PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon

Ferrospike
09-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Did you ever watch the Sailor Moon series? I did when I was around 15 and I likied it but I watched it in Japaness with English subtitles. So if you watched what did you think? If not I can recommend.

SonicMario777
09-18-2012, 12:47 AM
I love, love, love Sailor Moon! It's one of my favorite Anime series of all time! I've watched every season and every movie. It's so super awesome!

sonriopoby123
09-18-2012, 12:58 AM
I've been thinking of watching it. I have only seen a couple episodes.

Chihaya
09-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Although I'm not as big [or was as big into it] as a dear friend of mine was, I still recall the fundamentals and characters that I absolutely adored. Chibiusa, Hotaru, Rei, and the main heroine herself, Usagi. All of whom I loved [character wise] and attempted to imitate Takeuchi's art style. Ah, memories. //

I'm somewhat excited they're re-vamping the series with a new installment. That will be interesting, nonetheless.

Merga
09-18-2012, 03:32 AM
I've only seen 4 episodes of this anime, I thought the series was alright back in the day, despite the fact that I hated almost everything girly back in Kindergarten/1st grade. If we had Cartoon Network back then, I probably would have watched the entire series, I only got to see those four episodes because of DVD. Dark times those were.

I kind of want to see the new series though, hopefully get a chance to see what I've been missing out on for all of those years.

Starry
09-18-2012, 04:13 AM
I actually really like Sailor Moon. I have watched 3 or 4 seasons. It took up most of my bookmark and favorite space XD.

ShadowMr.L
09-19-2012, 01:47 AM
Sailor Moon is that one anime everyone talks about but I've never watched..

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-19-2012, 02:01 AM
I have not watched this particular anime, but I do know certain characters seem to popular to cosplay and do animegao as.

Spitfire
09-19-2012, 07:04 PM
It was my first anime ever and it's getting a new season type thing next year. Kinda looking forward to it.

Kyoits
09-29-2012, 11:21 PM
I've only seen the first episode and i was gonna watch some more but then i got bored and i just quit on the show sadly because like my cousin actually watches that show and he used to always talk about it so i watched one more episode but i didn't get why he thought that it was good because to me it was a failure of a anime and just doesn't get my attention.

Shaymin
09-29-2012, 11:29 PM
I watched a few episodes when I was in Anime Club at school, plus I like the fact that the singer for the opening is German (correct me if I'm wrong) and she sings in Japanese, sorta like how the singer for The Secret World of Arrietty, Cecile Corbel, is French, but she translated her song into 6 different languages. I only watched the English sub though, as always.

DarkSide
10-01-2012, 03:07 AM
My sister watched it and told me about it, so i checked out on YouTube and i liked it allot.

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
11-22-2012, 08:01 PM
I have watch Sailor Moon, I really liked it alot. Although I haven't seen the whole thing. I still think it is cool.

Umbrony
11-24-2012, 03:22 AM
I have all the anime, and I really liked the series. Especially when they morphed it with Sonic in the comic.

megagamer
11-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I never saw it but i heard it was really good. I might just go look at it.

Spitfire
11-25-2012, 11:20 PM
I never saw it but i heard it was really good. I might just go look at it.

It's decently long it'll take you a while.

Zekrom man
01-24-2013, 01:53 PM
A few years ago, the camp director at my camp wouldn't stop talking about it.