can never stop learning that
23. Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of? I am afraid of failing and I am afraid of new things. Heights are OK.
24. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with? No / A person that loves me
25. What is the most memorable class you have ever taken? English class in 9th grade (last year)

26. What's your favorite knock-knock joke? They are all bad
27. What is your favorite commercial? See above
28. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be? Tré Cool
29. What is your favorite breakfast food? Bread... Just bread, nothing on it
30. Do you like guacamole? Have you ever been in a food fight? No and No
31. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Food and video games
32. What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it? Is being able to read upside down letters weird? Actually, everything about me is weird. Absolutely everything. And I am very proud of it.
33. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that's wrong? Yes. I am not sure what to think about it. I've never been in a relationship before, but I knew I would have to let go of one person if I were in one
34. Ever had any relatives in jail? As far as I know, no
35. Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed? Malformed
36. Mountains or the beach? View, or the tv? Mountains, if you have warm enough clothes. And nothing can surpass a real-life view.
37. Plain, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device? Train / Teleportation
38. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do? The same thing I do now... Learn stuff, be on the internet a lot and enjoy my life
39. Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven't do you want to? It's illegal here for people under 18 to donate blood. Blood has been taken from me for medical examination though, so I know it's not bad. I would donate blood.
40. Crowds, small groups, or "Go away, I'm a loner"? I am a loner
41. Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it? The death of my grandfather 9 and a half years ago. I was five years old and just didn't believe he would be gone forever. I have recovered from it by now, though.
42. What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble? I have never been compared to a famous person
43. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Grilled mantis. Actually tasted quite good.
44. If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be? My grandfather
45. Do you believe honesty is the best policy? There are moments when lieing can be reasonable or even better. But if it's not, honesty is very important.
46. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? My grandfather. He was able to be a bit scary at times...
47. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Who would you least like to be …? most like: My crush :p / least like: Nova
48. What do you think Victoria's secret is? Silicone
49. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most? No one
50. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bathe. A week without changing my clothes.

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 03:40 PM
51. Which of the four seasons do you most love? Or Hate? Spring, because my least favorite (Winter) is finally over
52. If you could choose your method of dying or where, what would they be? Hang myself in my room. Is that creepy?
53. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose? Family Guy. These people are awesome!
54. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words. Nova - perverted, annoying, mini-modding goddess
55. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question? I would ask Sigmund Freud what the meaning of life is.
56. If you join the circus, what would you perform? Lion taming. I feel like I have to do that in real life sometimes...
57. Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Ugly and live forever
58. You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? I wouldn't exchange it. After a year, I can't just give away a person I love.
59. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life? Yes
60. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000? Yes
61. If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose ad how would you torment them? Nova - Leave her alone without her iPad / PC / ...
62. Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness? No. Unhappiness is as much part of real life as happiness is and you shouldn't keep real life away from children.
63. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen? The wedding of my parents
64. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? (Live in the body temporarily or permanently?) Any girl from my class. This sounds kinda perverted, but I want to know how this feels. But I'd change back after some time.
65. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be? 6
66. What question do you hate to answer? Questions are there to be answered. And they are always a key to knowledge.
67. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? My favorite, which is, as stated above, Wiener Schnitzel
68. Where do you go to get on a computer? My room...
69. How do you start a conversation? "Hello"
70. What keys on a keyboard do you not use? F2, F3, F6-12, All that random stuff to the right that no one uses. I know what all these keys do though.
71. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? My teachers. They should give less homework.
72. You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)? What do you do? Probably a random lost person or an animal. I ignore it.
73. What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name? Antonella / Antonella
74. Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you? In school / No
75. Have you ever eating a crayon, or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten? I have eaten paper and several tissues. Does that count as strange?

76. Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it? How long is 10 feet? But as far as I know, there's nothing purple in my room at all.
77. When was the last time you bought something? What was it? Today, a small bottle of coke
78. Are you wearing socks right now? I am always wearing socks
79. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
80. When was the last time you ran/went for a jog? I don't remember. Sometime during the holidays.
81. Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation? With all my friends on a beach / I don't want to answer the others
82. Worst injury you have had? I have broken an epiphyseal plate in a finger
83. What do you want to know about the future? Will there ever be a female president? Other then that, nothing.
84. What was the last picture took of you? The picture taken from every student annually at school. That was today, actually.
85. Do you know any big gossipers? No
86. Have you been pulled over by a cop? No
87. Do you know your heritage? No
88. What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it? Food / Yes
89. What you have faked being sick so you wouldn't have to go to? School
90. What was the last lie you have said? Question No° 81
91. Have you ever danced in the rain? No
92. What is your blood type? No idea. I should really know that...
93. Have you ever been in a car accident? I have been hit by a car once. Nothing special, though, it wasn't very fast.
94. What was your weirdest prank call that you have made? A very inappropriate one that I don't want to talk about here
95. Best compliment you have received? "You are funny" by friends in real life and online. I don't get a lot of compliments.
96. Do you trust anyone with your life? Honestly: No
97. What is your greatest strength or weakness? My greatest strength is my intelligence, my greatest weakness is that I get really mad very easily. I have been able to somewhat control that lately, though.
98. What is your perfect pizza? There is none. I hate pizza.
99. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? No, today's school.
100. Do you get along with your family? Why or why not? Yes. I don't feel like they really understand me most of the time, but I know they love me and I can have fun with them.

I didn't think it would be that much fun to answer these... Thank you, Cynthia!

Umbrony
09-14-2012, 09:02 PM
11. What is your favorite word? Least favorite? favorite word: Franziska / least favorite: Sweetie

^^thats why you don't have any nice things.

If you have my Skype, look at my Skype name and you'll get the reference. I did it to tease Hinata/Sanae. xP

And I'm referenced so much here it's ridiculous. If I didn't know better, I'd say Tux has a bit of a crush. xD

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 09:14 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd say Tux has a bit of a crush. xD

You dare question my honesty and ever-lasting faith in MrT?

Also, you're only referenced in 4 or 5 of 100 questions. It's not that bad... I think

Umbrony
09-14-2012, 09:39 PM
You dare question my honesty and ever-lasting faith in MrT?

Also, you're only referenced in 4 or 5 of 100 questions. It's not that bad... I think

I dare. >:3 whatcha gonna do about it, call me a pervert again?

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 09:41 PM
I dare. >:3 whatcha gonna do about it, call me a pervert again?

Yes
Yes, I will, in fact, call you "perverted tentacle-monster" from now on.

Umbrony
09-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Yes
Yes, I will, in fact, call you "perverted tentacle-monster" from now on.

AWW HELL NO

One thing to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLVLxgpro4

Let's have a cold war.

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 09:47 PM
AWW HELL NO

One thing to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLVLxgpro4

Let's have a cold war.

Too long, didn't watch
Let's not have this war here. That's spam.

Umbrony
09-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Too long, didn't watch
Let's not have this war here. That's spam.

xD Pointless roleplay forum. Now. I still have Xero's sword I stole. xD

I wanna test it out. And I know you watched it. What do you think? <<legit question

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 10:01 PM
xD Pointless roleplay forum. Now. I still have Xero's sword I stole. xD

I wanna test it out. And I know you watched it. What do you think? <<legit question

I just don't think I'm open for that kind of comedy... I didn't find it funny.

Umbrony
09-14-2012, 10:28 PM
i just don't think i'm open for that kind of comedy... I didn't find it funny.

worst comedy taste na

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 10:30 PM
worst comedy taste na

Worst quoting ability na

You know there's this button... You don't have to write that and make 10,000 mistakes

Sammiiee13
09-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Hi,

How is school going ?
What is your favorite ams least favorite classes?

Tuxy
09-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi,

How is school going ?
What is your favorite ams least favorite classes?

I will just suppose "ams" means "and"...

My favorite class is definitely English. We have a great teacher and the subject isn't really hard for me. I also like Latin and Informatics. My least favorite is Biology. It's the most boring subject of all time...

Sammiiee13
09-19-2012, 12:12 AM
I will just suppose "ams" means "and"...

My favorite class is definitely English. We have a great teacher and the subject isn't really hard for me. I also like Latin and Informatics. My least favorite is Biology. It's the most boring subject of all time...

Wow sorry my mistake on the spelling. Thanks for the answer, I don't much like biology either but in my program its a big subject.

Davismt
09-23-2012, 10:47 PM
1. Why are you obsessed with Franziska?
2. Why are obsessed with asking X with questions?
3. Favorite number?
4. Favorite color?

Tuxy
09-24-2012, 03:52 PM
1. Why are you obsessed with Franziska?
2. Why are obsessed with asking X with questions?
3. Favorite number?
4. Favorite color?

1. She is hot and has an frightening awesome personality.
2. To annoy him... But it doesn't work, it seems
3. 666 No one in particular
4. Black

ShadowMr.L
09-24-2012, 04:40 PM
1. If you could live in another time what would it be?
2. If you were leader of your nation, and it was WWIII, who would you pick for your allies?
3. What if Phoenix Wright never existed?
4. Do you have a religion?

Tuxy
09-24-2012, 04:48 PM
1. If you could live in another time what would it be?
2. If you were leader of your nation, and it was WWIII, who would you pick for your allies?
3. What if Phoenix Wright never existed?
4. Do you have a religion?

1. Late 19th century
2. America (they still have a great army, after all) and Japan (because they are awesome, crazy but awesome)
3. My life probably wouldn't be that much different. Instead of Franziska I would fanboy about someone else.
4. I am officialy a catholic Christ, but am not very religious. I chose not to get my confirmation.

X!!
10-04-2012, 10:05 AM
1. What do you think of me? Give me your most honest answer.
2. Why do you like to humiliate me?
3. Can I post your embarrassing secret(s) in this thread?
4. What do you think of Sonrio's interviews?
5. Why do you like penguins so much?

Tuxy
10-05-2012, 07:55 PM
1. What do you think of me? Give me your most honest answer.
2. Why do you like to humiliate me?
3. Can I post your embarrassing secret(s) in this thread?
4. What do you think of Sonrio's interviews?
5. Why do you like penguins so much?

1. You are a very nice guy. I find it kind of sad to not be able to talk to you a lot in the evening because of your timezone. But when we do talk, it's always fun.
2. Because it annoys you and it makes people laugh, including me. But for serious, if you think I'm really overdoing it, tell me. I don't want to seriously hurt/cybermob anyone.
3. No. They are private, and you know that. You may post them on Skype, but not here. If you do, the answers to above questions will change quickly.
4. #ProudFirstEverVictim I think they are a very nice and interesting idea, but honestly, he kinda ran out of ideas quickly. They are really repetetive now.
5. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PENGUINS? I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT ONE FOR SOME TIME AND YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM!

X!!
10-12-2012, 10:41 AM
>5. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PENGUINS? I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT ONE FOR SOME TIME AND YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM!

I never said I didn't like penguins...

So, um...What do you usually do with your YouTube account?

Tuxy
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
>5. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PENGUINS? I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT ONE FOR SOME TIME AND YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM!

I never said I didn't like penguins...

Yes, you did

So, um...What do you usually do with your YouTube account?

Nothing. I actually just use it to keep up with my subscriptions (which the new frontpage layout made a lot harder :mad:) and sometimes leave comments. I haven't changed anything in my favorited videos for years and don't plan on ever uploading anything.

/10charsandmore

X!!
10-15-2012, 04:21 PM
When will you stop being a pervert?

Tuxy
10-15-2012, 05:18 PM
When will you stop being a pervert?

NEVAAAAA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, seriously, being a pervert is fun. I don't plan on ever changing the fact that I am one.

sonriopoby123
10-28-2012, 05:01 AM
When will you foolishly foolish fool stop with your foolish tomfoolery, fool?

Tuxy
10-28-2012, 04:55 PM
When will you foolishly foolish fool stop with your foolish tomfoolery, fool?

Never

/10chars

pikachumaster
10-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Why do you love Fransizka von Karma? Or whatever her name is?

Tuxy
10-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Why do you love Fransizka von Karma? Or whatever her name is?

*Franziska

She is hot. And I like her personality and character development. And her hotness.

pikachumaster
11-05-2012, 01:19 AM
*Franziska

She is hot. And I like her personality and character development. And her hotness.

Okay...I'm just gonna say I never read that...

Austin
11-05-2012, 03:09 AM
Erm.. what's this thread about again?

UbersSuck20
11-05-2012, 08:09 AM
1. Do you have something like "Who wants to be a milionaire" in your country?
2. Favorite Ghost-type?

Tuxy
11-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Erm.. what's this thread about again?

This is the place where you can annoy and/or enjoy me by asking all sorts of random questions that make no sense at all but to increase your post count and make you happy.

1. Do you have something like "Who wants to be a milionaire" in your country?
2. Favorite Ghost-type?

1. Yes, it's called "Die Millionenshow" ("The Millions-Show", basically) and is hosted by some former skiier. I usually never watch it though and the German version is a lot funnier.
2. Spiritomb

Rocket
11-05-2012, 11:38 AM
How did you come up with the name "TuxGamer"?

Tuxy
11-05-2012, 11:50 AM
How did you come up with the name "TuxGamer"?

Answering this for the I-dunno-how-muchth time now: When I first came up with that name, I was some sort of Linux freak, and Tux is the mascot of Linux, and I enjoyed playing video games. Ever since then I've sticked to the name, even though only very few people call me by my full nickname. If I ever get the chance too, I might change it to "Tuxy" or just "Tux", but that's not likely to happen.

X!!
11-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Will you tell me the story on how you became the owner of Darkrai?

Tuxy
11-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Will you tell me the story on how you became the owner of Darkrai?

No

I saw it crying in a cave, ran to it, saved my game, brutally hit it with my awesome battle pets and threw a magic ball at its head making it so that it was forced to stuff into it and shake like crazy. I let one of my slave pets dig a tunnel and take me out of the cave, ran to the next city and used some strange electric waves on the tiny ball with Darkrai stuffed into it causing it to magically feel better and then somehow turned the ball with Darkrai in it into electronical data on some random PC that everyone can use without any password protection. After letting it rot in there for some months I took it out and ever since then we're living happily together.

Spacey
11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Why are you such a nimrod?

Tuxy
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Why are you such a nimrod?

I am not, you are

My current avatar is the cover of probably my favorite album of all time, Green Day's "Nimrod". I use it as an avatar because it's different. No one is a nimrod.

Clairvoya
11-08-2012, 11:35 PM
So if you like Darkrai, you must hate Cresselia. Right? Right? RIGHT??!!

Tuxy
11-09-2012, 02:58 PM
So if you like Darkrai, you must hate Cresselia. Right? Right? RIGHT??!!

Not really. Cresselia is an alright Pokémon. I don't like it, but I also don't hate it.

dud190
11-09-2012, 09:56 PM
1. Could you please find a youtube video about an apple and post its link?
2. What is your opinion about Alaska?
3. WHat is your opinion about YOshimoto?
4. Favorite worthless pokemon?
5. IF you were a gym leader, what type would you be?

Tuxy
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
1. Could you please find a youtube video about an apple and post its link?
2. What is your opinion about Alaska?
3. WHat is your opinion about YOshimoto?
4. Favorite worthless pokemon?
5. IF you were a gym leader, what type would you be?

1. After 3 pages of just random Apple phones and laptops, I gave up searching for a video about an actual apple
2. Spacey has the habit of getting reborn there when he gets killed. That's bad...
But really, I don't care about Alaska. Sarah Palin should just stay there and never talk a word again.
3. Who?/What?
4. Magikarp is not worthless, so I have to go with Bidoof
5. Dark

pikachumaster
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Umm...

How are you "Tux-sensei"?
Have you ever locked yourself in a bathroom?

Tuxy
11-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Umm...

How are you "Tux-sensei"?
Have you ever locked yourself in a bathroom?

I am actually "Papa Andre" now. "Tux-sensei" has originally been Nova's idea, but I haven't used that name for quite some time now.
No, why should I?

pikachumaster
11-09-2012, 11:34 PM
No, why should I?

Cuz you can.

How is it possible Spacey has more rep than me?
Who did you vote for, Obama or Romney?

Tuxy
11-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Cuz you can.

How is it possible Spacey has more rep than me?
Who did you vote for, Obama or Romney?

He does sigs. And that is still the best way to gain huge loads of rep on these forums.

>Implying I am American
>Implying I am 18 years old
No
And No
I would have voted for Obama though, if I would have got the chance to.

pikachumaster
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
I forgot you're not american. Dang, I used to make sigs...

Clairvoya
11-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Sorry if this was asked before, but how did you come upon SS?
Favorite app on the iTouch/iPad? (If you don't have one, what would be one/a good idea for one)
If you were part of Game Freak, what would the next Pokemon game be about?

Tuxy
11-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Sorry if this was asked before, but how did you come upon SS?
Favorite app on the iTouch/iPad? (If you don't have one, what would be one/a good idea for one)
If you were part of Game Freak, what would the next Pokemon game be about?

1. Was looking for NSMB videos on YouTube
2. I don't have one. My favorite Android app is the GBA Emulator, I don't know if there is one for iOS
3. Catching awesome battle pets and enslaving them to fight with each other until they die faint. The usual stuff.

pikachumaster
11-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Catching awesome battle pets and enslaving them to fight with each other until they die faint. The usual stuff.
Pokemon in a nutshell. Except more fun.

BreeZaps
11-10-2012, 04:11 PM
FAV POKEMON?????
FAV GAME??????
OMGZZZZ YOUR FAV TYPE????
/caps

Tuxy
11-10-2012, 04:16 PM
FAV POKEMON?????
FAV GAME??????
OMGZZZZ YOUR FAV TYPE????
/caps

lolwut

Darkrai
Pokémon: Black 2 / Overall: Chrono Trigger
Dark

pikachumaster
11-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Do you like candy?
Favorite snack?

OHMAHGERD 1,000 POSTS FOR YOU CONGRATS!

Tuxy
11-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Do you like candy?
Favorite snack?

OHMAHGERD 1,000 POSTS FOR YOU CONGRATS!

Yes
Pick Up! I don't know if they sell them in America...

SHOULD I FEEL SPECIAL?

pikachumaster
11-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Pick Up! I don't know if they sell them in America...

SHOULD I FEEL SPECIAL?

They don't.
Maybe.

DeMrTeunio
12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
What did you think of the 1,000,000 The Script songs I spammed on Skype yesterday?

Tuxy
12-04-2012, 09:00 PM
What did you think of the 1,000,000 The Script songs I spammed on Skype yesterday?

They were amazing.
Almost.
Kinda.
Not really.
A bit.

The Arrow
12-08-2012, 04:43 PM
What's your favorite thing to do in the wintertime?

Tuxy
12-08-2012, 05:03 PM
What's your favorite thing to do in the wintertime?

In winter, I do the same things as in summer, except of watching football, I watch skiing.
There isn't really a "favorite" thing I do, the snow just annoys me.

UbersSuck20
12-08-2012, 08:06 PM
1. Favorite Psychic-type mon?
2. Favorite Bug-type mon?

Tuxy
12-08-2012, 08:09 PM
1. Favorite Psychic-type mon?
2. Favorite Bug-type mon?

1. Espeon
2. Durant

Spacey
12-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Do you listen to anything made after 1950?

Do you listen to Mozart?

Why was your wedding with MrT cancelled? :(

Tuxy
12-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Do you listen to anything made after 1950?

Do you listen to Mozart?

Why was your wedding with MrT cancelled? :(

1. Yes
2. lolno
3. Simply because we broke up after having an argument

DeMrTeunio
12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
3. Simply because we broke up after having an argument

Why are you too childish to accept that there's people who have a different opinion on the Sonic series than you?

Tuxy
12-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Why are you too childish to accept that there's people who have a different opinion on the Sonic series than you?

*** u mrt mah opinion iz te onlie own thaz wrigth