PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 2012

SilkShadow
09-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Hey guys, looking at the thread i know there are some football fans out there, and i wondered if anyone wanted to play fanatsy football with me. I could make a leauge with the first game in week three ( I know, i should have thought of this sooner) With a draft time of whats easiest for the majority of the people. For those who dant know fantasy football is a game where you have to guess which players are going to have the most sucsess playing thier position for each week. If you have no clue what this is, still (for i am a terrible explainer) some of the people who have played before can teach some newbies how to do basic stuff (like benching,tranjng, andding free agents, ect.). I will make the league in a few days when i see enough people who want to. There is a minimum of four and a miximum of 16 (i think correct me if im wrong.) so ill take the first replys. Please reply with your email so i can know who to send the league invite to and if you have ever played before.
I hope this will be a sucsess and we can all have a great time!

SilkShadow
09-14-2012, 04:05 AM
So, who wants to play???

SilkShadow
09-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Im going to bring this back one last time before i consider this project a failure. Gyra! Spike! Football fans! Anyone! Are you ready for some football???!!!!!

Ferrospike
09-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Yes I am so what is the name of the place? Yahoo? NFL? ESPN? idk but count me in

SilkShadow
09-16-2012, 04:31 AM
Its going to be NFL but we need at least 2 more people for this to work...