PDA

View Full Version : they shuod make a entaerly luigi platformer

jobeach2
09-09-2012, 03:51 PM
they shoud

DeMrTeunio
09-09-2012, 03:57 PM
There is a great one called Mario Is Missing. It's a must-try.

Anyways, I do think Luigi is a cool character, but it's not necessary to only have him. If he's just in the game, like in Super Mario World or New Super Mario Bros., I think it's fine. Moreover, people are more used to playing as Mario, so some fans would be really disappointed if Mario wasn't in a game.

Dabottle
09-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I thought the title was someone trolling until I clicked on to the thread.

And no, what would be the point in doing so?

ShadowMr.L
09-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Luigi is great, but making a platformer "Super Luigi Bros" doesn't really ring.

Tuxy
09-09-2012, 04:52 PM
The grammar... it hurts

As a few people already said, a platformer with Luigi would be interesting, but there isn't really a point in doing so and it wouldn't be different in game-play than any other Mario platformer.

Umbrony
09-09-2012, 04:54 PM
It freaking burns...

Luigi's mansion wasn't. A bad game, but I wished there was a Luigi version of Sunshine. That'd be so fun!

Kamex
09-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Though my eyes burned from the grammar, I think they should do it. Luigi never gets any love. They always cast him aside. To be honest, I don't really like Luigi's mansion. (COME AT ME FANBOYS!) I'm more of a platformer kind of guy. Mario sunshine is one of my favorites! but no luigi?! :(

Edit: Damn, nova you read my mind!

Ice
09-09-2012, 04:57 PM
pahahah I saw the last post was by Bottle a few hours ago and thought he just made this to mock the idiots

But, no, it doesn't need to exist because it wouldn't really affect anything besides what the guy jumping around looks like.

The Arrow
09-09-2012, 05:53 PM
The grammar, it tears through my soul...

Anyway, I think making a Luigi platformer would be absolutely unnecessary. He already does his job well as being a sidekick in the Mario series.

Shantae
09-09-2012, 06:05 PM
No. Although, That could be interesting idea, but I agree to what other members said. I like Luigi but making platform game to himself? If Nintendo feels like it, but it could also be disappointed to some Mario fans out there. So there is no point why would Nintendo make a Platform game all to Luigi. As being said, I still prefer Luigi to be as sidekick with Mario at any game series.

Minntul
09-09-2012, 06:16 PM
No. Luigi is starting to get into more mainstream Mario games as a co-op partner. I think that's good enough. He plays the exact same as Mario so there's not point in making a platform game just for him.

And I looked at the title and seriously thought this was a troll thread. *******.