PDA

View Full Version : Stage Right? Spotlight! That's Right; This Part Doesn't Rhyme!

Shiningbolt
09-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Wait a minute...Why am I doing this? I want all of you to answer that question! This is no interview for me, this is for YOU!

Ha! I know why you are here. You've come to interrogate me, haven't you? You want to see me sweat, crying at your feet while begging for mercy like a tortured specimen! But you never had the chance, did you? Or maybe you just didn't feel like it. Whelp. Now you can do just that by using this thread!

Here's some background info:
I am a procrastinator that's mainly interested in video games and technological entertainment. I like to use big, fancy words or a lot of the same word out of a whim, which may make me sound "intelligent", "silly", or even "pompous" depending on what I say. I'm an imaginative guy, so if you see me in the chatbox and I say something that's really out there, that's just me being random. I'm very gullible and slow, so uh...witty jokes and plenty of references I actually know will fly over my head. I also try to be honest all of the time and if not, as unbiased as possible, as that is as friendly as I want to be about certain things.

I think I'm pretty good at the hobbies I have. I like to write, play videos game of the Adventure/RPG genre, and play the piano. Most of the stuff I do on a daily basis is indoors, but I also love walking around and observing nature at any time of the day.
I'm mostly a Nintendo fan, so I enjoy games from stuff like Fire Emblem, Mario, and Pokemon, but it sort of branches off to third-party stuff like Sonic, Okami, and the Tales of ______ series. My favorite series of all, however, is Kingdom Hearts. Not really because of the story. I just love beating up enemies. XP Outside of console stuff, I like Touhou, Visual Novels, and, recently, manga.
Most music I listen to is from video games. Mostly Touhou.

(I may edit the above with info from other questions depending on what I get.)

Also, if you ask what I'd define as a "dumb question" I'll laugh at it and move on to the next one.

Uzi
09-11-2012, 02:48 AM
What piano player would you marry? Post a song you'd play on a boombox while proposing to them!

What do you think about me? I'd like to improve on myself as a person. (Only non-staff to get this because you've been around me for who knows how long now.)

Will you play Ballade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOzHQmU99JA) with me when I somehow travel to LA to play with you?

wat 2hu wood u tak 2 eart foeve

Why do you go back to older sigs/avis?

Will you play Andante and Allegro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t28mrFLJ9jc) with me when I teleport to LA to play with you?

Shiningbolt
09-11-2012, 03:10 AM
What piano player would you marry? Post a song you'd play on a boombox while proposing to them!
marasy8, duh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGRaZQRBycw&feature=player_embedded

What do you think about me? I'd like to improve on myself as a person. (Only non-staff to get this because you've been around me for who knows how long now.)
I think we have a bunch of random things in common; I always found that to be kind of funny. You're pretty cool. Like, as cool as one of those Jamaican lettuce slices you described before. Before I can say anything about YOU and how you could improve, I'd have to improve first. I think you're beyond my league when it comes to acting mature.

Will you play Ballade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOzHQmU99JA) with me when I somehow travel to LA to play with you?

Sure. Sounds like fun! But uh...which instrument would I play?

wat 2hu wood u tak 2 eart foeve

TENSHI! GAHAHAHAHA!

Why do you go back to older sigs/avis?
It's mostly because I really like them and respect Meta's work. I would use other signatures, but I don't want to add a spoiler tab to my signature or clutter it with too many pictures.

Will you play Andante and Allegro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t28mrFLJ9jc) with me when I teleport to LA to play with you?
Sure. That sounds fun!

Ohtenchars.

Giratina720
09-11-2012, 03:36 AM
if you went on vacation, what place do you go to?

Shiningbolt
09-11-2012, 03:46 AM
if you went on vacation, what place do you go to?
I'd probably go somewhere random like Canada or a state like New York just for the Nintendo Store they have there since I've already been to Hawaii.
somuchpie.

Umbrony
09-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Can we talk on Skype more often? When I hear a persons voice for the first time, I grow fond of it, and I want to hear yours again, while you aren't playing Paper Mario.

Qwerty
09-11-2012, 06:16 AM
I freaking worship marasy8.
Do you like the zettai ryouiki?

Majorasfan
09-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Who doesn't? But putting aside my personal self... xD

Anywho, who are your top 3 favorite anime characters? (Since I know #1. xD)

What skill would you most like to learn or improve upon, if you could learn/improve on anything?

I'm planning on reading G-Senjou no Mao in ~2 1/2 weeks. How do you feel about this?

What are your expectations for the Little Busters anime?

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Who are your top three favorite characters in the Kingdom Hearts series?

XpL
09-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Looking back at the devilchild goose monster you spawned, what are your thoughts?

Kyoushiro
09-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Have you played PMD anytime recently?

ShadowMr.L
09-11-2012, 09:05 PM
What's your favorite thing about G-Senjou no Maou?

sonriopoby123
09-11-2012, 11:58 PM
If you wanted to marry anyone on this forum, who would it be?

Y U LIEK PIKACHU?

Kamex
09-12-2012, 12:01 AM
if u saw some1 typ lyke dis, and yew hav any wepon availabul tew hit them wit, witch wud u use?

Shiningbolt
09-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Can we talk on Skype more often? When I hear a persons voice for the first time, I grow fond of it, and I want to hear yours again, while you aren't playing Paper Mario.
But I very rarely do Skype calls. Maybe once in awhile.

If Google is showing me what I think that is, no, not really. I don't understand the appeal.

Who doesn't?
Me :cool:

Anywho, who are your top 3 favorite anime characters? (Since I know #1. xD)
I need to watch more anime, but...
#1 KOHAKU #2 Kohaku #3 kohaku from Tsukihime
#2 Misaka Misato from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (for obvious reasons)
#3 Death the Kid from Soul Eater

What skill would you most like to learn or improve upon, if you could learn/improve on anything?
Selective memory above anything else. If I have good memory, I don't have to worry about school as much.

I'm planning on reading G-Senjou no Mao in ~2 1/2 weeks. How do you feel about this?
Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit!!!????!?!?!

What are your expectations for the Little Busters anime?
I expect it to be like typical anime, but I'm hoping it will be awesome like Clannad apparently is.

Who are your top three favorite characters in the Kingdom Hearts series?
The Final Fantasy crew, especially Leon and Yuffie 'cause KH1. I also like Mickey since he's actually cool and Terra thanks to his story.

Looking back at the devilchild goose monster you spawned, what are your thoughts?
"I can't believe that's my best friend."

Have you played PMD anytime recently?
Not since about a month ago.

What's your favorite thing about G-Senjou no Maou?
The main character doesn't fawn over whoever he falls in love with and takes things pretty slowly and calmly. Also, the game is linear, so it feels much less repetitive and plot-filled than it would otherwise.

If you wanted to marry anyone on this forum, who would it be?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Y U LIEK PIKACHU?
Long story. To make it short, Pikachu was in my first signature because I thought it suited my name. Kyo called me one in the chat, started RPing as one, had a lot of fun, etc. It's sort of become part of who I am here.

2short4you

sonriopoby123
09-12-2012, 12:09 AM
I see. You want to marry HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

SOMEONE MAKE A USERNAME LIKE DAT.

EDIT: YOU'VE JUST BEEN NINJA'D.

Shiningbolt
09-12-2012, 12:09 AM
if u saw some1 typ lyke dis, and yew hav any wepon availabul tew hit them wit, witch wud u use?
It doesn't bother me that much.
BUT IF IT DID, I have a torturing device I like to use instead of weapons. Electric chairs and whatnot. Of course, I'd also have a monitor playing videos of 1st grade grammar filled with educational rap songs during the sessions. That'll fix him/her!

twoplustwo

Zachgoose
09-12-2012, 12:22 AM
1. Why do you like Pikachu so much even though it's so mainstream and Raichu is better?
2. Would you rather play Yugioh or Pokemon competitively?
3. What do you think of tea?
4. What are your opinions on Tsubaki from G-Senjou?
5. What are your opinions on Tsubaki from Blazblue?
6. What are your opinions on Tsubaki from Soul Eater?
7. What are your opinions on Kohaku from... NARUTO!?

Shiningbolt
09-12-2012, 01:25 AM
1. Why do you like Pikachu so much even though it's so mainstream and Raichu is better?
Long story. To make it short, Pikachu was in my first signature because I thought it suited my name. Kyo called me one in the chat, started RPing as one, had a lot of fun, etc. It's sort of become part of who I am here.
I don't care about mainstream.

2. Would you rather play Yugioh or Pokemon competitively?
Nope.

3. What do you think of tea?
The person or the drink? I like the light flavor of weaker tea and I think the drink is pretty cool.

4. What are your opinions on Tsubaki from G-Senjou?
I only have one. I think she gets really interesting near the end of her route, but that interest fades by the very end.

5. What are your opinions on Tsubaki from Blazblue?
I only have one. I think she gets really interesting near the end of Jin's story, but that interest has faded since the story hasn't continued, yet.

6. What are your opinions on Tsubaki from Soul Eater?
I only have one. I think she gets really interesting near the end of the anime, but that interest faded since the anime is over now.

7. What are your opinions on Kohaku from... NARUTO!?
Who?

cowsarkewl

Umbrony
09-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Are you really President Obama in real life?

Death by freeze or burn?

Shiningbolt
09-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Are you really President Obama in real life?
That is classified information.

Death by freeze or burn?
Yeah, that's clasified az well, sir or madam.

burn2death

Gazzbonazza10
09-12-2012, 02:37 PM
you seem to like the stage, so:

what sort of stuff would go and see live?
and what sort of thing would you throw monkeys at?

Gyaradomo
09-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Have you beat the 100 trials on ttyd yet?
can you marry me
Favorite game?
Anime?
Piano Piece?
If you had to play something other than piano, what would it be?
Pianos man.
Pianos.
On a scale of 1-10 how old is your girlfriend.
Also on the same scale how good are you at piano?

Shiningbolt
09-13-2012, 02:23 AM
what sort of stuff would go and see live?
Probably some sort of professional acting show or a musical.

I would throw monkeys at monkey-throwers because monkeys have lives, duties, and responsibilities and why dos you think i thorw monkey at people howculdubesocrulimgoingtocry.

Have you beat the 100 trials on ttyd yet?
I have beaten the Pit of 100 Trials several times, but if you mean on that other file...no. I didn't.

can you marry me
I'm pretty sure I can marry you.

Favorite game?
...Kingdom Hearts, bro.

Anime?
Rurouni Kenshin.

Piano Piece?
Uh...Not sure. I actually don't listen to piano pieces that often. I'll go with this for now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aahMt68U6QY&list=PL445D1B7A053AF0D4&index=185&feature=plpp_video

If you had to play something other than piano, what would it be?
The guitar since I have one lying around in my closet. Of magic. And amazingness. And strange apparitions.

On a scale of 1-10 how old is your girlfriend.
I almost skipped this because there wasn't a question mark. You're trying to confuse me with this scale thing, aren't you? Well I don't have a girlfriend. Sorry.

Also on the same scale how good are you at piano?
A 1, I guess? I can play complicated stuff if I practice long enough, but I'm not a fast reader, I make plenty of mistakes, etc. But if you only judge what you see/hear, I'm like a 7!

fortycakes

Uzi
09-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Did you know that Lex Luthor also stole forty cakes?

That is a terrible thing, isn't it?

Are you considering buying Borderlands 2 for Playstation 3?

Gazzbonazza10
09-13-2012, 06:51 AM
I would throw monkeys at monkey-throwers because monkeys have lives, duties, and responsibilities and why dos you think i thorw monkey at people howculdubesocrulimgoingtocry.

oh the throwing monkeys thing was a Eddie Izzard thing, I have way too many of his DVD's recently...

anyway, What would you consider to be something that you wold only go near if you absolutely had to?

Shantae
09-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Questions for you Bolt!

1. What's your least favorite thing about school (or college)? and Why?
2. What's your favorite enemy in the Mario series?
3. I know you have a YouTube channel. But my question is, Are you willing to go back and start upload your next Walkthrough/Playthrough video?

Shiningbolt
09-14-2012, 01:12 AM
Did you know that Lex Luthor also stole forty cakes?
HE DID!?

That is a terrible thing, isn't it?
NO! THAT'S BEYOND TERRIBLE!!!!
!
!!

Are you considering buying Borderlands 2 for Playstation 3?
I don't like first-person games in general, so no. They make me feel emotionless, it's hard to judge distance, I cannot relate with the character, etc. Kind of like real life.

What would you consider to be something that you wold only go near if you absolutely had to?
School, dirty dishes, broken light bulbs, people that freak me out, clubs, parties featuring loud music that is especially repetitive, and an angry/crazy EpicCh33se.

Questions for you Bolt!
Answers from me!

1. What's your least favorite thing about school (or college)? and Why?
The rules that hinder everyone in order to solve simple issues such as dress code in general and being quiet or less spirited during an event. Doing that is not worth the results and it just ruins everyone's experience.

2. What's your favorite enemy in the Mario series?
The various types of Koopas found in the Paper Mario series. I especially like the blue ones that can attack even while they're down.

3. I know you have a YouTube channel. But my question is, Are you willing to go back and start upload your next Walkthrough/Playthrough video?
It's unlikely, considering the device I used to record with stopped working after a power surge and the other one that's almost just as good is kind of complicated. Plus, it takes me nearly two years to finish a game (actually, it takes me a week to beat one, but uploading takes up about 90% of the problems I have.)

largo=long

SilkShadow
09-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Hello, bolt, you seem cool.
If i started a fantasy football league for the forums, would you join?

Red
09-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Would you write an erotic fanfiction if I asked you to?

Zachgoose
09-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Would you write an erotic fanfiction if I asked you to?

The Arrow
09-15-2012, 02:52 AM
What's your favorite pizza topping?

Shiningbolt
09-16-2012, 08:44 PM
hello, bolt, you seem cool.
If I started a fantasy football league for the forums, would you join?
Sorry. I'm not into fantasy football like my father is.

would you write an erotic fanfiction if i asked you to?
NEVER

would you write an erotic fanfiction if i asked you to?
First you must ask your self that question. If your answer is "no" this would be my answer: "I'm glad you understand why I don't want to write one." If your answer is "yes", this would be my answer: "I'm glad you understand why I don't want to write one."
spoilers: I wouldn't write that type of fanfiction if you asked me.

what's your favorite pizza topping?
That is classified information. Pretty good topping.

HaMBAHGAH!

pikachumaster
09-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Here are some questions:

Which forum member would you marry?
I made JMS' second sig. (For real, ask him). Are you impressed at the skills I have even though I'm amateur?

Zachgoose
09-21-2012, 01:13 PM
1. What do you think that cancer tastes like?
2. Do you live in a Pokemon world?
3. Do you want to be the greatest master of them all?
4. Are you going to the tourney at Chuck's on Saturday?

KingCorphish
09-22-2012, 12:20 AM
What was your prize from when you won the Tohou tournament?

Shiningbolt
09-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Here are some questions:

Which forum member would you marry?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I made JMS' second sig. (For real, ask him). Are you impressed at the skills I have even though I'm amateur?
It's really hard to gauge someone's level of skill in something when I have no idea what an amateur normally looks like. I'd say it doesn't look horrible, so good job, sir!

1. What do you think that cancer tastes like?
I had no idea, so I checked Google. I didn't get a satisfying answer.

2. Do you live in a Pokemon world?
We all live in a Pokemon World.

3. Do you want to be the greatest master of them all?
No.

4. Are you going to the tourney at Chuck's on Saturday?
Yes and I did! It was pretty fun even though I lost to a Metaknight that was actually good.

What was your prize from when you won the Tohou tournament?
I NEVER GOT ANYTHING FOR WINNING THE TOUHOU TOURNAMENT. HECK, I DIDN'T EVEN GET REP FOR IT.

:noprizeplz:

Kyoits
09-24-2012, 12:33 AM
If you Eyan, Nick, and Kyo were the last people on the planet what would you do?

Dakota
09-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi, I'll ask you some questions!
1. Are you happy I gave you Rep for winning the Touhou Tounament?

2. Have you played Kingdom Hearts 3D: Drean Drop Distance?

3. What do you think of me?

Shiningbolt
09-29-2012, 01:11 AM
If you Eyan, Nick, and Kyo were the last people on the planet what would you do?
Assuming absolutely nothing went wrong during this human-elimination process and we don't realize that the planet has changed completely and whatnot...I'd be happy to know that the people I'm stuck with are people I know somewhat. Life would be really awkward, but I could at least TRY to make the best of it.

1. Are you happy I gave you Rep for winning the Touhou Tounament?
Oh, that's very nice of you! Thanks!

2. Have you played Kingdom Hearts 3D: Drean Drop Distance?
Ya, man. I didn't like it as much as Birth By Sleep, but I had a lot of fun trying to beat the harder levels first and overleveling Riku. I would definitely enjoy a second playthrough, if only to listen to the awesome boss music at the end.

3. What do you think of me?
Other than being a nice guy for giving me rep, I can't say. I just don't see you enough to give a good answer.

likeomgten

Red
10-02-2012, 01:38 AM
What is your opinion on gay marriage? Do you enjoy being around sexual pancakes?

pikachumaster
10-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Do you like Super Sentai?
Do you play Chess?
Do you play checkers?
Do you play chinese checkers?
Do you play Monopoly?
Can you do Gangnam Style?
Do you speak foreign languages?

The end of the questions. Bai!

Shiningbolt
10-19-2012, 01:48 PM
What is your opinion on gay marriage?
Like regular marriage, it does not interest me. I also think it's weird and useless. (WHAT IS LOVE????)

Do you enjoy being around sexual pancakes?
I don't know what those are.

Do you like Super Sentai?
What?
Do you play Chess?
No.
Do you play checkers?
No.
Do you play chinese checkers?
No.
Do you play Monopoly?
No.
Can you do Gangnam Style?
I'd rather not try.
Do you speak foreign languages?
Well...I took Spanish for two years and I know random Japanese, Hawaiian, Italian, German, Latin, French, some sort of European language with a funny name, and some sort of African language words due to being in a choir and stuff.

heyi'mhere

Zachgoose
10-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Why am I so damn good with C-Ryougi?

Christian
10-19-2012, 08:58 PM
If I were to give you a penny, what would you do?

TheBlackYoshie
10-19-2012, 10:02 PM
I would say "Thank you...?"

Shiningbolt
10-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Why am I so damn good with C-Ryougi?
You're good with C-Ryougi?

If I were to give you a penny, what would you do?
I probably wouldn't respond in any way and just accept what you gave me.

I would say "Thank you...?"
You're Welcome.

pikachumaster
10-20-2012, 02:12 AM
Have you read "The Hunger Games"?
Have you read "Catching Fire"?
Have you read "Mockingjay"?
What's your opinion on them?

Shiningbolt
06-14-2013, 04:28 AM
Have you read "The Hunger Games"?
Nope, sorry.
Have you read "Catching Fire"?
I have not. Do pardon.
Have you read "Mockingjay"?
I'm afraid this one...is a no. I apologize.
What's your opinion on them?
...T_T
My condolences.

Oh,higuys!

Ayra
06-14-2013, 05:11 AM
Why did it take you so long to reply to that?

Shiningbolt
06-14-2013, 11:48 PM
Why did it take you so long to reply to that?
Long story short, After defeating an enemy race of aliens for the 3rd time that week, I felt exhausted and couldn't deal with answering questions for several months.
The answer to every single question was no and I felt bad about it.

Filler messages take too much energy to type.