PDA

View Full Version : World o' jokestas!

Roxas
09-11-2012, 01:08 AM
What if one day, you were playing games, but one day, you routinely go to sleep. Next day, you find the world in shambles and full of nonstop pranksters (the good army) And then the most offensive, permanent jokester army, the notorious Trolls (the bad army). You are not sure what side you should join. It's Now your choice to either join the jokesters or the trolls. For this thread... your first thing you should do, is choose a side. Then post the following objectives of your chosen faction. Do the opposite, you're automatically assigned to the other faction. These are your objectives:

Jokesters Trolls
Prank only the trolls- Jokesters. prank only the jokesters-trolls
save any jokesters pranked by trolls-jokesters. save any troll pranked by jokesters-trolls

main objective- main objective-
Recover the joke gem- jokesters. invade the jokester city- Trolls

Every gag is worth 10 HP and mega-gags (after performing 30 pranks) is worth 50 points

everyone is set up at 70 HP and you can only use mega-gags one at a time.

May the best side win. I'm Warchief (I intentionally borrow this from world of warcraft) And decide who's the winner. Ready....Set......Prank!!!! ( oh and the joke gem gives the user ultimate power in gags. I the warchief decide to choose the troll side the jokesters can invade the troll city,but must retrieve the joke gem first. To complete the objectives, you can only post an area saying you moved up one space for your faction then the next user can do the same and so on. The trolls can also retrieve the joke gem but must first invade the jokester city). Okay now begin. : Edit for the courtesy of CelestialNova

Umbrony
09-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Uh... Can you be more detailed with the rules and the objections, please? There is no way that anyone is gonna be able to understand this, I'm sorry. =/ I read it six times and I still don't get it. So can you edit that post please, and make the rules just make more sense?