PDA

View Full Version : Mew VS Mewtwo: Part One

brecot
09-16-2012, 10:29 PM
"It was a stormy night when a scientist named Chuck was making an invention, when suddenly he had heard a enormous explosion. KABOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!! He looked outside his window and saw two extremely powerful Pokemon brawling, colliding with every Aura Sphere and Psychic they were even. They didn't even get tired. Chuck ran outside with three pokeballs, " Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres come on out!" he yelled. They came out of their pokeballs clueless. "Go stop them now!" he yelled once again. But the two Pokemon were too powerful." . " Thanks for that story gwandma!" A young man said. The End......until part two that is.

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Good. But a little short.

brecot
09-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Read the title again, it says part one. Part Two will be longer okay?

pikachumaster
09-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Sorry. I was just pointing it out.

Merga
09-16-2012, 10:51 PM
You could work on your originality a little bit more, this idea has already been taken by the anime, in fact, it was a movie. Maybe you should try again with an original idea. Not trying to be mean, but maybe if you would make something like an aftermath of the events that happened in the movie, and use your ideas, that would be good.

brecot
09-17-2012, 11:36 PM
Okay Megasome, I shall do that......

Charizardflyer
09-18-2012, 12:02 AM
First thing that comes to mind when i see the name Chuck is Chuck Norris.

Davismt
09-18-2012, 12:09 AM
You could work on your originality a little bit more, this idea has already been taken by the anime, in fact, it was a movie. Maybe you should try again with an original idea. Not trying to be mean, but maybe if you would make something like an aftermath of the events that happened in the movie, and use your ideas, that would be good.

Yeah. He's right. You should try to make something more original. You could use a similar plot, but try and change things here and there that would make it differ from the actual movie.

CaptainRed1000
09-18-2012, 12:37 AM

Not trying to sugarcoat, but it technically isn't the same. The Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos from the movie weren't owned by anyone. Mew and Mewtwo weren't just randomly fighting, Mewtwo started the fight to prove it was stronger then it's legendary counterpart. The biggest difference to note was that they weren't all in the same movie. Anyway, aside from a large number of grammar errors and the length (yes I know it's only part one), it was alright. From what I've seen so far, 6.8/10.

Spitfire
09-18-2012, 02:00 AM
The Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos from the movie weren't owned by anyone. Mew and Mewtwo weren't just randomly fighting, Mewtwo started the fight to prove it was stronger then it's legendary counterpart.

http://i.imgur.com/0Ftr9.gif

You obviously don't remember that Lawrence III TECHNICALLY captured two of the legendary birds and in that time they were in his possession thus they were his Pokemon. Also if you don't recall Mewtwo for Mew to prove its existence and to realize a purpose it has, it was a philosophical fight on Mewtwo's part.

CaptainRed1000
09-18-2012, 02:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0Ftr9.gif

You obviously don't remember that Lawrence III TECHNICALLY captured two of the legendary birds and in that time they were in his possession thus they were his Pokemon. Also if you don't recall Mewtwo for Mew to prove its existence and to realize a purpose it has, it was a philosophical fight on Mewtwo's part.

Don't make me start this again, Spitty...
Lawrence did capture them, but they were set free by Ash and co. Therefore, they didn't BELONG to him, he just, as you said, had them in his possession for five minutes. And yes, I probably did forget some things about the first ever Pokemon Movie, just cause I haven't seen it in forever.
Also, was the animated picture really neccasary (spelling?)?

super dill
09-19-2012, 10:38 AM
It's Really good Bre nice job!

Dabottle
09-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Mew and Mewtwo weren't just randomly fighting, Mewtwo started the fight to prove it was stronger then it's legendary counterpart.

So, basically, there was actually a motive in the movie, while this doesn't make sense. Not providing a reason for fighting is one the worst things one can do.

@Guy above me: I'm dying.