09-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Venomoth @ Focus Sash
Tinted Lens. Timid Nature.
252 Speed Evs, 252 Sp. Attack Evs, 4 Hp Evs
Sleep Powder
Bug Buzz
Baton Pass
Quiver Dance

I use this Venomoth to live a hit with focus sash, Then Sleep Powder the opponent. After that I proceed to set up Quiver Dances and Baton pass it to someone who could effectively use the boosts. (Thunderus, Latios)

Thunderus-Therian @ Leftovers
Prankster. Timid Nature.
Thunderbolt
Taunt
Hidden Power (Ice)
Nasty Plot

Thunderus is my set up sweeper. I can taunt walls to give me time to set up some nasty plots. And Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice for good coverage. Also this guy can REALLY appreciate Quiver Dances from Venomoth.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate. Timid Nature.
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 4 Hp Evs
Draco Meteor
Psychic
Trick
Hidden Power (Fire)

This guy packs a PUNCH. Does major damage with Draco Meteor. Psychic for a normal stab move. Hidden Power fire to take out Ferrothorns, And Trick to cripple walls.

Terrakion @ Leftovers
Justified. Jolly Nature.
252 Speed Evs , 252 Attack Evs, 4 Hp Evs
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swords Dance

My main Physical sweeper. Works quite well with Latios as Latios is weakness to dark, Then Terrakion can switch in, get the attack boost from the dark attack and force them to switch out fearing the Close Combat. During that time I can set up a substitute and proceed to **** his team.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Water Absorb. Bold Nature
252 Hp Evs, 252 Defense Evs, 4 Sp defense Evs
Scald
Toxic
Wish
Protect

Vaporeon is my wall of the team. She can wish pass to my sweepers/ Bronzong which can really help them out. Also I use Scald to attempt to burn a Sweeper. Or I can use toxic to cripple a Wall.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Levitate. Calm Nature
252 Hp Evs, 84 Atttack Evs, 80 Defense Evs, 92 Sp. Defense Evs, 0 Speed Ivs
Stealth rock
Gyro ball
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Ice)

Bronzong is a really great pokemon to use with it's good typing, and it's access to Stealth rocks. Gyro ball for primary stab, Earthquake for coverage, And Hp Ice to 3/2 Hit Ko those Pesky dragons. (Dragonite, Flygon, Etc)

Thank you for looking at my team. Please rate it out of 10, I really appreciate it.

Umbrony
09-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Venomoth @ Focus Sash
Sleep Powder
Bug Buzz
Baton Pass
Quiver Dance

I use this Venomoth to live a hit with focus sash, Then Sleep Powder the opponent. After that I proceed to set up Quiver Dances and Baton pass it to someone who could effectively use the boosts. (Thunderus, Latios)

Thunderus @ Leftovers
Prankster. Timid Nature.
Thunderbolt
Taunt
Hidden Power (Ice)
Nasty Plot

Thunderus is my set up sweeper. I can taunt walls to give me time to set up some nasty plots. And Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice for good coverage. Also this guy can REALLY appreciate Quiver Dances from Venomoth.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate. Timid Nature.
Draco Meteor
Psychic
Trick
Hidden Power (Fire)

This guy packs a PUNCH. Does major damage with Draco Meteor. Psychic for a normal stab move. Hidden Power fire to take out Ferrothorns, And Trick to cripple walls.

Terrakion @ Leftovers
Justified. Jolly Nature.
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swords Dance

My main Physical sweeper. Works quite well with Latios as Latios is weakness to dark, Then Terrakion can switch in, get the attack boost from the dark attack and force them to switch out fearing the Close Combat. During that time I can set up a substitute and proceed to **** his team.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Scald
Toxic
Wish
Protect

Vaporeon is my wall of the team. She can wish pass to my sweepers/ Bronzong which can really help them out. Also I use Scald to attempt to burn a Sweeper. Or I can use toxic to cripple a Wall.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Levitate. Calm Nature
Stealth rock
Gyro ball
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Ice)

Bronzong is a really great pokemon to use with it's good typing, and it's access to Stealth rocks. Gyro ball for primary stab, Earthquake for coverage, And Hp Ice to 3/2 Hit Ko those Pesky dragons. (Dragonite, Flygon, Etc)

Thank you for looking at my team. Please rate it out of 10, I really appreciate it.

No idea why I just quoted this whole thing...

Y u no use animations of teh Pokemans?

I think this is an all around well built team. You evenly matched offense and defense, and gave the Pokemon items they can effectively use, which pleases me. By my opinion, it outdoes anything I could build in a million years. I am glad to see someone besides me on this forum using the Baton Pass techniques on a bug type that can Learn Quiver Dance. I use Volcarona just for this reason. =P

Not that it matters, but I'm impressed. Nicely done! ^_^

Ice
09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
I like how no one has pointed out the fact that Thundurus is uber.

Prospering
09-10-2012, 01:51 AM
I like how no one has pointed out the fact that Thundurus is uber.
oh yeah i ment thundurus therian my bad :P

UbersSuck20
09-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Venomoth @ Focus Sash
Sleep Powder
Bug Buzz
Baton Pass
Quiver Dance

Prankster.Thundurus-t has Volt Absorb, not Prankster. Timid Nature.
Thunderbolt
Taunt
Hidden Power (Ice)
Nasty Plot
I'd actually use a Choice Scarf set or maybe a Choice Specs one. Focus Blats > Taunt either way.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate. Timid Nature.
Draco Meteor
Psychic
Trick
Hidden Power (Fire)
I think I'd actually use Ice Beam in place of HP Fire.

Terrakion @ Leftovers
Justified. Jolly Nature.
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swords Dance
For me the Choice Scarf set is way better.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Scald
Toxic
Wish
Protect
Ice Beam > Toxic.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Levitate. Calm Nature
Stealth rock
Gyro ball
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Ice)
Don't bother using HP Ice, try using a screen.

Overall it's a great team. 8.5/10

Qwerty
09-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Venomoth @ Focus Sash
Sleep Powder
Bug Buzz
Baton Pass
Quiver Dance

Get rid of this. Focus Sash is terrible in the meta due to the prevalence of SR and sandstorm. Scizor wrecks this thing, and it's highly unlikely that you'll ever get any baton passes off against a competent opponent. Sleep powder is too unreliable and you can't switch this into anything.

Prankster. Timid Nature.
Thunderbolt
Taunt
Hidden Power (Ice)
Nasty Plot

Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate. Timid Nature.
Draco Meteor
Psychic
Trick
Hidden Power (Fire)

Take surf over psychic, the coverage is much better. There's no point to using psychic when draco meteor does everything you'd ever want for a stab, specs latios is pretty much hit and run.

Terrakion @ Leftovers
Justified. Jolly Nature.
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swords Dance

The terrakion-latios synergy is nonexistant. Dark attacks are uncommon, perhaps the only thing you could switch this into from latios would be a tyranitar, which kills latios with pursuit anyways. I would suggest replacing substitute with Rock Polish on this set, as it is far more helpful, especially vs. offensive teams.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Scald
Toxic
Wish
Protect

Decent enough, although I feel that vapy is a bit of a weak choice in the current meta.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Levitate. Calm Nature
Stealth rock
Gyro ball
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Ice)

Get rid of this or change the set. a 3-2HKO isn't good enough vs dragons (just use gyro ball!), which will just switch out anyways (or nail you with fire blast), so HP Ice is worthless here. IMO replace this with something like a ferrothorn, which can provide more utility (spikes, thunder wave, leech seed, etc). Bronzong is kind of outclassed.

5/10. As it is now, your team lacks focus and could use a lot of revision.\

You people in this section are WAY too generous.