PDA

View Full Version : Best Online experience?

Kamex
09-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Which game (From any console) did you have the best online experience?

Mine has got to be Need For speed: Hot pursuit. The game was already adrenalin rushing already, but with the competitive online mode, Its even more intense! Some people are pretty fun to play against. T'was the first PS3 game I have ever played, as well.

Red
09-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Tribes Ascend. Got a flag cap at 400km/h. Felt so good after that game too. If you want an adrenaline rush, Tribes Ascend is your game.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I would have to say that my best online experience would have to be when I do Team Defender in CoD MW3 with my clan. We tend to win a lot. It was how I discovered that I can be quite dangeresque with the FMG9 Akimbo. Course this is on Xbox 360.

Minntul
09-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I tend to have a great time playing co-op campaigns with my friends. I played through the Halo 3 ODST campaign with my friends once, I got a hell of a lot of achievements seeing as I never bothered playing the game until then, including achievements you get for playing on Legendary difficulty. 10/10 would love to experience something like that again.

Umbrony
09-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Pokemon Black was the first and only game I can go wifi with, and even though I dislike all the hackers and cheaters, its the only option I really have...

(And Brawl for Wii) ahem.

CaptainRed1000
09-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Call of Duty MW3 doesnt have the best online experience, but in my best ever Infected Match, I proved that looking for the Infected was much more fun than camping, with 37 kills (w/ MOAB), 12 assists and 1 death. Game On!

Edit 1:
If your looking for good online experience, a game I can recommend is Mass Effect 3. Fight waves of Reapers/Cerberus/Geth while also completeing side missions that give you money that you can use to get upgrades. Or, you can fight by yourself while other people join you. Whichever path you choose, you are guaranteed to have a great and certainly thrilling time.

Gazzbonazza10
09-13-2012, 03:22 PM
well, I do like abit of Halo Reach online gaming, but I think i'll stick to NFS: The run thanks, so so good :)

Flubbs
09-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Pokemon Black was the first and only game I can go wifi with, and even though I dislike all the hackers and cheaters, its the only option I really have...

(And Brawl for Wii) ahem.

I hope you mean getting absolutely crushed in B/W.

Anyway, any kind of co-op experience is good for me. Borderlands 2 tomorrow!!