PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon - The failed future

HoennTrainerRuby
09-24-2012, 03:05 AM
This is a roleplay where you can join, of course! heres the story:

A group of Pokemon were sent into a messed up future. Sinnoh, Kanto and Johto is ruins. Unova burnt down. Hoenn blocked out by darkness. All the legendarys have turned into orbs and theese last few Pokemon must find them all to premit a better future. But it will be hard with multiple different personalitys.

How to make ypur character:
Name:
Pokemon:
Moves:
Personality

Mine:
Name: Aqua
Pokemon: Swampert
Moves: IceBeam MuddyWater Scald Mudshot
Personality: Nice but easily distracted

RP WILL START FRIDAY!

Champion Cynthia
09-24-2012, 08:11 PM
It seems that this RP will have a failed future. Nobody's joining.

Cutiepuffle
09-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Name: Crox
Pokemon: Totodile
Moves: Ice Fang, Surf, Crunch, Dragon Dance
Personality: Professional Idiot

Glace
09-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Name: Flare
Pokemon: Volcarona
Moves: Flamethrower, Psychic, Bug Buzz, Heat Wave
Personality: Likes to fly. Can be lazy but very good strategist and artist.

I don't know if I'll be able to do this, BTW. Just reserving a spot.

HoennTrainerRuby
09-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Your both in!

Glaceon is in the username. Uses Fire type. Seems legit.

Ferrospike
09-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Your both in!

Just a question why is the future is so dark if you explain that to me I might consider

HoennTrainerRuby
09-25-2012, 01:21 AM
Just a question why is the future is so dark if you explain that to me I might consider

All the legendarys where put into orb forms and chaos took place.

Ferrospike
09-25-2012, 01:22 AM
So can there be Pokemon who will try to take power?

HoennTrainerRuby
09-25-2012, 01:26 AM
So can there be Pokemon who will try to take power?

Sure. If you want to be that type put in in your personality.

Glace
09-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Your both in!

One, not completely Fire-type, Bug-type too.

And also, I had one with the exact same moveset. Swept through the E4.

But yeah, see your point. I'm very corrective, lawl.

Ferrospike
09-25-2012, 01:37 AM
Well then
Name: Coxs
Pokemon: Marowak
Moves: Earthquake, Bonemerang, Bone Rush, Double Edge
Personality: Likes controll over people, hates to loose and likes to turture

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Ferro, why must your characters be evil in some way? I might join... Stupid writer's block!

megagamer
09-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Might as well try this out!

Name: Sam
Pokemon: Togekiss
Moveset: Air slash, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, and Flamethrower
Personality: Loves to help people with problems and is a good Leader. Many look up to him

CaptainRed1000
09-25-2012, 02:25 AM
You know what, this sounds interesting, and i have enough time to spare, so...im in!

Name: Storm
Pokemon: Lucario
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Dig, Close Combat
Personality: Doesn't care much for others, looks only to further his own advancement. But, dont mistake him for an evil guy. He is actually miserable, but tries not to show it. He has few who he can trust, but he trusts them with his life.

Champion Cynthia
09-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Might as well try this out!

Name: Sam
Pokemon: Togekiss
Moveset: Air slash, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, and Flamethrower
Personality: Loves to help people with problems and is a good Leader. Many look up to him

mega. Y U MAKE Y SELF LEADER. Well I'm not one to say who is the leader.

dud190
09-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Seeems fun enough.
Name: dud
pokemon: spiritomb
Moveset: shadow ball, dark pulse, will-o-wisp, protect
personality: a GOOD mischevious fellow, not afraid to be sneaky, and will take hits for others if there. However, he often goes away for medium periods of time, usually to try to strengthen. People trust him, but are also afraid of him because he's gone most of the time eithher being sneaky or training and when he comes back, he's mischevious all over again.

Cutiepuffle
09-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Just that you need to make an antogonist. Try rewriting the plot.

HoennTrainerRuby
09-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Just that you need to make an antogonist. Try rewriting the plot.

Theres people in this RP that are antagonist on purpose.

Glace
09-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Friday's taking too long (dango)
And I have rehearsal on Saturday, BTW. And a few other days.
Lawl.

HoennTrainerRuby
09-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Friday's taking too long (dango)
And I have rehearsal on Saturday, BTW. And a few other days.
Lawl.

You just have to be moderately active. I did friday so theres time for others to join.

Cutiepuffle
09-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Theres people in this RP that are antagonist on purpose.

Really? Who?

HoennTrainerRuby
09-26-2012, 12:49 AM
Really? Who?

Read Ferro and dud's personalitys.

dud190
09-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Can I create a second character?

Cutiepuffle
09-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Yea..... No.

Glace
09-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Shouldn't we be starting this thing?

CaptainRed1000
09-28-2012, 10:46 PM
GG, wait for HTR. Remember, not everyone is in the same time zone as you...

Glace
09-28-2012, 10:49 PM
GG, wait for HTR. Remember, not everyone is in the same time zone as you...

I forgot that. :P

Cutiepuffle
09-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Where is he?

super dill
09-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Well,Here i go!
Name:Ace
Pokemon:Grovyle
Moveset:Leaf Blade,Magical leaf,Energy ball,Focus Blast.
Personality:He loves to battle and be the hero.But he would risk his life for his friends.He loves to make new friends and travel a lot but he hates people that are mean and Bad!

Glace
09-30-2012, 06:20 PM
This was supposed to start on Friday, but HTR is MIA.

HoennTrainerRuby
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Sorry for the wait. Time to start! Everyone was accepted in!

After a loud rumbling noise a group of Pokemon were send into a devastating future knocked out

*slowly wakes up and sees land in ruins* What....happened here?

CaptainRed1000
09-30-2012, 11:01 PM
*Wakes up*
What the hell happened? *Looks around*
Geez, this isn't good...

Glace
09-30-2012, 11:06 PM
(It's all right, Ruby. Better than starting two months later.)

Flare had crashed somewhere. "Ow..." She noticed other Pokemon had crashed alongside her. Wh-where am I...? Flare noticed a Swampert nearby and flew by him. "Hello, there. Do you happen to know where we are and how we ended up here?" She noticed after looking at her surroundings that everything was in ruins. What the heck happened? One day , it's nice, and now...

Ferrospike
09-30-2012, 11:24 PM
He was watching the world go up in flames and he laughed. It is happening the thing he always wanted to happen. Now he can do what he planed, to take the world over. He can finally show those ungreatful Pokemon who is boss. He then laughed rather mentaly and said to himself "Yes I can do this..."

HoennTrainerRuby
09-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Huh? Aqua sees the Volcanara that wanted him. "It seems we are in Kanto. But.......I was in Kanto before and it looked NOTHING like this...Can this be the future?" Aqua was pondering on what was happening. Then he sees a shiny pink orb. What could this be? There was an inscription on the orb that said "Mew. One of the many legendarys to turn into an orb in the world's doom. If you find all restore this world."

megagamer
09-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Sam looks around. "This isnt home....where is this?!" Sam said in a panic

Glace
09-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Flare saw the Swampert eyeing an orb on the ground. I don't recall there being any orbs in Kanto. She read the inscription aloud: "Mew. One of the many legendarys to turn into an orb in the world's doom. If you find all restore this world." She glanced at the Swampert. "All the legendaries must have been turned to orb form, and now the future is ruined!" How were strong Pokemon transferred to orb form?

HoennTrainerRuby
09-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Aqua sees the Togekiss. "This seems to be the future.........Kanto is where we are. I found a Orb that contains Mew and it says we need to find all the legendarys orbs."

"Also Volcanara something terrible must of happened. I guess we will have to find out more though what theese orbs say. Kanto's legendarys should be in Kanto so lets find the orbs in this ruins of a place. We seem to be were Route 1 used to be. We should find all the legendarys orbs."

megagamer
09-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Sam looks at the Swampert onfused. "A orb that contained Mew......thats werid" Sam said "Whats your name? Im Sam the Togekiss!"

HoennTrainerRuby
09-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Aqua turn back to Sam. "I'm Aqua the Swampert! Nice to meet you!"

Glace
10-01-2012, 12:01 AM
"I'm Flare the Volcarona!" Flare turned to Sam and Aqua. "The next one we'll find is probably Mewtwo or Zapdos. We should find the orbs and keep them with us!" Flare nodded, then flew off toward the largest pile of rubble. It seemed like Viridian City. Maybe we'll save the world.

HoennTrainerRuby
10-01-2012, 12:06 AM
"Lets go! Flare and Sam! we need to save this and find out more about this."

Cutiepuffle
10-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Crox was eating some Cheetos when the Earth fiercely shook. He thought it was just a herd of Donphan. Then he fainted. He woke up in a weird meadow. He wondered where the Donphan went. He found a mysterious orb saying all the legendaries are orbs and that orb is.... then the rest is illegible. Crox scratched his head and walked around with the orb.

HoennTrainerRuby
10-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Crox was eating some Cheetos when the Earth fiercely shook. He thought it was just a herd of Donphan. Then he fainted. He woke up in a weird meadow. He wondered where the Donphan went. He found a mysterious orb saying all the legendaries are orbs and that orb is Rayquaza. Crox scratched his head and walked around with the orb.

This is a non-RP post. Remember in the main post Hoenn is in darkness, please refain from doing stuff involving Hoenn. that Rayquaza thing never happend.

Cutiepuffle
10-01-2012, 12:44 AM
He looked around. He was in a place called Sinjoh where Sinnoh and Johto meet. There were 2 caves. One led to Johto and another one Sinnoh. Coming from Johto, he went to Johto. Then he said "This place is a ruin." and then he said "Wait, this is the Ruins of Alph!"

megagamer
10-01-2012, 12:48 AM
"Ok!" Sam repiles. Its nice to meet you Flare and Aqua. "it seems that the orbs are the key to all of this" Sam said.

Cutiepuffle
10-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Crox procceded through Johto and he picked up a Ho-oh orb on the way. He covered Cherrygrove, Goldenrod, Violet, Eckutreak, and Azelea, Town and City. He found a map leading to Kanto. So that was his destination. Nobody was around, Crox felt a bit scared.

HoennTrainerRuby
10-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Okay. I have to get off the computer as of now. I can't be active so don't skip ahead of me. I'll be on again tomorrow.

Glace
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
(K. I have stuff to do, too! So we should probably stop here, it's a good point.)

CaptainRed1000
10-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Damn, this isn't good. I wonder if anyone else is here? *sees something* What the hell is this? An orb of some kind? It's glowing red. I think I'll take this. Yoink! *takes orb* Wow, I feel much stronger. I think I'll keep this. *grins*

dud190
10-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Dud came out of the shadows. "How do I sleep this long in the shadows and not notice THIS happened? Now, where am I again? Oh right, the Dark Cave in Sinnoh. I like this place. It's full of-- I mean, it used to be full of creepy pokemon. My favorite. Hey, what's that?"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That's an..... Espeon?"

(Espeon will be my CPU since I'm kind of alone where I am. IS that alright, or should I get rid of Espeon?)

super dill
10-01-2012, 10:21 PM
*Ace jumped from Tree to Tree looking around for food*:Where could you find some food around here"*He looked around some more until he saw other Pokemon walking and he wanted to know if they were nice so he followed them"*They look nice but looks can be deceiving let's see what they are up to"!

Ferrospike
10-01-2012, 10:30 PM
He was in a a hole waiting for a victim. He saw some small Pokemon so he jumped out on the taking them out with eas. He then took a look around and said to himself "Now I need to get some minions...." He then took off runing to find someone he could fight along side with to take over. He grinned again and said "Yeah finally what I wanted..."

dud190
10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
"Pretty please! Don't hurt me!" Espeon cried. "Why not?" Spiritomb replied. "I have no intentions of hurting you!" "Fine then. Do you want to join me?" Spiritomb said. "Better than this place. I would've killed you, but you are a dark type. I can't inflict damage on you. I shall bring down anybody I see and think of them as creators of this future!!!!!" Boy, do I appreciate this Espeon, all right..... Spiritomb thought.

dud190
10-06-2012, 04:17 AM
"Alright espeon, you're my slave and if you resist I will full-fotce attack you. Understood?" "Yes.... master....." espeon replied.

Cutiepuffle
10-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Crox's map led him to Sinnoh instead of Kanto. Now he met Dud and Espeon. Crox was hungry and he ate Espeon. Espeon never came back.

(Now that I'm with Dud, he doesn't need a 2nd player.)