PDA

View Full Version : Pokehumans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ferrospike
09-11-2012, 02:09 AM
In the great land of Kanto, all was peaceful. Little did everyone know that there was a secret government project going on. The world's top scientists gathered together for a top-secret project. They wished to make pokemon able to speak the human language.

After years of research, they thought that they found the perfect formula. However, the project went horribly wrong. Instead of the pokemon being able to speak the human language, they were turned into humans themselves! The scientists closed down the lab and locked the now called 'Pokehumans' in there. However, they escaped and are now roaming free.

The scientists found out about this and quickly set out in search for them. It's not easy to find a Pokehuman, however. They look completely normal. The scientists eventually gave up their search, figuring that the Pokehumans couldn't have survived long. However, the Pokehumans quickly adapted and went on, trying to live normal lives.

Well the plot will be keeped the same :)

Now to the app:

Name(Please normal name)
Age(No math problem, no negative age, and no decmials and fractions)
Likes(What he/she like)
Dislikes(What he/she dislike)
Attributes:
Strenght: 1-10
Will power:1-10
Evil tendase:1-5
Good tendase:1-5
AppreanceRealistic, don't make them stick out of a ground of a million people)
Personality(Be descriptive)

Now to the rules.

Well Novas rules but here is what Lyra and I added and the ones that you should know

*No god-modding
*No really short posts
*You must be active
*No whining
*Be Creative
*Please don't argue with:Lyra, and me
*A no is a no simple as that
*And most important of all! Have fun! That's so overused.

Ferrospike
09-11-2012, 02:22 AM
Just go on and copy and paste your old ones to save trouble if Ferro approved them. :3

Name: Emily Miyuki (MiMi) Nova

Pokemon my character used to be: Shiny Eevee

Appearance: Height: Five-foot nine Weight: 130 lbs. has Silver Eevee ears poking from out of hair, as she's a shiny Eevee. :3 and a tail that is silver as well. Toned with creamy skin. The toned part comes from extensive training in martial arts~! Wears thick framed glasses.

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Violet

Clothing: A red Hoodie with a plain light blue T-shirt underneath. Also a pair of blue Gym shorts on.

Neck: Dogtags that have her name and address, and a red collar.

Personality: (by true Pokemon tradition...) Rash; Quick tempered. Happily eats anything. Lives by the motto of doing anything to survive, also #YOLO. Hence why she tends not to think and dwell upon her actions, and just does them. Tends to act as a leader, and can be a bit bossy at times, leading her to be a loner 99% of the time.

No please use the new one

Umbrony
09-11-2012, 02:32 AM
No please use the new one

No problem. Here is a new submission!

Name: Emily Miyuki (MiMi) Nova

Pokemon Character used to be: Shiny Eevee

Appearance: Height: Five-foot nine Weight: 130 lbs. has Silver Eevee ears poking from out of hair, as she's a shiny Eevee. :3 and a tail that is silver as well. Toned with creamy skin. The toned part comes from extensive training in martial arts~! Wears thick framed glasses.

Dislikes: EVOL PEOPLE!!!! HATEFUL PEOPLE AND VEGETABLEZ

Strength: 3

Will Power: Off the charts!

Evil Tendancy: 0

Good Tendancy: also off the charts!
Hair color: Auburn

Eye color: Vivid Purple

Clothing: a red hoodie with a turquoise T-shirt underneath. Also a pair of blue gym shorts on. Goes barefoot most of the time.

Neck: Dogtags with her name and address, and a red collar

Personality: (by true Pokemon tradition...) Rash; Quick tempered. Happily eats anything. Lives by the motto of doing anything to survive, also #YOLO. Hence why she tends not to think and dwell upon her actions, and just does what comes to her mind, not thinking of the consequences or problems they may cause. Tends to act as a leader, and can be a bit bossy at times, leading her to be a loner 99% of the time.

(ugh, notes kept cutting off my edit. My bad. xD I had to do it manually. I went ahead and deleted the other one. Sorry for the trouble. XD)

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Name: Sakura "Cherry" Hinamori
Likes: The color pink, meeting other people, candy, parties, being happy.
Dislikes: Anything boring, mean people, things that are dirty, when things don't go her way.
Attributes:
Strength: 4
Will power: 3
Evil tendency:1
Good tendency: 4
Appearance: Sakura stands at around five foot four. Her skin is slightly tanned, and her physique is around average. Her hair is a light shade of pink and curls naturally. It reaches just a little bit below her shoulder. Some of it covers one of her eyes. Her eyes are a light shade of blue.
Personality: Sakura is very excitable and peppy. Almost nothing can make her sad. When she does get sad, however, she can be depressed. She's kind of spoiled, and is used to getting what she wants. She's also a perfectionist, and always tries to correct anything that she sees wrong, no matter what she's doing. She's kind of bipolar.
Pokemon your character used to be (seriously, how could this part be forgotten?): Skitty

So... yeah. This took a while to type and stuff.

CaptainRed1000
09-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Name: Ruben
Pokemon your character used to be: Meinfoo
Appearance: Blue eyes, red hair, Meinfoo-colored hooded jacket, black jeans, scars from scientists on arms and face.
Personality: Likes to fight, doesn't talk much. Ruben tends to keep his distance from most people, and doesn't like to be near others. He thinks more than he talks, and lives on his own. Easily angered, and shows no mercy. Never got over becoming human. Hates it.
Dislikes: Normal Humans
Attributes:
Strenght: 9
Willpower: 8
Evil tendase: 4
Good tendase: 3

Hope that's good enough :)

SuperPikachuTNT
09-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Can I Join
Pokemon used to be: pikachu
Name:SP
Dislikes : peopel hurting me
Attributes:
Strenght:6
Will power:9
Evil tendase:3
Good tendase:5
hair color: black
eye color: blue
shirt a pikachu on it
neck :neckless that has a lightning
pants: blue
Personality: he is very fun and dose not really talk he is kinda lazy (Like Me) he is very smart!!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/304691_422881651107753_416062420_n.jpg
My person sould look like this but he has hands and arms but i was to lazy to do it
(next time i will pm you it) (well did i make it in)

Ferrospike
09-11-2012, 11:30 PM
I accept Lyra and Nova and the others add to your personality

Ferrospike
09-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Name: Crimson
Pokemon used to be: Spirtomb
Dislikes: Cheerful people
Attributes:
Will power:7
Evil tendase:4
Good tendase:2
Appreance:
Eye coler: Brown with a hint of purple
Heigth: 6'6
Weight:210
Clothes: Ah back hoody that is torn at some places
Personality: He hates his life down right and he does not keep it secret. He hated that he changed into a human because he likes to hurt humans. He like to play parnks on those people who are stupid enough to trust him. But if you have the patiance and look deep in him he is a carring person. If you make it that far with him you'll have a really close friend.

I accept myself lol but yeah.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Lol, Ferro, I can tell our characters won't get along.

super dill
09-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I would love to join!
Name:Sam
Pokemon Character used to be:Scraggy
Dislikes:Getting yelled at.
Attributes:
Strength:7
Will power:10
Evil Tendase:2
Good Tendase:5
Apearence:Tan body color,Yellow long sleeve shirt,Wide eyes,Orange pants.
Eye color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
Personalty:Full of himself and a little bit of a coward but is very kind to others ,He loves to make new friends and loves to make corny jokes and loves to grin a lot!
So Did I make it!

super dill
09-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Wow i love all of the characters this going to be epic!

CaptainRed1000
09-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Hey, Ferrospike, I edited my character. Is it acceptable?

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Dill your good to go and Red please be more descriptive on is personality it seems to me he just deals with people

CaptainRed1000
09-12-2012, 02:17 AM
How about now, Ferrospike?

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Your set and the courant accepted list is:
CelestialNova
Pokemon Trainer Lyra
CaptianRed1000
Super Dill
Ferrospike
Glaceon Girly
CaptainRed1000

Last edit: 9/12

Champion Cynthia
09-12-2012, 09:40 PM
I would join but I can't be active. I can only be on a computer for 2 hours a day now >.>

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 09:43 PM
I would join but I can't be active. I can only be on a computer for 2 hours a day now >.>

Just post something that is close to the plot every 3 days if you can't post everyday CC.

Champion Cynthia
09-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Okay this is mine

Name(Please normal name)
Likes(What he/she like)
Attributes:

It is pro :cool:

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Okay this is mine

Name(Please normal name)
Likes(What he/she like)
Attributes:

It is pro :cool:

Your kidding right?

SuperPikachuTNT
09-12-2012, 10:16 PM
well can i join now :confused:

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh wait sorry lad

edit: Add to looks and personality SP

Glace
09-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Name: Icy
Dislikes: Fires, cannibalism, and reading
Attributes:
Strength: 8
Willpower: 10
Evil Tendase: 1
Good Tendase: 5
Appearance: Sky blue hair, blue dress, blue pearl necklace, snowflake earrings, blue boots, . Oh, and blue eyes.
Personality: Doesn't like anyone with torches or wearing red or orange. Likes to talk alot and get off-topic. Very forgiving, doesn't like battle, but embraces it when needed.
Pokemon you used to be: Spheal

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Attributes:
Evil Tendase: 3
Good Tendase: 9
Appearance: Sky blue hair, blue dress, blue pearl necklace, snowflake earrings, blue boots, . Oh, and blue eyes.
Personality: Doesn't like anyone with torches or wearing red or orange. Likes to talk alot and get off-topic. Very forgiving, doesn't like battle, but embraces it when needed.

Looks fine to me so accepted

Glace
09-12-2012, 11:42 PM
So am I good or should I edit something? I'm okay with anything:)

Ferrospike
09-12-2012, 11:43 PM
So am I good or should I edit something? I'm okay with anything:)

If you want the Evil/Good thing is a scale from 1-5. So you can change that if you want

Glace
09-12-2012, 11:49 PM
If you want the Evil/Good thing is a scale from 1-5. So you can change that if you want

K! Lemme edit that real quick

CaptainRed1000
09-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Edited, again. Is it good?

Ferrospike
09-13-2012, 01:26 AM
Name: Ruben
Pokemon your character used to be: Meinfoo
Appearance: Blue eyes, red hair, Meinfoo-colored hooded jacket, black jeans, scars from scientists on arms and face.
Personality: Likes to fight, doesn't talk much. Ruben tends to keep his distance from most people, and doesn't like to be near others. He thinks more than he talks, and lives on his own. Easily angered, and shows no mercy. Never got over becoming human. Hates it.
Dislikes: Normal Humans
Attributes:
Willpower: 8
Evil tendase: 4
Good tendase: 3

Hope that's good enough :)

Accepted lad

CaptainRed1000
09-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Yay! (insert words to reach the 10 character min.)

SuperPikachuTNT
09-13-2012, 01:56 AM
well how about now i been trying to work on it but ya and very sorry for inkoing you p.s i am a bad speller i really amit that
and i am only in the 5th grade

Ferrospike
09-13-2012, 01:57 AM
well how about now i been trying to work on it but ya and very sorry for inkoing you p.s i am a bad speller i really amit that
and i am only in the 5th grade

Its no trouble lad

SuperPikachuTNT
09-13-2012, 02:57 AM
no wait thats not what i ment the qustino was did i make it in???? well this is my first rp so i hope i make it in u can pm me it to or who ever is help make this

Glace
09-13-2012, 03:17 AM
Attributes:
Evil Tendase: 1
Good Tendase: 5

Here's my edit!

Gazzbonazza10
09-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Name: Gaz Hardini
Likes: good food, a good laugh and quiet abit of sport and then theres card games (such as Poker)
Dislikes: Rugby, talking in front of a large group (in excess of 15 or 20 people) and scientists
Attributes:
Strenght: 7
Will power: 8
Evil tendase: 1 (can't it be 0)
Good tendase: 4
Appreance: Spiky Hair, deep Blue Eyes, Tracksuit bottoms, some nice white trainers that glisten in sunlight and a t-Shirt that fits well.
Personality: Sore Loser (some of the time) but very good with numbers, so always making a point about that when someone needs a hand with anything like that (i.e. Math Homework and the like) also outside of a competitive situation, he just love to be jokey and have a laugh, and he is always falling over, but that just adds to the laughter he can 'try' to create.

Pokemon he used to be: Squirtle

Leafeon
09-14-2012, 12:23 AM
um confused ....

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-14-2012, 12:28 AM
What do you mean, Skitty? What's confusing?

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 01:12 AM
Ugh... sorry for double posting. Just a notice, this RP will start in two days.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 02:11 AM
This is kinda late...
Name: Kevin
Dislikes: Violence and not getting to use his devices
Strength:8
Willpower:7
Evil Tendase:1
Appearance: Short black hair and black eyes. Has glasses. Is 5'0. Has jeans and wears a Pikachu shirt
Personality: Nice but gets mad easily. He likes Pikachu and will go crazy if he sees one. He has decent tae kwon do skills (Does'nt matter though) He will quickly ask out a girl if he likes her. Can play viola and piano.

I can still help right? I was told time ago by Lyra I could help.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 02:14 AM
This is kinda late... Stinking double posting...
Name: Kevin
Pokemon used to be: Pikachu
Dislikes: Violence and not getting to use his devices
Strength:8
Willpower:7
Evil Tendase:1
Appearance: Short black hair and black eyes. Has glasses. Is 5'0. Has jeans and wears a Pikachu shirt
Personality: Nice but gets mad easily. He likes Pikachu and will go crazy if he sees one. He has decent tae kwon do skills (Does'nt matter though) He will quickly ask out a girl if he likes her. Can play viola and piano.

I can still help right? I was told time ago by Lyra I could help.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 03:01 AM
Yeah, you can help, pikachu. Ferro's disappeared, and I need help accepting applications. And I thought I edited that post! I meant to put three days! Ugh! It's hard running a RP on a DS.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 03:13 AM
I posted my application really late than I did on PMD: The Shadow Bandit. I was the 2nd one!(Not counting you.) If SuperPikachu hasn't been accepted, then I accept him.

Glace
09-15-2012, 03:27 AM
Yeah, you can help, pikachu. Ferro's disappeared, and I need help accepting applications. And I thought I edited that post! I meant to put three days! Ugh! It's hard running a RP on a DS.

Do you know where Ferro's gone? :/

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 03:40 AM
Ferro is probably offline.

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Name: Emile Jackson
Pokémon character used to be: Mr. Mime
Dislikes: Annoying people, unclean things.
Attributes:
Will power: 9
Evil tendency: 2
Good tendency: 4
Appearance: Emile stands at 6ft3 and has dark blue hair that is short-medium. His skin is very pale and his eyes are a piercing blue.
Personality: Emile is a friendly type and always tries to be helpful towards others. He dislikes things that aren't clean and has a tendency to clean them. He is also quite brave and will gladly take a hit for someone ( especially a female ;) ). Emile is also somewhat of a perfectionist.

Thanks for reading! :D

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey there, dude! You are accepted. I can tell our characters are going to be awesome friends~

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Thank you Lyra :D I am sure they will become the best of friends! :P

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Yay! Friends are awesome.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi guys sorry for being M.I.A

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Yay, Ferro! You're alive! Now I don't have to be responsible

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 02:04 PM
I based my characters appearance on me in real life. Except the fact that I'm Mexican-American. Anyway, I think we're gonna make it through this RP without any problems! I hope...

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 02:14 PM
They sure are! :D

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 02:17 PM
I base my characters off of myself, too! :p

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 02:20 PM
If we follow the plot we set, this will be a long RP. Then again, I'll rack up posts!

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 02:22 PM
I have based characters on myself before. It does work well, however this time I wanted to try something a little different and base it only mildly on myself :)

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Cool! Anyway, this time I will not use a hyperactive Pikachu person because that would be weird. I don't know why I did that in Lyra's first RP.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Lol. My characters are, like, exactly like me. Jb knows more about some of my characters.

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 02:43 PM
That I do :P but they're all great people! :D

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Wow... I feel like I should make my own RP.

Glace
09-15-2012, 02:52 PM
My only problem is that I'll be posting from an iPod because I'm not allowed to go on my laptop! So if I take forever...you know why. :P

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 02:59 PM
It's okay! I've been using my DS for who knows how long.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 03:01 PM
My only problem is that I'll be posting from an iPod because I'm not allowed to go on my laptop! So if I take forever...you know why. :P
Ok. OMG, I quoted you! That's such an honor! On Saturdays, around 9:30 to 11:00 am Central Time, and Mondays and Fridays around 6:30 to 8:30 - 45, I'll be gone.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Can you guys plot because I'm in the mood for it

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Huh? What?

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 05:16 PM
What does that mean? Lyra, I caught up to you in posts.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Oh gosh, pikachu.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 05:26 PM
What the hell?

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 05:40 PM
I was pointing it out. I love the color red.

super dill
09-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Reds awesome but i hate hate the blood color red i get a little dizzy....

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Oh. Sorry. But yes, I like it.

super dill
09-15-2012, 05:53 PM
My Favorite color would be Navy Blue

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Not the thread guys

super dill
09-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Sorry right time to be on topic thanks ferro.

super dill
09-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Sorry, right, time to be on topic, thanks ferro.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Fun Fact: This RP is gonna be way longer than PMD: The Shadow Bandit. Yup. When me and Lyra came up with the story, we decided to add a little something to make it longer. Is that on topic, Ferro?

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Yes Pika and now can we plot for the characters?

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Wow pm......

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Ok lets plot the character!

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Well ok then just please list Relationship, friends and foes info

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Meep. Pikachu, can you resend me everything we talked about? I had to empty my inbox twice.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:08 PM
To Crimson:
Relationship: Good luck with that
Friends: You have to have patiance and a lot of will power
Foes: Pretty much almost everyone

On a side note Crimson is baisedof a darker me basicaly much much more evi;/

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:10 PM
This is for my character Sam(Epic name)!
Relationship:I guess likes one of the characters very much(i know who!).
Friends:Everyone
Foes:None.
I this good?

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Ok, Lyra. I'll do it.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Good I can see Sam trying his best to become friends with Crimson

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah but its going to be hard but Sam will not give up!

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah just he/she needs to be careful he can well was a Spirtomb

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Sakura is going to try and be friends with everybody! Woo hoo!

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:18 PM
HE is not scared he always looks forward for a challenge!

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Go Friendly People!

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 06:21 PM
FRIENDLY PEOPLE FTW!!! Anyway, my character will try to make lots of new friends and I might make him have a crush on someone (If there is more than one girl. If there isn't then I'll make an NPC maybe). *Winks*

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 06:32 PM
YAY FRIENDLY AND BIPOLAR PEOPLE! And don't forget about Nova! She's still in this too! I think.

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Emile will just sit back to start with and when he finds people worth being friends with, he will be friends with them :)

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:35 PM
My person may get a crush on someone NPC or actule person I don't know yet

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Sam likes a person very much(not telling who)in the RP Aand I like a person on the fourms(never telling who)She will never be Named!

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:47 PM
lol dill but ok I can work with that.

super dill
09-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Cool.....Awesome......Rad!

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh yeah I'm gonna pu the cut off for apps and the start of this thing on 22 of September

super dill
09-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Ok that's pretty cool!

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Ferro, I said I was going to start this on the seventeenth. Let's find a day right in between those two dates.

Umbrony
09-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Actually, it seems that this thread is going more or less off the topic of RP, and is becoming a chat thread.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 07:07 PM
20th then Lyra and Nova they got back on track because of my epicness

super dill
09-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Yeah lets get back on topic.

Umbrony
09-15-2012, 07:36 PM
20th then Lyra and Nova they got back on track because of my epicness

Why not just accept a certain number of submissions and just start the RP? Too many submissions may be a problem. Too disorganized. The thread might be closed if the staff sees its just all this talking.

super dill
09-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Thats true i say we pick just 10!

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah I agree but have a lot I mean a lot of other stuff to do but ok dill and lets start then today if we want to do this.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Ok Ferro... I guess...

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Well then lets see what Lyra thinks Pika

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 09:28 PM
So... we start today? Oh gosh... This is so soon!

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Well if we do it will get rid of the chance of this getting locked AGAIN

Glace
09-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Icy is only friends with ppl without fire. And I had to read all the posts...are we starting right now then?

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 09:33 PM
I guess Glacy(if I may call you that lol)

Glace
09-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Don't really care :P

Shantae
09-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Reading all the post, and this is getting no where. (Plus this thread is like chat discussion thread. ._.)
Seriously folks, once I see all post in here. I feel, you guys are just posting here in-order increase your post count.

C'mon. Just start this RP already. You know the drill. Jeez.
(Not to be mean to everyone in here. I'm just saying.)

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Ferro is right. If we do not start now we will risk that chance of getting stupid submissions getting this thread locked.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Ok then lets rock I guess I'll start. Fine with you guys?

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Ok. Let's do this. *Kicks down door*

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Let's get this show on the road! Meep.

Ferrospike
09-15-2012, 09:53 PM
He sat there looking into the distance of looking for a town, a house, Pokemon center anything that might make this next night enjoable but knowing his luck he won't find anything. This then came true he did not find anything not even a good tree he can sleep on. Oh well thats my luck. He then just sat down infront of a tree. He then started looking at his backpack and he found some food. He took it out and started eating"Man why do I still like this crap."

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Sakura looked around and sighed. "There's nothing to do..." She skipped around and looked for anybody she could hang out with. Eventually, she found someone sitting under a tree. She smiled and walked behind the tree. Time to have some fun... She climbed up the tree and sat on a branch. She hung upside down on the branch and laughed. "Hello there! How are you? What's your name?" She didn't care who she met, as long as she could talk to someone. I hope he's nice... She giggled and smiled.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Kevin walked down the path. "Man. No houses." He then saw a faint light. "Huh? What's that? I hope it's some sort of building. He had nowhere else to go after, the incident. He ran but it was just a pokemon. "Dang." He continued walking. "I wish I knew where I was going..." He then remembered. Thats it! Kevin dug in his backpack and found a Pokegear. He turned it on and saw where he was. "Hmm... It says I'm between Pallet Town and Cinnabar Island." He ran towards Pallet Town.

Glace
09-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Icy sighed. She still hasn't gotten used to being a human even though she'd been one for a while now. As she took her stroll through the forest, she noticed a tree out in the distance and two others sitting there. Well, why not? I'm bored. Icy dashed over closer to the tree, then had a closer glance at them. Icy grinned. They seemed nice. She walked over and smiled again. "Hiyas! I'm Icy. What's your names?"

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Kevin saw 3 people near a tree. He got closer and looked at them "Hmm... Two girls and a guy. One for me, one for him." He said to himself. Kevin walked up to them and said, "Hello. I'm Kevin. Who're you guys?" Kevin leaned against the tree.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Sakura looked at the people who walked up to her and smiled. She jumped off of the tree branch and landed on her feet. I've still got it... "Hi, there! My name is Sakura! Nice to meet you." She brushed some of her hair out of her face and laughed. She smiled again and looked around. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" She really hoped that she had found someone to be friends with. It got boring when she was alone.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-15-2012, 10:53 PM
hears my remake and pika masters i can still get in
Can I Join
Name:SP
Dislikes : peopel hurting me
Attributes:
Strenght:6
Will power:9
Evil tendase:3
Good tendase:5
hair color: black
eye color: blue
shirt a pikachu on it
neck :neckless that has a lightning
pants: blue
Personality: he is very fun and dose not really talk he is kinda lazy (Like Me) he is very smart!!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/304691_422881651107753_416062420_n.jpg
My person sould look like this but he has hands and arms but i was to lazy to do it

Jbsundown
09-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Emile Jackson
In the park

Emile woke up from his nap on the grass. It was a relaxing thing being able to sleep on the grass on a day like today. He sat up and looked around and saw that there were a few people sat over by a tree. "I'll sit by and see what they do before going over." He though. Emile was generally cautious about new people. He never liked to go over and talk to people when he didn't know what they were like. As he watched a boy walked over and leant against the tree. That made four, two guys and two girls. Perhaps they all new each other? Maybe they were just common humans. Although, they seemed to have a strange aura about them that gave off the impression that there was more to them than met the eye. "I'll definitely watch this then..." Emile thought as he sat there, and watched.

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 11:07 PM
"Ok! Let's be friends!" Kevin replied. He wanted to have friends badly, as he had been very lonely lately. "What do you think?" He had his Pokegear, ready to register numbers. He waited for their response.

(SP, yes you can join.)

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Sakura smiled. She had always wanted to find someone to be her friend. She looked at Kevin's Pokegear curiously. She didn't have one. She lost it somewhere. "Yay! I love making new friends! But I don't have one of... those." She pointed at the Pokegear. She went through her backpack and sighed. Yep... I lost it. "Oh well... Do you want some candy?" She pulled out a chocolate bar and broke it in half, handing the smaller part to the boy. She put the bigger half in her mouth.

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Sam Woke up and felt very dizzy He woke up in the middle of a field wondering what happened Sam kept on walking until he saw a big tree with saw people there.'Why do i have the strangest feeling' he thought 'who cares' he said to himself.He walked up to them and said 'Hey im um.....Sam yeah just call me Sam anyway hi i was wondering if you want to be friends i dont have any well not that i remember of but Hi' Sam said laughing!

SuperPikachuTNT
09-15-2012, 11:21 PM
sp wakes up in the mornig and says what happend he walks in the forest and says i turend to a HUMAN go walk around and sees Kevin and walks to him and wonder whare are we

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 11:24 PM
"Sure! Why not?" Kevin ate the chocolate. "Here." Kevin dug in his backpack and pulled out anpther PokeGear and gave it to Sakura. This time a pink one. "I have lots of these. You can have it. And thanks for the chocolate!" Kevin then continued to enjoy the candy, before swallowing it. "I bet you guys don't know where we are." Kevin turned to the boy who asked him a question. "We are... Somewhere near Pallet Town. Let's go to Pallet Town guys!"

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:27 PM
'Whoa can i have one 'Sam Asked!They Look really cool!

Glace
09-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Icy watched Sakura and Kevin talking. She felt lonely and decided to talk. "Does anybody know who he is?" Icy pointed at the guy sitting at the tree. Nobody answered. Oh, well. She turned to the newcomer. "Hi! I'm Icy! Nice to meet you!" She gave Sam her biggest cheesy smile and held her hand out to him.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-15-2012, 11:30 PM
sp says me to me to and can i have a poke gear but the coler light blue

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:32 PM
"Hey nice to meet you*shakes her hand*Im Sam*Smiled really big but then to a grin*Whos the lazy bones sleeping in the tree!"

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 11:37 PM
"Sure!" Kevin gave a Pokegear to everyone. "There. Your own Pokegears. I know. I'm a nice guy." Kevin thought, I'm making a good first impression aren't I? "Hey, SP" He turned to SP. "Let's be friends! I'm Kevin. The Pokegear is my treat."

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2012, 11:37 PM
Sakura smiled and took the Pokegear from Kevin. "Yay! Thank you! Oh my gosh, it's pink! It matches my hair!" She looked around and smiled. "Let's go!" She started walking off in a random direction before realizing that she didn't know where to go. She turned back to look at Kevin. "Um... do you know where to go?"

Glace
09-15-2012, 11:38 PM
(Hey, going shopping will be back.)

SuperPikachuTNT
09-15-2012, 11:38 PM
sp says hi and says my name is sp says thanks to Kevin and shure we can be friend*and shaks hand with sam and Kevin*

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Sam buds in "Where are we going and Hi im Sam*Puts out his hand*man this is nice i love the outdoors!"

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Oh hi the name is Sam*puts out hand to Kevin too*also and can i have one of those Pokegears!*Smiles*!

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 11:43 PM
"Yeah, Sakura. Pallet Town is that way." Kevin pointed north. "I'm kind of a genius. Come on! Let's go to Pallet Town. It's the closest city/town from here. It may be small but it's a great place to be! Man, I sound like an advertisement. Anyway, you wanna go?"

SuperPikachuTNT
09-15-2012, 11:46 PM
can i come with you Kevin

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:46 PM
"hello can i go please i want to go please and have one of those poke thingys"!

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 11:50 PM
"Ok you two! Here's the PokeGear." Kevin handed a Pokegear to him. "Let's go!" Kevin started walking away toward Pallet Town. "Let's do this guys!"

super dill
09-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Ok*Runs a head of everyone*Hey guys here's a funny joke Can i axew you guys a question!Thats was really funny right!

pikachumaster
09-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Kevin stared at him. "Hehehe! That was funny!" He tried to force laughter onto his face. Man this guy sucks... "What's your name anyway?"

SuperPikachuTNT
09-15-2012, 11:59 PM
you got it walks with Kevin

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 12:00 AM
(Okay, I can't NOT point this out, but some of you guys are breaking one of the rules... No really short posts)

Sakura looked at everybody and smiled. "Let's go!" She quickly shoved the Pokegear in her backpack and laughed. "Come on you Slowpokes! Get it? Slowpokes?" She laughed at her own joke and walked ahead. She didn't watch where she was going and tripped over a log. She screamed as she fell on the ground. She stood up and dusted herself off. "Ow... Stupid log."

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Kevin ran to Sakura. "Are you okay?" He kicked the log into a tree and continued walking. He abrubptly stopped. "Wait, guys, I just realized this. We should exchange phone numbers! How about it?" Kevin gave them his number.

super dill
09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
The name is Sam and I'm the funniest guy in the world *looks at sakura*are you ok*giggles a little*so what to do when we get to pallet town I'm going to have something to eat! Anyway,*looks In pocket and finds a token*sweet I found cash!Oh here 's my number*gives them his number*

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 12:22 AM
He was still a human.
Goddamit!
For the past few months, Ruben had been hoping that becoming a human was just a nightmare.
It wasnt.
This is pathetic. Humans are pathetic. Why am i cursed with being one?
He missed his family, the one he had before becoming human. Now, he couldnt approach them without them thinking he was going to catch them like a pokemon trainer. His mother and two sisters, taken away from him because of the stupid humans. I wont stand for this!

(sorry im a little late)

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Emile Jackson

Emile saw that the increasingly large number of people had began to head northwards. Emile thought about whether or not he should follow them. If he were to follow, he could maybe find out more about why they seemed so odd to him. But if he didn't follow, he wouldn't find out and he would always be thinking about wht would have happened if he had followed. So he stood up, and slowly followed the group being careful not to make it too obvious he was following them. After a couple of minutes the group stopped, it seemed that the girl with the pink hair had fallen over. A boy went and helped her up, kicking the log aside in doing so.
"What are these people doing?" Thought Emile. He was still unsure whether or not they were decent enough people to go and talk to.

super dill
09-16-2012, 12:29 AM
*looks around*I feel like someones following us. Looks like It was just my imaganation but still do you guys think I'm awesome or what!

SuperPikachuTNT
09-16-2012, 12:34 AM
and sorry lyra but i don't have much to say(did i speld your name wrong sorry if i did)
hold on wates your number Kevin hears my number 51014015450 ( that not my real phone number) runs to Kevin and says hi to Kevin says hear Kevin sp gave his number to Kevin

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Kevin gave SP his phone number (2394623484 not really) and started walking again. In time the town started getting closer. "We are almost there guys! But, let's take a rest break." Kevin sat down and drank some water. "Refreshing. I've got some more bottles if you guys want some."

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Sakura looked around and smiled. It's nice that I made some friends... She walked ahead of the ground and whistled. She turned around and noticed that someone was following them. She walked back and walked up to the boy. "Hi there! How are you? What's your name?"

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 01:01 AM
Emile Jackson

Emile saw that the group had started walking again so naturally he follwed them. He decided that they seemed nice people, or at least nice to each other, so he walked in a more obvious place. Slightly hoping he would be seen. Then the girl with the pink hair turned around and looked straight at him.
"Woops......." thought Emile.
She walked over to him slightly skipping giving the essence that she was very light on her feet. As she got closer he could see that she was about a foot smaller than he was and had naturally curly pink har that fell just beneath her shoulders.
"Hi there! How are you? What's your name?" she asked.
"Uhmm... Hi, I'm Emile, I'm okay I guess. You?"

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 01:16 AM
He noticed people around him and he could try to make what do they call it friends? He then sprinted off towards the are he heard the voices. He then saw a couple of people and he smiled. They will think I'm bad because how I look. It's quiet depressing how he lives most of his rotten live.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Sakura looked up at Emile and smiled. "My name is Sakura! Why are you following us? Do you want to be friends?" She went into her backpack and pulled out some candy. She smiled again and handed it to the boy. "Here! You can have it!" She bent down and picked up a flower. She put it in her hair and giggled. Then she skipped a little to keep up with everyone.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 01:27 AM
He blushed and took the candy "Hi..............I'm ah Spir-" He caught himself there. Man I need to get better in this."Crimson, thanks for the candy" He gave her a nervouse smile"So how are you?" Really? Really? 'How are you?' man I suck at being a human

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Ruben went into town. Everyone there tried to stay away from him. Understandable. Why wouldnt they be nervous about a guy with scars on his face and arms? Ruben despised all of them. He walked through, and decided that he was going to have his revenge, on every human in the world, one way or another.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 01:56 AM
(Ferro, that post was directed at Jb. You kind of ninja'd me. :p)

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Emile Jackson

"Uh... Hi, Sakura. Okay, I guess we'll be friends..." Emile answered, deliberately avoiding the 'why are you fokkowing us' question. The girl, Sakura seemed nice enough so far. But there was no doubt she wasn't a common human. However now wasn't the correct time to mention anything at all.
She put her hand into her bag and brought out a bar of chocolate which Emile took automatically and quickly said, "Thanks."
The girl giggled a bit and picked up a flower which she placed in her hair. She then skipped off to join the rest of the group.
Emile just stood there, watching her go. He thought about following her. But was nervous about the others that were in the group. Meeting people for the first time always made him a bit uneasy. So Emile just decided to stand there, awkwardly, and unwrap the chocolate. He ate the bar and thought "Screw it." and walked after the group. But still maintaining his previous distance from them.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Sakura looked back at Emile. He was still walking far away from them. And he never answered one of her questions! She walked back towards him and pushed him towards the front of the group. "Come on! Don't be shy! And you never answered one of my questions!" She brushed some of her hair out of her face. She looked up at Emile and smiled. "We won't bite!" She sighed when some more of her hair got in her face. She put the bit of hair behind her ear. "So tell me why you were following us!"

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 02:50 AM
Emile Jackson

The girl walked back to him and attemped to push him forward, he helped her along by just walking a bit quicker and taking larger steps.
"Oh? What question was that?" He knew full well what question it was. She asked it again. There was no way out this time. How could he word this, without sounding creepy?
"I was.... Checking you out?"
Nope. Complete fail of choosing words.
"But not like that!" he quickly added. "I just wanted to see if you were alright or not. But you seem alright to me." He added with a smile.
By now he had been 'pushed' up to the group by Sakura.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 03:05 AM
Sakura looked up at Emile and smiled. "Oh. Okay~" She started skipping around again. She saw a Pidgey and giggled. She ran after it and tried to catch it. The bird flew onto a tree branch and sat down on its nest. Sakura frowned and jumped onto the branch and sat next to the nest. She looked at the nest and giggled. Then she gasped and looked at Emile. "Um... this isn't what it looks like!" She hoped he wouldn't figure out her secret. She picked the flower out of her hair and twirled it around in her fingers.

Glace
09-16-2012, 03:28 AM
(Sry for not posting for a bit)
Icy had followed silently. She knew no one knew that she was actually a Spheal, but something happened...I'll never forget. Icy looked at her new friends. Well, not really. Icy had barely chatted with a few of them. One of them...looked like a human Pokemon herself. Sakura. Another one, Kevin, gave everyone a Pokegear. Hers was blue. Icy looked at it, and sighed. Then she saw a building out in the distance. Nobody was paying attention. Nobody here knew she existed.Why not? Icy strayed off towards the strange lab in the distance. Little did she know it was the home of those who turned her into a human.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-16-2012, 04:07 AM
we amost thar yet my new feet are killing me and i am hungry to whate pople eat how sp sits down and and drank some water in his backpack his backpack was white

Glace
09-16-2012, 04:13 AM
we amost thar yet my new feet are killing me and i am hungry to whate pople eat how sp sits down and and drank some water in his backpack his backpack was white

(Do you know if anybody else is on? Otherwise, I'll be seein you tomorrow.)

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Ruben walked through the town, thinking about how he could get his revenge, when he saw a girl who was walking towards the lab where they had been captured and transformed. "Hey! I would advise you dont go there!" he shouted.

Glace
09-16-2012, 04:18 AM
(Apparently there are.)
Icy heard shouting behind her coming from the direction she came from. She turned around. "...don't...in...there... After realizing that he was saying "Don't go in there", Icy looked longingly at the building, then ran back over to the boy that warned her. "Thank you." She whispered to him. "You're Ruben, right?"

(Sorry bout that. XP)

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 04:20 AM
He stood there just bending over a his prey. He could not figure this human thing out. He looked at himself and saw his clothes was torn. "I can`t acted human I just " He noticed people comimg closer.

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 04:32 AM
(GG, I wasnt at the tree)

The girl knew his name. "Yeah, I'm Ruben. Who are you and how did you know my name?"

Glace
09-16-2012, 05:02 AM
He was right. How did she know his name? "I, um...just had a feeling your name was Ruben. You look like one..." Icy trailed off. It was so much easier talking as a Spheal then as a human. "Ok, I got nothing." Icy laughed nervously. She felt embarrassed, confused even... How did I know? "Let's ignore that."

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 05:23 AM
"Riiiiight..."
Ruben studied her face, then the realization came. "You were a Pokemon, weren't you?"

super dill
09-16-2012, 09:43 AM
"I cant wait to get to pallet you guys i feel like i can actually be a somebody well im in a way but you guys get the idea right and maybe we can see the best professor in the world Professor Oak" Sam said "Hey guys here's a really good joke he it goes How do you feel today Mr.Swellow Oh i feel Swellow"He *Fell on the floor laughing*"Man thats my favorite" he said.

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Emile Jackson

The girl, Sakura, was acting very strange. She started chasing a Pidgey around so Emile decided to follow her. After they had walked a fair distance from the others the Pidgey flew into a tree. Sakura frowned. "Go on... Do something...." Thought Emile. She leaped onto the branch in an unhuman like way. Emile smiled. Now it was definite that she was not human. "But best not to say incase she thinks I'll hurt her though." Emile thought. She gasped and turned around claiming that it was 'not what it looked like'. Emile smiled. "Yes, yes it sure is what it looks like." Emile thought.
"What do you mean? To me it just looks like you've got a damn good jump! But you'd best get down, before you hurt yourself." Emile smiled at the girl. Hoping that she would believe his excuse. She seemed too friendly but that was a good thing. He felt much more comfortable when he was around people who were hugely friendly and spoke a lot. That way he got to know them easier and the conversation flowed better.

super dill
09-16-2012, 11:17 AM
*Sam turned around*"Hey Dose anyone know where Emile and Sakura are"?*Sam looks around*"There they are"!"Hey Guys We Are Almost AT Pallet Town Come On!"

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 12:50 PM
The people are startingto get closer and he started to panic. He can`t just disappear he killed a Pokemo. He slowly started to think how he can get out of this one. He picked up the bird and threw it into a bush. He looked at himself and noticed his clothes look like he has been fighting something. He thought quick amd decided that ot won`t make a diffrence, his name is Crimson after all. He then saw two people coming closer, and closer. Then one of them jumped on a branch"What the hell? He was intregud and walked over to them. "Hello?
°

super dill
09-16-2012, 01:03 PM
"Whos that dude*runs to dude*Hey I'm Sam *puts out hand*whoa what happened to your cloths did you get beat up?Anyway, what's your name, you look like a dude who hates the world anyway hey"Sam smiles."Let me show you my friends there really nice you will like them I just know it ".

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 02:40 PM
(Dill my person is near Emile and Lyra's person)

super dill
09-16-2012, 03:01 PM
(Yeah I ran to emile and Lyra 's people)

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Sakura looked down at Emile and smiled. "So... you don't think I'm weird?" She put the flower back into her hair. I hope he's not lying... She jumped down from the branch and landed on her feet. I hope he doesn't think that was weird... She skipped over to Emile and giggled. She noticed that there was someone else nearby. She looked at the other boy and smiled. "Hello!"

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 03:52 PM
He noticed that the girl saw him and said hello to him. He was unsure but he needed something of a friend he afte all is not the person people like to spend time with. Ok how can I say this..........Ah ok lets try this. He then stepped forward and said "Hello there, I'm Spri-" That was close "Crimson nice to meet you."

Glace
09-16-2012, 03:54 PM
"Then what are you?" she blurted out.
Whoops. That came out wrong.
"Yeah. I suppose you could say that..." Icy trailed off again. "I used to be a Spheal."
Then she studied Ruben's face carefully. "Hey! You were a Pokemon yourself, weren't you?"

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 03:58 PM
"Okay, guys! Pallet Town!" Kevin pointed at Pallet Town. "Why does it seem like we have been walking hours? (Breaking the fourth wall here). Anyway, Pallet Town is home to the Professor Oak Research Laboratory. It is also home to Red, the legendary Pokemon Trainer, and Blue's, the former Champion before Red's houses." It was a small town though. "Hopefully we'll find somewhere to stay."

super dill
09-16-2012, 03:59 PM
*Sam stomach grumbled*"Ok guys we introduced us to him now cannn wee please go to pallet so we can get something to eat because i dont think i can stand one more minute without food and sakura please walk away again i really want to get to pallet and i dont want to leave anyone behind" Sam smiled "Hey Dude do you want to come with us were travailing so do you want to"? Sam Asked!

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Emile Jackson

Sakura asked whether he found her weird or not. As a human, he probably would however as he is not a human he found it quite normal.
"No, you're alright." He said. She jumped down and giggled again, landing cat-like on the ground. She looked past his shoulder and said hello to someone, Emile turned around. The boy looked strange, Emile decided to just play it safe and say "Hello." To the boy, "now just sit back and see what he's like" Emile thought.
The boy claimed he was called Crimson. He gave off the same aura as the others did. But this time it was different. Emile was unsure about this boy. He hadn't tried anything yet so Emile guessed he was okay, but he wasn't going to let his guard down.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Sakura sighed in relief and smiled. She looked at the other boy curiously. It seemed like he was lying about his name. And he did look kind of weird. She shrugged and waved at him. "How are you?" He seems kind of weird. Maybe I should keep an eye on him... She sighed and looked around bored. She went into her backpack and got some more candy. She giggled and put it in her mouth.

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Emile Jackson

Sakura had an inquisitive expression on her face as if she were deep in thought, perhaps she was trying to figure something out about the boy. She asked him how he was and then she went back into her backpack and picked out some more chocolate. "How much has she got!?" Thought Emile.
"Don't eat too much." Said Emile. "It won't do you any good to eat lots of it." He hoped that she would realise that he was just looking out for her, and not that he wanted her to be deprived of something she liked so much.
He smiled at her and then looked at Crimson and waited for his response to Sakura's question.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 05:58 PM
He can tell they have sencond thoughts about him and he was not sure why. He could also tell that the girl was not human. No person can jump that high. He grinned and looked at his clothes "Oh yeah sorry about this. " He pointed at his torn hoddy and jeans "Kidda had a rough day finding something worth eating." As he said that the hint of purple in his eyes flickerd.

super dill
09-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Oh can i have some sakura please i will die if you don't PLEASE!Anyway Crimson will you come with us the more the merrier right.We should hurry up to the group i just cant wait lets go!

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Sakura looked at Emile and laughed. "I'll be fine!" She turned to look at Crimson and tilted her head. What does that mean? He's weird... She yawned and climbed up a tree. She looked at it and smiled. It was a cherry tree that was just starting to bloom. She picked some of the blossoms and smiled again. "My nickname is Cherry! Did you know that?" She hung upside down on one of the tree branches and laughed.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-16-2012, 07:00 PM
c'mon lets go to that place with that house with the willmill SP ran weant to the house

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
He laughed when the girl hung upside down from the tree " Really funny Cherry well how are you guys doing?" Its a general question to ask people he just meet. He always feels he needs to ask that when he meets a new Pokemon. He looked at the tree and noticed something. A Spearow sleeping and it would not end well if it wakes up. " A Sakura, there is a Spearow above you and it is sleeping"

super dill
09-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Hmmm i guess i really have introduced myself to cherry Sam thought Hey im Sam Cherry*puts out hand*Sorry i haven't really introduced myself anyway shouldn't we go to pallet
i mean i twill be fun and then we can find out where to go next!

super dill
09-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey Crimson do you want to here a funny joke here it goes can i axew guys a question! that's the bomb anyway,i need to ask you something?Are you evil because i have the strangest feeling that you are but you look like a good guy so *stomach grumbles*Thats the last straw*head butts a tree and loads of fruit fall out*sweet*starts eating everything he saw*Hmmmm thats so good!

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 07:44 PM
"Ok. Let's go to someone's house and ask if we can stay there.." Kevin said to everybody. "Maybe we could be lucky enough to get shelter and a decent meal." I hope we find a hotel! It is a small town though... Kevin thought. "Like the idea?" He asked.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Sakura looked up and sat up on the branch. She looked at the Spearow and frowned. Don't do it, Cherry... She sighed and tried not to pay any attention to the bird. "Oh, I can't do it!" She pounced up and tried to catch the Spearow. She purred a little and fell out of the tree. She landed on her feet and growled at the bird. "That's it!" She jumped up again and tried to catch the pokemon. I don't care who's watching... I'll catch that thing!

super dill
09-16-2012, 07:54 PM
"Um......Awesome let me help Cherry*Sam jumps on branch and catchs Spearow* Here you go Cherry* gives her Spearow*Man i wish Spearows weren't so mean then i would actually like them" Sam Laughed.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 08:01 PM
He sighed at Sam's comment and just ignored it. He saw Sakura go after the Spearow and he laughed at it. "I guess that was a good call from me." He then took his backpack and put it down. "I want on the fun" and he ran after her.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-16-2012, 08:30 PM
good idea Kevin lets go to that house sp runs to the house and screams hurry up you guys you are so slow sp sits down on a rock and looks at the pokegear an some how something hit him he said he got it he insall a map card in to his pokegear and he drank some water.

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Emile Jackson

"Well, if you're sure." Said Emile. She seemed to know what she was doing, but even the best people need reminding some times. She climbed up the tree again and then started giggling again.
"Uhm, no. I didn't know that your nickname was Cherry. But now I do so I guess I should start calling you Cherry then!" He smiled at her. She then hung upside down in the tree and laughed. Emile also laughed, slightly awkwardly.
Crimson pointed out a Spearow in the tree.
"You idiot." thought Emile. "She is just going to jump and get it."
Low and behold she did. She missed the first time and fell onto the floor but thankfully landed on her feet taking seemingly no damage from such a fall. She continued to jump for the Spearow. Sam jumped into the tree and caught the Spearow.
"Don't give her it, don't giver her it." Emile thought. But he did. It flew off and Cherry chased it then Crimson took of his backpack and did the same thing.
Emile sighed and just looked at the floor. He sat down next to all the bags and leant against the tree. Avoiding watching the others chase a Spearow.

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Kevin ran to SP. "Ok. Is it a hotel? Please let it be a hotel!" Kevin said. "I'm hungry." He sat down and ate a sandwich. "I'm always prepared. Want something to eat?" Kevin pulled out a dining set with spoons and forks, pots and pans, and every other thing you could imagine.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-16-2012, 09:05 PM
sp said hi Kevin and ate noodels yum and ask whant sume i have a bunch in my backpack sp ask are you shure thats a hotell

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Cherry looked at the Spearow and smiled. She grabbed it and laughed. "Now you're mine!" To her surprise, the bird flew out of her arms and pecked her on the head. It took the flower from her hair and flew off. "Aw..." Cherry looked around and realized what had happened. She frowned and looked at the ground blushing. I can't keep giving up to my instincts every time I see a bird... She walked over to Emile and sat down next to him. She picked some of the blossoms out of her hair and sighed. Now they'll really think I'm weird...

super dill
09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
"Hey Cherry your not wired everyone is awesome like you have fast moves and i can feel peoples feelings "He Blurted out 'all man i just told her my deepest secret" he thought.Anyway,"Crimson how are you awesome"!

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Emile Jackson

The Spearow pecked Cherry on the head and stole her flower. Emile chuckled lightly at the expression on her face after. It was mean to laugh when someone looks so disappointed but no one could of not found that even slightly amusing. When she blushed Emile felt even more bad than he had before at laughing at her. She walked over to him and sat down. Taking the blossom out of her hair as she did so.
"Nice work." Emile said. He looked at her smiling and picked a piece of blossom out of her hair.
"Sorry, it was just bugging me slightly." He said as he quickly withdrew his hand. He looked away hurriedly at where the group had previously been.
"Must of gone on to the next town." Thought Emile.

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 09:37 PM
"No thanks." Kevin stood up. He packed everything up again. "Let's go see if it's a hotel!" Kevin put his backpack on. He went inside. "Kevin came ot and said, "No. It's not. Just kidding! It is a hotel!" Kevin rushed back inside.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Honetsly he wanted to laugh at her after her flower was taken but he resisted to laugh because he is trying to blend in and him laughing is down right creepy. He looked at the other boy and said with a grin "I will come with.you guys. I hope you want me to come."

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 09:57 PM
"That I was," Ruben replied. "I used to be a Mienfoo. Then I became human and now my family doesnt recognize me anymore."
He then grinned. "All the more reason for you not to go there. Its not the same, but it is a lab that belongs to the guys who did this to us."

Glace
09-16-2012, 10:06 PM
(Red, do you know where we are? I lost track.)

"Oh..." Icy said the word without noticing. Why would someone do this to us? Who would? A name came to mind. Something every Pokemon despised. Team...Rocket? "Do you know why they did this to us?"

super dill
09-16-2012, 10:07 PM
of course crimson it will be so much fun but where do we go first im mean what do we do first?Who cares lets just relax and have fun thats most important thing!

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Cherry looked at Emile and smiled. "Thank you!" She looked around for her bag and realized that it was stuck in the tree. She sighed and jumped into the tree to get it. She grabbed the bag and jumped out of the tree, landing on her feet. "So where should we go? Everyone else left us." She looked around and yawned. She was getting bored fast. As long as I don't see anymore birds, I should be alright... Cherry looked around again and sighed when she saw a Rattata. "Don't do it, Cherry..." She muttered under her breath. She closed her eyes and leaned against the tree.

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
"No, but they better have a damn good reason! Otherwise, I'm gonna be REALLY ******!" Ruben was suddenly shouting. He shook his head. "Sorry, I tend to get riled up when I talk about things I despise. Anyway, I gotta go now, so I'll see you around....uh, what is your name?"

(No GG, I was a little late, so I dont know where everyone else is at)

Glace
09-16-2012, 10:27 PM
(K.)

"I'm Icy!" Icy looked at Ruben for a moment, then ran off toward Pallet Town according to her Pokegear's directions. She had a feeling some of the people she saw by the tree were there. According to her Pokegear, Pallet Town was the home of the famous Professor Oak. Maybe he can change me back! The excitement of the thought made Icy quiver. She missed being a Spheal. I must be there soon, then stay the night somewhere. Icy clipped her Pokegear onto her bag and dashed to Pallet Town.

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Emile Jackson

"Uhmm.. You're welcome?" That sounded stupid, but luckily she didn't notice or care how awkward and strange he had just been.
She went into the tree and grabbed her bag which she had left there. She then jumped and asked them where they should go.
"No idea. Wherever you want to go. I've got nowhere to go. You?" Mid-conversation a Rattata ran past them. When Cherry saw it she closed her eyes, as if concentrating. She leant against the tree and looked as if she was about to pass out or something.
"Er.... Are you okay?" Emile asked. She certainly didn't look it. He stood closer to her so if she were to fall he could catch her. He even slightly lifted his arms so he would be even more ready if she were to fall. But not too much to make it look awkward or anything of the sort.

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Icy, huh.
It was a nice name.
She had left, so Ruben walked into the forest for the first stage of his revenge.
Find help.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 10:42 PM
He was concerd that Cherry was not looking alright. He stood there when he saw the Pokemon run by and he sighed. She was a Pokemon like I was but she was not banned to s stone. he then strood over to Cherry and whisperd in her ear " Its ok Sokura I was a Pokemon too."

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Cherry looked at Emile and managed to smile a little. "I'm fine..." She was lying and she knew it. It was hard for her to not chase after the Rattata. She looked at Crimson and gasped. How'd he know I used to be a pokemon? She looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. Her face turned pale and she started swaying a little. "I feel dizzy..." She leaned against the tree again and sighed.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 10:58 PM
He was worried about her and he felt bad for her. "Ok how about we get Sakura to a hostpital?" He looked around hopping they would agree with him. " I mean she looks like a Haunter just licked her." Oh good god Crimson, you just suck at talking like a human.

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Emile Jacksom

Emile looked at Cherry. "You're clearly not fine, Cherry."
She went as paler than Emile thought anyone could ever go.
Crimson said that they should take her to a hospital.
"No, she clearly isn't well. But a hospitak wouldn't be the best place for her now." He turned back to Sakura, she was starting to sway slightly and it was making Emile nervous.
"Okay, Sakura. I want you to just sit on the floor and relax. Just sit there and take some deep breaths." He smiled at her, reassuringly. Emile then turned back to Crimson.
"She needs water. And something sugary." Emile thought. "She has some candy in her bag. Could you get some out and break it into small peices please? Oh, and you wouldn't happen to have any water would you?"

Glace
09-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Icy was running along, when she saw someone out of the corner of her eye...one of the girls from the tree! Yes! Icy ran over to the two and smiled. "Hiyas! You probably remember me, Icy. I was at the tree earlier...?" She turned to the unfamiliar boy. Whoops. "Oh, I'm ruining a moment, aren't I? Sorry. I'll be setting up shelter over there then." Icy turned away and walked over to a tall redwood tree and plopped down. Sigh, today was a looong day.

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 11:15 PM
He opend his backpack and looked for a bottle of water for Sakura. " I might let me look." He pushed his things side to side and finaly found a bottle and he took it out. " This is all what I have, I think its enough for now........" He gave it to Emile and then sat down next to Sakura. " It will be fine" and he starts patting her on the back.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Ok kevin sp finish eating his noodle and pack up and ran up the step and opened the door Thera he saw a bunch of people he said wow and ask Kevin are you shure this is a hotell it look like a lab.....

Jbsundown
09-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Emile Jackson

Emile took the bottle from Crimson and was thinking about whether or not he should let her pour it in her mouth or if he should do it. She didn't look strong enough to hold the bottle right now so Emile poured it in himself. Around a sip each time. He then went to Cherry's bag and took out one of her many chocolates and broke it into tiny peices. Smaller than the average strawberry and placed one in her mouth asking her to "open" and "close" at the respective times. He then gave her more water so she could swallow them whole as chewing would be quite hard right now.
After a couple of minutes the colour started coming back into her face. Only slightly, but enough for Emile to realise. When he saw that he sighed a sigh of relief and smiled to himself.

Glace
09-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Icy didn't realize she fell asleep until now. Wow. It was sundown. She turned over her shoulder to see if Sakura was still there with Lover Boy. Yup. There was another unfamiliar face who looked like a human Spiritomb. That's the guy who sat at the tree originally... Icy shook her head.No. She stood up and ran off towards Pallet Town. After a while, she did. She ran straight forward, saw two guys at the lab, and said, "Oh, are you here to see Professor Oak too?"

CaptainRed1000
09-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Ruben continued through the forest.
He knew that there was a group of wild Pokemon that liked to play in this area. They were his friends from when he was still a Mienfoo. Ruben hoped that they would still recognize him.
There they were. A Pignite, Dewott, Quilava, Eevee, Riolu and Machop were playing in a small field. Ruben emerged from the bushes. The startled Pokemon stared at him.
"Calm down, guys." Ruben said. "It's me. Ruben."
They stared at me in disbelief. Understandable, I suppose. Last time they'd seen me, I was a Mienfoo who was getting grabbed by a bunch of scientists.
Ruben recited a special saying that the group had thought up years ago. Now they recognized me, and we all embraced.
Ruben then explained why he was human, and what he wanted to do.
"I need your help. I can't fight anymore. Please!"
Pignite stepped forward and said "We will help you."

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Sakura swallowed the chocolate slowly and looked at Emile. Eventually the color returned to her face a little. She sighed and leaned against the tree. She smiled at Emile and laughed a little. "You didn't have to worry so much!" She quickly stood up and sighed. Uh oh... She fell down and sighed. "Oops..." She sat up and leaned against the tree again. She looked up at the sky through the tree branches. The sunlight came through the branches a little. She smiled again and looked around. The sun feels good on my face...

Ferrospike
09-17-2012, 12:14 AM
He saw her color returning a little bit by little. He could tell them about his life and why he looks like he was in a brawl. No not yet it takes time"I hope you fell better Sakura." He then stood up and ripped off a piece of treebark, then taking bite out of it.

Jbsundown
09-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Emile Jackson

Sakura smiled and laughed a little. She told Emile how he didn't have to worry so much.
"Nonsense." Said Emile. "Worrying about people is what I do best. And you'd best not waste your energy on talking." She stood up.
"No!" Emile said, sharply. She fell down. "See, I do need to worry." He said, smiling at her. "Now just sit there and rest for a bit." Emile moved back a little to give her a bit more air space. And then sat down on the floor from his crouching position.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Sakura smiled and tried to relax. She leaned back on the tree more and sighed. She was bored, but she didn't want to pass out or anything! She closed her eyes and tried not to pay any attention to the Rattata that was watching her. She didn't notice as the Spearow came back with some more of the birds in its flock. "Maybe I should relax more often..."

pikachumaster
09-17-2012, 01:28 AM
"Well, it looks like it." Kevin walked up to the front desk. "Excuse me, is this a hotel? It looks like a hotel."

SuperPikachuTNT
09-17-2012, 01:37 AM
i know it looks like a hotell but it look like a lab inside

pikachumaster
09-17-2012, 01:43 AM
"No, young man. This isn't a hotel. This is the Professor Oak Laboratory. I tried to tell him though, 'It looks like a hotel' I would say." The lady went on and on and on. Kevin turned to Sp. "Hey! Since we are here, how about we get a Pokemon?"

SuperPikachuTNT
09-17-2012, 02:06 AM
ok hear let me see your pokegear sp took kevins pokegear and install the map card and gave his pokegear back now we kowe whare we are and let go to this Professor place and ask what happend to the pokemon tuned in to humans

Glace
09-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Icy smirked. What idiots. She walked straight up to he lady at the front desk, pushed Kevin and SP out of the way, and asked, "Excuse me, which way to the actual Professor's lab?"
"Right this way, young lady." The lady motioned towards the doors. Icy nodded and stepped inside. "WHOOOA! " Icy gasped at the sight. Professor Oak was standing right there, ten feet in front of her, with all of his machinery and strange technology. He's REALLY cool!

pikachumaster
09-17-2012, 02:16 AM
"Ok, Sp." Kevin turned to the woman."Excuse me, may we see the professor?" The woman agreed and a security guard scanned them. Kevin entered the room. "Come on, SP!" He said excitedly. "Excuse me, are you Professor Oak? We're here to ask of something."

HoennTrainerRuby
09-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Can I make stuff happen like wind? I WANNA SAY:

A light wind blew from the east mountains

Glace
09-17-2012, 02:24 AM
(Um, SP, pikachumaster, I'm in the lab too, you know.)
The boys came in. Apparently the lady at the desk let them in. Icy sighed. Oh, God. "Um, hey there." Icy said to Kevin. "You here to see Professor Oak? We should probably ask him our questions together.

pikachumaster
09-17-2012, 02:30 AM
(I got ninja'd, Glaceon Girly.) Kevin turned to Icy. "Yeah, OK." He turned to the Professor. He asked, "Professor Oak, do you know about the Pokemon turned to humans? Otherwise termed 'Pokehumans'? I was wondering." He was hoping he could help them. Maybe he'll help us fit into the human world... He thought.

SuperPikachuTNT
09-17-2012, 02:33 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/578431_424558947606690_544752928_n.jpgpokeball that sp whanted
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/485682_424557497606835_49067205_n.jpg this is what sp saw

pikachumaster
09-17-2012, 02:43 AM
"Professor Oak replied, "Yes. In fact I do." Kevin became really excited. "Ok. Professor. Can you tell us the story?" "Sure. It started not too long ago. There was a secret government project going on. A few pokemon were chosen as test subjects. The project goal was to give Pokemon the ability to speak any given human language." (Cliffhangers are annoying, right?)

Glace
09-17-2012, 03:05 AM
(Dang it, you asked what I was gonna ask.)

pikachumaster
09-17-2012, 03:10 AM
(Gotta go now, bye.)

CaptainRed1000
09-17-2012, 03:38 AM
They stood at the edge of Pallet Town. Ruben and his friends were ready. The second part of his plan was in motion.
Send a message
Ruben looked at his friends and nodded. "Do it."
"Alright." Pignite and co. turned towards Prof. Oaks lab.
"Flamethrower!"
"Shadow Ball!"
"Eruption!"
"Focus Blast!"
Within seconds, the building was ablaze...

super dill
09-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Sam thought to himself i need to do something cool so i can impress them but what?Sam thought for a little while and said to himself "perfect".Guys i will be right back going to get some food*Sam started to run in the forest*"if i take down a Fearow everyone will think im amazing" Sam said with a grin.*Sam looked around and then on the top of a tree a gigantic Fearow*,"It's time to show them who's the man"*Sam climbed the tree and headbutted the Fearow*The Fearow turned around made a gigantic yell and put his claws around Sam and flew*Sam yelled HHHHHHHEEEELLLLLLPPP!

Ferrospike
09-17-2012, 11:49 AM
He saw the other boy calling for help and now his instics kicked in. He sprinted towards the location of the boy and saw the bird and he was ready to strike. No don't No don't do it. Too late. He then kicked of the tree and kicks the bird but as he was afraid of it. The kick he tried had a long streck of purple behind it. The bird lets go of the boy and then flies away. "Are you ok?"

super dill
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
"Yeah thank you Crimson your a real pal i'm Sam"Sam said "Hey Crimson lets explore a little around the forest it will be fun maybe we can find something really cool it will be great"!"So what do you say will you explore with me it will be awesome"!*But before crimson can answer Sam grabbed his arm and ran to the forest*."Wow lets look around and maybe we can find something amazing".

Jbsundown
09-17-2012, 05:05 PM
(Glaceon Girly, when you said if Sakura was with lover boy, was that aimed at me? xD I'm just trying to not let her pass out. Nothing else! xD)

Emile Jackson

Emile watched as Cherry leant back against the tree and closed her eyes. He turned around just in time to see Sam about to pick a fight with a Fearow.
"This can't end well." Thought Emile and it didn't. Luckily Crimson ran over to help Sam and then they ran off into the forest together. "What are they doing?" Emile wondered. He turned back around and looked at Cherry. She wasn't moving. Was she asleep? She was breathing so she was fine. Best not to disturb her. So Emile just sat there and waited. He was good at waiting. He always had a lot to think about so it gave him something to do whilst waiting.
He wanted to check the time but had no way of doing so. He new that Sakura had a Pokégear. He was about to go looking in her bag before he realised how stupid that would be. He wanted to ask Cherry, but she seemed so peaceful it wasn't best to wake her. However she would hopefully understand. So he leant forward and shook her very gently and said, in little more than a whisper. "Cherry, you awake? You wouldn't happen to have the time, would you?"

super dill
09-17-2012, 07:33 PM
*Sam looks around and find a cave*Whoa thats so cool*Sam walks in*"Listen to this crimson HELLO"*The cave starts to shake and rocks start to come down and block the entrance*"Wow that was very dumb well,i guess im going to have to find my way out"!*Sam walks for a long time until he see's a light*"Yay i found my way out"*he runs to the light but finds out it was just another block but he heard a noise and looks in the little hole and finds people burning the laboratory*,"What i can't let them do that...."*He feels something strong coming and i little ball of power goes in to his hand*"Wait am i trying to do a focus blast well,Ok"*He makes the ball turn bigger and bigger and bigger until he could barley hold it in his hands*Ok here i go*He throws the ball in to the wall and it makes a big enough explosion to blow the wall*Alright!