PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Lastoria's Revenge

Glace
09-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Hiyas, I'm Glaceon Girly. I'm trying to start this off cause I'm bored and I wanted to try starting an RP. I know I'm only a Normal User, but I wanted to try something different-(I've participated in quite a few RPs before :P) So without further ado, let me give you an idea about this...

Many centuries ago, a young, rather foolish man attempted to catch Arceus and use his power to conquer the lovely region of Sinnoh. His name was Lastoria. This ultimately failed, and Arceus sealed Lastoria away to be banned from ever being in the world ever again. The world lived in peace until 5,000 years later...

Lastoria had broken free of his dark prison and the world is in havoc. Lastoria has a different goal in mind, now-to destroy the world with the power of Darkrai and Giratina...

All righty, now, you must fill out the form below:

NAME: (first name only)
PERSONALITY: (must be descriptive, 3 sentences minimum)
APPEARANCE: (again, descriptive, 4 sentences minimum)
ATTRIBUTES:
Willpower: (1-10)
Good Powers: (0-10)
Bad Powers: (0-10)

POKEMON: (at least two, at most six)
SPECIES NAME: (i.e. Magikarp, Glaceon, Eevee)
NICKNAME: (if any)
TYPE(S):
PERSONALITY: (descriptive, 2 sentence mini.)
MOVES: (at least 3, at most 5)

Rules: Nova's rules, obviously, and...
-No god-modding
-No really short posts (must be at least 4 sentences)
-No rudeness
-Post actively
-Have fun!

Entries close: 7 more entries

If you read all of that, I love you.

CaptainRed1000
09-17-2012, 03:10 AM
Huh..
That's a pretty good storyline, though considering how many people are already involved in RPs, it would be a little difficult to run this one and however many RPs they are a part of. By BIO, do you mean Appearance?

Shantae
09-17-2012, 03:26 AM
Interesting storyline so far.

But, there is problem.
There too many RP threads and it's like RP is posting spree. So yeah, what CaptainRed said it gives my point.

Glace
09-17-2012, 03:26 AM
Huh..
That's a pretty good storyline, though considering how many people are already involved in RPs, it would be a little difficult to run this one and however many RPs they are a part of. By BIO, do you mean Appearance?

True. And yes.

super dill
09-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Well Of course im joining
Name Dill
Personality:i'm the nicest guy you'll meet.i'm very jumpy and hyper.most of the time i'm a geek but brave
Apearence:Very tan 5,6 and 79ibs.Brown shirt and black pants.I have brown hair and green eyes.i have long arms.
Attributes:
Willpower:10
God power:7
Bad power:3

Pokemon:Flareon and Vapoureon
Species name:Flareon
Nickname Dilly
Type(s):Fire
Personality:He's happy go lucky guy.He love's Food.
Moves:Flamethrower,earthquake,iron tail and flame wheel.

Species name:Vapoureon
Nickname:Ice
Type(s):Water
Personality Dilly's Brother,He is very calm but loves to fight.He never gives up!

Charizardflyer
09-18-2012, 12:31 AM
I'll give it a try.

NAME: Char
PERSONALITY: She is very nice and will help anyone in need, but she may be tricky and mean sometimes. She loves all pokemon. She is also very creative and smart.
APPEARANCE: 4,9 / 100.02. Black/white shirt that has blue swirls on it. Camo shorts. A backpack thats blue/green with a pokeball on it. Has long brown hair and brown eyes and a hat that says: The flyer of Charizards
ATTRIBUTES: ?
Willpower: 6
Good Powers: 10
Bad Powers: 1

POKEMON: Charizard/Tyranitar/Arcanine/Absol/Jolteon/Milotic

SPECIES NAME: Charizard
NICKNAME: Firey Bomb
TYPE(S): Fire/Flying
PERSONALITY: Loves to battle. Is very strong and even reckless at times.
MOVES: Flamethrower/Fly/EarthQuake/Slash

SPECIES NAME: Tyranitar
NICKNAME: T-tar
TYPE(S): Dark/Rock
PERSONALITY: Is very strong. He will even face othe rpokemon that are thougher than him.
MOVES: EarthQuake/ Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/ Crunch

SPECIES NAME: Arcanine
NICKNAME: FlameDog
TYPE(S): Fire
PERSONALITY: Loves battling. He is very powerful and fast, ready to take on anything.
MOVES: Flamethrower/Ectreme Speed/ Bite/ Flame Wheel

SPECIES NAME: Absol
NICKNAME: DarkNight
TYPE(S): Dark
PERSONALITY: Very powerful and likes rain. He uses his blade on his head to cut things and get them out of the way.
MOVES: Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball/ Shadow Claw/ Slash

SPECIES NAME: Jolteon
NICKNAME: Speedy
TYPE(S): Eletc.
PERSONALITY: Likes to run and is very swift. Unlike the other he doesn't like to fight that much.
MOVES: Thunder/Thunderbolt/Double-Edge/ Charge Beam

SPECIES NAME: Milotic
NICKNAME: Milo
TYPE(S): Water
PERSONALITY: Is very nice and calm. She likes to swim and relax.
MOVES: Water Pulse/ Hydro Pump/ Surf/ Waterfall

That toke a lot of time to type.

Umbrony
09-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Interesting storyline so far.

But, there is problem.
There too many RP threads and it's like RP is posting spree. So yeah, what CaptainRed said it gives my point.

Agreed, I think that there should be a limit of just two RP's going on at once. It'd help that you start this one later until Pokehumans and the Mystery Dungeon Rp's end.

We should order the start of the rp's by creation date. This would keep things a lot more organized.

Go on and make your submission, but this rp shouldn't start until the others are over. At least that's what I think.

And make a limit for number of accepted entries, please.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Meh... I would join, but I don't want to go on RP overload. And OMG guys... Seeing you guys complain about how there are 'too many RPs' makes me laugh. Maybe it's because I also go to PC, and it's like RP Heaven over there.

CaptainRed1000
09-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Meh... I would join, but I don't want to go on RP overload. And OMG guys... Seeing you guys complain about how there are 'too many RPs' makes me laugh. Maybe it's because I also go to PC, and it's like RP Heaven over there.

We're not complaining, just pointing out. There is a difference.

Umbrony
09-21-2012, 06:10 AM

There are quite a few reasons for us thinking the way we are thinking.

Did you know some people just join them to abuse the post system? =/

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-22-2012, 08:42 PM
.....Well, I join them for fun! And because I have no social life. :D

Glace
09-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Char, Dill, accepted.

As for my form...

NAME: Clarisse
PERSONALITY: Clarisse is very quiet, but stands up for those getting bullied. She is a great strategist and has won every Pokemon battle she's ever been in. Clarisse's reasons for being completely mute are shrouded in mystery.
APPEARANCE: Black-blue hair, blue eyes, green polka-dot dress, green boots, 4'11", and green fedora.
ATTRIBUTES:
Willpower: 7
Good Powers: 9
Bad Powers: 2

POKEMON: Vaporeon, Ampharos, Torterra, Braviary
SPECIES NAME: Vaporeon
NICKNAME: N/A
TYPE(S): Water
PERSONALITY: Clarisse's best friend since childhood. She loves messing around.
MOVES: Hydro Pump, Surf, Waterfall

SPECIES NAME: Ampharos
TYPE(S): Electric
PERSONALITY: A very nice guy to be with. Likes to eat a lot.
MOVES: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch

SPECIES NAME: Torterea
TYPE(S): Grass/Ground
PERSONALITY: Likes to run. Makes a loyal companion.
MOVES: Earthquake, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Tornado

SPECIES NAME: Braviary
TYPE(S): Normal/Flying
PERSONALITY: One of Vaporeon's companions. Very good scout.
MOVES: Fly, Sky Drop, Acrobatics