PDA

View Full Version : i'm just a regular pink glob [Kirby/Rawr's AMA]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shantae
09-16-2012, 06:43 AM
500px; max-width: 1000px; border: 5px solid pink; -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #111; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #111; margin-left: auto; margin-right:auto; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #888;']
http://i.imgur.com/KHXIMRB.gifWelcome to my crappy AMA Thread!http://i.imgur.com/KHXIMRB.gif

this is the place you can ask any obnoxious questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8
*insert video coming soon*

Dot. My Introduction and some background information about me.

Anywho. Hello to all fellow Super Skarmory Forum Members! I'm PokeZone/Rawr here and I'm beloved to the SS community since more than 4 years. For starters, some people can prefer calling me Rawr, Pokey, pZ, PZ, SSR (ROCK ***! J/k.), or PokeZone. I've been in this community for like more than 4 years since the day I registered in SS Forumotion in April 30th, 2009. Dot.

Now for some background information about me. I'm currently 16 years old and beloved Filipino dude. Immigrated to America around 2001 (currently living in NY). My grammar is still horrible as hell, so bear with me. As for my hobbies, I sometimes go out and jog/or run around my area, play soccer, basketball, (american) football, and baseball with my family and friends. I do also play the Piano (but at low level), and I also do ride with my bicycle but not oftentimes. But most of my free time is going on my computer or playing video gaems.

I'm Anime Nerd that watches anime too much in my free time and I honestly found anime more exciting than Television. My favorite animes are Clannad, Log Horizon, IdolM@STER, Toradora, and yeah there is many more. My least favorite anime are well..... School Days, Akuma No Riddle, and few more.

For gaming, I'm so dire Nintendo fan. Well I primarily play Pokemon, and Mario as my main Nintendo games. I also have few games from other nintendo titles I play such as Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, etc. Not just I play Nintendo games but I play other games like Halo CE (PC), various PC Games (including few 3rd Party Games), and so on that I didn't mention. Tbh, I'm not like an everyday video gamer. I just play it for fun, and I play it for the gameplay and storyline.

Dot. is my word. It's copyrighted by me. ME ONLY!
Dot. © PZ 2012-2014

Now in further and do.

BRING IT ON THE QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER THEM BACK IN NO TIME FLAT!
Dot.

Tuxy
09-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Dot.
Yes, that is a question.

Why do you consider Melchior a friend? Honestly, that guy was just plain annoying to me.

ShadowMr.L
09-16-2012, 11:58 AM
What's your favorite moment back in Forumotion history?
How did you make up your username?

Shantae
09-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Dot.
Yes, that is a question.

Why do you consider Melchior a friend? Honestly, that guy was just plain annoying to me.

1. Dot. Dot. Dot.
Dot. is my traditional word that I used in forum's chatbox. It all because in old SS Forumotion. I used to "." or "..." like quite alot in chatbox because I didn't have anything else to say or I'm just a dummy. So that "Dot." drives me an idea of why I'm constantly saying it. It quite similar to Red's moo but I used it for fun purposes (lurking in chatbox, etc.).

2. Tbh, yes. Melchior was kinda annoying despite all of his post. But hey, he's Melchior. He's a posting manic in the community, and what he only does is to reveal the ranks which I was interested to see what are incoming ranks. All of this just makes me feel that Melchior part of the forum family too like everyone in here. Without him, I would post less than 2000. So yeah.

What's your favorite moment back in Forumotion history?
How did you make up your username?

1. My favorite moment back in Forumotion history was the SS Forum RPG Game. It was really dramatically unique and I used to battle like alot. So yeah, I had so much fun battling. :P XD.

2. In the forumotion days. I wasn't quite sure what will be my username. It was kinda a hard decision and I had one choice but I type a username that represent that I'm huge SS Fan, superskarmoryrocks (Yes, I'm idiot). But It wasn't last long until like late June 2009, I ask one of the admins to shorten my username to SSrocks. Then fall of 2009, I believe. I request again a name change to SSrocksEX. That username represents super skarmory-rocks-(to the) extreme. Anyways, I been used SSRocks as that username in PokeStation, and SS Forum Vbulletin #1. The PokeZone username trigger me around last year I think (in the other forum). It because I wasn't an SS fan anymore and I really need to new username. So I decided this username and I've been using this username from 1 year to current. PokeZone represents I'm in zone in Pokemon. XP.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Since you have played Halo CE, what is your favorite weapon in the game?

Giratina720
09-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Dot

if you traveled back in time, when will it be?

Ice
09-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Are you sad that if Melchior returned he wouldn't be able to rank up as easily because of rep factoring in on this site?

Shantae
09-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Since you have played Halo CE, what is your favorite weapon in the game?

My favorite weapon in Halo CE is tie between Shotgun and the Pistol. These two in my opinion are the best weapons in this game, so I can't decide my personal favorite weapon. xD.

Dot

if you traveled back in time, when will it be?

Time Traveling, hmm.......... I would go back the moment of the Twin Towers were hit by hijackers in day of September 1, 2001. (It's not really gonna happen).

Are you sad that if Melchior returned he wouldn't be able to rank up as easily because of rep factoring in on this site?

Not really, Ice. I wouldn't mind if Melchior will ranked up or not gonna easily to rank up. It all about if he changed his posting habits in old forums. If he still remain the same then we have problem.

SilkShadow
09-16-2012, 02:36 PM
What was the hardest rank to get to? This may seem like an obvious question, but which rank were you stuck at for the longest time?

X!!
09-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.

You're one of the few Filipinos I don't hate.

Anyways, prepare to get stalked!
Dot 1. What do you think you would look like if you were a girl? (Please post a picture of what you think you'd look like as a girl.)
Dot 2. Will you teach me Dotjitsu? XD
Dot 3. What's more useless to you? A Magikarp or a Caterpie?
Dot 4. If you would kill any of your friends in this forum, who would it be?
Dot 5. What is your opinion on Truth or Dare on Skype?
Dot 6. If your future self traveled back in time to meet you, how would you react?
Dot 7. Do you think I'm an idiot?
Dot 8. What made you like Meloetta?
Dot 9. Have you experienced any near death experiences?
Dot 10. How did you come up with Doticles, Skypicles, and basically anything that has to do with "icles"?

sonriopoby123
09-16-2012, 03:31 PM
DOGARS is easily better than Dot.

So, are you liking the forums now?

Shantae
09-16-2012, 04:59 PM
What was the hardest rank to get to? This may seem like an obvious question, but which rank were you stuck at for the longest time?

Personally, the hardest rank to get I was going for is the Sliver Rank. It's not just the post I have but waiting the right timing for having enough rep from certain people that is nice to give Rep. I took an advantage and waited and it really worked.
Excluding Crystal Rank and Gold Rank. The rank that I'm stuck with the longest time was the Sliver Rank. Like I said before, but I like being a Sliver Rank (but Bronze is more better because of the color). Overall, I don't care about the ranks very closely. All it matters is if I making good post and the patience to move a rank to rank. That's my key style.

Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Do t.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot. Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.Dot.

You're one of the few Filipinos I don't hate.

Anyways, prepare to get stalked!
Dot 1. What do you think you would look like if you were a girl? (Please post a picture of what you think you'd look like as a girl.)
Dot 2. Will you teach me Dotjitsu? XD
Dot 3. What's more useless to you? A Magikarp or a Caterpie?
Dot 4. If you would kill any of your friends in this forum, who would it be?
Dot 5. What is your opinion on Truth or Dare on Skype?
Dot 6. If your future self traveled back in time to meet you, how would you react?
Dot 7. Do you think I'm an idiot?
Dot 8. What made you like Meloetta?
Dot 9. Have you experienced any near death experiences?
Dot 10. How did you come up with Doticles, Skypicles, and basically anything that has to do with "icles"?

Dot 1. Oh, you suck X. The picture is in spoiler.
http://www.indonesian-easy.com/Love/indonesian-girls.jpg
Dot 2. No way X
Dot 3. More useless? Whatever, I'll pick Magikarp.
Dot 4. Yes, but only one friend in this forum. YOU. XDXDXD.
Dot 5. Truth or Dare is silly game with saying anything that is the truth or daring a person. Although, it fun game to mess around with your friends. Like you, Nova, and Tux. XP.
Dot 6. I'll be speechless for a while. Then talk to my future self about what's my job, or more. XD.
Dot 7. How about, No.
Dot 8. It's about her sexy looks (both forms are oh my.... o_o), her appearance, her personality in anime, and a few more that I didn't mentioned. I over love this cute Pokemon for like almost 2 months. XP. It happens to some cute Pokemon like Victini, Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, etc.
Dot 9. Few times. I was in airplane and my family is going (immigrating) to America. Somehow, my brother and me hit a concrete table (that thing is attached in back of the seat) when were sitting down in our seats. It hit our heads and had some blood. Thankfully, we arrive in San Francisco and rushed to Hospital. It wasn't that bad but I'm glad that I'm still alive. It was kinda almost a dead experience, but other than that, I had close calls when car comes at me.
Dot 10. Yea, pretty much like that. I just like to say it for fun reason, through. XP.

DOGARS is easily better than Dot.

So, are you liking the forums now?

Shut up you little spazz Sonrio! Anywho, Yes. DOGARS is better then Dot. XP.

As for your question. Yes. It feels great that I'm back to community since I can meet my old pals here and also making new friends in this forum.

X!!
09-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Dot 7. How about, No.

Why? WHHYYYY???????? I AM AN IDIOT! YOU CLEARLY HAVE NEVER MET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shantae
09-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Why? WHHYYYY???????? I AM AN IDIOT! YOU CLEARLY HAVE NEVER MET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This statement, confirms that your an idiot.

Happy Xie boy?

X!!
09-17-2012, 11:06 AM
This statement, confirms that your an idiot.

Happy Xie boy?

Yes, and why do you call me Xie boy? I hate that name...XD

Davismt
09-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I like the name Twix better.

Anyways, time for the questions.

1. Do you ever sleep?
2. Who was your first friend on this forum?
3. Is Dot an addiction?
4. Why don't you think X is an idiot?
5. Meloetta is sexy?
6. Do you wear pants?
7. How did you come up with PokeZone?

Shantae
09-17-2012, 08:35 PM

Because it's nice alternative name than calling you X or TXW1. But, I don't normally call you Xie but I rarely gonna call you that for fun reasons. XP.

I like the name Twix better.

Anyways, time for the questions.

1. Do you ever sleep?
2. Who was your first friend on this forum?
3. Is Dot an addiction?
4. Why don't you think X is an idiot?
5. Meloetta is sexy?
6. Do you wear pants?
7. How did you come up with PokeZone?

1. Yes, I do sleep like everyone else. For school days, I normally sleep like 10-11 PM. For other days that I have no school, weekend, or Summer vacation, I normally sleep around 12-1:30 AM.
2. My first friend in this forum (unless my profile's friend counter does count. XP) is either TheTrainerExpert or X.
3. For me, yes.
4. I won't say X in general is an idiot because I didn't see him doing anything stupid things. But now, he replied me,
"OHHHHHHHH WHY?!?!?! I AM AN IDIOT" - X.
That shows he's whining and I feel that he is an idiot (but for now).
5. For me, yes Meloetta is sexy. Just looking Meloetta appearance and her looks. XD.
6. Yes.
7. Around last year, I think. I just came up this username in another forum and I think this username really fits me. I'm in the zone in Pokemon! xD.

Giratina720
09-18-2012, 02:16 AM
If you had a dream that is really exciting that you wanted to come true, what will it be?

Flubbs
09-18-2012, 06:03 AM
D-d-d-d-dot!

1. Where did the inspiration come from for you to use the word "dot" so much?
2. I'm bored. Tell me a joke?

X!!
09-18-2012, 10:06 AM
If you were to upload a video on YouTube, what kind of video will it be?

Shantae
09-18-2012, 01:59 PM
If you had a dream that is really exciting that you wanted to come true, what will it be?

A dream? Uh, have more money in my pocket. Like more than $999 billion dollars!?!?! Or have my own Credit Card? XP.

D-d-d-d-dot!

1. Where did the inspiration come from for you to use the word "dot" so much?
2. I'm bored. Tell me a joke?

1. In SS Forumotion, I used to say "..." or "." in chatbox quite alot. Which that really makes me wondering. In here, I had a question through in my mind, as like.

Why not use the word "Dot." instead of a boring period "."?

^ That question really gave me the inspiration to use the word "Dot." alot in here (chatbox) and it will last like forever.

2. A Joke eh? How about..........
What does one Geodude say to the other Geodude?

If you were to upload a video on YouTube, what kind of video will it be?

Even through I'm not planning to upload a video in Youtube. If I would upload, uh random PC Games (mostly TM), or Mario Hack Playthrough, or any Nintendo game.

poppop1221221
09-18-2012, 02:03 PM
dot I think idk lol

would you paint a whole town a color if so what color would it be?

Shantae
09-18-2012, 02:10 PM
dot I think idk lol

would you paint a whole town a color if so what color would it be?

Paint the whole town? That sounds like hard work to me.
What about painting the whole town with the color PINK?!?! XP.

Spacey
09-19-2012, 10:12 PM
What part of New York do you reside in?

Shantae
09-20-2012, 02:52 AM
What part of New York do you reside in?
I live one of the Five Boroughs in New York City, which is Queens. XD.

Tuxy
09-22-2012, 09:20 AM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/funny-cartoon-logic-underwater-fire.gif

Would you have this as your profile picture for a week?

UbersSuck20
09-22-2012, 11:47 AM
1. Why do you like dots?
2. Least favorite subject in school?

Shantae
09-22-2012, 10:21 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/funny-cartoon-logic-underwater-fire.gif

Would you have this as your profile picture for a week?

Less likely, but no. But that picture is sure is interesting. =P

1. Why do you like dots?
2. Least favorite subject in school?

1. Because I like to say it. It's my traditional word. XD. Instead of the boring "..." Period. :/
2. My least favorite subject is English.

Giratina720
09-22-2012, 10:22 PM
One question for you.

What is your least favorite pokemon in the whole pokemon universe?

Shantae
09-22-2012, 10:36 PM
One question for you.

What is your least favorite pokemon in the whole pokemon universe?

In my opinion, Farfetch'd. This Pokemon is something that I have a sense that this is my least favorite pokemon ever. It's just sad but, it's bad. No evolution chain for Farfetch'd. I know it's from 1st Gen by nostalgia but still...... :/

Davismt
09-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Hai der.

1. Why did you join the forums?
2. Why don't you upload on YouTube?
3. Would you paint X's house pink to get him mad?
4. Would you put a kitten at his front door?
5. YOUR OPINION ON LIFE.

Shantae
09-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Hai der.

1. Why did you join the forums?
2. Why don't you upload on YouTube?
3. Would you paint X's house pink to get him mad?
4. Would you put a kitten at his front door?
5. YOUR OPINION ON LIFE.

1. I joined the forums because I'm so bored and I have nothing to do. All I just want is to chat some of my old friends (SS Forumotion peeps) and make some new friends and chat. I'm trying to be nicest person you ever met. I don't argue or something else that is bad. I'm so calm.
2. Because I'm not in mood to get a camera or download something that I can upload to youtube. I'm too lazy to upload. :/
3. Assuming his house is in Philippines (1 floor only). XD. Sure, why not? :p
4. If I find a Kitten that is scary, and allows to chase X and scratch his face, etc. I would too. Also, adding a special thing to my kitten. The color of the Kitten will be PINK!
5. My life is okay in general. The thing about my life is I just only made some friends in my school but rarely hang out, going outside rarely :/, and living in a fine house. My life is just different side of me. That's all I have to say.

Davismt
09-23-2012, 10:42 PM
3. Assuming his house is in Philippines (1 floor only). XD. Sure, why not? :p

*Gets Skype refrence* *Laughs*

sonriopoby123
09-27-2012, 04:13 AM
If Meloetta didn't exist, what would be your favorite Pokemon?

Shantae
09-28-2012, 02:28 AM
If Meloetta didn't exist, what would be your favorite Pokemon?

Um, it would be either Swampert, or Snivy. I don't know exactly what is my favorite Pokemon, expect Meloetta. xD.

Kyoits
09-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Can i come to your house
What is your favorite month?

Shantae
09-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Can i come to your house
What is your favorite month?

lol. As if. No. XD.

My favorite month is December since it had Christmas in that date and school breaks. More importantly, the first day of Winter starts my favorite month. xD.

DarkSide
09-30-2012, 09:41 PM
#1 What is your favorite pokemon game?

#2 What is your favorite color?

#3 do you plan on getting pokemon black 2/ white 2?

#4 if so what team do you plain on using?

(i'm sorry if you answered these questions already)

Shantae
10-02-2012, 04:41 AM
#1 What is your favorite pokemon game?

#2 What is your favorite color?

#3 do you plan on getting pokemon black 2/ white 2?

#4 if so what team do you plain on using?

(i'm sorry if you answered these questions already)

1. My favorite Pokemon game ever is Pokemon Emerald. Despite it was my first Pokemon game ever and also has one of my favorite regions, the Hoenn region. xD.

2. My favorite color is a tie between Yellow and Red.

3. Yes, I do.

4. I'm not 100% sure what Pokemon am I using in this game. I already decided my starter, which is Oshawott. However, the rest is up to my choice.

Flubbs
10-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Where did you get that avatar and why is it the best avatar in the whole world?

Shantae
10-02-2012, 05:04 AM
Where did you get that avatar and why is it the best avatar in the whole world?

I asked Space in skype to make a new ava because I was kinda bored with my Meloetta ava. So, I decided to ask Space and make a new ava for a different style of me. xP.

Because Daisy is better then that dumb Peach. imo. I wish Nintendo deveolped a game all about Daisy and Luigi. But not like plain, too original, and boring other Mario games as like, Bowser kidnaps the Princess and Mario saves Peach. I need something new in store for Nintendo.
Lastly, why thank you for telling me that my avatar it best thing in whole world. XD

Umbrony
10-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Since when am I your son? DDD:

pikachumaster
10-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Hello!

Do you watch SS's vids anymore?
Are you annoyed by PETA's new anti-pokemon parody game?
What game systems do you have?

Starry
10-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Whats your favorite dish?
Whats your favorite dish from another place (France ect)
Can you cook?
Do you like Dippin Dots?

Josiah5646
10-12-2012, 01:12 AM
On a scale of 1-10, How kind are you?
Have you ever been bullied?
Favorite grade?
Favorite age you were in?
Favorite school subject?

Shantae
10-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Since when am I your son? DDD:

Tbh, I have no idea.

Hello!

Do you watch SS's vids anymore?
Are you annoyed by PETA's new anti-pokemon parody game?
What game systems do you have?

1. Yes I do watch SS vids, but a few times.
2. Kinda, but PETA is overdone themselves.
3. If your referring to the consoles. I have a N64, Wii, and 3DS. I had DS Lite but it was broken years ago. :/

Whats your favorite dish?
Whats your favorite dish from another place (France ect)
Can you cook?
Do you like Dippin Dots?

- The Thanksgiving Dishes, I'm not 100% of which is my personal favorite.
- Italian dish. My taste buds can't resist!
- Yes, I can cook.
- Lol. Dot. Yes.

On a scale of 1-10, How kind are you?
Have you ever been bullied?
Favorite grade?
Favorite age you were in?
Favorite school subject?

1. In scale of 8. I'm a nice person. =D
2. Not really.
3. My favorite Age is 13 because it one of my lucky numbers and 8th Grade is the best school years ever in my entire life. =D
4. Math.

Tuxy
10-13-2012, 08:59 AM
HOW CAN YOU LIKE MATH?

capsnolikethis

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
10-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Why am I the best Toadette
WHy did I lose to you
Why am I asking questions
Why am I calling you Mommy

Shantae
10-15-2012, 10:49 PM
HOW CAN YOU LIKE MATH?

capsnolikethis

BECAUSE I LIEK NUMBERS AND SHAPES! OOOOOO! I LOVE TO COUNT, AND I LOVE SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS! /capsoff
For seriousness, I love Math because I suck at English. I'm dead serious. :/

Why am I the best Toadette
WHy did I lose to you
Why am I asking questions
Why am I calling you Mommy

1. Tbh, no. You know the reason Bond, don't you?
2. Because I'm so lucky today!
3. Because you like to stalk me. xD.
4. That question, I'll pass. I'm not gonna say the answer. Sorry. :/

Ice
10-15-2012, 11:27 PM
What's your favorite type of math? (geometry, algebra, etc.)

Shantae
10-16-2012, 05:05 AM
What's your favorite type of math? (geometry, algebra, etc.)

My favorite type of Math is Algebra. Simple but it still qualify as my favorite. For some odd reason, I wanna to go on into Geometry. But eh, it's has to something in my school. I have no clue, exactly. :/

The Arrow
11-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Why didn't you name yourself MarioZone? Or even ZeldaZone? Double Z?

Shantae
11-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Why didn't you name yourself MarioZone? Or even ZeldaZone? Double Z?

Because Pokemon is my entire life dream. It's inspiration because I play Pokemon the most in my heart. So that's how I choose to be PokeZone instead of MarioZone or ZeldaZone. XD.

Umbrony
11-24-2012, 03:39 AM
Why do you like Combo Breaking so much?

LuckyLapras
11-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Am I your friend?
Why do you like dots?
Do you know HTML?

Shantae
12-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Why do you like Combo Breaking so much?

Because, I live to ruin your greatest streaks ever (like Sliver streak in the chatbox, etc.).

Am I your friend?
Why do you like dots?
Do you know HTML?

1. Yes.
2. Cause periods (like .) is totally boring.
3. Not really....

Clairvoya
12-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Is Meloetta your favorite Pokemon?
Worst Pokemon spin-off and best?
Do you like vegetables?
If yes, which is your favorite?
What was the most important thing you ever learned in your life?
Least favorite school subject and why?
Favorite video game series besides Pokemon?
Favorite sport?
What do you think is your best talent?

X!!
12-07-2012, 01:10 AM
How many innocent little children did you possess when you were a Hypno?
Favorite month of the year?

The Arrow
12-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Do you like windows?

BreeZaps
12-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Your name is now fluffy. =D
Have any pets?

Shantae
12-19-2012, 12:46 AM
Is Meloetta your favorite Pokemon?
Worst Pokemon spin-off and best?
Do you like vegetables?
If yes, which is your favorite?
What was the most important thing you ever learned in your life?
Least favorite school subject and why?
Favorite video game series besides Pokemon?
Favorite sport?
What do you think is your best talent?

1. Yes.
2. Worst Spin-off: PokéPark Wii
Best Spin-off: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. :P
3. No.
4. Skipped
5. The most important thing I ever learned in my life is I'm trying to talk to people and sometimes to be funny at others so people can laugh. XD.
6. English. I hate books, I hate writing, and I hate reading. I totally hate English. That's all I have to say.
7. Rollercoaster Tycoon
8. Soccer, Football (Amorica version), Basketball, and recently Volleyball.
9. I'm not sure if I'm good a drawing or what. But my best talent involves in the computer. =P

How many innocent little children did you possess when you were a Hypno?
Favorite month of the year?

1. GTFO. 0. I'm nice Hypno you fool.
2. December and May

Do you like windows?
The Glass Windows? Uh, maybe yes....

Your name is now fluffy. =D
Have any pets?

>Fluffy
and now I've known as Pokey.
To answer your question, not right now.

BreeZaps
04-21-2013, 05:06 AM
I just revived your thread. Thank me later.
How is life?

Shantae
04-29-2013, 10:18 PM
I just revived your thread. Thank me later.
How is life?

All I have to say is, Life is interesting whenever your doing something. Life changes frequently.

BreeZaps
04-29-2013, 11:51 PM
Ok What is life?

Shantae
05-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Ok What is life?

Too lazy to say it in my own words. So har har, geegle time.
The sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual.

BreeZaps
05-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday. What did you do for your day?

Shantae
05-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Happy Birthday. What did you do for your day?

Well, I have school in that day. Plus, I went to music lessons and bought some food from Burger King. At home, I blow my cake, eat, and enjoy listening more music!

LuckyLapras
05-12-2013, 07:55 AM
What would you do if there's popcorn in your left sock right now?

BreeZaps
05-13-2013, 05:17 AM
What will you do if someone threw popcorn at you?

Ayra
05-13-2013, 05:25 AM
Would you rather walk on water, or swim through land?

sonriopoby123
05-13-2013, 11:11 PM
What is love?

Shantae
05-16-2013, 12:51 AM
What would you do if there's popcorn in your left sock right now?

Throw it in garbage.

What will you do if someone threw popcorn at you?

If I catch it then I eat it. If not, then I'll leave it in floor.

Would you rather walk on water, or swim through land?

Swim through land.

What is love?

Love is a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

give me 0/10 for using google search. kthxbai.
idc.

Ayra
05-16-2013, 01:57 AM
Which is more often, you yelling at TS, or him yelling at you?
And how often is it?

Davismt
05-16-2013, 02:40 AM
How did you and TS get together?

Shantae
05-16-2013, 03:12 AM
Which is more often, you yelling at TS, or him yelling at you?
And how often is it?

None of them. Well actually, we don't yell each other that a much.
Mostly likely me yelling at TS part. How often? Rarely.

How did you and TS get together?
If I recall correctly, I think we start our relationship in X/Y Forums where TS and LuX adore me for some reason....

Ayra
05-16-2013, 03:31 AM
How well does TS dance?
Does he do better on a poll, or on the bed floor?

Shantae
05-16-2013, 11:42 AM
How well does TS dance?
Does he do better on a poll, or on the bed floor?

Idc anyone else have to say to his adorable dance skills. I say he dance pretty amazing.
Uh, I guess the Floor.

BreeZaps
05-16-2013, 03:16 PM
What zone are you in?

Shantae
05-16-2013, 07:56 PM
What zone are you in?

I'm in the Zone! AutoZone!
Nobody's zone. kk

BreeZaps
05-18-2013, 06:45 PM
How well can you do the art of dots?

sonriopoby123
05-18-2013, 06:58 PM
How did Dot end up as your word?

Shantae
05-21-2013, 12:02 AM
How well can you do the art of dots?

Very well. I'm like Dot artist!
http://puu.sh/2XK05.png
Not really as a typical dot art but w/e.

How did Dot end up as your word?

Eh, I was frequently using periods (like .) and its getting boring now so, my brain brought an idea to use da word Dot.

BreeZaps
05-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Very well. I'm like Dot artist!
http://puu.sh/2XK05.png
Not really as a typical dot art but w/e.
That is beautiful. You should open a thread showing your dot art.

Cutiepuffle
05-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Best dot drawing?

sonriopoby123
05-23-2013, 12:04 AM
In your own words, describe the word "sonriopoby123"

Shantae
05-23-2013, 05:24 AM
Best dot drawing?

I think we have to do a Dot Art Project for Art Class, and I feel it was my best dot drawing yet by hand. For computer, check my previous post and its in spoiler tag.

In your own words, describe the word "sonriopoby123"

Hmm, sonriopoby123. I think your username represent as your favorite Nintendo series such as Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, and Kirby. 123? Hmm, I guess maybe you find numbers 123 interesting.

Ayra
05-23-2013, 05:28 AM
What isa your favorite dot shape

Shantae
05-23-2013, 05:31 AM
What isa your favorite dot shape

I like Dot. Squares.... They're easy to Dot plot them.

Ayra
05-23-2013, 05:34 AM
Do you prefer liquid or solid dots?

Is TS aroused by your dots?

Shantae
05-23-2013, 05:37 AM
Do you prefer liquid or solid dots?

Is TS aroused by your dots?

1. Solid Dots.
2. Wat, no way.

Ayra
05-23-2013, 05:45 AM
How big are your dots?
Is TS aware that they are so small?

Does pz+ts=13^2-10^2

Shantae
05-23-2013, 11:18 AM
How big are your dots?
Is TS aware that they are so small?

Does pz+ts=13^2-10^2

1. Between large or small Dots.
2. No?
3. *facepalm* oh pls fake sylveon.

BreeZaps
05-23-2013, 03:29 PM
PokeZone. TS is cheating on you. TS is kissing Snivys.

LuckyLapras
05-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Do you wish for me to give you a pop quiz in which 50% of the answers only you will know and the rest are all references to unpopular culture?
If you and de Iceberg ever have a fight, will you drag anyone into it?

Shantae
05-23-2013, 08:10 PM
PokeZone. TS is cheating on you. TS is kissing Snivys.

*cries in corner*
waaaaaaaaaaah
;~;

First of all, that's not a question. Second, TS didn't told me about that so hah. It wasn't confirmed.

Do you wish for me to give you a pop quiz in which 50% of the answers only you will know and the rest are all references to unpopular culture?
If you and de Iceberg ever have a fight, will you drag anyone into it?

1. No quizzes, thank you very much. I finals to study.
2. Uh, no (maybe Brick).

Ayra
05-24-2013, 12:38 AM
Where were you on the 20th of April?

BreeZaps
05-24-2013, 02:48 AM
What are you doing this summer?

Shantae
05-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Where were you on the 20th of April?

Somewhere hidden. A secret hideout.

What are you doing this summer?

Probably traveling somewhere with my family with my torture cousins. Other than that, same thing as last year. Stay home, and do my usual thing.

Ayra
05-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Who was with you?

BreeZaps
05-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Do you like Shinx? What do you think of it? http://uc.exteenblog.com/ice-mugan/images/EPK/shinx.gif

Shantae
05-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Who was with you?

Uh, let just say I was with my annoying brother.

Do you like Shinx? What do you think of it? http://uc.exteenblog.com/ice-mugan/images/EPK/shinx.gif

Shinx is cute Pokemon, so yes. Apparently when I played Pokemon Diamond, I caught Shinx and then train (+ evolved) all way through Pokemon League. As first, I thought Pokemon is meh, I'll put it in PC.... But, I kept using this Pokemon and evolved to Luxio, and then Luxray. It was a pretty useful Pokemon since you can use Crunch attack, and some physical electric types. Everything else, their stats is decent and all. So yeah.

LuckyLapras
05-24-2013, 10:30 PM
Have you ever tried raising a competitive team? Are you any good at it?

sonriopoby123
05-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Why do you want me back on Skype?

Clairvoya
05-25-2013, 02:10 AM
What do you think of Togekiss?
Snivy?
What about me? (<3 opinion and serious opinion.) <3

Shantae
05-25-2013, 02:24 AM
Have you ever tried raising a competitive team? Are you any good at it?

Before. I was interested to know about Competitive team (online). Ice thought me basics, and all of sudden he help me create my team in Shoddy.
In real games, no. Am I good? Not really, I suck.

Why do you want me back on Skype?

You don't have to. But for certain particular forum *hence PHF*. There is staff convo that discuss forum itself including staff.

What do you think of Togekiss?
Snivy?
What about me? (<3 opinion and serious opinion.) <3

1. Beautiful, majestic, cute, charming, and heavenly Pokemon. I can't simply describe about this Pokemon, its all over the place! Dazzling Pokemon, I have to say.

2. Snivy is cute Pokemon. I don't have anything serious hates in this Pokemon, although I like Smugleaf before than Snivy tbh. But that was before B/W was released in Japan.

3. <3 Opinion: omg you're best husbandie ever you met!!!!!!!!!!!!! liek this is greatest thing ever in my lifeeee!!!!! our love is forever and ever! never torn down! lets contiune this way! i describe you handsome, supportive, cute, and manliest husband ever.

Serious Opinion: Okay, dead serious. You're officially my 'internet' best friend in the forums. I describe you as crazy, cool, young, mature, funny, and you pretty self-control, and you're most mature young SS Forum member (11 year old), I've met. Which is rare although, you're Filipino. XD. Just to confirm that we're like Filipino best buddies forever. <3.

sonriopoby123
05-25-2013, 11:01 PM
>most mature young person

well excuse me

Got any favorite songs atm? Anime?

Clairvoya
05-25-2013, 11:05 PM

well excuse me

haha jelly
Favorite anime song?

Shantae
05-25-2013, 11:47 PM

well excuse me

Green Day: Boulevard of broken Dreams
Favorite Anime for now is Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga ****ai and The iDOLM@STER

haha jelly
Favorite anime song?

Clannad: Sad ost Flow, of time
and
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! OST Surechigau Kokoro to Kokoro

sonriopoby123
05-26-2013, 12:16 AM
What's your favorite TV show?
Food?

Shantae
05-26-2013, 04:59 AM
What's your favorite TV show?
Food?

1. Uh, let just say Fosters is my favorite T.V. show. I personally don't have an all time favorite T.V. show.
2. Pizza.

BreeZaps
05-26-2013, 05:14 AM
What do you think of Snivys?

ShaymieTehShaymin
05-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Why dots? Why not stripes?

Shantae
05-26-2013, 05:22 AM
What do you think of Snivys?

Snivy is cute Pokemon. I don't have anything serious hates in this Pokemon, although I like Smugleaf before than Snivy tbh. But that was before B/W was released in Japan.

Answer dux.

Why dots? Why not stripes?
Dot + Stripes? Lol. Interesting.
but dots is still bettah.

sonriopoby123
05-26-2013, 05:24 AM
PokeZone, which zone are you in? Why that certain Zone?

Favorite TV show?

Shantae
05-26-2013, 05:33 AM
PokeZone, which zone are you in? Why that certain Zone?

Favorite TV show?

1. The Fire Emblem Awakening Zone because I'm currently playing FE Awakening. Dot.

2. Didn't you ask that question before...
Eh, Fosters.

sonriopoby123
05-26-2013, 05:35 AM
I'm pretty sure I would've remembered.

What's that in your signature?

Shantae
05-26-2013, 05:40 AM
I'm pretty sure I would've remembered.

What's that in your signature?

The sign of duck should look like by human.
Its from anime named: Uta No Prince Sama
I randomly found it by the power of tuummblr

BreeZaps
05-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Who is in your avatar?

sonriopoby123
05-26-2013, 04:56 PM
How many forums are you admin?
Why are you such a good admin?

Shantae
05-27-2013, 02:08 AM
Who is in your avatar?

Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica

How many forums are you admin?
Why are you such a good admin?

Dot 1. In my lifetime since SS Forumotion. Around mostly 5-10 Forums. Right now its 2 Forums (GU and PHF).
Dot 2. Because I'm wise Admin that knows mostly about the Admin panel features in all types of forums. I'm more into programming stuff.

BreeZaps
05-27-2013, 03:22 AM
What do you think of EpicCh33se?

Shantae
05-27-2013, 04:14 AM
What do you think of EpicCh33se?

I'll say it in short and sweet.

Ch33se is pretty decent/staff member. I used to talk to him in skype like last August. But for now, not really. But still, he's a cool person.

sonriopoby123
05-27-2013, 04:17 AM
What if...
You were promoted to mod here?

Shantae
05-27-2013, 05:24 AM
What if...
You were promoted to mod here?

I'll never be promoted to mod in here. My brain sense it right now and forever.

Bleh, I'll only just have to deal with moderation stuff in the forums. Plus checking most of the threads to see if anyone didn't break the rules or what... (oh yeah, don't forget about infracting, I still do this if rule was broked).

Considering me as a wise member......
Majority of it, it wouldn't happen.

BreeZaps
05-27-2013, 01:28 PM
What if you became admin? :P

Shantae
05-27-2013, 02:11 PM
What if you became admin? :P

I'll shut down this forum forever.
Brb. Killing myself.

BreeZaps
05-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Can you show me more of your dot art? It's the best :D

Shantae
05-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Can you show me more of your dot art? It's the best :D

http://puu.sh/32ugR.png
Dot drew a Penguin.... not exactly what it looks.... :/

/question answered

Ayra
05-28-2013, 05:21 AM
which pairing is better, TSxRS, or TSxPM?
Is TheBlindXatu a good piece#3 for the threesome with you and TS?
Are Mexicans Intelligent?

Shantae
05-28-2013, 05:27 AM
which pairing is better, TSxRS, or TSxPM?
Is TheBlindXatu a good piece#3 for the threesome with you and TS?
Are Mexicans Intelligent?

1. None of them.
2. Hiya Xatu. You write bad pieces, so get out.
3. I dunno, maybe?

Ayra
05-28-2013, 05:32 AM
Is there anyone on these forums that you are willing to allow to sleep between you and TS (Not me. I'm not interested. Pick someone else.)?
Favorite FE lord?
Favorite Pokémon villain?
Least favorite Anime?

Shantae
05-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Is there anyone on these forums that you are willing to allow to sleep between you and TS (Not me. I'm not interested. Pick someone else.)?
Favorite FE lord?
Favorite Pokémon villain?
Least favorite Anime?

1. Maybe one of my skype friends, but in here. No.
2. Chrom
3. Team Rocket. In games, Team Plasma.
4. I don't really have least favorite anime....

Ayra
05-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Does TS already know this friend of yours that you speak of?
If so, would he consent to letting this person sleep between you two?
Do you drink water out of the bottle, or the can?

Shantae
05-28-2013, 05:57 AM
Does TS already know this friend of yours that you speak of?
If so, would he consent to letting this person sleep between you two?
Do you drink water out of the bottle, or the can?

1. No.
2. Skipped.
3. Da Bottle.

Ayra
05-28-2013, 06:00 AM
Is Dabottle a good source for electricity?
What would you do if you dropped TS off the edge of a cliff?
What if he jumped off of the cliff himself.

Shantae
05-28-2013, 06:45 AM
Is Dabottle a good source for electricity?
What would you do if you dropped TS off the edge of a cliff?
What if he jumped off of the cliff himself.

1. lolmaybe.
2. Saved him by my swifty bold Skarmory (better than eyan)!!!!
3. Same thing.

Ayra
06-11-2013, 09:10 AM
What is your favorite fairy-type Pokémon?
What would you do if TS intentionally drank a fatal poison?

Shantae
06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
What is your favorite fairy-type Pokémon?
What would you do if TS intentionally drank a fatal poison?

1. Considering Sylveon is only fairy type Pokemon I know. So, Sylveon.
2. *Takes out Antidote* Heals TS from fatal poison. TS is alive and contiunes to love pZ. Done.

Ayra
06-11-2013, 05:04 PM
What if the antidote didn't work?

Flubbs
06-11-2013, 05:07 PM
im posting pointless questions in your thread. does that make you mad??????????????????
on a scale of 1 to infinity, how much better is severa than lucy?

Shantae
06-11-2013, 05:14 PM
What if the antidote didn't work?

Then I'll use Pecha Berry, Full Heal, or Casteliacone if antidote didn't work out.

im posting pointless questions in your thread. does that make you mad??????????????????
on a scale of 1 to infinity, how much better is severa than lucy?

not really.
infinitieh and beyond!!!!!!!!!

Ayra
06-11-2013, 05:21 PM
As in, what if he died?
Anyway, how often do you sleep with TS?
Also, do you prefer it to rain liquids, or it to rain rocks?
Lastly, do you prefer beer or intercourse?

ShaymieTehShaymin
06-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Do you like Liam Payne?
Do you celebrate Tidus day?

Shantae
06-11-2013, 07:26 PM
As in, what if he died?
Anyway, how often do you sleep with TS?
Also, do you prefer it to rain liquids, or it to rain rocks?
Lastly, do you prefer beer or intercourse?

1. My heart is broken like shattered glass. *plays sad song*
2. Eh, few times. I go to work late as hell.
3. Wat. Rain liquids, I guess.
4. Beer.

Do you like Liam Payne?
Do you celebrate Tidus day?

1. Never heard of him, nor his songs. So I can't judge him. Either way, the name is pretty interesting.
2. Uh, no? I never heard that day in my books.....

Ayra
06-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Do you prefer coffee or dancing?
Do you love to fail, or hate to succeed?
Would you rather see a gun at TS's head, or a knife at his throat?
And what would you prefer on yourself?

ShaymieTehShaymin
06-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Why don't you know that Liam Payne is from One Direction?
Do you like One Direction?

Shantae
06-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Updated the original OP for grammar fixes and added some SS history stuff....

---

Do you prefer coffee or dancing?
Do you love to fail, or hate to succeed?
Would you rather see a gun at TS's head, or a knife at his throat?
And what would you prefer on yourself?

1. Coffee
2. Succeed (sometimes hate).
3. Neither (if i have to choose then gun.......)
4. More video games.

Why don't you know that Liam Payne is from One Direction?
Do you like One Direction?

1. Because I don't listen to other music artist that much.... I only focus on listening Video Game OST.
2. Yes.

Ayra
06-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Did you go through any marriages/divorced in SS 1-3 before meeting TS here?

Shantae
06-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Did you go through any marriages/divorced in SS 1-3 before meeting TS here?

Nope (however i had one before but it wasn't in this forum).

Ayra
06-13-2013, 10:06 AM
How would you react if you entered TS's home and saw him sleeping with Skitty?

Would you rather be a bomb technician and accidentally blow up 30 people, or be a lawyer representing a bomb technician in that situation?

Would you rather see TS electrocuted or intoxicated?

Shantae
06-13-2013, 08:05 PM
How would you react if you entered TS's home and saw him sleeping with Skitty?

Would you rather be a bomb technician and accidentally blow up 30 people, or be a lawyer representing a bomb technician in that situation?

Would you rather see TS electrocuted or intoxicated?

1. Hmm.... unless he find me good reason why Skitty was there. Just for hanging out purposes. I can accept it.
2. Uh, a lawyer representing a bomb technician in that situation.
3. Electrocuted Neither.

TheTrainerExpert
06-22-2013, 12:41 AM
Do you like Togekiss' because your husband is one?
How would you like going up in an online game against me?

Shantae
06-22-2013, 02:18 AM
Do you like Togekiss' because your husband is one?
How would you like going up in an online game against me?

1. Obviously.
2. Maybe MK7 and White match up. I dunno.

UbersSuck20
06-22-2013, 10:17 AM
1. What do you think of me?
2. Your favorite Pokemon? (Sorry, I'm too lazy to read all the posts.)

Shantae
06-22-2013, 10:33 AM
1. What do you think of me?
2. Your favorite Pokemon? (Sorry, I'm too lazy to read all the posts.)

1. All I have to say is you're pretty self-centered person that knows so much about Competitive Pokemon. So that's makes you a good person.
2. Skarmory and Meloetta

Bricktoad
07-02-2013, 08:33 PM
[4:24:52 PM] 『Rawr』: http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?2016-The-Art-of-da-Dots
[4:24:56 PM] 『Rawr』: ask me anything!!!!!!!!!!!
[4:24:59 PM] 『Rawr』: and lol your back
[4:25:15 PM] 『Rawr』: in ss forumz
[4:31:06 PM] VAmericanLP: No I was just there to make fun of the hype and be stupid
[4:31:35 PM] 『Rawr』: plssssssssssssssss
[4:31:41 PM] 『Rawr』: just for once!!!!!!!!

Alright fineeee PZ

How are you
What are you doing
Did you do anything constructive today
Did you make sure that TS was happy when he returned
Does u haz peeps dat annoy u 2 git on da compyootrz

Shantae
07-02-2013, 08:37 PM
[4:24:52 PM] 『Rawr』: http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?2016-The-Art-of-da-Dots
[4:24:56 PM] 『Rawr』: ask me anything!!!!!!!!!!!
[4:24:59 PM] 『Rawr』: and lol your back
[4:25:15 PM] 『Rawr』: in ss forumz
[4:31:06 PM] VAmericanLP: No I was just there to make fun of the hype and be stupid
[4:31:35 PM] 『Rawr』: plssssssssssssssss
[4:31:41 PM] 『Rawr』: just for once!!!!!!!!

Alright fineeee PZ

How are you
What are you doing
Did you do anything constructive today
Did you make sure that TS was happy when he returned
Does u haz peeps dat annoy u 2 git on da compyootrz

1. I'm fine.
2. Browsing random forums and listening to random music. /ihavenolife
3. Uh yes. I guess.
4. Yes.
5. lolyes my brother Ronnie. xD.

Devil Slayer
07-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Pokezone do you like Bleach?

Shantae
07-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Pokezone do you like Bleach?

I haven't watch that anime, so no full opinion to it. But I will, but not right now. XD.

Hakuiin
07-02-2013, 10:29 PM
1.Do you hate rootinabox?
2.Why are you married to someone who tortures bunnies in her basement?

Devil Slayer
07-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Pokezone what do you think of the brony community?

Shantae
07-02-2013, 10:38 PM
1.Do you hate rootinabox?
2.Why are you married to someone who tortures bunnies in her basement?

1. I'm neutral to this. He/She saved the forums, but hacked other forums. So, I dunno. I don't exactly hate him/her.
2. Because I love him because of his username!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Pokezone what do you think of the brony community?

Meh, I don't watch MLP anymore sadly. So I dunno about that.

Ayra
07-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Wait, how did she save the forums? Didn't she hack them personally and destroy them?

Shantae
07-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Wait, how did she save the forums? Didn't she hack them personally and destroy them?

Well according to certain SS Staff. As the SS Staff talk to him/her in skype might trigger the reason why this forum is restored. After all, she/he was nice enough fix that error in the forums. If she/he was crazy, then the forum is done or boom destroyed.

TheTrainerExpert
07-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Will you ever race me in MK7?
Why do you always want me to join forums you're on?

Shantae
07-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Will you ever race me in MK7?
Why do you always want me to join forums you're on?

1. Possibly if I could finish getting all 3 stars in Mirror Mode Cups.
2. Cause you'll miss the fun PZ and friends expecting. XD.

Hakuiin
07-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Do you hate X because of the title he gave you?
Have a billion people asked you the question "Why are you in my house"?
Do you like Chocolate?

Shantae
07-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Do you hate X because of the title he gave you?
Have a billion people asked you the question "Why are you in my house"?
Do you like Chocolate?

1. Maybe.
2. No, but its just location of stalking you. xD.
3. Yes.

Ayra
07-06-2013, 10:30 PM
What's my big house like?

Shantae
07-06-2013, 10:37 PM
What's my big house like?

A dining room, living room, 3 bathrooms, 6 Bedrooms, 1 special area, and a basement.
I dunno.

BreeZaps
07-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Show me more dot art.

Shantae
07-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Show me more dot art.

http://i.imgur.com/PMpaX71.png
Dot draw a Ship and boat. Including people with stick figures. XP.

Key

Fail Boat
1st Stick Figure: Pokemon73
2nd Stick Figure: Devil Slayer
3rd Stick Figure: Pokemon Trainer Lyra

In the ocean: Cutiepuffle

Cool Peeps Ship
1st Stick Figure: Lord Penguin
2nd Stick Figure: BreeZaps
3rd Stick Figure: ssshaymin (i dunno lol.)
4th Stick Figure: sonriopoby123
5th Stick Figure: Togekissing Snivy
6th Stick Figure: Myself, PokeZone

Clairvoya
07-21-2013, 02:12 AM
What do you think of Sailor Moon so far?
3 best friends on this forum?

Shantae
07-21-2013, 02:15 AM
What do you think of Sailor Moon so far?
3 best friends on this forum?

Pretty good anime, tbh. I like the characterization and somewhat the plot. Overall, I'm looking forward to see more episodes.

You, Brick, and X.

Ayra
07-26-2013, 04:32 PM
Y titel no mor haz dotty artz?

Shantae
07-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Y titel no mor haz dotty artz?

Because it's getting old and I want a new thread title change.

Kamex
07-28-2013, 11:08 AM
What is your favorite type of music? (generic as hell, idgaf)

Shantae
07-28-2013, 02:19 PM
What is your favorite type of music? (generic as hell, idgaf)

OST Music.
Other than that, Rock or Hip-hop music.

BreeZaps
07-28-2013, 03:05 PM
What Zone are you in? The Zone love of TS?

Kamex
07-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Appearently you are a chair. How do you feel?

Shantae
07-28-2013, 10:31 PM
What Zone are you in? The Zone love of TS?

Absolutely Correct!

Appearently you are a chair. How do you feel?

A chair sign of me having no life, I feel guuuuuuuud.

HoennTrainerRuby
07-28-2013, 11:19 PM
How's that usertitle working out?

Shantae
07-28-2013, 11:32 PM
How's that usertitle working out?

Meh, it's alright. I don't really mind my usertitle.

Clairvoya
07-29-2013, 12:01 AM
Why are you such an amazing wife?

Shantae
07-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Why are you such an amazing wife?

Because I'm sweet, careable, trustworthy, has a high salary job, you, a child, and really wonderful house. I have everything in store for both of us and Melo!~

HoennTrainerRuby
07-29-2013, 01:45 AM
Why do you want my avatar and signature set?

Ayra
07-29-2013, 02:25 AM
Why does your thread title represent something in the Mario franchise that Cloyster represents in the Pokémon franchise?
(I better not have to bloody explain myself).

Shantae
07-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Why do you want my avatar and signature set?

because its cute!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does your thread title represent something in the Mario franchise that Cloyster represents in the Pokémon franchise?
(I better not have to bloody explain myself).

What does Cloyster have to do with the title?

It's weird but Pokeys is adorable enemy from the Mario fanchise. I haven't realized it until around October 2012 when I had this username for 2-3 years.

Aaron
07-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Do you like chocolate milk? Because I do :)

Shantae
07-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Do you like chocolate milk? Because I do :)

Duh, yea.

http://www.chocolatefully.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/chocolate-milk1.jpg

^ This explains it.

Shaymin
07-31-2013, 12:11 AM
Firearms or blades?

Shantae
07-31-2013, 01:43 AM
Firearms or blades?

Pretty hard to decide but I go for Blades since Firearms have limited amount of ammo. For blades you slash whatever you want.

UbersSuck20
08-03-2013, 10:18 PM
1. You like Call of Duty... don't you?
2. Favorite Kalos starter?

Ayra
08-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Bombs or firearms?

Shantae
08-03-2013, 10:37 PM
1. You like Call of Duty... don't you?
2. Favorite Kalos starter?

1. Never played Call of Duty so I don't have full opinion on it.
2. Froakie. Fennekin is overrated and Chespin seems cool but I like Froakie better.

Bombs or firearms?

Firearms has more shooting ammo than throwing a single bomb in a particular direction. With firearm, you can shoot exactly whatever you want. Depending the bomb size, the more power that destroy a particular range. I'll pick the bomb through but more reliability. I go for firearms.

Ayra
08-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Bombs or blades?

Shantae
08-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Bombs or blades?

Blades has more reliability and better accuracy than the Bombs. For power I'll easily pick the bombs. Bombs again you basically throw it at certain range and boom goes dat bomb. It also has limited amount of bombs you can carry unlike the blades. For blades you can carry one blade and you can attack it whatever it takes to the opponent. Blades are also unlimited so you can slash it many times as you want.

BreeZaps
08-04-2013, 04:29 AM
*pokes* .

Shantae
08-05-2013, 01:03 PM
*pokes* .

*pokes back*

(This is not a question through.....)

Kamex
08-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Pie, Cake, Cookies or ice cream?

Shantae
08-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Pie, Cake, Cookies or ice cream?

Lick Lick dat Ice Cream!

Clairvoya
08-25-2013, 12:41 AM
Opinions on the Sailor Moon seasons you've watched?
Favorite soldier (counting Haruka and Michiru)?
Least favorite?
Best transformation song?

Shantae
08-25-2013, 01:49 AM
Opinions on the Sailor Moon seasons you've watched?
Favorite soldier (counting Haruka and Michiru)?
Least favorite?
Best transformation song?

1. Sailor Moon R is pretty much a better season than 1st one. It's like continuation of Sailor Moon original. I like some of the episodes but some I don't like. Sailor Warrior Transformations got upgrades and stuff. Music remain the same, and I like Doom Arc Tree series. I'm not gonna say why but.....

2. Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus

3. Sailor Mars

4. Sailor Moon original.

Don
08-25-2013, 09:53 AM
1. What is your favourite anime of all time?
2. If you had one wish, what would it be?
3. What do you enjoy doing?

Aaron
08-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Are you a fan of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother?
Favourite game franchise ever?
What is your favourite Pogeyman?

Shantae
08-25-2013, 12:04 PM
1. What is your favourite anime of all time?
2. If you had one wish, what would it be?
3. What do you enjoy doing?

1. Possibly right now is Madoka or Clannad After Story.
2. I wish I can time-travel back to June 26, 2013. The start of summer.....
3. Playing video games and doing stuff in computer.

Are you a fan of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother?
Favourite game franchise ever?
What is your favourite Pogeyman?

1. I don't watch these shows that much, so no.
2. Pokemon and Mario
3. Meloetta

Ayra
08-26-2013, 06:07 AM
What is Rock *** supposed to feel like?

Don
08-26-2013, 04:11 PM
If you never found SS, what would you be doing?

Shantae
08-27-2013, 01:48 AM
What is Rock *** supposed to feel like?

Use your imagination.

If you never found SS, what would you be doing?

Real life stuff.

Ayra
08-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Did you really just tell me to imagine Rock ***? :disturbed:

Shantae
08-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Did you really just tell me to imagine Rock ***? :disturbed:

Not necessarily because I'm not in mood to imagine stuff like this.

Kamex
08-27-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm not sure what YY's problem is if he doesn't like rock ***. WHO DOESN'T LIKE ROCK ***?!

Besides meloetta, what's your favorite pokemon?

Ayra
08-27-2013, 02:33 AM
Good, because a certain number and person occupy my interest more than a rock.
Have you slept with anyone since TS divorced you?

Shantae
08-27-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm not sure what YY's problem is if he doesn't like rock ***. WHO DOESN'T LIKE ROCK ***?!

Besides meloetta, what's your favorite pokemon?

Possibly Skarmory or Togekiss.

Good, because a certain number and person occupy my interest more than a rock.
Have you slept with anyone since TS divorced you?

Only my child, Melo.

Ayra
08-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Does TS still have visitation rights to your son?
When you slept with him, was there Rock *** involved?

Shantae
08-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Does TS still have visitation rights to your son?
When you slept with him, was there Rock *** involved?

1. lolwat.
2. No.

Aaron
08-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Who do you hate the most on teh forum?
Would you ever get back together with TS?

Glace
08-27-2013, 04:40 PM
what is this thing you call rock ***

Shantae
08-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Who do you hate the most on teh forum?
Would you ever get back together with TS?

1. Everything what YYHD says.
2. Most likely no.

what is this thing you call rock ***

My previous username was beautiful.
SSRocksEX

Yeah that's where it comes from.

Glace
08-27-2013, 04:54 PM
My previous username was beautiful.
SSRocksEX

Yeah that's where it comes from.

Such a glorious former username.

UbersSuck20
08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
1. Your opinion on me?
2. Least favorite Pokemon? (don't say Magikarp)

Shantae
08-28-2013, 09:14 AM
1. Your opinion on me?
2. Least favorite Pokemon? (don't say Magikarp)

1. Although we had few problems but still. You're quite good person and knows a lot about Pokemon Competitive stuff.
2. Uh, tbh. I don't like Muk the most other than Magikarp and Garbodor.

Don
08-28-2013, 09:43 AM
1. You're opinion on me?
2. What do you like to do as admin?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 11:24 AM
1. You're opinion on me?
2. What do you like to do as admin?

1. You're pretty much a good friend of mine. You're chill dude and pretty cool to talk with.
2. In here? Uh, dozing with constant html usertitle changes. J/k. I would do is check some of the forum suggestions that most of member think it's good idea to implied it. Make that suggestion happen and see how it goes for the forums.

Aaron
08-28-2013, 11:33 AM
'Pinion on me?
Do you like chicken?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 11:40 AM
'Pinion on me?
Do you like chicken?

1. You're pretty cool and really funny guy to talk with. I don't have any problem with you. So yeah.
2. This reminds me.... I've already ate 3 chicken meals yesterday. Absolutely yes.

Aaron
08-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Would you be happy if I got Gold on your AMA?
Should I spam your AMA until I get Gold?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Would you be happy if I got Gold on your AMA?
Should I spam your AMA until I get Gold?

1. Yes, saying congrats for achieving something is my job. :3
2. If you want. Go right ahead.

Aaron
08-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Ok, I'll spam.

Favourite tier in competitive play?
Why do you like Sailor Moon?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Ok, I'll spam.

Favourite tier in competitive play?
Why do you like Sailor Moon?

1. Eh, I'll say OU and Uber tier. Even through I don't play competitive stuff.
2. Because my ex-husbando recommend me to watch that anime. I know it's pretty old anime but it's something that I should watch rather than latest ones. Also the characters is pretty coolio at first before I watch the anime. :3

Aaron
08-28-2013, 12:05 PM
What is your most favourite anime ever in da world?
Are you sad that you and TS got a divorce?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 12:21 PM
What is your most favourite anime ever in da world?
Are you sad that you and TS got a divorce?

1. Madoka, Clannad, and K-ON!
2. Right now no, but before yes. It lasted 1 week.

Aaron
08-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Ok, so I went and spammed some other AMAs and now I'm back here to get Gold :D

Why did you join these here forums?
Who are they in your signature?

GOLD!

Shantae
08-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Ok, so I went and spammed some other AMAs and now I'm back here to get Gold :D

Why did you join these here forums?
Who are they in your signature?

GOLD!

1. I'm bored and I don't want to be interfear from life once again.
2. Uh, Idk. I'm pretty sure they're preforming at MTV Awards thing.

Aaron
08-28-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm not Gold yet, my life is over!

Do you ever watch Eyan's videos?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm not Gold yet, my life is over!

Do you ever watch Eyan's videos?

Before yes in 2009. I'm SS Fan noob that adores SS videos but for now not much. I'm only watching his Chrono Trigger walkthrough because it's something that I've been waiting for ages for him to do the walkthrough.

Aaron
08-28-2013, 12:41 PM
I think I'll have a milkshake in a minute.

Did you propose to TS?

Shantae
08-28-2013, 12:46 PM
I think I'll have a milkshake in a minute.

Did you propose to TS?

Yes I did. It happened like 6 months ago like around another forum. 2 Members adore me for some reason and decided to pick one and propose TS. So yeah.

TheTrainerExpert
08-29-2013, 12:24 AM
How does it feel to be my granddaughter?
What if I trapped you in a room with Pogeymanz73?

Kamex
08-29-2013, 01:29 AM
Favorite starter(s)?
Least favorite gym leader?
What games are you excited for this fall?

BreeZaps
08-29-2013, 02:17 AM
can you like get banned.
no. no. no.

Shantae
08-29-2013, 07:16 AM
How does it feel to be my granddaughter?
What if I trapped you in a room with Pogeymanz73?

1. Idk, good I guess.
2. I'm willing to kill P73 because my dream say so.

Favorite starter(s)?
Least favorite gym leader?
What games are you excited for this fall?

1. Cyndaquil
2. Whitney
3. Only Pokemon X/Y.

can you like get banned.
no. no. no.

I'll ban you first. J/k.

Hakuiin
08-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Do you know why Sonrio blocked me?
Are you bored?

Shantae
08-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Do you know why Sonrio blocked me?
Are you bored?

1. It's because she hates you?
2. Yes, I'm bored. Oh well, time to watch more anime.

Hakuiin
08-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Is Shingenki No Kyojin a good anime?

Shantae
08-31-2013, 07:40 AM
Is Shingenki No Kyojin a good anime?

It's hella overrated anime but still. It's really outstanding anime. I haven't watch the anime myself. Maybe anytime soon but I have piles of other anime to watch. XD.

Well I don't recommend you watching it cause your 11 years old. Too violent for you little boi. This anime isn't for everyone. XD.

Hakuiin
08-31-2013, 07:44 AM
It's hella overrated anime but still. It's really outstanding anime. I haven't watch the anime myself. Maybe anytime soon but I have piles of other anime to watch. XD.

Well I don't recommend you watching it cause your 11 years old. Too violent for you little boi. This anime isn't for everyone. XD.

Umm well, I don't care about age :3
So how's life?

Shantae
08-31-2013, 07:46 AM
Umm well, I don't care about age :3
So how's life?

My life is wonderful and poopy at the same time. Thank you very much for asking that question.

Hakuiin
08-31-2013, 08:00 AM
Do you want to get married again?

Shantae
08-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Do you want to get married again?

Maybe, possibly, most likely.

idk.