PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Adam, Jake, and the Armadillo

pikachumaster
09-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Hey guys! I've decided to write this short story here to (maybe) make you LOL. It's a short story, so there will only be one post that has a story. If you like it, comment (and if you want to +rep me), and give me suggestions for another story. Without further ado, here it is:

Adam is dribbling a basket ball while Jake comes up behind him and says, "Hey!" Adam quickly replies by throwing a basketball to the face and yelling out, "Stranger, name!" Jake replies to that painful ball and says, "No it's me Jake." Adam then strangely questions him, "How did you know my name is Jake, stalker?!" Jake then responds questioning as well, "Your name is Adam..." Adam Squints his eye and says, "Armadillos lurk in your toaster..." Jake blinks, "What? Look, I just wanna play baseball--" "He has a bat, help!", Adam interrupts him. A police officer comes and asks, "Is there a problem here?" Adam replies, "He tried to murder me with a bat, and steal my name..." The officer then quickly says, "You sick monster! You're coming with me!" Jake yells, "I didn't do anything!" as the officer drags him away, making him drop his bat. Adam suspiciously says, "Bye, Jake..." A stranger with a mask says, "Hey kid." Adam greets him, "Hello!" "Wanna go eat some candy in a dark alley?" Adam says, "Heck yeah! Candy is ALWAYS better in the dark!" Thy then leave. An armadillo comes out of his house saying, "Meow."

--The End--

BreeZaps
09-10-2012, 02:52 AM
Did you steal this story from flipnote? I remember this really well.

Umbrony
09-10-2012, 02:52 AM
This story is one of the most random things I have ever read. No more to say than that.

sonriopoby123
09-10-2012, 02:54 AM
What the......lol.

Yeah, wasn't this from Flipnote Hatena? I somehow remember it......

Oh, and, try not to make it obvious you want rep. Kthxbai.

pikachumaster
09-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Me and my friend made it. Anyway I decided to put it here!

pikachumaster
09-10-2012, 03:03 AM
My friend showed me the idea. I was all,"Lets put it here!" He has a Hatena account
Ooops. I accidentaly double posted, sorry...

BreeZaps
09-10-2012, 03:10 AM
My friend showed me the idea. I was all,"Lets put it here!" He has a Hatena account

So you know the guy who made the flipnote... Sorry then if thats the case

Umbrony
09-10-2012, 03:13 AM

You should really check before you post these things. You can always use the copy and paste trick, which is copy and paste a story you want to post into your search bar, and see if It comes up anywhere else. If not, then it is safe to post it. Next time, instead of double posting, just select the edit post button at the bottom of the post. I'm sure you already knew that though. =P